There is Only War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The pile of material barely softening the hard wood floor, Jilinys wailed with pain of his impact, and the pleasure of his gigantic, veiny cock spearing deep into her. His hands around her throat he began pounding into her furiously. His face twisted with hatred, he roared as she clawed at his chest, shredding his sleep shirt as she opened long bloody wounds in his deeply muscled chest, the furrows healing seconds after they were formed.

"You're going to regret your treachery this night, you demoness bitch," he snarled, his hatred unmistakable in his tone, ignoring the pain of the succubus's scratches as she struggled beneath him.

He knew none of his staff, nor guards if they were still alive, would come to his aid, for like all humans, they knew to interfere when night creatures fought would mean their near instant death. He and Eupraxia wouldn't need them. They'd fucked to the undead more demons and demonesses than he could easily remember... and tonight they'd add two more to the tally.

-oOo-

Mazrel and Pristoria, hearing the screams of battle joined, rushed toward the shrieks and roars of pain and pleasure, stripping themselves of their coverings as they did. Mazrel began to slow at the first door as Pristoria continued to the next room, hurrying to join the fight between Mircea and Jilinys as she transformed her womanhood into an enormous cock.

Trusting that Pristoria and Jilinys could handle Mircea, Mazrel burst through the open door and into the room where Eupraxia and Sylrel were engaged in furious combat, the huntress fucking Sylrel from the dominant top position. Their hips thrusting furiously, huntress and incubus strained against each other, Sylrel's teeth bared as he forced the huntress's head back, a loop of cloth tightly encircling his throat gripped in Eupraxia's hands.

Mazrel bounded onto the bed and shoved the huntress's large breasts tightly against Sylrel's thickly muscled chest before ramming his cock deep into her pussy alongside Sylrel's, adding his power to Sylrel's to overwhelm the huntress's resistance. Thrusting furiously, he pressed down on her shoulders as Sylrel wrapped their victim in his massive arms to prevent her escape.

"There's two!" Eupraxia screamed. Releasing the cloth she'd been using to choke the demon, she strained against the two demon's restraining arms as they fucked her with manic fury, their combined power almost more than she could endure. "There are two demons fucking me!"

-oOo-

Mircea roared with pain and pleasure as a long, thick cock plunged into his ass in the same instant that a weight slammed into his back, driving his chest into the huge breasts of the demoness he was fucking. As a strong arm closed around his throat, he threw himself back to tumble off the demoness. With the demon's cock still buried deep in his ass, he crashed to the floor on his back, a body between him and the wooden planking.

Hauling furiously on the arm around his neck, he roared with effort as he strained to free himself from the deadly embrace. The demoness he'd been fucking lunged for him, clearly intending to bite his cock off again, but this time he was awake and aware of the danger. He lashed out with his foot, his heel striking the succubus squarely in the face to send her tumbling across the room.

As Pristoria held the hunter, her shaft buried deep in his ass, Jilinys lunged for Mircea's exposed cock, intending to bite it off again, but the hunter's massive foot smashed into her face and drove her across the room to crash into a wall. Stunned by the power of his blow, and with all the bones of her face broken and crushed, she staggered to her feet as her shattered bones began to align and knit, her face quickly becoming beautiful again without mark or scar.

"You fucking bastard!" Jilinys screamed as she charged him.

-oOo-

"They're making me come!" Eupraxia wailed as she struggled to escape, her hips bucking and arms quivering as she tried to break the rib crushing embrace of the two demons.

She'd defeated two demons in the past, though one of them had been a young demon, probably no more than ninety or one hundred years old, learning to harvest at his master's side. The youngling's power was insignificant compared to her own, allowing her to focus her energies on defeating the master first. It had been an hours long brutal battle of endurance with the master and apprentice, but then she'd been on the offensive, controlling the fucking and the flow of her power, not on the defensive and having to divide her power between two strong demons while being fucked, like she was now.

"Give us your light, huntress bitch," the demon behind her snarled.

"Fuck! Your cock!" the demon beneath her growled. "Your cock is going to make me come!"

"Don't feed her!" Mazrel snarled.

"Her pussy is so tight... and your cock is so hard... it overpowers my cock!"

"Don't feed her!"

