There Could Be More...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then Jack couldn't help but cheat?"

"No. He could help it. He chose not to restrain himself. He bumped into a woman who had been trained all her life to do what men told her to do. He was one of the first men she had ever met who wasn't a member of her family. He saw a great opportunity and he took it. He was a leopard who saw a crippled antelope. It was too easy. That doesn't excuse his behavior."

Sara went on, "The rules say one man, one woman. That seems to work fairly well until children arrive. In ancient days people lived in tribes. The men worked together as hunters, explorers, traders and protectors. The women worked together tending the children raising gardens, gathering the bounty from trees and bushes. But now the rules say you need to do it yourself. Do you know anyone that is raising her children along with three other women and their children?"

"No."

"The rules for marriage don't support what works. I do. Nick does."

"So, what are your rules?

"Rule one, my job is to have your life work, for you. Your hopes, dreams, and goals are my job. Your life is about having my life work, for me. My hopes, dreams, and goals are your job." Sara said.

"Rule two, we make agreements that support our lives working for us. Others can make whatever agreements work for them." I said.

Alana held up a hand and asked, "Like what, for instance?"

"In the studio Sara is God. I never assert any authority in there. I bow to her in matters of art. Always."

Sara added, "In the world of finance Nick is God. My financial life belongs to him. Always and all ways."

"We agree to eat healthy but not fanatically, exercise and stay fit. We agree to be followed by health care professionals and to make sure we get enough sleep."

"Rule three, neither of us has sex with anyone without the other being there and being a participant." Sara said.

"You weren't here when Selina started sucking Nick." Alana said.

"We talked about sex with Selina and with you before today. We had the conversation about you this morning. Nick said he would probably fuck you but not today. Today a fuck with you would be full of anger with Jack and Nick doesn't like anger fucks. Selina offered herself to Nick. She has no significant other and offered that position to Nick. He accepted but has not done anything with her except what you have seen."

"Ok. You're married, but not like I was or the others at our table last night."

"Probably not like anyone else in the room, last night."

"How long have you and Nick been together?"

"I met Nick at a party nine years ago. I was being verbally abused by a man I had been dating. The man slapped me and knocked me down. When I cried out, begging him to stop, he kicked me and broke three ribs. Nick stepped in and ended the abuse. He took me to the hospital and brought me here when they bandaged me up. I've never seen the man again."

"You stopped the abuse?" She looked at me.

"He broke the man's leg at the knee. The fight went right out of him." Sara said.

"Oh."

"While I healed we created our life together. We've been loving since then."

I noticed the time and realized Esta had been locked away for hours.

"Alana, you are invited to stay for dinner. However, there is an issue you must deal with to accept the invitation. The woman who had sex with your husband is upstairs. She lives here now. I cannot exclude her any longer from being wherever she wants in her home. I can ask her to cover the tattoo for this evening, but she will be having dinner with us and sharing in our lives from now on."

"She willingly fucked Jack!"

"No. She was trained for her entire life to follow orders from everyone. Jack used that against her. You share something. Jack made both of you victims. Together, you can help each other become survivors. What would you like to do?"

She sat, looking from one face to the next for a time, deciding.

"Stay for dinner. Help to make it, if I can."

"That is another agreement we have, the kitchen is Sara's kingdom. She may cook anything she wants, once. If I like it she may make it any time. If I don't like it she is never to make it again without asking me. If I say no, she doesn't make it again. That agreement may be changing. If Esta stays, she may share the kingdom of the kitchen."

"Esta?"

"Last night her old life ended. New life, new name. Esta is her name." I got up and went to get her. She was naked on her bed, asleep, when I opened the door. She woke and sat up.

"I am sorry I took so long. Some preparations take longer than others. You are invited to join us for dinner. I want you to join us. Alana is here and she knows you are here. Jack made both of you victims. Together you can make yourselves survivors. Will you join us?"

"It will please you?"

"Yes."

"Then, I will join you. What do I wear?"

"Find a pair of panties that will cover the tattoo. The loose robe you had on last night and you are ready. Shall I wait for you?"

"Please, Nick. I cannot walk in alone."

