All Comments on 'There and Back Again Ch. 188'

by ElyssaCousland

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
StoneBasherStoneBasherover 4 years ago

I have read all the chapters of this story and eagerly await each new chapter but I haven't left a comment in a long time. I would just like to tell you how much I am enjoying your story and the cut and polish of each new chapter. I wish you uploaded more than 2 pages at a time but I understand that quality takes time. While at times there are too many characters to really follow unless your are doing a marathon reading session, which I recently did, starting over from the beginning of the story, the last bunch of chapters has pared it down to the central cast and have been among the best in the story. Anyways I just thought I would express my appreciation for the hours of enjoyment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
"Hot" = popular

Driven by reviews, number of clicks, downloads, whatever the algorithm is.

Indeed, The Loyal Following™ places a great number of authors in the "H" category within hours of posting.

Navigate to "Top Lists" pick a category. You'll see the same half-dozen authors filling out the category's Top 20 consistently.

Some excellent authors use Lit as a sounding board, then remove stories for in favor of a paid content site (SarahFennel), or when optioned for publication or screenplay

(SweetWitch).

ElyssaCouslandElyssaCouslandover 4 years agoAuthor
Rude - and wrong

I do not abuse the rating system on this site. I am happy to have the discussion with anyone brave enough to put their name and contact info on their complaint, but until then rude comments that serve no purpose will be deleted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous