There Could Be More...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She wants me to fuck her."

"Will you, Honey?"

"Probably, but not tomorrow. It would be an angry fuck tomorrow and I don't like angry fucks. I want to have sex with you, with Esta and with Selina and I want to watch you with them as well."

"Would you like to be inside me now, Honey?"

"No. I want to hold you and sleep."

She snuggled in close and as I drifted off to sleep I thought about our new life together.

Saturday

When my eyes opened Sara was still next to me. She was awake. I turned my head and saw Selina and Esta sitting on the floor near the bed. The clock read 9:11am.

I kissed Sara and said, "This will be a busy day. Mrs. Sharp will be here in less than an hour. She does not know of our conversation last night or the nature of our relationship. She will ask about you being here, Esta. She knows your old name. I do not want her looking at the tattoo on your butt all day. That would just upset her." I paused, thinking.

"Ok. Here's what we will do. While Mrs. Sharp is here Esta and I will be gone for a while. She needs clothes, so we will go shopping. She will need to borrow some clothes from you Sara so she doesn't go out naked. A dress that is easy to take off and put on. And, before we go, we need breakfast. Selina please make breakfast for all of us. Esta, start the shower and you will shower with me."

Sara kissed me again and bounded from the bed. She took Selina by the hand and into the kitchen. Esta went into the bathroom and started the shower. I got up, followed Esta into the bathroom and peed. When I looked at Esta I saw the tattoo for the first time and knew something needed to be done with it. Not today, but soon.

We showered. I washed Esta and she relaxed to my touch. At first she was anxious and didn't know what to do or what I wanted. I talked her through what I expected in a shower partner. She had a small amount of hair just above her slit. When I washed her I tugged on the hair and told her I would like her to be fully shaved. She said, "Yes, Honey. Would you like me to do it now?"

"No. When we come back from shopping will be soon enough."

I shampooed her hair and she loved being taken care of that way. Wet, her hair reached far enough down her back that it would have reached her bra strap. I wondered how much time would be spent in caring for that much hair.

We got out, dried off and I dressed. Sara had left a dress on the bed for Esta. And, some sandals. I let Esta use Sara's bathroom equipment to take care of her hair and told her to find us in the kitchen. I went to the kitchen and Selina was putting breakfast on the table. It was good and I complimented her on it. I also told Sara she was doing great. We all sat together and ate. As we finished I said, "While Mrs. Sharp is here you will stay nude, a robe is Ok but not tied. If she wants sex you have permission to play with her any way you want but nothing goes in either of your asses. No marks are to be left on anyone. Spend at least two hours working on the sculpture. When we get home Esta will spend the rest of her time in the bedroom or on the upper deck. Mrs. Sharp will ask what happened to whatever her name was, what you can tell her is that you discovered that she is a submissive and that Mrs. Sharp's ex exploited her. You can tell her that we are taking care of her and helping her recover from being exploited and humiliated."

They both said, "Yes, Honey."

Esta and I left. As we drove away I saw a gray Mercedes park in front of our gate and Mrs. Sharp got out of the car.

Esta sat quietly. I asked, "Are you afraid to speak?"

"Yes, Nick. I don't want to make mistakes."

"You may speak all during our shopping trip. Be mindful that those around us don't know the nature of our relationship. They will assume that you are my wife, my mistress, my girl-friend. Remember, we don't buy anything unless I like it."

"Yes, Nick. Where are we going first?"

In the Westside Pavilion I think we can find everything we need."

We did. She got shoes, dresses, bras, panties, suspender hose, shorts, tops and we went in a beauty supply store and bought the things she needed or wanted for her bathroom. As we shopped I explained my thinking so she would not always need me along when she shopped. We had lunch and drove home. Esta was wearing new clothes.

"You spent a lot of money, Honey. How can I be worth it?"

"Take care of us. The better you take care of us the better we take care of you."

"Is there anything I can do for you right now?"

"I don't think the Santa Monica freeway is a good place for sexual activity, but if you put your hand on my thigh that would feel nice."

Her hand went onto my thigh. "I like how that feels, Honey. It's romantic." She said.

"Yes, it is. I'm not going to ask about your prior relationships. If there are things you want me to know, so that I may better understand you, then I want you to tell me. Ok?"

"When you ask, "Ok?" You are asking if I understand, not if I like it. Right?"

