There Could Be More...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was raised in a very conservative family. I've never even owned a two piece bathing suit! When you asked Selina to pose for you I got so excited. The idea that Selina would come here and be nude in front of you! I saw the opening to humiliate Jack and I took it. I was shaking the whole time. Something about having you three at the table gave me the strength to do it. I thought you knew Jack was cheating and you led him down the path with me."

Sara spoke, "We did know."

It was quiet around the table for a long time. Alana was deep in thought and we let her be there. No hurry. She'd get where she wanted to go, if we gave her the time.

She looked at Sara and then at me. "There is something here that I want. The energy of being here with you is so... accepting. So... easy to be with. I don't know if I'm submissive or not. But, I want to be whatever will have this feeling stay."

"Then I think you should go home. I will give you some suggestions and when you have them done, come back. While you are gone, think about what you want."

"What suggestions?"

"Contact your lawyer. Find out the implications of putting the house on the market. If they are positive in your favor, do it. Take the steps to get back into your own business. Stop doing the volunteer things you were doing to help Jack's business look good. Stop wearing panties. Shave your pussy every day."

"It all made sense until you said stop wearing panties. Why?"

"Because I asked you to. Every time you think about not having panties on you'll think about the fact that we know your pussy is bare. It's something I don't think you have ever done before coming into this house. Sara only wears panties when she is having a period. She shaves as a gift to me."

"You want the same gift from me?"

"Yes. Will you shave your pussy for me? Will you stop covering it, as a gift to me?"

"Yes, Nick. I will."

"Your next posing is scheduled for Wednesday afternoon. Have all the things I asked for done by then. Agreed?"

"Yes, Nick."

It took an hour before Alana actually left. Five minutes after she was gone Sara came out on the lower deck where I was sitting and she was smiling.

"What's up?"

"Look." She held up a pair of panties and a razor. "They were in the trashcan in the guest bathroom."

I smiled. "What do you think will happen?"

"I hope what happens is that Selina stays, sells real estate if that's what she wants to do, Esta stays and takes care of the house and us, and Alana moves in too."

"That would be a huge change for all of us."

"Is it one you want?"

"If it can be done with all of us being taken care of. The bigger a family gets the more opportunity for hurt feelings and misunderstandings."

"If there is a man anywhere who can have it work for all of us, it's you. I trust you completely."

"I appreciate that. I get so much strength from your trust."

"Changing the subject for a moment, what does your week look like?"

"Tomorrow I go to San Diego for a meeting with three different clients. I'll stay and have another meeting with one of them on Tuesday. Thursday I'll fly to Seattle and come back on Friday. I'll be home for the weekend."

"Saturday will be the end of the seven days."

"Schedule a meeting for all of us on Saturday morning, please. I will lean heavily on your opinion to help me make the decision. Please, don't hold back. This is a big, really big, decision for all of us."

"Right now, if I had to decide, I would let both Selina and Esta in. It helps to know that Selina can work in real estate. Esta knows a lot about taking care of a home and cooking. She likes to keep busy."

"And Alana?"

"I need more time with her. That she complied so quickly with your requests is a good sign. I also noticed that she obeyed you easily when you gave instructions to her and Selina to have sex. She told me she had never been naked with another woman before that morning so it's safe to assume she'd never let another woman give her an orgasm."

"You think maybe she's a sub?"

"I'm pretty sure she wants to be."

"I'm thinking it might be fun to go out for dinner. Would you find Esta for me? I need to know what kinds of places her ex frequents, so we can avoid them for at least a month."

She kissed me and went to get Esta. They came back in less than five minutes.

Esta was still wearing the black panties. "Esta, wear the panties when Alana is here, not now. I want to be able to see you."

She took them off. "I'm sorry, Honey. I'm not used to being naked."

"Ok. Not a problem. Where does your ex like to go for dinner? I ask because I want to avoid him and I want us to go out for dinner."

"He likes Persian restaurants. Sometimes in the middle of the day he eats hamburgers. He doesn't like the beach or seafood."

"Do you like seafood?"

"I don't know. All I know about it is my father doesn't like it and my husband doesn't like it either, Nick."

"Wrong. Your ex doesn't like seafood. Your husband loves seafood. We should get dressed and go to the beach and have seafood. Please get dressed. Skirts."

