There Could Be More...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes. The sign went up on the yard that day. Three families have come to look so far. I think and Alice thinks it will sell pretty quickly."

"Did you offer it to your husband?"

"No."

"Offer it. Offer it with everything in it. You move out he moves in. He accepts it as is."

"I'll call him today."

"Have you gone back to work?"

"Yes. There were four agents sharing the office. There easily is room for six, so I moved two more desks in and Selina may have the unused desk as soon as she wants to start. We'll need her license for the wall, of course."

I looked at Selina and asked, "Is that what you want to do? Sell houses?"

"I have enjoyed it and I seem to be good at it. If it works for the family, yes, I would like to work with Alana."

"What day would you like her to start?"

"If you could spend a day in the office before the weekend then on the weekend you could help with Open Houses, perhaps?"

They worked out the details and all during posing time they talked real Estate. Sara worked on the sculpture and I went to my office and did some consulting. For two hours we were all working. Esta had assumed the duties of the house, for the most part. Beds were made, dishes done and at noon she checked with Sara about a lunch break. She had prepared a wonderful salad and fresh iced tea for all of us. The table on the lower deck was set and when Sara was ready for a break Esta called everyone to the lunch table.

I was last to arrive at the table. All the ladies stood and kissed me when I arrived. It was an event I hoped would become a tradition. As we ate they brought me up to the moment with what had been discussed and Sara told me how the sculpture was coming. She had been working at the area where Selina's hand plunged between Alana's thighs and discovered a change in color naturally in the wood, making the pussy look incredible. She was quite pleased. I asked Esta to share with us.

She hesitated and said, "I am taking care of the house. It is of little importance. It is best, I think, if it just happens."

"We have a problem." I said. "Esta was taught to under value who she is and what she contributes. Her culture, her family created that pattern of thinking. We can change it. We just need to be more verbally grateful and aware of what she does. Esta while we were doing what we were doing, please tell us what you were doing."

"Really?" We all nodded.

"I cleaned up breakfast. The eggs and meat I combined so they could be used to make something else for a snack, if someone got hungry. Then I cleaned out here so we could share lunch out here today. I made all the beds. Clean sheets in the Honey bedroom."

I held up my hand. She stopped. I asked, "The Honey bedroom?"

"Yes, Honey."

"Who slept in the Honey bedroom last night?"

"You, Honey."

"Did someone tell you to call that room the Honey bedroom?"

As she answered she shook her head. "No, not exactly. You told us there was a word we were not to use. Many people call that bedroom by that name. I needed a name to call it, in my head, so I changed that word to Honey." She paused then asked, "I did Ok?"

"Yes."

Alana asked, "She is not to use the word master?"

"In this family that is not a word we use, except in a special place, under special circumstances. My request is that none of you use it. That includes you, Alana, while we are here. When you are selling a house and you are speaking to prospective buyers you, of course, will use the other word."

"I'm not so sure. When I am speaking to the man, yes. When I'm speaking to a woman I may use Esta's word, if she will give permission. I think women may like calling it the honey bedroom better that... that other word."

"Esta?" I asked.

"You really want my permission?"

"Yes! I'd also like permission to give you credit for coining the phrase. Women will ask why I call it that. I want to give you credit for it."

"Yes! You have permission."

"Did you do other things this morning?"

"Yes. I made three lists for shopping, later. One list for Costco, one for the market and one for other. I put the on the cork board in the laundry room. That way I can keep track of what we need to get from places without having to hold it all in our heads."

Sara asked, "May any of us add to the lists?"

"Yes! I may need some help getting the items but a family list is good, Yes?"

"I think that will be great. We will need to set a time for the shopping trip each week. Since Esta doesn't drive yet, one of us gets to go with her."

Sara volunteered, "I can go tomorrow in the morning. There are a couple things I'd like to get from a builders center, Home Depot or Lowe's, so we can combine trips?"

"We can leave after breakfast, if you like." Esta said.

"I would like to request another list on the cork board. We don't have a menu of meals we would like for the week. When it was Sara and I here we talked a little before she went to the market. Now we have grown. We not only need a list of what people would like for dinner but who will cook which nights. At least, that's what I think."

"I will make a chart for the cork board." Esta said.