She pulled on a pair of black panties that I had picked because the tattoo didn't show. Her breasts were almost covered by the robe and we walked downstairs together. Alana was at the stove and Sara was chopping veggies. Selina was setting the table and getting water for everyone. I asked, "What can we do?"

Sara turned and asked if I wanted wine with dinner. I shook my head and she said, "Then please get ice for all our glasses and Esta, would you please finish chopping these veggies?"

She handed Esta the knife and moved to watch Alana at the stove. Five minutes later she added the chopped veggies to the pan and told everyone to sit down, she would serve. I sat at the end chair, farthest from the stove. Esta sat to my right and Alana to my left. Selina sat next to Alana and after she brought dinner to the table Sara sat at the other end of the table.

"We are a spiritual family. We pray often. Not like most people pray but just as connected to God and each other, I believe." I turned to Esta and said, "Thank you. Esta turn to Sara and repeat the prayer."

She turned to Sara and said, "Thank you." Sara turned to Selina, Selina to Alana and Alana to me. Then we went the other way round. I picked up my fork and took a bite.

"Wonderful! Our first group cooked family meal in nine years. Up until tonight the family has been Sara and me. Sometimes we have had guests but they were not looking at us as possible family. The food is delicious and so is the feeling in the house."

Just before we were all done eating Esta looked across the table and found that Alana was looking back at her. She softly whispered, "I'm sorry."

Alana looked at her for a while longer and said, "I been thinking about that. I owe you an apology too. I roped you into that confrontation with Jack last night because I wanted to hurt both of you. I didn't know the whole story and I didn't bother to find out. What I did to you was wrong. No matter how it turns out, I was wrong to do it to you. You didn't deserve the public humiliation your husband and I subjected you to. Jack did and he didn't get half of what you did."

I stayed quiet and with one look Sara knew to stay quiet too.

Alana went on. "I'd like to do something to make amends. I have no idea what it might be, but that's where I am."

"Be my friend. Help me learn how to be a strong woman. Please." Esta's voice was soft and pleading. Alana got up and walked around the table, helped Esta to her feet and embraced her. She kissed Esta on the cheek. Then she backed away just far enough they could focus on each other and she said, "From this moment on, I adopt you as my sister. I am more than just your friend."

Esta cried and they stayed in each other's arms for a long time. I noticed tears in Selina's eyes and on Sara's cheeks. Being a strong man I did not cry. Something did get caught in my eye however and I needed a napkin to get it out.

By the time we cleaned up the kitchen and got the house in order it was getting late. I said, "I am headed for bed. Sara is going with me. One of you three may join us. There is a guest room. You will know it is the guest room because the furnishings are basically green. The room with the basic color blue is now Esta's room. You three need to come to a non-violent solution to the question of who joins Sara and I in bed tonight and who sleeps where. If you planned to go home Alana you of course are welcome to do that. If you choose to stay..."

"I wish to stay. I wish to come to bed with you and Sara, but not tonight. Tonight I would like to sleep with my sister. If she is willing, that is."

Esta teared up again and took Alana by the hand. Selina said, "I guess that makes me the winner."

"Only in a race where there are no losers. We all win."

We went to the bedroom and did our rituals, with the addition of Selina. Her experience of being Webster's sub had her move around us with ease and never once did she get in the way.

Somehow, I got the middle of the bed. Sara asked if we could talk for a little while. I said yes.

"Can you tell us about the way things were in life with Webster?" She asked Selina.

"It feels like it was similar to how it is between the two of you. I have noticed that Nick is kinder than Webster. He requests things. Webster gave commands. I always knew I belonged to him and the power was his. He also was more violent."

"In what way?"

"When I did something he didn't like he liked to flog me. Sometimes he tied me up and punished my body, just for his enjoyment. I haven't seen any indication that Nick does that."

"Not for his enjoyment. He has punished me and it always hurts! I work hard to only be punished once for something."

Selina faced me and asked, "Do you enjoy her pain?"

"No. Not for the pain. I enjoy it when a little pain enables her to have a more intense orgasm. I enjoy seeing her prove to herself how strong she is. I never enjoy her pain for my pleasure."

"Would you punish me?"