"Yes, Honey!" They both said and were off. I made my way inside and to our bedroom. I dressed and met Sara and Esta in the living room. At the garage door I realized that we needed to take Sara's minivan. My two seat Corvette wouldn't do any more. It would be easy to sell. A red 59' convertible fully restored ought to bring in almost sixty grand.

We got into the minivan and headed for Long Beach. I could easily have gone to any number of closer seafood restaurants but the Lighthouse in Long Beach was perfect. A nice view of the harbor, good food and a great place to walk after dinner.

Sara let Esta sit up front. As we drove she said, "I've never ridden back here before. It's kind of nice."

Esta said, "I've never been to the beach. Since my ex didn't like it, we never went."

"Enjoy the view. Ask any questions you need to."

As we got close to the end of the Long Beach freeway she looked off to her right and said, "Why are there so many cranes?"

"They use those to load and unload ships with cargo."

"There are so many!"

"Yes. Hundreds of ships a month come here."

"Oh."

When I took Shoreline Drive she saw the huge mural on the side of the convention center and she didn't say anything. She just stared.

When I parked she saw the Queen Mary docked across the channel from us and she was stunned at the size of the ship. We walked the boardwalk around the shops and boats and ended up at the Lighthouse. I got a good table right by the windows where we could watch the boats in the harbor.

I ordered for Esta, a combination platter with a little of lots of seafood. Shrimp, scallops, fish, calamari, clams, a little crab and a small lobster tail along with rice and a very small salad made a huge meal. Sara had a shrimp Louie salad and so did I. We both figured Esta would allow us to have bits of her platter.

Esta tasted everything. She liked the lobster, scallops, shrimp, crab and fish. She almost threw up when she ate the clam. She thought the calamari was too much like rubber. When we were done there was still clam and calamari on the platter.

Outside again I recommended we walk. Sara took one hand of mine and Esta took the other. We walked along a path that had the harbor channel on one side and the marina full of private boats on the other. At the very end we stood and watched the activities of the boats coming into the harbor. It was nearing sundown and most all the boats were coming into the harbor.

"Sara, I would like a kiss." She turned and we kissed. I was aware that Esta was watching closely. We kissed four or five times. Each kiss was more intimate than the one before it. The first kiss had only our mouths touching. Then we faced each other and her body and mine touched as my arms went around her. Her arms went around me. Our arms pressed our bodies together and our tongues made promises for later.

I ended the kisses and backed away just a little. "One more kiss like that and we could get arrested."

"What? Again?" Sara laughed. We had come close a few times but had never been arrested.

I turned to Esta and said, "I would like a kiss." She looked around and said, "Kissing in public was forbidden. As you kissed Sara I knew you were going to turn to me and I am so scared."

"Kiss me. Close your eyes and make believe we are in Sara's studio. Kiss me and in the kiss promise me everything you want to promise me."

She closed her eyes and we kissed. She skipped the first and second kiss and started with the third. In her second kiss she ground her pelvis against me and opened her mouth wide for me.

When that kiss ended I let go of her and turned back to Sara. "I think we need to walk back to the van."

"I'd recommend it. That kiss was drawing a crowd."

"Good. Maybe they will practice and learn to enjoy great kisses."

Esta didn't say anything. We held hands as we walked and about halfway back Esta finally spoke. "Did you mean that?"

"About it being a great kiss? Yes!"

"I don't know how to kiss very well."

"Enthusiasm counts for a lot in kissing. When you think about the intention of kissing you give great kisses. When you get into your head about not knowing how to kiss, you make yourself nervous and the kiss isn't very good."

"I just did what you told me to do."

"You thought about how much you want Nick to be inside you. I could see that."

Esta blushed and said, "I can't say that."

"Remember the woman you were last week? She couldn't say it. You are Esta, not her. Esta can say it. She can look up into Nick's eyes and say, "Please take me home and be inside me. I ache to be filled by you."

Esta stopped, looked around and then looked into my eyes and said, "Nick, please take us home and be inside me. I want that so much it hurts. Please."

My arms went around both women and I walked a little faster. Sara laughed and said, "Didn't it feel so good to say that to him? I never could have said that to anyone before I loved Nick."

In just about an hour we were home. The three of us went to the bedroom and I undressed both of them. Sara asked, "Do you want this first time to be just the two of you?"