"Yes. You might be inclined to stay quiet about Jack and your ex, but something about each of those relationships may help me be a better husband to you. Your job is to share those things with me and with Sara. It isn't about you liking or not liking the conversation. Understand?"

"Yes, Nick." She sat quietly for most of the trip home. Her hand stayed on my thigh. Finally, she spoke.

"Jack told me he was in the process of getting a divorce. He also kept telling me that he was in charge. I didn't want to do many of the things he wanted me to do, but I didn't know how to say no to him."

She started to cry. "Tell me more, please."

"I've thought about it a lot since he met me. I was raised in a culture where women are raised to obey. I was taught to obey my mother, my older sisters and all the men in my life. All the men were relatives, brothers, my father, uncles, and my grandfather. I was not to question. I was to obey. When we moved to Los Angeles suddenly there were many men in my life who were not relatives. Jack was one of them. I met him when he bumped into my cart in the market. He was angry and told me to get out of his way.

I did and I apologized for being in his way. He talked to me. I was afraid. If my husband or my relatives saw me talking to a man I would be punished severely. He told me he would not tell my husband if I would meet him the next day in the parking lot of the market. I didn't know what to do, so I agreed."

"And, the next day?"

"He drove into the parking lot and told me to get into his car. He took me to an apartment building and into an apartment. He told me that from that time on I belonged to him. I would meet him there at the apartment every Tuesday at noon and I would do whatever he asked me to do."

"Was that the first time he had sex with you?"

"Yes. I was so embarrassed. Only my husband had ever seen me naked. He made me strip and show him everything!"

"What about the tattoo?"

"Even the woman who did the tattoo was a relative. She only saw my butt, not my face or any other part of me. My husband said it marked me as his property."

"We will take care of that soon. Do you understand that you are not at fault for what happened?"

"I am, Nick. I allowed it to happen!"

"No. Your culture and your beliefs set you up and Jack exploited you. We'll work with you and together we will change those beliefs. Right now I want you to know that you have my permission to say no to anyone, even to me. You have all the power in your life, just like Sara and just like Selina."

"Sara can say no to you?" Her tone let me know she didn't quite believe me.

"Yes. Giving herself to me doesn't mean she gives up her good sense, her moral sense or her ability to protect herself. She will allow me to cause her pain sometimes, and sometime she may say, "Enough." She would have stripped naked and stood beside you in the ballroom if I had asked. She trusts me not to do something or ask her to do something that wouldn't be for her highest good. When you learn to trust me that way you will understand exactly what I'm talking about. For now, just know you can say no."

"Oh. So if a man speaks to me in the market?"

"I will not be angry. I want you to tell me about it. If anyone asks you or tells you to obey them and you know I wouldn't like it, say no. I will back you up."

"Ok."

I pulled into the garage. Mrs. Sharp's car was still parked in front. We gathered all the bags and carried them to the blue guest room. I closed the door when we were inside.

"Esta put all your things away. Arrange things in your bathroom just the way you want them. It is your bathroom. If Selina stays tonight she will be in the other bedroom. Do not come out of this suite. Mrs. Sharp is still quite sensitive about you, the old you. She will get over it and may even become your friend."

"Thank you, Honey. I will do my best to be a good wife to you."

"Begin by kissing me."

She came into my arms and molded her body against mine. It was not the kiss I would expect from a woman around thirty. It was unpracticed and tentative. When it ended I said, "Kissing has not been a big part of your life, has it?"

"When I was little my mother kissed my forehead. Only two men have kissed my lips before now."

"We will practice. I enjoy kissing. So does Sara."

I closed the door and went to the studio. The door to the studio was open. Sara was standing at her work table making sketches of Mrs. Sharp and Selina. They were on the posing platform reclined in opposite directions next to each other. They were propped up with pillows. Selina's left hand was at Mrs. Sharp's bush. Mrs. Sharp's right hand was on Selina's breast. They did not turn when I entered the room.

Sara came to me and kissed me soundly. She asked, "Did you have a good morning?"

"Yes. Quite a successful morning. Thank you."

"What do you think of this pose?" She pointed to the two women on the platform. I went closer and looked at the way they were touching. I walked all the way around them and said, "Do you want the sculpture to be classic or erotic?"

"I think erotic. What do you think?"