"If you were mine. If you are mine, then it will probably happen. With Sara, there are times when she craves being helpless, craves the sting of the lash. It is my responsibility to have her life work for her. When she craves it, I make sure she gets her fill. Do you have those cravings?"

"Yes, Honey. I felt it building in me since last night. Webster has been gone for months. I have been alone every day and night since he died. I crave the attention, the discipline, the touch of my Master."

"Is that a request?"

"Yes. If it would be alright for me even to ask for such a gift."

"Do you prefer the lash or bondage, at this moment?"

"The lash, Honey."

"Then come with me. Sara, you may come with us, if you like. If you are too tired, then stay here and sleep."

She got up with us and followed us into the playroom. The playroom is soundproof. Once the door is closed no sound escapes. I closed the door and turned on the lights. Selina looked around the room and her eyes were wide. She many things designed to facilitate bondage, punishment and pleasure.

"Sara, please attach Selina to the cross. Have her face the cross."

The cross is a large wooden "X" near the wall of the playroom. Sara strapped Selina's ankles to the bottom of the "X" with her legs spread more than shoulder width apart. A single two inch wide belt went around her waist and the center of the "X". Two straps of Velcro held each of her arms along the vertical arms of the "X" and she was helpless.

While Sara got her strapped in position I selected three floggers. I asked, "Selina, do you like to scream?"

"Yes! Honey, I have been told I could wake the dead."

"I will keep that in mind if we ever need that service. You can scream as loud as you like. You will not disturb Esta, Alana or the neighbors."

She did not turn her head to watch me. I started with a three inch wide leather strap. I slapped it against the back of her thighs and she tightened up.

"Thank you, Master. May I have another?"

I slapped her again, just above the first slap. She thanked me again and asked for more. Sara stood a few feet to the side and watched.

"Sara, please check Selina and see how wet she is."

Her hand went between Selina's legs and came back wet. "She's very wet, Master."

I waved her back out of the way and slapped Selina's ass four times quickly. Her pale skin pinked and she sucked in a breath as the slaps hit. She took a big breath after I stopped and thanked me again.

The slaps progressed up her back to just under her shoulder blades and then back down to her knees. She thanked me after each slap and asked for more. I handed the strap to Sara and she cleaned it, and put it away. I held a cat in my hand. The tails were about three feet long and made of soft brushed leather. I swung it and it landed across her ass. She stiffened again and whimpered for just a second.

"Thank you Master. May I have more, please."

"Would you like it harder?"

"Yes! Master."

I swung so that only the tips of the tails touched her ass, and I swung hard. She yelped and Sara and I saw twenty small welts jump to the surface of Selina's ass. Many strokes later her ass was bright red with raised welts and she was crying.

"Sara, get a wet cloth and sooth her ass, please."

"Please Master, May I have more? I am so close!"

"Would you like to cum, my slut?"

"Yes, Master. Your slut would like to cum."

I stepped to her and shoved three fingers into her pussy as far as they would go. I pinched a nipple with the other hand at the same time. She screamed, thrashed and flooded my hand with her juices. Whoever told her she could wake the dead was probably right. I held the pinch and moved my fingers inside of her as she thrashed. Then I released her and let Sara wash her with the wet cloth. I washed my hands in the sink.

When I came back to Selina, Sara and I looked at her ass. No broken skin but plenty of welts. She would feel them for at least a full day. I started on one side and Sara unbound her on the other. When she was free she had trouble holding herself up. We helped her back into the bedroom and onto her belly on the bed. For at least half an hour we used aloe vera gel, ice packs and massage to help the welts on her ass and back.

"Selina, can you lie on your side?"

"Yes, Nick." She rolled and whimpered only while she moved.

I saw a tear slide from her eye. "Are you still in that much pain?" I asked.

"No, Honey. The tear is not from pain. The tear is because I feel loved, cared for and ... home. Is that Ok?"

"Yes." I looked at Sara. She had put away the aloe vera, the lotions and the wet cloth we had used. She stood beside the bed.

"It is very late, Honey. May I go to bed, please?"

"Yes. Everyone, to bed." In less than a minute the three of us were in bed and asleep.