"Give me your light!" Eupraxia snarled as she strained with all her being to hold her inner-light.

"I can't hold!" the incubus beneath her howled, his eyes and mouth beginning to glow as he forced his hips up to drive his cock deep.

His eyes and mouth glowing brighter, he splashed into her. With a scream of effort failed, Eupraxia took him into a death kiss as her light and nectar gushed from her.

-oOo-

As the succubus charged him a second time, Mircea broke away from the binding arm and tumbled to the side. The attacking succubus tried to adjust her path to follow, but she was moving too fast, far faster than even a hunter was able. Powerless to stop or adjust her course so quickly, she crashed into the other succubus with a soft cry of surprise or frustration as she rose from the floor.

He scrambled to his feet and pivoted, his huge, hard cock swinging and bouncing with the violence of his movements. The two succubi were scrabbling up from the floor, but their entangled limbs slowed them just enough to give him a slight advantage. With a roar of purest hatred and rage, he kicked the succubus who'd been fucking his ass back to the floor, while hauling the other demon off her by her hair. As the succubus he'd kicked fell back, he dropped to his knees and rammed the mouth of the demon he held by the hair over her cock.

The demoness who'd transformed her sheath into a sword wailed in pleasure as he began fucking her rod with the succubus's mouth. The succubus braced, trying to stop him from using her to fuck her accomplice, but he leaned into his efforts. Mircea released her hair to seize her head with both of his hands while kicking away one of the demoness's bracing arms. The cocked demoness screamed again as she shoved furiously at the succubus swallowing her cock, but he leaned hard onto her head to force the demoness's cock deeper down her companion's throat.

Still holding the succubus's head firmly over the demoness's rod, he twisted behind her and plunged his cock deep into her pussy, bellowing in effort and pleasure as he pounded his shaft into her with berserker like fury.

While a huntress had no exploitable weakness, like the hunters having their cocks bitten off, no huntress was as powerful as her hunter companion because her power, her curse, came to her through his bite, not through blood. He'd heard Eupraxia's cry of desperation, and while he was confident his beloved could handle any single incubus, no matter how strong, if the two incubi fucking her were as strong as the succubi fucking him, she was in real danger of becoming undead. He had to break free from these demoness bitches... and quickly... to go to her aid.

-oOo-

Eupraxia flung her head back after the demon fucking her from below finally choked off his flow of inner-light. She'd been unable to hold against the pleasure of the two demon cocks, and their combined power, and had raptured. Though she'd given the demon her light, she'd taken from him in return, and because she was stronger, she'd taken more light than she'd given. Realizing she was stronger than at least one of the demons, she knew if she could break free, she stood a chance of surviving. But she had to break free!

Her large breasts and hard nipples crushed into the heavily muscled chest of the demon below her, Eupraxia screamed as she strained with all her strength to break free from their iron-like embraces, lifting the shoulders of the incubus below her from the bed as first one demon, and then the other, roared as they labored to prevent her escape while still violently fucking her come filled pussy.

Still howling with effort, but realizing she didn't have the strength to overpower both incubi at the same time, the three warriors fell back to the bed as she twisted her hips violently, trying to throw the demon fucking her from behind off balance. The tangle of flesh shifted as the three night creatures screamed in effort and pleasure, but after a long moment of muscle twisting exertion, they rolled back to their former position.

"Help me, Mircea!" she wailed as she strove to endure until her husband, the man no incubus or succubus could defeat, came to her aid.

-oOo-

"Help me, Mircea!" Eupraxia's strained voice called from her bedchamber.

With a roar of fury and desperation, Mircea began fucking the succubus even harder, his cock plunging into the demoness with merciless speed and power. He released the head of the demoness he was fucking and threw himself back, the other succubus having reabsorbed her rod to revert to her natural state offering him no advantage in maintaining his hold.

Holding the succubus's ass tight against his crotch to keep his cock buried deep, he clambered to his feet and then whirled violently, spinning the succubus rapidly so that her head contacted heavily with the thick bedpost.