Esta said, "Rule three. It will be with Sara there and participating. I don't want to break or even bend the rules. I don't know exactly what to do but I want sharing."

"I know what to do." With my hands and kisses I guided them to where I wanted them. Esta on her back in the middle of the bed. Sara giving attention to Esta's face and chest while I focused on her legs and pussy. Sara kissed, sucked and used her hands to find every trigger on Esta's upper body. When I opened her legs and parted her lips the fragrance of lust blossomed and filled the air. I touched her pink, soft, wet insides and she arched and moaned.

"Oh sweet Heaven! No wonder Sara loves you! Please don't ever stop!"

I thought, 'She says that now. Pretty soon she'll beg me to stop.'

I probed her entrance with my tongue and held her hips in my hands. She started to twitch. The muscles at the entrance to her vagina spasmed and the flow of her juices increased.

My hand left her hip and found Sara's thigh. Following it I traced along to her pussy and my fingers stroked along her lips. She moaned with Esta's tit in her mouth.

My mouth moved back to Esta's clit and I flicked it softly with the tip of my tongue. She was close. Her hips were thrusting automatically. He breathing was in gasps.

My thumb rubbed along Sara's slit and probed just deep enough into her folds to touch the entrance to her treasure. My fingers stroked her clit. When I felt Esta surrender into her orgasm I shoved my thumb into Sara and pressed her clit.

Both women screamed and their orgasms took them. I held on as best I could and eventually they did calm down. I let go of both of them and sat up.

Esta said, "Thank you! That was incredible! If I can ask for what I want, I want you inside me, Honey."

I held her legs spread and up as I aligned my cock with her opening. Sara used her hand to help align me with Esta's waiting vagina. When it touched she sucked in a breath and I pushed forward into her.

Each stroke went a little deeper into her until I was pressed against her pubic bone. I let go of her legs and she wrapped them around me. I leaned to her face and we kissed. Her hands held my face. My hips stroked my cock in and out of her, slowly at first. The first time I bottomed at the end of a stroke she said, "Harder, please. I love how that feels."

"Then here!" My hips pistoned me in deep and almost all the way out, faster and faster until I felt the juices rise and I pulled out and Sara instantly covered the end of my cock with her mouth. I bellowed and filled her mouth with my load.

When I stopped Sara released my cock and turned to Esta. She opened her mouth and Esta opened hers and they traded my cum. Then they both used their mouths to clean my cock. They kissed some more and I kissed each of them. Our kisses led us into the shower and then back to bed.

We snuggled together and were almost asleep when Esta said, "It smells like sex in here." We laughed and eventually fell asleep.

The week. Monday.

On Monday I drove the Vette to San Diego. I love that car. I love the looks it gets from men who wish they had it. I love the look on a woman's face when she wants to ride in it. It really isn't made of fiberglass. It's made of sexual fantasies. It's made of sexual fantasies that get poor gas mileage. Twelve gallons from home to downtown San Diego.

As I met with the first client I focused on his problems and getting his people to implement the solutions. Five hours later we had a plan. He was enrolled and taking decisive action. I used his office to call my next client to tell him how soon I would be in his office. Paul Jackson, the CEO walked me out to my car. When he saw it he stopped dead in his tracks.

"The day I graduated from junior high school my Dad bought one, just like that. He let me drive it to the prom when I was in high school."

"Right now a car just like this is on sale on the internet for sixty thousand. I believe mine is better. If you want it, make me an offer. I'm willing to sell."

"Can I drive it?"

"Loan me your car. I have a client to meet and I'll come back at about six and maybe we can have dinner together."

"You serious?"

"Paul, I know where you live, work and enough that I trust you. Drive it. Take it home and take your wife for a ride. Don't let anyone else drive it. Deal?"

"Deal!" He gave me the keys to his Mercedes sedan and I gave him the keys to the Vette. We left the parking lot together.

I went to my appointment and in two hours solved his problem. In another hour he accepted the solution and three people were looking for work. I had a new contract for quarterly consults. I had another hour before I was to go back to meet Paul so I drove around. I decided I liked the sedan. It was smooth, comfortable and quiet. There was plenty of room for my growing family. I didn't know for sure but I imagined it got better gas mileage than the Vette. On my cell I called my insurance guy and asked, "If I sell the Vette and get a year old Mercedes E550W what will happen to my insurance?"