"If that is what you want, may I make an adjustment?"

"Yes."

"Ladies, may I touch you?"

Mrs. Sharp said, "Yes." Selina said, "I was hoping you would, Nick."

I lifted Selina's left hand from Mrs. Sharp's bush and said, "Mrs. Sharp, please open your legs a little." She did. I let go of Selina's hand and said, "Slide your index finger along her slit."

She did and Mrs. Sharp moaned. "Please, close your legs Mrs. Sharp. Hold her hand against your pussy. And, don't hold her breast like you are imitating the cup of a bra. Hold her nipple between your thumb and first finger, with your hand still flat against her breast."

She looked up at me not understanding exactly what I wanted. I sat next to her and reached across her to Selina's breast. I held the nipple with my thumb pressing it against the side of my index finger. Selina moaned. I let go and said, "Now, you."

She looked at her hand and did what she had seen me do. Selina said, "Yes! Perfect."

Mrs. Sharp said, "I am no longer Mrs. Sharp. Please call me Alana."

I got up and asked Sara, "What do you think?"

She was drawing as fast as her hand would go. She did not speak. She ripped off three quick pages of charcoal drawings from different angles and then she said, "You did it! I posed them and it was cold. Now I'm dripping wet. I'll bet they both are as well!"

"Do you have the drawings you need to get started?"

"Yes, but I want pictures as well. Please don't move yet, ladies." She got the digital camera and shot twenty pictures. She pulled pillows away and shot them from angles originally hidden. I looked as she shot and noticed that Selina's finger tips were showing clenched between Alana's thighs, touching her ass.

"Done!" Sara announced as she put the camera on the table. Neither model moved. I spoke softly, asking, "Are you both turned on?"

"Yes!" They answered, together.

"I think the situation calls for you to take care of that. Selina, please find Alana's clit and slide your fingers against it, as you kiss her mouth. Alana, enjoy her taking care of you. Just lean back and enjoy."

Selina did exactly as I asked. Alana tensed and then relaxed and soon was moaning and starting to quiver in response to what Selina was doing to her. As they kissed Alana's hand went around Selina and they embraced, pressing their breasts and torsos together.

I said, "Alana, cum for me. Let me watch you cum."

Her back arched, a low growl came from deep inside her somewhere and the rest of her stiffened. Selina shifted just a little and bit Alana's nipple. She screamed and thrashed harder and I saw her squirt all over Selina's hand and her own legs. Selina did not back off. She pushed her more and Alana screamed again! She grabbed Selina's hand and said, "Stop! Please stop! I'll die!"

Selina looked at me and I nodded. She stopped. She let go of Alana's breast and slowly pulled her hand out from between Alana's legs. Alana slumped flat on her back, covered in sweat and still breathing hard.

We waited until she had calmed down and Sara asked, "So, how do you like posing so far?"

Alana opened her eyes and looked at Selina. "I think that was the best orgasm of my life!"

"But, did you like posing?"

"Posing is hard. But I loved it! I loved it more when Nick rearranged us."

Sara spoke as she looked at the drawings and photographs, "When can you come back, Alana? I need to see you both in about four days."

"It's Saturday. That would be Wednesday. Morning or afternoon?"

""Let me check the forecast." Sara hit some keys on the computer and said, "Come in the afternoon. We expect overcast in the morning."

Selina held up a sticky hand and said, "I need a shower and we may need to do laundry."

"There is a big shower in there," Sara said. Selina started helping Alana to her feet. I said, "If I may, I would enjoy washing both of you."

Both women looked at me and said, "You may." Alana said, "A wish fulfilled."

I undressed, kissed Sara and followed Alana and Selina into the studio bathroom. When we built the studio we made sure the shower was plenty big enough for six people. Just outside on the lower deck was another shower so people could shower outside if they liked. Neither woman had seen that shower and looked at me strangely when I opened the French doors and stepped outside.

They followed. When they saw the shower heads on the outside wall they both said, "Oh, how wonderful!"

I adjusted the water and pulled them under the spray. We lathered and washed each other and soon we were clean. We air dried and talked.

Selina looked at me and asked Alana, "Perhaps, on Wednesday, you would pleasure me?"

"I don't know how. I've never done anything like what we just did. I feel like a young girl suddenly finding herself in with the college gang. You're all way ahead of me."

