There is Only War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I come!" Jilinys wailed in the instant before the hunter's mouth closed over hers.

"Finish her!" Eupraxia howled, her voice strained as she desperately fought to prevent her own rapture. The fast, rhythmic thumps through the mattress spoke to her of his location as her beloved gave his all in his battle with the demon bitch. "I'm going to come, Mircea! I can't hold much longer! You must finish her, quickly!"

Mircea fucked the succubus furiously, the rope webbing supporting the mattress marking imprints on his ass with every hard, fast, deep stroke. He ripped light from the demoness as she clawed at his back and shoulders, her nectar forming a spreading puddle beneath them as her hips lunged in time with his. He could sense her struggle to halt her flow of light, but she was weakening. In a desperate bid for survival, she used the last of her power in a final burst of effort to overpower him.

Mircea moaned loudly into the succubus's mouth as his cock throbbed, his come gushing into the demon's pussy before leaking out to mingle with her nectar as he continued to fuck her ruthlessly. She was taking his light, but he was taking much more of hers.

"Ah... fuck! I come again!" Jilinys wailed. The hunter had nearly emptied her of light, and she'd only been saved by his own rapture allowing her to cut off her own flow of light and slightly replenish her tiny reserve. She'd known the risks of battling so strong a hunter... and now she was going to pay the ultimate price.

"You're beaten," Mircea snarled, his lips almost touching the lips of the demoness he was going to fuck to the undead. "Give me your light!"

Jilinys's wail was silenced as the hunter's mouth closed over hers. She thrashed in her death struggle, striving with her entire being to end her flow of light, but the hunter was too strong, his power easily pushing aside her feeble resistance as his cock, so massive and hard, fucked her pussy without slowing as she felt her life being pulled from her.

"Mircea! Help me! I'm coming! I can't stop myself from coming any longer!" Eupraxia screamed.

Mircea moaned into the demoness's mouth, praying that his beloved could survive a moment longer, unable to end his death kiss, lest he prolong their battle. His cock pounding into the demoness, he could feel Eupraxia's life fading, and he began fucking the succubus even more furiously as she writhed and scratched, trying to increase her flow of light and speed her transition to undead.

Mircea bellowed into the succubus's mouth as the last of the demon bitch's light faded... along with Eupraxia's. Roaring with rage and agony, he lay across the succubus, his cock still deep inside her undead pussy. As the pain of Eupraxia becoming undead began to fade, he fought his way out of the demoness's frozen embrace, the ropes of the bed repeatedly slamming into his back as the demon continued to fuck his beloved as incubus bellowed in victory or pleasure.

"You demon bastard!" Mircea screamed as he dragged himself from under the bed, nearly mad with grief and rage.

Though still nearly crippled by the anguish of his wife, his lover, his beloved, becoming undead, he stumbled to his feet and spun to face the demon as the incubus threw himself away from his wife. The demon's cock glistening and dripping with Eupraxia's nectar, Mircea stared at his wife, her face twisted with erotic pain and fear, her sweat still dripping from her ashen flesh telling him of her final torment. After a moment, his gaze slowly shifted to the demon who'd fucked his beloved to the undead as his rage became even more terrible.

With a smile calculated to infuriate Mircea, Mazrel slowly backed off the opposite side of the bed. "I'd thought she be more of a challenge."

Mircea's gaze burned into the demon. "Yet, a demon bastard lays undead beside her, along with two of your demoness bitches," he growled, the hatred and threat clear in his voice.

The demon glanced around. "Pity... but I still stand."

"For tonight, perhaps, but not tomorrow."

"You're weakened. It will be you who falls tonight."

"Tell me your name, incubus bastard, so all may know the name of the demon that has brought this war."

"Mazrel."

Mircea grabbed his cock. "From tonight, there is only war between hunters and demons. There can be no peace, and we will hunt your kind to extinction... so come, Mazrel... absorb your rod, and let the first battle be between us... if you can hold your form."

Mazrel stepped from behind the bed as his cock disappeared into his body. The hunter slowly approached, his huge, veiny cock still in his hand. "I can easily hold it long enough to finish you."

"That remains to be proven," Mircea growled as the giants met at the foot of the bed.

Almost before the hunter had finished speaking, the hunter and demon lunged at each other, pulling their enemy into a savage kiss as Mircea rammed his enormous cock into Mazrel's incredibly tight pussy. Massive arms and chests bulging with effort, they held each other in their kiss with muscle straining effort as their hips lunged and bucked. Grunting harsh and deep, hunter and demon slowly stumbled around the room, massive hunter cock fucking tight demon pussy... and wet demon pussy fucking hard hunter cock.

