There Are No Cows on Umbra IV

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand moved down to my belly to find it swelling from just how much cum was sealed within it and I rubbed my hand over it wishing I wasn't so woefully infertile. I wanted the beasts to use me as thoroughly as possible as that was my place. My hand went lower and I could feel a bulge from the knot but unfortunately, I didn't get to feel it for long. Apparently the Umbral Hounds didn't knot their mates for long and after a few minutes of pain and pleasure, the alpha...my alpha...began to pull free from me. I felt the brutal strain stretching me again until it finally popped free with a deluge of cum pouring out over my thighs. The alpha released my shoulder as it left me and I fell to the floor almost immediately. I hadn't even tried to catch myself, instead falling straight down into a pool of milk while the second beast continued to cum. I could feel it hitting my face while I just lied there too tired to move yet there was an urge to get up. Laying atop my breasts left me feeling the intense pressure of all the milk built up within them and I was desperate for the beasts to milk me while they took their turns with my pussy.

The Hounds growled as they watched me rise on arms that wobbled like a kid trying to use their father's weights for the first time. I couldn't stand up straight and my entire core was reeling from the pounding the alpha gave me but nothing stopped me as I turned and walked towards the rear of the room. There were small alcoves constructed to resemble the roots of the Great Uma trees the Hounds liked to nest in and lay on. I brought myself up onto a vacant one and got as comfortable as I could be. There was room on either side of me and I was able to properly spread my legs for any needy beasts that wanted their turn which made everything perfect.

"Laaraaa...cut the l-lights please..." I called out in a voice almost too weak to be heard over the growling.

"Yes, Ms. Charlie." she responded, not even a hint of worry for the tiny woman about to be ravaged by alien predators taken from a Deathworld.

The lights cut out and all that remained were the countless glowing blue eyes that were approaching. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath as I awaited my fate. I was just worried about making sure I kept my legs open wide enough. It was only a few seconds until one of the Hounds leapt up and over me, its paws on either side of me as its cock penetrated my brutalized pussy. Every thrust was a wash of pleasure and pain, and for a moment I was genuinely afraid that my hole wouldn't recover to take any other cocks again...but then I was happy that that at least meant I could take knots even easier. Two more hounds flanked my sides and sniffed at my still spraying nipples. Both were eager and latched on quickly, tugging and suckling on my breasts as though they hadn't had a drink of water in days.

I didn't even move at that point. I rocked back and forth as the Hound fucked me, shifted as the two on my breasts pulled or pushed, tensed as the knot broke me and again as it left me after serving my purpose before inevitably rocking again as the next creature stepped up for its turn. And the one after that...and the one after that...and however many there might have been. I lost count after seven but I knew there were more. By that time, I was so horribly worked up that I came everytime they knotted me but I couldn't even muster the strength to scream in pleasure. I just sort of...sobbed and smiled. At least until whenever I passed out.

Waking up was...well, I'm pretty sure all the fear I should have felt at the sight of a pack of giant alien monsters all fired up to fuck me into oblivion...I felt now. There was a tapping on my shin that did it, a rhythmic blow that didn't hurt but was certainly uncomfortable enough to rouse me from my broken stupor. My eyes fluttered open and strained to see through the darkness of the room but one thing was immediately visible. A glowing pink-purple eye glared down at me from within the shadowed silhouette of a woman looming over me, her hand holding a long rod that still tapped at my leg. My heart leapt into my throat and stayed there, choking me with fear over what I had admittedly very fucking stupidly done last night. I should have expected this was how I'd wake up. I probably did know but I was too drunk on my thankfully unpatented dumb slut juice to realize how much trouble I was going to be in.

"I woke up today to a message from Lara." The woman said, her voice low and calm.

Growls emanated all around me and to my surprise, I felt a vibrating behind my head. At some point, a Hound had gotten under my head and let me use it as a pillow.

"She told me that a silly little scientist had made her way into the Hound pen and never came out." she said.

Not only was there a Hound behind me but a tiny one, one probably only just reaching maturity, was laying on my belly. I could feel its warm fur on my skin and it watched the woman with flattened ears and tucked in tail.

"Imagine my worry hearing this? That a tiny little woman, barely even any taller than the beasts, hadn't returned from their pen?"

The pup wasn't the only one that seemed afraid. My eyes flicked back and forth, careful not to look away from the woman for too long but still trying to peel away from her out of fear. I saw each of the other Hounds all acting much the same as the pup: flattened ears and tucked in tails. Their heads were low and their bodies unmoving.

"My heart sank, meine Perle. I ran to the Central Core and opened the feed, certain you were gone. And what do I see?"

I couldn't speak. Couldn't even think of what to say. I know booster-drunk me would have loved being condemned to being a Hound pincushion but now I was actually petrified that it might happen, even if just as a temporary punishment for my stupidity. The woman took a step forward, paying no mind to the alpha standing between her and me, and came close enough to bend down closer to my level even with the alpha close enough to tear into her stomach.

