There is Only War

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jilinys slowed slightly, allowing Pristoria to rush past her. She'd never been so badly injured before, and while her body was consuming power liberally to repair the damange, she still needed another minute, perhaps two, to finish healing.

Pristoria threw herself at Mircea and Mazrel, crashing into them and driving them both to the hard, wooden floor. "You're going to pay for what you did to Jilinys, you hunter bastard!" she screamed.

Pristoria straddled Mazrel, his hard cock caressing her ass as she gripped Mircea's arm with both her hands and heaved with all her strength. The hunter had released Mazrel's cock and gripped his fist to reinforce his hold, but with Mazrel adding his strength to hers, demon and demoness began to overpower the hunter's amazing strength.

Mircea bellowed with the effort of maintaining his hold, his struggle against the incubus and succubus driving his cock deep into the demon's ass, but he was no match against their combined strength, and he couldn't prevent them from slowly levering his arm from around the demon's throat.

As Pristoria and Mazrel delt with Mircea, Jilinys turned her attention to the moving pile of fabric on the bed. Her pussy wasn't yet ready to battle a hunter's massive cock, but she could still help Sylrel.

"Come!" the huntress snarled into Sylrel's face as she threw her head back to break the death kiss. The huntress began slamming the demon's cock into her pussy as Sylrel's face twisted with erotic anguish, clearly striving to not rapture and feed Eupraxia his light.

"No!" Sylrel wailed, his need to come rising with every fast plunge of Eupraxia's hips, his light beginning to brighten the darkness.

"Yes!" Eupraxia snarled in return. "Come in my pussy and give me your--fuck!" she screamed as their covering was ripped away and one of the demon's reached between them to begin furiously caressing her womanhood.

"Fuck her!" Jilinys cried while ripping away the mound of fabric covering Sylrel and Eupraxia to engage with the huntress. Reaching between their bodies, she began fingering the huntress's pussy, adding her power to Sylrel's to help batter aside the huntress bitch's resistance. "Fuck her and make her come again!"

"You demoness bitch!" Eupraxia wailed as she twisted her head to see who was tormenting her pussy.

Between the demon's cock plunging into her pussy, and the succubus furiously teasing her button, she could feel her need to rapture surging again. Somewhere out of sight, Mircea screamed with pleasure and pain as another succubus demanded that he fuck her. There were four demons fucking them! Eupraxia felt a rush of impending doom. Never had she and Mircea faced such a challenge! She might become the undead tonight, but if she did, she was going to make as many demons undead with her as she could.

As Mazrel scrambled away, Pristoria threw herself over Mircea before ramming his cock deep into her pussy. "Fuck my pussy! Fuck it and give me your light!"

"Fuck!" Mircea screamed as his cock was rammed into the tight wetness of the succubus. "Your demon pussy is going to make me come!" he continued, his voice loud and strained as he held tightly to the incubus's cock. When he'd realized his hold on the incubus was lost, he'd grabbed the demon's cock before he escaped to keep him from Eupraxia.

"Fuck him!" the incubus snarled as he grabbed the hunter's thickly fingered hand and gradually forced his tightly clenched fist from his cock. "Take his light!"

"I'm going to come again!" Sylrel howled. "The huntress's pussy is taxing my cock!"

"Don't rapture," Jilinys growled. "Don't feed her!"

"I can't hold!"

"Do it!" Eupraxia sneered. "Come and give me your light!"

As the demon beneath her began to glow, Eupraxia took his lips in a death kiss, but before the demon's light could flow, she was hauled off his cock by strong hands.

"No!" Eupraxia wailed as she thumped painfully to the wooden floor.

Jilinys threw herself over the huntress, driving her womanhood into her foe's. She was fully healed and eager to rejoin the battle. The hunter and huntress were putting up a spirited fight, but it was clear they were slowly being overwhelmed.

"Try to make me come, bitch!" Jilinys sneered as she began rocking her hips hard and fast to grind her womanhood into the huntress's.

"Whore!" Eupraxia screamed as she gripped the leg pressing against her chest, drawing the demon's slit tighter against her own as she began lunging her hips to match the demoness thrust for thrust.

"Fuck her!" Sylrel cheered while searching for a way to rejoin the contest. "Make that bitch come!"

"Ah... fuck!" Pristoria snarled as Mircea tumbled her to her back, fell over her to crush her breasts into his chest, and then began fucking her even harder.

Mircea threw his head back as the demoness's claws dug deeply into his back. "She's making me come!" he roared. He tried to throw himself away from the succubus, but the demoness clung to him, her huge breasts and hard nipples flattened tightly against his chest. He rose to balance on his knees, but Pristoria continued fucking him with savage intent.

"I'm going to come," Pristoria wailed after a long moment of frenzied effort. "The hunter's cock is making me come!"

"Don't come!" Mazrel snarled as he observed the contests taking place before him while also watching for an opportunity to rejoin the fight. Jilinys and Pristoria were fully engaged with both the hunter and huntress, and their respective positions prevented Mazrel or Sylrel from joining them without forcing the succubi from their dominant positions. "Don't feed the bastard! Take his light and give him nothing!"