Their feet becoming tangled, the foes went hard to the floor with a meaty thump, but they barely slowed their malicious fucking, Mircea's hands on Mazrel's ass as the demon held the hunter's mouth to his own. After a long moment of fucking as they grunted and strained, Mircea could feel his rapture forming, his power slightly less than the demon's, but he cared not, and never slowed his plunging cock. With Eupraxia undead, his only thought was of overpowering this demon bastard... or joining his beloved as an undead in the attempt. Tonight would end with five undead. The only question to be answered was... would hunter or demon survive the night?

Mazrel was thrilled to have drawn first light as the hunter's cock exploded inside his pussy. The hunter must be weaker than he'd thought to have been so quickly and easily overpowered, but to his credit, the hunter kept fucking him even as he labored to close off his flow of light.

"Fuck," Mircea gasped after he finally stopped his flow of light. The demon was strong... very strong.

"Keep fucking me," Mazrel muttered as he pulled the hunters mouth back to his while twisting his hips, wanting to take the top, dominant position so he could better control their fucking.

After a long moment, Mazrel forced himself away from the hunter's massive chest while rocking his hips furiously. "I'm going to come. Your big hunter cock is going to make me come."

"Do it," the hunter snarled as he gripped the demon's hips, adding his strength to the demons. "Come on my cock!"

As the demon's eyes, mouth, and pussy began to glow, Mircea released the demon's hips, seized him behind the head, and tried to draw his mouth to his. The demon resisted, his chest and arms bulging as the hunter strained to draw him lower. Releasing the demon's head with one of his hands, Mircea swept a bracing arm from his chest, allowing him to crush the demon's chest to his own while taking his mouth. Grunting deeply, the demon fucked himself on Mircea's hard rod as he strove to interrupt the flow of his light.

Mazrel gasped as his flow of light finally stopped. "The stories of your strength do you justice, hunter bastard," he panted, "but you're not strong enough to defeat me."

In way of answer, Mircea pulled the demon's mouth back to his own as he began lunging his hips. For more than two hours, the two giants violently fucked in near silence, their only sounds their grunts of efforts, the soft, growling, hate filled challenges and counter challenges, and the occasional wail of rapture muffled by a death kiss.

Slowly tumbling across the room as they held each other nipple to nipple in crushing embraces, hunter on top fucking demon pussy and then demon on top fucking hunter cock, they pitted the massive strength of their bodies and spirits against each other in final battle. In their unrelenting contest, their sweaty bodies left behind a damp trail on the wood floor to mark their slow progress as each repeatedly overpowered the other in flesh or spirit, their inner-light flowing between them.

"Demon bastard... your pussy tasks me," Mircea panted, laying across Mazrel, their hard nipples dueling as his hips rose and fell rapidly to ruthlessly drive his cock into the demon's pussy. He was severely weakened and battling his fourth rapture since engaging the demon in single combat. The demon had drawn off huge amounts of his light, but Mazrel had also come three additional times, and had also been greatly weakened as Mircea took copiously from his light. With a roar, Mircea threw himself to his knees, lifting the demon so that he rested on his hard cock.

"You can't escape me so easily," Mazrel panted as he clung tightly to the hunter, his strong legs around the hunter's waist to prevent him from fleeing.

"It you who should be concerned with escape," Mircea growled in reply while staggering to his feet, his breathing as harsh and ragged as the demon's.

Mazrel snarled as the hunter rammed him hard against the stone wall of Eupraxia's bedchamber, the hunter's cock being driven incredibly deep with the impact. Mazrel was exhausted from holding his alternate form and he could sense his control weakening, but he wanted the hunter to come again before they were forced to fuck cock to cock, or use their hands and mouths to finish the other.

"Come!" Mazrel panted. "Come in my pussy and give me your light!"

"You fucking come!" Mircea snarled in reply, their sweat fell like rain at their feet as he slow lunged his hips to drive his cock deep and hard into the demon.

"Give me your light!" Mazrel snarled after another long moment of his pussy battling the hunter's cock.

"It's your light that will be taken!"

Mazrel couldn't hold his form another instant. He tried to push the hunter away, but Mircea, perhaps sensing a weakness or opportunity, rammed his cock deep and held it there as hunter and demon strained against each other, their muscles and spirits locked in writhing battle as their sweat drenched bodies ground together.

Muscles twisting with effort, Mircea held himself close to the demon, his sword hilt deep inside the demon's sheath. Snarling with victory as he felt the demon's pussy spasm around his cock, he took the demon into a death kiss... but there was no light.