"Making love to a woman is easy. Mostly, I do what I like done to me. Then I adjust to the feedback I get." Selina said.

"Ok. Then on Wednesday I will do my best to help you enjoy the same gift you gave me. Since we're having this very adult conversation, may I ask you a question Nick?"

"Certainly." I motioned them to chaise lounges on the deck and we sat.

"You showered with us. You weren't hard. I don't understand."

"Would it help to know that I was hard when Selina was pleasuring you? Would it help to know that I am still turned on?"

"Yes... and no. I know I'm not experienced but when ever I've played sexually the man was hard right from the start. It was the second day of my marriage before I had seen a penis that wasn't already hard."

"Would you like to see me hard?"

"Well, yes."

"Then suck me. Feel me grow in your mouth and know that you did it with your gift to me. Women generally don't understand how much power they have. Some wives and girl-friends believe sucking cock is demeaning. It isn't. I am a big strong, rich man who becomes your willing toy when you take my cock in your mouth."

"What if I'm not good at it?"

"If it would be Ok with you, Nick, I'd love to give her a lesson in cock-sucking."

Alana nodded.

"Selina you have one minute. After that Alana takes over."

She knelt beside my chaise lounge and without using her hands she got my penis into her mouth. We heard Sara's voice. "Watch her, Alana. See, she's sucking him. Her tongue is swirling around the head and licking the underside of his cock. She will move back until only the head is still in her mouth and then she will slowly move down his hardening shaft. She will tighten the muscles of her lips and grip his shaft as she moves up and down as far as she can.

Selina was good and followed Sara's directions perfectly. I called time and Selina released my cock.

Alana had not moved. Sara spoke again. "I want his cock in my mouth. I want the gift of his sweet cum. He may never offer it to you again, if you turn him down this time."

Selina walked to Alana and nudged her back. It worked. She knelt beside the chaise and kissed the crown of my cock. Sara coached her.

"Lick all around the head. That's where most of his nerve endings are, like in your clit. The nerves in his shaft love pressure and friction, the head loves slippery touch and light flicks."

"Slide his cock in deeper. Suck on it. Don't be afraid of hurting him. I have sucked as hard as I could and he loved it!"

She learned quickly and I moaned, it felt that good.

"Did you hear that Alana? That moan is what you wanted to hear! Whatever you did was perfect. Come back to that and do it again. Play with the slit at the end of his beautiful cock. Keep coming back to licking the underside of the head. There are more pleasure nerves there than anywhere else on his body."

Selina and Sara saw my balls tighten. Sara said, "Get ready. He's going to reward you. His cum will come out in spurts. Swallow them as quickly as you can or you will fill up and spill some. It's way too good to spill."

I lifted my hips and started a moan.

"Here it comes, Alana! You did a great job!"

She sucked as I unloaded and she swallowed the first three shots. Then she opened her mouth a little and the forth shot started to leak out. Sara knelt beside her and licked my cum from Alana's chin. When I stopped shooting Sara backed Alana off my cock and kissed her. Her tongue invaded Alana's mouth and gathered all the cum residue she could get. Then she cleaned my cock with her tongue.

"Thank you, Ladies. That was very good. Alana, have no fears about sucking cock. You're a natural. A bit more coaching and you could enter the state championships."

"There is such a thing?"

"Didn't you read about it in the Times?" Sara asked. "I got second last year."

"Wait! You're kidding!" We nodded. "I don't understand how it can be ok with you Sara that we both sucked Nick's cock."

"Have you got some time?"

"Sure. I sure as hell don't need to get home and feed my husband."

Sara sat next to Alana. "Ok. Lots of marriages are about ownership. But not willing ownership. People decide to get married and they listen to the preacher, priest, Rabbi or monk tell them the rules. In California the state has its own rules for the game of marriage. So, people get married and discover that maybe the rules inhibit them from being a good spouse."

"The rules? What rules?"

"How about the rule that says if Nick is married he should focus all his sexual energy on me. That rule says once we are married he can't touch anyone but me with that wonderful cock or even his hands or tongue. Ask any biologist worth his salt and they'll admit that monogamy doesn't exist. The biologists who say penguins are monogamist are lying. They fuck around. So do swans and the other animals. Monogamy is the easiest way for females to make sure they and their offspring are protected."