There is Only War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No!" Eupraxia wailed, briefly removing the cock from her mouth so she could draw a breath. "She fucks my pussy so hard!"

"Hold!" Mircea bellowed. "You must hold!

Pristoria wailed as the huntress again plunged her cock into her mouth. She shoved furiously at Eupraxia's head, unable to absorb her cock until it had fully healed or regrown, but like twice before, she failed to dislodge the huntress before she'd bitten through her cock.

"My cock!" Pristoria shrieked, her back arching tightly as she grabbed Eupraxia's hair to hold her over her rod so the two pieces could join and heal, a much faster process than growing a new cock. "She's bitten my cock off again!"

"Fuck!" Sylrel barked as he rode the hunter's cock with savage intensity, his sweat forming beads before trickling down his body. With Pristoria now battling the huntress, the two incubi had resumed fucking the hunter. "I'm going to come! This big hunter cock is going to make my pussy come!"

"Don't feed him!" Mazrel growled as he continued driving his rod into the hunter as hard and fast as he could, the hunter's sweat mingling with his own to puddle around them.

"Come, you demon bastard!" Mircea snarled as he continued using his massive strength to help the demon to fuck his cock, striving to keep the two incubi occupied until Eupraxia finished the succubus.

"I'm going to come!" Jilinys wailed.

"Keep fucking her! She's coming!" Pristoria cried as Eupraxia's eyes began to glow. "No! Huntress bitch! I'm coming! She's making us both come!"

"Come, you demoness bitches!" Mircea roared as he released the demon's hips and tried to draw his mouth to his own for a death kiss. "Give her your light!"

Sylrel, Pristoria, Jilinys, and Eupraxia all wailed in unison as they raptured as one. Eupraxia and the succubi were in no position to perform a death kiss, though Eupraxia could draw some light from Pristoria's cock as it sprayed her softly glowing essence down her throat. As succubi and huntress cried out in rapture, Sylrel struggling against Mircea to avoid his death kiss, the muscles of both demon and hunter twisting and writhing in effort as they strained.

With Eupraxia using her power to force the demoness to fuck her throat, Pristoria tried to draw her cock back into her body but failed, unable to absorb her cock until it had finished coming. It was a weakness that succubi and incubi couldn't transform to escape a dangerous engagement if their cocks or pussies were injured, or if they were coming.

With a roar more animal than human, Mircea threw Sylrel off his rod before twisting the opposite direction to escape the demon cock in his ass. The incubus below him tried to prevent his escape, but their sweat drenched bodies made the hunter slick and impossible to hold. With another bellow of effort, the hunter threw himself at Jilinys, knocking her away from Eupraxia and driving her hard to the floor beside the other succubus.

"No!" Pristoria snarled as she began ramping up for another rapture. She'd finally been able to absorb her cock and return to her natural state, but she was severely weakened by her prolonged battle with the hunters. Despite the huntress being better suited to taking light from an incubus, as succubi were from hunters, the huntress was still very strong and exceptionally skilled at taking a succubus's light. "My pussy is going to come! She's licking my pussy and is going to make me come again!"

"Demoness bitch," Mircea growled as he struggled with the second succubus, her incredible strength and sweat slickened flesh making her difficult to control, their hard cocks dueling as he struggled to position her where he could fuck her and assist Eupraxia at the same time.

"Hunter bastard," Jilinys spat in return as she began reabsorbing her cock. "Fuck my pussy and give me your light."

"You want my cock? Take it!" he snarled as he rammed his shaft deep into her. With the succubus's cock not yet completely absorbed, his rod briefly continued their earlier duel inside her rapidly forming pussy.

"Fuck!" the succubus wailed. "His cock is so big and hard!"

"I'm coming!" Pristoria howled. "The huntress bitch is making me come again!"

"Make her come, Eupraxia! Make her come!" Mircea snarled while brutally fucking the succubus beneath him. "Make the bitch come!"

Eupraxia wailed as the cock of one of the incubi slammed into her, but she couldn't, wouldn't, stop kissing the succubus's slit. Mircea clearly had a plan, and it involved her making this demon bitch rapture.

"No!" Pristoria cried as Mircea collapsed over Jilinys, flattening her large breast under his chest before reaching out, grabbing her hair, and twisting her head partially onto Jilinys's shoulder.