"Fuck!" Mazrel screamed, his face twisting in anguish, his hips lunging uncontrollably as pleasure and pain soared.

Mircea added his roar to Mazrel's as something inside the demon's slit began surrounding his rod, clasping it in a crushing grip while pushing against it with agonizing force. The two men bellowed, their hips lunging and churning furiously as hugely muscled arms and chests drew them tightly together, cock battling pussy in a way neither had experienced before.

Demon and hunter shrieked as Mazrel's cock slowly appeared, distended and stretched around Mircea's equally massive rod, the head of the demon's shaft pressed tightly against the root of the hunter's cock as it continued to gradually lengthen.

"Fucking demon," Mircea screamed as his cock was forced out of the demon's pussy. "Your rod is crushing my cock!"

"You hunter bastard! Your shaft is splitting open my cock!" Mazrel shrieked over his foe, his face twisted with horror and pain. Normally a demon's metamorphosis took only seconds, but Mazrel's transformation was agonizingly slow as his cock strained against the hunter's rod to reform.

"Fuck!" the hunter bellowed as he grabbed the demon's hugely distended cock and began to stroke it furiously, his pain and pleasure combining to send him into a frenzy of lust.

"My cock! My cock can't hold your cock!" Mazrel wailed in erotic agony, the sensations radiating from his manhood blinding him with lust.

Mircea's frantic stroking of the demon's cock was easily felt by his own though Mazrel's shaft. Wailing in pain and lust, Mircea added his second hand to grip their cocks even tighter. "I'm coming! Your cock is squeezing come out of my cock!" he screamed as he stroked their merged cocks furiously.

"Your cock is making my cock like a pussy!" shrieked, his voice mingling with the hunter's own wail of ecstasy.

The two men roared and bellowed in agony as Mazrel gripped Mircea's hands with his own, adding his strength to the hunter's as they stroked their fused cocks feverishly in a desperate attempt to finish their foe, everything forgotten except their need to fuck their opponent to the undead. Their long, hard cocks forcing them apart, hunter and demon glowed brightly with light as their cocks throbbed forcefully. Unable to take their opponent into a death kiss, their tight fists flashed over their cocks as their hips bucked furiously, both sensing this was their final confrontation and to fail now would mean becoming undead.

"I can't stop coming!" Mazrel screamed, his voice ragged, their cocks pulsing strongly in his hands as their massive rods strove to pump their seed into their enemy's cock.

"My cock is going to burst!" Mircea wailed in reply. Desperate to extract his rod from the demon cock that was crushing it, his wail became a scream as his cock felt like the flesh was being ripped away as he struggled.

"No!" Mazrel shrieked as he grabbed the hunter's ass to ram his enemy's rod deep into his cock again. The hunter's escape attempt had felt like knives were slicing the inside of his shaft, and while he wanted to prevent the hunter's escape, it wasn't because of the pain, but because Mircea was in obvious distress. Lost in erotic battle lust, he wanted to finish the hunter bastard here and now.

"Bastard!" Mircea roared, overcome with rage, hatred and lust as he thrust his hips hard, driving Mazrel's ass violently against the wall and forcing his cock deeper into his enemy's rod. If the demon wanted the hunter's cock to fuck his own, then he'd make the demon undead by using his cock as a pussy.

"Fuck my cock!" Mazrel bellowed as he began lunging his hips, screaming as pain and pleasure became indistinguishable.

"I'll fuck your cock!" Mircea roared as he began thrusting in time with the demon, agony and ecstasy mingling as he cried his lust to the world.

"Fuck! I'm coming again!"

"My cock is coming in your cock!"

"I can't stop coming!"

"Come again, you bastard!"

"Fight my cock!"

"Your cock is destroying mine!"

"My cock can't take it!"

"My fucking cock!"

"My cock is fucking yours!"

"I'm coming! My cock is coming again!"

"My cock is destroying your cock!"

As their cries of agony and pleasure echoed in the room, they remained locked together in cock destroying battle, their eyes and mouths glowing continuously as they engaged in their final conflict.

"You're becoming undead!"

"As are you!"

"Keep coming, hunter bastard!"

"You're beaten, fucking demon!"

"Fuck my cock, hunter!"

"Your demon cock is fucking mine!"

"Fuck! I'm coming again!"

"Keep fucking my cock, hunter bastard!"

"I can't stop coming!"

"My cock is so hard!"

"Fucking demon! Don't stop fucking my cock!"