"Does this mean I am no longer queen of the kitchen?" Sara asked.

"Is that something you would like to stay, Queen of the kitchen?"

"Not really. I liked it when it was you and me. With a family, it's harder. I think, I can easily let that go and nominate Esta as the new queen of the kitchen." She winked at me. She wanted to help Esta get more self-esteem. Being Queen would do that.

"Then, unless there is dissent from this moment forward Esta is queen of the kitchen! Esta, do you accept the title and responsibilities?"

"What are the responsibilities, Nick?"

"You make the rules in and for the kitchen. You buy what is needed. If you say we need a wok and we have no wok you buy one. You don't need to ask Sara, or me or anyone. It is your kingdom. If one of us has a request to use the kitchen, to make dinner, to make a cake, for whatever the request goes to you. You have the power and permission from the family to say yes or say no. Once you say it, only you can change it."

"This is a big thing. In my family before, only the mother had power like that."

"Do you accept?"

"Yes."

"Would you rather be the queen or the mother?

"I have no children."

"You have us. I like the idea of you being our mother, our lover, our friend. Queen is different. If we call you queen it is like you deposed Sara, and that isn't at all what is happening. You are freeing Sara for other things."

"If you like, I like. I will be mother."

"Thank you." I finished eating. Esta finished her list of morning accomplishments and she and I cleaned up lunch. Sara, Selina and Alana went back to the studio.

Esta had been wearing black panties all morning, after breakfast. I knew it was so Alana would not have to see the tattoo. Back in my office I made some calls and looked on the internet. Removal would be costly, ugly and could be very painful. Covering with another tattoo would be cheaper, possibly pretty and should heal fairly quickly.

I called Esta to me and talked to her about the options. She opted for a new tattoo. I said that after dinner we would ask Sara to help design covering art for the existing tattoo. The next afternoon when Esta and Sara came back from shopping we would have it done.

She went off to do whatever Mom does and I went back to work. At some point I looked up and she was standing in the doorway.

"Have you been standing there long?"

"No. Not long. I didn't want to interrupt. Would you like some iced tea, water, juice?"

"Yes, I'd like some water, with ice and a slice of lemon if we have it."

"I'll be right back. May I bring it right in or wait?"

"Bring it right in."

"Yes, Honey." She was gone. When she came back in she had a large glass of ice water and a coaster. I thanked her by having her sit on my laps and we kissed a few times and I kissed both her breasts as well.

As she walked out of my office I said, "Thanks, Mom."

I didn't look up to see her reaction. If she looked back she saw that I was saying what would become normal.

The next time I looked up she was standing in the doorway again.

"What would you like for dinner, Honey?"

"Make me an offer."

"Grilled salmon, chicken, steaks or a roast. I can make another salad for us, or some soup. At the moment we are well stocked."

"No steak. Anything else will be great. Ask the ladies and whatever thy pick will be fine. Invite Alana to stay. Find out from Sara when she anticipates being done for the day and let me know, Ok?"

"Yes, Honey." She disappeared so I went back to work. I made a note to myself to look into an intercom system.

Alana stayed. She stayed for dinner and she stayed the night. She told us that she had thrown out almost all her panties, saving back only a few for wear while she was having a period. She had shaved her pussy every day and had been surprised at how quickly she could feel stubble after she shaved. She also told us that when she called her husband he had jumped at the chance to buy the house and made her a good offer. The agent who worked for Alana, Alice, was already on it and she would know soon when escrow would close.

Late in the meal Alana excused herself to use the restroom and while she was gone I asked the family to vote on inviting Alana to move in. Sara wanted clarification. "Are we inviting her into the family or in for a week?"

"In for a week and then a vote." The vote carried. Alana came back and I asked her, "Would you like to consider being a member of our family?"

She smiled and said, "I was hoping that might be possible. Yes."

"Then, one of the things that needs to be explained is about that word, Master."

She squirmed in her seat. I saw it and I'm pretty sure Esta is the only one who missed the significance.

"I would like you to stand up and come stand here beside me." She got up and came to me. She faced me. I looked up at her face and said, "When I said the word Master, you felt yourself get wetter didn't you?"

She nodded. I slapped her hip, hard, and said, "You answer verbally."