Mircea's hips never slowing, he hauled the demoness's lips to his by her hair, taking her into a death kiss as he ruthlessly fucked the other succubus. She fought him, her hands slapping and shoving against his face, her nails ripping the flesh of his arms and back, as she howled her rapture into his mouth, but she couldn't escape his strong grip on her hair and jaw, nor Eupraxia's tight embrace of her hips. Holding Pristoria in a death kiss while taking her light, the succubus's flesh becoming ashen, Mircea continued to hammer his cock into Jilinys's pussy.

"I'm coming!" Jilinys lied as she tried to shove the hunter's mouth from Pristoria's, but he was too strong. "I'm coming!" she howled again, trying to distract the hunter. "Take my light, you hunter bastard!"

"Fucking huntress bitch!" Mazrel snarled as he hammered his cock into Eupraxia. Incubi were better suited for harvesting women, as succubi were men, but that left them more vulnerable to having their own light taken by a huntress. "I'm coming! Her tight pussy is making me come!"

Mircea roared into the mouth of the demoness as the incubus who'd been fucking his cock with his pussy only moments before, now rammed his newly regrown cock into his ass. Never had he been ass fucked so long, so hard, or so often, but he couldn't fight back... not now, not with the succubus so nearly undead.

"I'm coming!" Jilinys screamed as the hunter pounded his cock into her, her lie of a moment before becoming truth. Even though he was expending his power to take Pristoria's light, and to resist Sylrel's brutal fucking, he still had enough power available to make her rapture. To fully harvest the inner-light of such a hunter! "He's making my pussy come all over his hunter cock!"

"Make her come again!" Mircea roared as he pulled back from the lips of the succubus. She'd managed to stop her flow of light, but he could sense the weakness in her. "She's almost finished, Eupraxia! Finish her! Make her come again!"

"I'm coming!" Eupraxia wailed, announcing her distress to her husband as her light infused nectar splattered to the floor, the ghostly iridescence disappearing almost immediately. Despite not having a demon drawing away her light, she was still spilling her life force, and was weakening as her eyes, mouth, and pussy glowed with her inner-light. "The demon's cock is making me come!"

"No matter!" Mircea bellowed. "You're strong! We can finish her! Make her come!"

"Fuck!" Eupraxia screamed before plunging her face between the succubus's thighs once more.

"I'm going to come! The demoness is making me come!" Mircea bellowed as his back arched in pleasure, his hard cock and heavy balls dripping with the demoness's spray of glowing nectar.

"Come! Come in my pussy and give me your light!" Jilinys wailed while flinging her arms around the hunter's neck and pulling him down. Her breasts flattening against his sweaty chest, her mouth closed over his.

"No!" Pristoria wailed as she shoved furiously, but futilely, at Eupraxia's head. As the hunter wasn't the one fucking her, it was the huntress's power that was engaging her own, but she could sense the hunter's incredible strength lurking just beyond, waiting to seize upon her light and rip it from her body if the huntress made her rapture again. "I can't come again! I can't! No! Fuck! No! I can't hold! Fuck! The huntress bitch is making me come again!" she continued, her voice loud and strained as her back arched to thrust her breasts skyward.

His cock still plunging savagely into the succubus's incredibly tight pussy, Mircea moaned loudly into the demoness's mouth while hauling on her arms with all his strength, straining with every fiber of his being to close off his flow of light and to break away from her death kiss. Eupraxia was making the other succubus rapture, the demoness's eyes and mouth beginning to glow, but Eupraxia wasn't positioned to take the full measure of the demoness's inner-light. While she'd take some amount from her pussy, it might not be enough to finish her.

"I'm going to come," Sylrel snarled as he continued pounding his cock into the hunter's muscular ass. "Make him come again! Keep taking his light!!"

"He's too strong!" Jilinys screamed, trying to distract the hunter as Mircea broke from her kiss with a roar of effort. "He's going to make me come!"

"Don't feed him!" Mazrel bellowed as he continued pounding his cock into the huntress while hauling on Eupraxia's shoulders, trying to pull her from Pristoria's pussy, her sweat dripping from her firm ass with every hard slap of his hips. Succeeding only in lifting Pristoria's ass from the floor as the huntress clung to her, he released Eupraxia's shoulders and hauled furiously on her hair. Though the huntress wailed with pain or effort, she held firm to Pristoria's ass and never stopped her energetic kissing.

"No!" Pristoria wailed as her eyes, mouth, and pussy glowed brighter as she lost her battle with pleasure. "She's too strong! I can't stop my rapture!"