"I see a silly scientist, meine dumme kleine Perle...sleeping peacefully atop one of the savage things, her legs spread and cum completely soaking the floor."

I hadn't even realized that my legs were still spread wide open and as much as I wanted to close them out of sheer embarrassment, I couldn't with the alpha between them.

"So tell me, just why would you ever do something so incredibly stupid?" she asked.

"M-Ms. Ada...I uhhhh..."

There was no way I could really go into detail, no way I could tell her just how gone I was last night. There was no doubt in my mind that she'd restrict my research or even close down my lab if she knew how stupid I was. I mean, Ada had always known I was a little...silly but this was so well beyond acceptable for a woman of science. But I couldn't lie to her, not after all she had done for me. I just needed to fudge the truth until she wasn't as mad at me.

I swallowed hard and did my best not to choke up with how dry my throat felt. Ada stared down at me, her face still obscured by the center light behind her and her silvery blonde bangs keeping any errant light from wrapping around her head. All there was to see was that eye and the vague impression of a disappointed frown.

"I was too awake after swimming so I...decided to test the lactation booster?" I said with a wavering, tiny voice.

Ada remained silent.

"Well, I'm not e-entirely sure what happened but uhhh...I think I over-mixed the aphrodisiacs."

"Why were there aphrodisiacs in the boosters?" she asked.

"Well...in testing, I found that I always produced more milk while really, really horny and even more so during sex. So I thought it might be worth testing further..."

"Continue." she said, still not caring about the alpha in front of her.

"I-I don't know if I added too much or m-maybe used something very not okay for humans but I sorta drugged myself. I tried to get myself off with the Servants but n-nothing r-really satisfied me." I said.

"So you came into the Hound pen."

"Yes."

"The Hounds we hadn't tested yet and only observed breeding outside of the Fortress."

"Yes."

"The Hounds that hadn't secured a true interest in breeding female humans."

"Yes..."

"The Hounds that could have torn you limb from limb if not for the tightness of your pussy and the sweetness of your milk?"

"...Yes..."

Ada stood up straight and offered me her hand. I took it, careful to gently place the pup on the floor as I rose and very careful not to startle the alpha as I tried to get around him. Ada wasn't lying about how large they were and seeing one up close, still absorbing the light around it with how dark its fur was, I honestly only just stood taller than it by a few inches. I stepped around it and offered my hand which it allowed to touch its head for a second, though it never took its eyes off of Ada. We stepped away from the pack and I'm proud to say that my legs still worked even though Ada was absolutely helping me stay upright.

The door slid closed as we stepped back into the access hallway and into the lab where Ada set her hand on the tank full of my milk before looking back to me for a moment. I stared at her, expecting to be torn apart at any second for what I had done but instead; she simply smiled and stepped closer. Before I could say anything, she wrapped her arms around me and planted a kiss on my forehead. I could feel myself blushing and I honestly worried if Ada could feel my heart racing again as she held me. I looked up to her as she loosened her hold on me and she smiled again, though it was hard to look at her pale skin in the bright lab.

"I read the data from Lara when I saw you weren't a splatter of blood and meat on the pen floor. If you managed this on your own in that amount of time, then I think our milk problem is solved. After you work out the kinks, of course." she said.

I couldn't help but smile as she told me this. I mean, I knew I wasn't off the hook but this at least sounded like a good thing.

"But."

Aaaaand there it was. The punishment.

"If you ever just wander into a pen with beasts as dangerous as those; untested and impossible to predict, all because you can't control your slutty ways, I will leave you in there to be their fucktoy for a week. You'll be eating nothing but cum the entire time and I will not for a second listen to any crying about how it stopped being fun, do you understand?" she said with all the fondness of a hissing cobra.

"Of course, Ms. Ada. I promise I'll never let that happen again!"

Maybe there was a chance I'd never have to tell her just how bad my mind wa-

"Good. I'll want a full report by tomorrow, including all recorded data and a detailed recollection of everything you felt and thought. There may still be a use for this mixture in breaking any potentially troublesome prisoners." she said as though she knew what I was really afraid of.

"R-right! Of course!" I said like the good little bitc-assistant I was.

"Oh and, Charlie?" Ada asked.

"Yes, Ms. Ada?"

"Wash the cum from your body and join us in the mess hall for a very late breakfast. You can clean up the mess in the pen afterwards."

I smiled and nodded as she left before sighing with absolute cathartic relief before I made my way to my bathroom. My stomach was rumbling at the thought of breakfast and even the pain in my badly beaten pussy couldn't slow me down with the promise of chocolate chip pancakes waiting for me. Today was Thursday and Thursday meant pancakes and everyone knew chocolate chip was objectively the best!