"Yes, Sir."

"You're incredibly wet right now aren't you?"

"Yes Sir."

"You want to open your legs and invite me to feel your wetness. But you can't. You know that we all know you are submissive. You will give me anything I want, but I must take it, ask for it, you cannot give it to me. Alana, I am going to put a finger into your slit. I'm going to feel you. You are not going to cum. I know you're close. I can smell how close you are. Do not cum."

My finger slid along the outside of her lips. Standing as she was they were like lips, pressed together for the beginning of a kiss. I felt no stubble.

"When you went to the bathroom a few minutes ago you shaved your pussy for me, didn't you?"

"Yes, Honey." She whispered.

"Now you're standing there and I'm finally touching you, right where you hoped I would touch you." My finger continued to trace along her lips. Near the lowest part I felt liquid leaking out of her. I gathered it with the tip of my finger and spread it up along her lips.

"You want to spread your feet apart, don't you? You want me to reach inside your lips and touch your tender pink inner self. You know if you open your legs I will do it. I will reach inside you. In fact, dear Alana, if you move the dishes and things and lay back on the table in front of me, with your legs open each of us will lick your pussy. Each of us will taste you, like you are the best dessert possible. Lick you, taste you and look deep inside you."

Her body was trembling. I knew if I as much as spread her lips at all, she would cum.

Sara, Esta and Selina silently collected the dishes and took them to the kitchen. Alana never moved. My finger slowly traced along her very wet lips, gathering more nectar at the bottom of every stroke.

"You want me to make you cum. You know I will do it. You know I will need to punish you for cumming without permission. You can avoid the punishment, Alana. All you say is "RED". If you say "RED" I will stop stroking your lips. I won't reach inside you and you won't cum. You will have avoided the punishment."

Her body kept trembling and I kept stroking, slowly. She didn't say anything.

"Alana is thinking about how much she wants to cum. She's also thinking about how hard she will come as I whip her ass in the room where she can call me Master."

My finger stopped near the top of her slit. I knew her clit was just inside her folds. She was ready. I counted slowly in my head and at ten I pushed in and touched her clit.

She head tilted back and her entire body tensed. The shakes became more pronounced and her hands made fists. The noise from her throat was animal, not words. I glanced at Esta, Sara and Selina. None of them was touching their own pussies. None was moving and all three had their eyes closed. Alana was still moaning. My finger pressed against her nub.

"Cum for me, all of you. Release it! Soak the towel on your chair. Cum with Alana!"

I watched and without touching themselves they each shuddered and came.

"Alana, I'm going to move my finger again. It's going inside you. Deep inside you. When it's all the way inside you, you will cum again. It is what you have wanted. You have wanted to feel Mastered. Before I remove my finger you will tell me I am your Master and you will ask me to punish you for cumming without my permission. If I remove my finger and you have not told me, you will go home tonight, never to return."

My finger slid down from her clit and into her vagina. The juices coated my fingers and hand. The instant I was completely inside she spoke. Her voice was strained and horse.

"I am Alana and Nick is my Master. My life belongs to him. I live for his pleasure. I beg my Master to punish me for cumming when he told me not to cum. I beg him to punish me in any way he finds pleasurable or for whatever reason he decides."

I pulled my finger out of Alana. Sara was beside me and asked if she might clean the juices from my hand. I gave it to her and she cleaned it with her mouth.

On the floor between Alana's legs was a puddle of her juices. "Alana, you made a mess on the floor. Clean it with your mouth."

She knelt and licked up her own juices. Esta sat looking at me as though she was in shock.

"Selina, Take Alana and Esta to the playroom. Do not open the door. Sara and I will be there soon and open the door."

Alana had trouble walking. Selina and Esta helped her. Sara and I talked for a few moments before we went to the play room.

"Alana was so ready for that. Oh, it brought back memories. Thank you, Honey."

"I want you right now, here on the table."

She put herself on the table, on her back with her legs spread. I undressed and slid inside her.

"Sara, I love you and love that we can share our lives this way. When we get up to the playroom I want you to put on a strap on and fuck all three of them. I will fuck all three of them as well. First, I will flog Alana, she wants it so much. Position everyone else so they can watch Alana. I will put her on the cross. Selina will help me. You get Esta restrained and then put on the strap on." I had been stroking in and out of Sara and she touched my chest and arms.