He put me on hold for a minute and came back on. "How many miles on the Benz?"

"18, 226 but I'm going fifty five so it'll be 235 by the time I get it back to the owner."

"Your insurance, for the same coverage will go down by fourteen hundred a year."

"Hold on." I pulled over, opened the glove box and found his papers on the car. I gave Matt, my insurance guy all the info and said he should add the Mercedes to my policy and wait until the next day to uncover the Vette. He laughed and said, "I like the way you work."

When I got back to Paul he and a woman I assumed was his wife were sitting in the Vette waiting for me. It was parked in the spot with Paul's name on it. I parked in a Visitor spot and walked to the Vette.

"So?" I asked.

They got out of the car and Paul said, "We want to make a deal."

"Ok. But first, may I be introduced to your girl-friend?"

"This is Mrs. Tanzer. Melany. Melany, this is Nick Peterson."

We shook hands and I smiled. Melany said, "He expected a fish."

"Not really, I was just pleasantly grateful you didn't give me one."

"The deal." Paul wanted to get to business.

"Ok. Talk to me."

"Did you like the Mercedes?"

"Yes."

"I don't really know why you're willing to sell the Vette, but what I propose is a trade. You take the Mercedes and I keep the Corvette. Before you answer I looked and the Mercedes isn't worth as much as your car. I will write you a check for twenty thousand and that will make us even."

"No." I said it and Melany looked at me like I was crazy.

"No?"

"No. Make the check for fifteen. Then we're even. Use the other five to take Melanie out for dinner somewhere really nice."

"Five thousand for dinner? Where?"

"Bali?"

Melanie smiled and Paul went inside to write the check. While he was gone Melanie asked, "Do you need to talk to your wife about this?"

"No. She loves surprises. I've already called my insurance guy. The Corvette is covered until tomorrow. Remind Paul to get it covered."

"No need. He covered it an hour ago."

Paul came back and handed me a check. We did the transfer papers and Melanie asked what I was doing for dinner. I told her I had not made plans. I had thought I would need two days for the jobs I came to town for, but had completed both so I was considering driving home.

She invited me to come to their home, have dinner and spend the night in their guest room. Paul told me what a great cook Melanie was so I caved in and accepted.

I asked, "How do I get there?"

"Start the car and on the GPS screen hit "home". The voice will get you right to the driveway." Paul told me.

He was right. I called home and told Sara I had sold the Corvette and bought a four-door sedan. I also told her that Paul and his wife were feeding me and loaning me their guest room. She wanted to know when I would be home and I said I would be there around one on Tuesday. We ended the call with Sara letting me know that she had spent five hours on the statue."

Dinner was wonderful. Melanie made a grilled salmon with fresh dill and lemons, baked potato and Chinese green beans. I met their daughter and son-in-law. We sat out on their deck overlooking the ocean and talked until about ten. Melanie showed me the guest room and asked if there was anything I wanted or needed. My answer was that I wanted my wife in bed with me, but I didn't need that to get a good night's sleep. She smiled and said, "I hope Paul says things like that when he's away."

I turned in and slept well. In the morning I heard the Corvette start and sat straight up in bed. I realized it was Ok for Paul to drive it. It was his. I got up, showered, dressed and went to the kitchen in hopes of finding coffee. Melanie was sitting on a bar stool sipping coffee when I walked in. She was wearing shorts and a tube top. She jumped of the stool and said, "How do you like your coffee?"

"Black with a quarter teaspoon of cinnamon in it. If the cinnamon is a bother, black will be fine."

"Cinnamon. Haven't done that." She found some cinnamon in the cabinet and measured out a quarter teaspoon into a cup, added the coffee and asked, "Can I have a taste?"

"It's your home, your coffee. I don't mind at all. The coffee will be better since your lips touched it, so please taste it."

"Oh, you are smooth." She sipped it, twice.

She put the cup in front of me and said, "I like it! I may start drinking it that way."

"So, if I may ask, how do you really feel about Paul and the Corvette?"

"I was the girl he took to the prom. I gave him my virginity that night. He has fond memories of the Corvette and so do I. When he drove up in it yesterday I was so turned on! Thank you for selling it to us."