"I'm coming! Take my light, hunter bastard!" Jilinys howled, trying to pull the hunter's lips to hers, but her efforts were futile.

Mircea didn't fall for the ploy of the succubus he was fucking, her eyes and mouth not signaling her spillage of light. With Eupraxia's face glowing like an angel's from the splash of the demoness's shimmering nectar, Mircea's mouth closed over the lips of the succubus that his beloved had made rapture. He drew hard on her light as he continued fucking the succubus beneath him, trying to force her into spilling her light. If he could cause the demoness bitch in his death kiss to become the undead, perhaps he could still save Eupraxia... and if the succubus he was fucking also quickly gave up her light and became the undead as well, perhaps both he and Eupraxia would survive the night.

"I'm coming! You made me come! Take my light!" the succubus Mircea was fucking wailed as she clawed at his back, the salt of his sweat adding its sting to the wounds she was opening despite how quickly they healed.

"Hold, Pristoria! You must hold!" Mazrel bellowed as Pristoria and Jilinys both clawed savagely at the hunter's deeply muscled back and arms--Pristoria in a final desperate effort to survive the hunter's harvesting, and Jilinys in fury as he made Pristoria undead--but he knew it was already too late. Even if he were able to stop the huntress bitch now, Pristoria was lost. He'd been pulling on the huntress's hair, trying to wrench her mouth from Pristoria's womanhood as he fucked her hard and deep, but with nothing to gain by stopping her now, he leaned hard into her back, trapping her against the floor to prevent her escape from his fucking.

"Don't stop!" Eupraxia called as the demoness's flesh began fading to grey.

Even though the demon fucking her snarled encouragement, he stopped pulling on her hair and began pressing down to crush her breasts to the floor. Relieved of the strain of having to resist the pull on her hair while holding the demoness's pussy to her mouth, the huntress redoubled her efforts, furiously licking and kissing the succubus as Mircea took her light.

The massive cock of the demon fucking her was pushing her toward rapture again, but Eupraxia made no mention of it, afraid Mircea would stop his death kiss to help her if he knew she was coming again so soon after her previous rapture. They were so close to eliminating the demoness. If they could make the succubus an undead, Mircea might survive the night.

"She's becoming the undead! Don't stop!" Eupraxia howled through her orgasm.

"I'm coming!" Sylrel roared as he pulled furiously on the hunter's shoulders in an attempt to break the death kiss with Pristoria, but the hunter was too strong and wouldn't be denied his victory.

With the last wisps of the demoness's light consumed, Mircea flung himself away from the still, grey body of the succubus. Forcing himself through the hands of the undead demon that still clutched him, the fingers she'd been raking his arms and face with now frozen into curved claws that opened deep furrows in his flesh one final time with his escape.

"Fuck!" Jilinys screamed. "I'm coming! The hunter bastard is making me come!"

"Give me your light, huntress bitch!" Mazrel snarled as Eupraxia's pussy began to glow around his fast-plunging cock.

"Take her light!" Eupraxia wailed as she allowed the demon fucking her to haul her onto her knees and away from the undead succubus as she squirmed furiously to escape. The demon was too strong, and her eyes, mouth, and pussy began to glow brightly as she spilled her light. "Take the demoness bitch's light!" she screamed just before the demon twisted her head violently to take her into a death kiss, her nectar pouring over his fast-thrusting cock to puddle on the floor.

Mircea had sensed of the strength of the incubus fucking Eupraxia earlier and knew he'd be a difficult opponent for her, even if she were at full strength. He wanted to go to her aid, wanted to break the demon's death kiss, but the succubus beneath him was beginning to glow. If Eupraxia could hold for another moment more, he could finish this demoness bitch and then go to her aid.

Roaring in fear and frustration over his impossible choice, the hunter fell over the succubus, crushing her sweaty breasts and hard nipples into his chest to take her into a death kiss, but his hesitation had cost him precious time, and the succubus had very nearly stopped her flow of light before his death kiss began.

"Too late, hunter bastard," Jilinys sneered as she pulled Mircea sweaty chest tighter to her breasts, the hunter having taken little of her light. "Now... fuck my pussy and give me your light!"

Snarling with rage, Mircea powered out of the embrace of the succubus, his sweat soaked body aiding him in breaking free of an embrace that would have crushed the ribs of a normal human. Whirling away from the incubus that was fucking him, Mircea lunged at the demon gripping Eupraxia tightly by her jaw and head, holding her back to his chest as they balanced on their knees, fucking her so violently that her large, sweat drenched breasts sloshed with his every hard, fast stroke as she moaned and flailed in a desperate attempt to break free from his kiss and cock.