Sunday

We got up late. It had been almost two in the morning when we went to sleep. Sara and I checked Selina and found that she had recovered nicely from the evening. Only a few of the welts were still visible. We reapplied aloe vera and Sara brought ice wrapped in a towel to again take some of the heat out of the area.

When we left the bedroom we could smell delicious odors coming from the kitchen.

Upon entrance to the kitchen we saw a fully set table and saw Esta and Alana standing at the stove. Sara made a noise and they both turned. Esta spoke first.

"We wanted to have food ready for you when you woke. When we heard the bedroom door open we hid, wanting breakfast to be a surprise. Sara came in and got ice and left again. We started cooking and brewing the coffee. Oh, Sara, I know this is your kingdom. Is it Ok, what we did?"

Sara looked at me. I said, "The answer may depend on what you made for us. I will not punish you for surprising us with a delicious gift. In the future you must ask before using Sara's kingdom. The parameters of that kingdom may be changing now that there are more of us here."

Sara walked to the stove and Esta moved out of her way. She looked and asked, "I don't even know what it is. What is it?"

"My mother called it chiliqueles. I changed the recipe a little. When she made it for family she made it very spicy and hot. I made it very mild."

Alana waved us to the table and said, "If you will sit I would love to serve you."

We walked to the table and Sara said, "Nick likes his coffee black and add just a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon. I like mine the same way."

Selina said, "Just black, please."

I stopped and said, "Would you please taste it with cinnamon? If you like it that way it will make breakfast easier every morning."

Selina responded by bowing her head slightly and saying, "Alana, I would like to have a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon in my cup too, please."

She got close to the chair she had used the evening before and asked, "Nick, may I get a pillow to sit on?"

"Yes, but only for breakfast."

She slowly left the kitchen and came back with a pillow wrapped in a white towel. She carefully sat down and took a sip of her coffee. It was obvious Esta and Alana wanted to ask what was wrong with Selina. They looked at Sara and then at Selina and didn't ask.

Over breakfast Alana talked through some of what she had been thinking since the awards banquet.

"I have a big huge house in Bel Air. Jack thought we needed it to impress people with our success. It's cold and lonely. I think I'll sell it. I could live well in a smaller house." She took a couple bites and spoke again. "I have a business that all but runs itself. Maybe I could take a more active roll. Do something I can be proud of." The rest of us ate and listened, letting her work things through.

She turned to Selina and asked, "Do you work?"

"Yes. Until three months ago I sold real estate in northern California."

"Perfect! My company is a real estate company. Can I offer you a job?"

"I'd like that. However, the question of am I even staying in Los Angeles is still unanswered."

"I don't understand."

I looked at Sara and she smiled. "Sara, may I share with Alana?"

"Yes, Honey. She is almost family."

"Alana, there are things about our family you don't know. We choose to trust you with knowing. Please, hold what we tell you close to your heart and tell no one. Sara is more than my wife. When we got together we discovered that Sara's nature is submissive. She wants and needs to be dominated in some ways. When we created the rules for us we looked at how to nurture and care for that aspect of Sara. Over the years we have figured out how to do it and it works for us. Selina's come to us on purpose. Her man died three months ago. He knew of her submissiveness and sent her to us, thinking we could love and take care of her. We are in the process of seeing if we can mesh into a family. Esta was raised in a culture that forced her to be submissive. That got her into trouble because the way she was raised didn't empower her in any way. We are working with her to help her learn to be both submissive and strong. Both of them and we have given ourselves seven days to look at the question, "Can this work for all of us?" That is why Selina said she has not resolved the question of is she staying."

"Selina is a submissive too?"

Selina nodded.

Alana thought and asked, "To be a submissive... If I was a submissive how would I know?"

"Look at what you desire." Sara answered. "All my life what I craved was someone to help me make decisions, to give me more than permission to do the things I was afraid to do."

"Like what?"

"I'd gone into art because I got wet every time I saw a nude sculpture, or a painting of nudes. I lied to myself and hid the truth from myself for years. I tried to refocus my sculpting into other forms and I kept coming back to nudes. After I met Nick... after I healed, he told me I should ask a nurse at the doctor's office to pose for me. I never could have asked her if he hadn't opened that door for me. A few days later I realized having him be that dominant force in my life opened my life up."