"You want it, don't you?" I asked. I pulled out of her and she lifted her legs, pulling them to her chest and offering me her ass. I spread her own lube on her and pushed my cock inside. I bent to her face and kissed her. When the kiss ended she said, "Use me, please! Fill my ass! I give it to you for your pleasure. Fuck me as hard as you like! I am yours."

I think Esta and Selina had to move the table back in place the next day, but at that moment I didn't care. I slammed into Sara hard and deep until I filled her ass with all I had.

She thanked me and when I pulled out she used a towel to clean me. Then we went up to the playroom. Alana was standing on a towel. Selina and Esta were holding towels to their pussies. I unlocked and opened the door. I gave instructions and watched as Esta was restrained over a sawhorse. Her ass and pussy were open. Her legs and hands were restrained so she could not move. Selina secured Alana to the cross just as she had been the last time she had been in the room. When she turned around she saw Sara with a six inch strap on aiming out from her hips.

"Master, where would you like me?" Selina asked.

I pointed to a slightly taller sawhorse and Sara secured Selina to it. Both faced Alana, who faced the wall. I walked to Selina and pinched a nipple hard. She winced and thanked me.

"You forgot her blindfold. How can I teach you to remember the blindfold?"

"Punish me as well, Master. Please."

I walked to Esta. I spoke softly. "Esta, you understand that Alana wants this?"

"Yes, Honey. I just didn't know Sara, Selina and Alana wanted it too. We are truly sisters. If I do something bad will I be punished as well?"

"You don't need to do anything bad. Just tell me you were bad. I'll get the message."

"Master, I was a rotten bitch earlier today. I deserve everything Alana gets and one more hit."

"So count so you know how many I will give you."

I walked to Alana and whispered next to her ear. I have lots of bad girls tonight. You came without permission. Selina forgot to blindfold you. Esta was a bitch earlier. I will have to punish each of you."

I showed Alana the two inch wide leather strap I would be using. Then I had Sara blindfold her. I took the flogger over to Selina and showed her. "I want you to watch. If you are going to cum I need for you to ask me first. Either way you will be flogged, but I need you to ask me before you cum. Will you ask me?"

"Yes Master."

"Would you like the first slap of the flogger this evening?"

"Yes, Master, if it pleases you." I swung hard and the slap was loud in the very quiet room. "Thank you, Master. May I have another?"

"Later." When the sound came to Alana's ears she tensed. I stepped to her and looked at Esta. Her eyes were wide and she unconsciously was pulling at her restraints. I swung and caught Alana on her upper thighs.

She yelped and Esta jumped. Selina jumped and smiled. I said, "Didn't you like that Alana? Perhaps it wasn't strong enough for you to feel and thank me for. When you feel a hit, I would like you to thank me for it. If you want another, please ask for another. Do you remember the word that will get me to stop?"

"Yes, Master. I remember it."

I slapped her legs again and Selina said, "Two." Alana said, "Thank you Master. May I have another?"

Soon her ass was red. The tops of her thighs were red as well. Tears flowed down her cheeks and I got close to her face and asked, "Do you want me to stop?"

She turned her head slightly towards the sound of my voice and said, "If you are tired of pleasing me, stop. If you would like to hit me some more, my ass and my body welcome you, Master."

I walked over to Selina and asked, "Has Alana had enough?"

"Alana has had enough when you say so. My ass has barely had anything. Master."

I stood to the side of Selina and slapped her ass twenty times in less than a minute. I beaded a sweat. Sara came to me with a towel and stripped off my shirt, toweled me dry and we kissed.

My eyes locked on Esta's and I walked to her. "Please Master, do not leave me out. I want to feel the heat as well."

"The heat means I love you. The heat reminds you that I am the Master, not just in here but I am the Master because you say so. How many times have I hit Alana?"

"Thirty-six, Master."

"All on her ass and thighs. But you are not on the cross. Your upper body is exposed. Oh, I like this." I motioned to Sara. "Sara, use a cable and get her arms up over her head so I can have access to her torso. Would you do that for me?"