Mircea slammed into the demon, driving him away from his beloved and breaking his death kiss, allowing Eupraxia to fall to her hands and knees with a gasp. The hunter and demon lept to their feet before charging each other, slamming together in a spray of sweat as they grappled fiercely, each straining for advantage as their huge, hard cocks dueled painfully between them.

"I'm going to enjoy watching you become the undead, you fucking monster," Mircea hissed as he labored furiously against the demon before grabbing the incubus's cock.

Mazrel bellowed with pleasure and pain as the hunter stroked his massive, sweaty rod furiously. "It's you who's the monster and will be undead, hunter bastard," he snarled as he grabbed the hunter's equally enormous and hard cock in return.

Eupraxia pitched forward to her hands, briefly overwhelmed by the incredible power of the incubus who'd taken her into a death kiss. The incubus who'd been fucking her as she and Mircea made that succubus bitch undead was the most powerful demon she'd ever encountered. Had Mircea not intervened, she wasn't certain she could've stopped her flow of light before she became undead. She was weakened, but her beloved had saved her, breaking the flow of her light before she'd been consumed.

Jilinys scrambled to her feet and rushed to where Mazrel and the hunter bastard Mircea battled. Their hands a blur on their enemy's cock, the muscles of their legs, arms, and chests bulging and distended with effort, the giants labored against each other with loud barks and groans of effort, pain, and pleasure. Crying out as one, their hips thrusting furiously, they pulled each other into a death kiss as they moaned with pleasure and pain, the slits in their humongous cocks glowing as they sprayed each other with their shimmering come. Because Mircea was too tall for her to fuck while he was standing, she slammed into his back before reaching between the two giants. Her huge breasts pressed firmly into the hunter's sweaty, muscular back, she grabbed the hunter's cock and began to stroke it furiously. Mazrel, understanding what she was doing, released the hunter's cock and pulled Mircea tighter into the death kiss to prevent his escape.

Sylrel scrambled up after the hunter had knocked him off balance. He started to charge the hunter again but noticed that Jilinys was already moving toward him as he battled Mazrel. He turned his attention to the huntress as she waited on hands and knees. She was strong, incredibly strong, maybe stronger than he was, but it was also clear she'd been weakened by their prolonged battle. She was slowly rising to her feet when he lunged at her. While Mazrel and Jilinys dealt with the hunter, he'd finish this huntress bitch alone.

Eupraxia sensed the charging incubus an instant before he collided with her. With her howl of pain, they went hard to the wood floor, tumbling over each other before coming to a stop. She lashed out with her foot in a crushing kick to the incubus's manhood.

With a shriek of agony, Sylrel tumbled away, the huntress's kick driving him rearward to crash into the bed while sending a wave of near debilitating pain coursing through him. Just because he couldn't be killed by fists or weapons didn't mean he couldn't be hurt. Until now, their contest with the hunters had been less painful than most because the Bătrân bastards had been overwhelmed by their superior force, but the huntress bitch had delivered a crippling blow.

Pressing her temporary advantage, Eupraxia forced her body to respond and launched herself at the demon before he could recover. She wanted to help Mircea, but the other incubus was too powerful for her, and she'd have to leave him to her husband. If she could finish off this incubus bastard, she could then join in battle with the succubus, freeing Mircea to defeat the incubus.

She slammed into the demon to drive him onto the bed. They squirmed and tumbled briefly as huntress and incubus struggled for the dominant position, before coming to rest with Eupraxia on top. Reaching between them, she grasped the demon's rod and rammed his long, thick, veiny cock into her waiting pussy. The incubus and huntress screamed in shared pleasure... and mutual hatred.

"Give me your light, you huntress bitch!" Sylrel bellowed in the same moment that Mircea drove an elbow backwards to smash into Jilinys' face. The succubus staggered back, her nose and cheek shattered by the impact.

"No! Fuck my pussy and give me your light, you demon bastard!" Eupraxia responded as Mircea drove his head violently forward to destroy Mazrel's cheek, nose, and eye socket.

"Fuck my cock!" the incubus roared as Mircea pivoted away.

"Fuck my pussy!" the huntress screamed in response as Jilinys, her face still healing, grabbed Mircea by the arm and twisted him violently to send him staggering toward the bed.