"You're ripping my cock apart!"

After many long moments of pain and pleasure, agony and ecstasy, Mircea stumbled, so weakened by his long battle with the demon he could barely stand, his unexpected tumble backward causing the two massive cocks to finally separate, hunter and demon shrieking in pleasure and pain as they fell. The blockage that had prevented the escape of their essence removed, huge sprays of come exploded from their rods to coat them from face to balls.

The flesh of both demon and hunter were ashen, their light nearly extinguished. Calling on the last of his strength, Mazrel crawled over Mircea, the hunter dragging the demon onto his chest as he wrapped his ass with his legs to grind their cocks together. Though weakened, the swords of both the hunter and demon remained stone hard and ready for battle. Mazrel began thrusting his hips, their cocks and bodies slick with their come.

Their hips rocking slowly, the hunter and demon fucked their opponent's giant, hard cock with their own massive, rigid member, snarling and growling softly in hatred, exquisite pleasure, and erotic pain, both knowing if they raptured again, it could be their final act.

"No!" Mircea whispered after several long moments, his eyes wild with fear. "You're making me come again! Your cock is making me come again!"

"Give me your light, hunter bastard!" Mazrel snarled as he redoubled his efforts, forcing himself to fuck the hunter harder even as his own need to come swelled within him.

"You glow!" Mircea snarled as he began to come.

The two men pulled each other into a death kiss, moaning into their opponent's mouth as they took from the other, their flesh becoming even paler as blood vessels and arteries began to appear beneath ashen flesh. In their weakened state, neither had the strength to finish the other as they slowly, and painfully, closed off the flow of their light.

"You're beaten, hunter bastard," Mazrel gasped after Mircea broke their death kiss, the demon's hips slowly churning as he continued to fuck his mortal enemy with the last of this strength. "The Bătrân are destroyed."

"No..." Mircea murmured as he rocked his head slowly. He'd survived the demon's taking but knew he wouldn't survive another.

"Yes," Mazrel whispered. "The family of Bătrân dies tonight."

"Alexandru... or Radu... still lives."

"He will be dealt with."

"No. He will reign destruction upon you like the which you've never experienced," the hunter murmured.

Mazrel began fucking Mircea harder. The hunter's color was returning as he regained some of his strength.

With a twist of his hips, Mircea rolled Mazrel off him. Though exhausted, he followed, crawling over the demon as Mazrel guided the hunter's cock to his own, their rage and hatred not allowing them to disengage until one of them was undead. Hunter and demon fucked slowly for a long moment, their sweaty cocks grinding between them as Mircea could feel the demon's power overcoming his.

The hunter's rapture beginning to form, he tried to escape, tried to stop fucking, but the demon wrapped him up and held him tight to his chest, the hunter's lips almost touching his. Hunter strained against demon, his hips slowly rising and falling as the demon's power tugged on the hunter's light, their cocks and balls dueling to the last.

"You begin to glow," Mazrel whispered as Mircea began fucking his cock harder, their sweat slickened bodies gliding easily over their enemy's as the demon's power began winning out over the hunter's.

"No!" Mircea wailed softly as he began fucking Mircea's cock more furiously in a desperate attempt to force the demon into rapture, his hatred not allowing him to withdraw so long as there was even the smallest chance to make the demon who'd taken Eupraxia from him undead.

"Yes!" the demon growled as he strained to draw Mircea's mouth to his for the final death kiss.

"No! I can't come! I mustn't!" the hunter cried as he began fucking the demon harder still, knowing if the demon took him into a death kiss, he wouldn't survive.

"Yes! Yes! Fuck my cock until you come!"

With a snarl of desperation, Mircea took Mazrel in a death kiss as the two men writhed. Fucking the incubus's cock furiously to make him come, Mircea drew hard on the demon, but there was no light to be had, and he began to struggle franticly, trying desperately to break the death kiss as his light began to flow.

Mazrel held the hunter in the death kiss as they fought mouth to mouth, nipple to nipple, and cock and balls to cock and balls, the hunter wailing, his hips lunging and bucking as he raged and fought against becoming undead. The hunter's essence gushing from his cock, Mazrel took the hunter's light, draining him dry as his flesh paled even more, and still the hunter fucked him. The demon grunted hard and deep as his need to rapture rose within him, the hunter striking at him in defiance by using what little power he had remaining to try to make him come, rather than attempting to preserve his inner-light. He didn't release the hunter, taking his light as it dwindled to a trickle... and then, after a long struggle as the hunter moaned while fucking him with desperate fury, finally stopped.