Pristoria scrambled to her feet as the hunter quickly pivoted to drive Jilinys's head forcefully against the corner of the heavy square post supporting the bed. He then shoved the demoness away, a deep furrow clearly visible on the side of her crushed face as he turned to face Pristoria. She launched herself at her foe, trying to drive him to his back on the bed, but he continued to turn while wrapping her in his heavily muscled arms.

Pristoria, trapped in Mircea's arms, landed hard against the bed, her back bent tightly over the edge of the soft down mattress. Hunter and succubus wailed as one when giant, hard, hunter cock plunged deep into tight, wet, succubus pussy. He began fucking her furiously as she tried to force him away, but being bent over the edge of the bed removed much of her leverage. Out of the corner of her eye, Pristoria saw Jilinys charging before leaping onto the tall bed, the smashed bones of her face fully healed so that she was once again beautiful and without a hint of injury.

Thrusting his hips forward and bracing against the wailing succubus beneath him, pinning her to the bed with his hard rod, Mircea caught the charging demoness as she threw herself at him, clearly intending to knock him away from her ally. He staggered under her impact, but before the succubus pinned by his hips and rod could escape, he drove his cock deep once more as he bellowed with pleasure and effort.

The succubus stood on the bed with her feet either side of the demoness below her, sinking deeper into the down mattress as she squirmed violently to escape his iron-like grip. Realizing he was losing control over the writhing, snarling, succubus, Mircea roared with effort, using his incredible strength to lift her while twisting, and rammed her down on the same post he'd just used to cave her skull in.

Her head thrown back, Jilinys announced her anguish to the room with a throat rending shriek as the ornately curved top of the bed post, far larger than any cock could ever possibly be, was driven deeply into her, the coarse wool fabric from the ceiling draped over the post absorbing her wetness and making its plunge even more excruciating.

"You fucking hunter bastard!" Pristoria snarled in rage, clawing at the man brutalizing her friend as he began ramming his cock into her hard and fast.

Bellowing with effort and pain, Mircea lifted the screeching demoness impaled on the bedpost slightly, the muscles of his chest and arms bulging and twisting with his effort, before he rammed her down again to drive the post even deeper.

"Fucking demoness bitch!" he bellowed while hauling down on the succubus speared by the bedpost, using all his strength to destroy the impaled succubus's pussy while also ruthlessly fucking the demoness pinned against the bed. His hands occupied, he was unable to defend himself as the succubus he was fucking repeatedly opened long, deep gouges on this chest with her strong nails. The gashes healed almost as quickly as she created them, but the wounds were still painful.

Jilinys screamed again as the hunter rammed the wooden post deep into a second time to rip and tear more of her insides. With her head thrown back and back arched, her fingers curved into claws, she twisted and squirmed, shrieking in anguish as he pulled down on her hips to drive the post deeper still. The post impaling her was functioning as a type of anguish pear, preventing her feet from reaching the bed and removing her ability to escape or defend herself against the hunter's cruelty.

"I told you that you'd regret your treachery," Mircea snarled as he drove one of his meaty fists into the screaming succubus's pussy, his thick, hard cock still plunging violently into the second succubus as the impaled demoness's renewed scream spoke of her agony.

In time with his blow, he threw himself back, his manhood popping free from the succubus he was fucking. Grabbing her arm, he jerked her from the mattress, seized her head, and rammed it into the same corner post that supported her accomplice. The trapped demoness shrieked in renewed suffering with the impact of her allies' head against her destroyed womanhood.

Pristoria staggered and fell with the blow, her beautiful face crushed by the corner of the post, but she was already healing, the bones shifting and knitting as Mircea dashed from the room. With a snarl of rage that the hunter had so brutalized her friend, the bones in her face still mending, Pristoria scrambled onto the bed, gripped her friend around the waist before slowly, carefully, lifted Jilinys from the post that was piercing her.

-oOo-

It had been only minutes since she'd come, but Eupraxia could already feel another rapture lurking, the two huge cocks stretching her as she'd been stretched only once before. She fought against her rising tide of pleasure, knowing she couldn't depend on her strength and trade light for light with the incubi. She could almost certainly defeat the demon fucking her from below, and maybe even the one from behind, but together they were too strong, and their combined power overwhelmed her own. Trading light for light, even if she defeated one of the demons, would leave her so weakened she'd be easily overcome by the second.

As Eupraxia battled to hold her inner-light against the power of the incubi and their cocks, her loud moan of effort and pleasure was drowned out by the bear-like roar of Mircea rushing into the room. She wailed as her need to rapture surged, the idea that her beloved had already conquered the succubus bitch who'd bitten his cock off thrilling her. Between the two of them, they could easily overpower these two demon bastards!

She wailed with excitement as Mircea threw himself into the fray and dragged the incubus fucking her from behind away, the demon's cock leaving behind a surge of pleasure as it was ripped from her pussy.

The linens above her bed settling heavily over her, she began lunging her hips beneath the mound of cloth that had made her bed warm and private, furiously driving the cock of the demon still clutching her to his chest into her pussy in a desperate attempt to make him come.

Before the second demon had arrived, she'd been besting the incubus she was currently fucking. With her greater power, she'd been able to weaken him more during their mutual death kiss than he had her. She needed to come, she so desperately needed to come, but it was always dangerous to give light without taking. Freed from the cock of the second incubus, she redoubled her efforts to fuck the light out of her demon before she lost control over her own inner-light.

Before Mazrel could make the huntress come again, Mircea charged into the room like an enraged bear. The hunter threw himself onto the bed and seized Mazrel around his throat before the demon could defend himself. He hadn't expected to have to deal with the hunter so soon! How had Mircea defeated both Pristoria and Jilinys so quickly?

"Fucking hunter!" Mazrel snarled as he was hauled off the bed, tearing down the bed's large hanging drape in his struggle to escape.

"Get off her, you fucking demon bastard," the hunter snarled into his ear, his words almost drowned out by the incubus's scream as the hunter's rod slammed deep into his ass.

The incubus wailed with pain and pleasure as Mircea seized the demon's thick, veiny cock in a crushing grip and began stroking it furiously. He knew he had only moments to make the demon come, and to weaken him as much as possible, before the succubi arrived.

"Fuck! You're going to make me come!" Mazrel sneered, his hugely muscled arms and chest bulging with effort as he hauled on the arm around his neck. With the hunter's cock plunging and sliding in his ass with their struggle increasing Mircea's ability to apply his incredible power, combined hunter's furious stroking of his cock, the demon couldn't hold his light long.

"Give me your light," Eupraxia growled in the absolute darkness beneath the mound of fabric cocooning them. All hunters had amazing night vision to aid them in their hunt for demons, but with the total absence of light, she could see nothing as the demon's cock speared deep with her furious motion.

"You glow!" the demon snarled from beneath her as a faint light illuminated the darkness of their battlefield. "Fuck me! Fuck me and give me your light!"

"Come, you demon bastard!" Mircea growled as he stroked the demon's cock ruthlessly, his own need to come rising as he engaged the night creature in erotic battle.

"Fuck!" Mazrel barked. "The hunter bastard is making me come!" he continued as he struggled to prevent the hunter from turning his mouth to his for a death kiss... and failed.

"I'm coming!" Eupraxia wailed, losing her battle with pleasure. As the incubus Mircea was fighting snarled his rapture to the room, Eupraxia struggled violently to prevent her incubus's death kiss. The demon's cock plunging savagely into her, his mouth closed over hers as her softly glowing nectar splashed over his cock and balls.

"Bastard!" Mazrel gasped, the hunters' cock plunging deep and hard into his ass as he finally closed off his flow of light. Mircea's reputation of being an incredibly strong hunter was well deserved. It had taken all of Mazrel's strength to stop his flow of light, and the hunter's taking had left him weakened.

"It's been a long time since I fucked an incubus to the undead," the hunter growled in return. He'd had to release the incubus's cock to turn the demon's face to his for a death kiss, but now that the incubus had closed off his light, Mircea released the demon's face to grab the incubus's rod again. His arm still tight around the demon's throat, and his cock fucking the demon's ass, he began violently stroking the incubus's cock once more.

"And it will be longer still," Mazrel hissed as he struggled to tear the hunter's hand from his cock.

"You bastard!" Jilinys screamed as she charged into the room with Pristoria close on her heels. She wasn't yet fully healed from having the bedpost rammed into her pussy, but that in no way diminished her thirst for revenge.