"I'm coming!" Mircea roared as he and the succubus fucked each other in unrestrained fury.

"Give me all of that big hunter cock!" Pristoria snarled, taking him into a death kiss as she continued thrusting her hips, extending his rapture and forcing him to give her more of his light... but doing so came at a cost. After the hunter had closed off his flow of light, she tried to throw herself away, but he was now holding her tightly against his sweaty chest.

"Don't come!" Mazrel roared as Pristoria's eyes and mouth began to glow.

Realizing that Pristoria was starting to rapture, Mazrel seized Mircea's arms and tried to pry them away from the succubus. The tightly clenched bodies of succubus and hunter toppled, falling to their sides as Mazrel dropped to his knees behind Pristoria, seized the hunter's massive arms, and strained to break the hunter's crushing embrace.

Mircea drew hard on the demoness's inner-light with his death kiss. He could sense her struggle as she fought to end the cascade of light, but because of his power, it took her a long moment to stop its flow. As the demon behind her stopped pulling on his arms, he rolled the succubus to her back so that he could fuck her harder still, to prolong her rapture and to weaken her further. As her legs encircled his fast-plunging hips, pulling hard against his ass to stop his powerful thrusts, he roared into her mouth as a demon's cock plunged deep into his ass for the second time.

Pristoria gasped as she finally squeezed off her flow of light. Never had a hunter so strong taken light from her. She'd been winning her fight to close off her light, albeit slowly, but having Mazrel ram his cock into Mircea's ass had diverted enough of the hunter's power that she was able to stop the flow before he weakened her even more.

"Demon bastard!" Mircea howled as he reared, his face twisted with pleasure, pain, and lust as he drove his cock deep into the succubus's pussy.

He and Eupraxia were being overwhelmed! He'd fought two succubi at the same time only twice before, and neither pair were as powerful as either of these demoness bitches alone, to say nothing of having to deal with the two incubi as well. The demon fucking his ass was as strong as any incubus he'd ever encountered, and was able to quickly stop his flow of light even in Mircea's death kiss. It was becoming clear that he and Eupraxia weren't likely to survive the night, but maybe, if he could defeat the incubus fucking his ass quickly enough, he could weaken the remaining demons sufficiently so that, even if he didn't survive, she would.

"Come, you demoness bitch!" Mircea roared as he redoubled the power of his fucking. The hunter had sensed the succubus weakening during his death kiss, and he was trying to make her come again so he could drain more of her light while he still had the strength, but it was a risk to ignore the incubus fucking him. While he was pounding his cock into the succubus, the demon's rod was ripping and tearing his passage with every powerful thrust, forcing the hunter's body to devote energy to healing. It was power Mircea could ill afford to lose.

"Bitch! You demoness bitch!" Eupraxia snarled as she glared at her enemy. "You're going to make me come!"

"Come you huntress bitch!" Jilinys wailed in return.

Sylrel's gaze flicked from Jilinys and Eupraxia fucking in front of him to Mazrel, Mircea, and Pristoria locked in combat a short distance away. He wanted to join the fight, and Pristoria looked the most shaken, the hunter clearly having taken deeply from her reservoir of light. She hadn't yet started to grey, the sign she was teetering on the edge of the undead, but she'd evidently been greatly weakened.

"Fuck! I'm coming, you pussy fucking demoness bitch!" Eupraxia screamed.

Jilinys twisted to throw herself over the huntress to take her light, but Eupraxia wrapped her leg around the succubus and strained with all her might to stop the demoness from taking her into a death kiss. The huntress and demoness howled as they struggled against each other, their womanhoods being driven together with enough force to shatter the bones of a normal human.

"I'm going to come again!" Pristoria wailed. "The hunter is going to make me come again! Fuck! No! He's too strong! He took so much! I can't come again!"

His eyes narrowing, Sylrel focused as he began absorbing his cock. He could maintain the change for only a few hours until he became too exhausted to continue the metamorphosis, less if during the fight he lost a large quantity of light, but Pristoria was clearly struggling and needed help.

"Get off her, you hunter bastard," Sylrel snarled as he shoved Mircea off Pristoria.

Mazrel, seeing Sylrel had transformed himself, and realizing his intent, twisted violently with Sylrel's shove to roll the hunter onto his chest.

"No!" Mircea bellowed, infuriated that he wasn't going to be able to take the succubus's light and finish her. "She's weakened!" he roared as the incubus dropped over his cock, ramming his rod deep into the demon's newly formed pussy. As the incubus began fucking him, Mircea grabbed the demon by the hips and began ramming him over his stiff cock, the muscles of his arms and chest twisting and rippling with his effort. "Finish her, Eupraxia! Finish the bitch while I fuck the demons!"

"Fuck him, Sylrel!" Mazrel snarled from beneath the hunter. "Fuck the hunter's cock as I fuck his ass!"

Eupraxia wailed as she raptured, her womanhood grinding against the demoness's pussy as her hips lunged and thrust. The huntress's eyes, mouth, and pussy glowing, her inner-light infused nectar shimmered briefly as it splashed over the demoness and huntress before the faint glow of power faded. Because she had the demoness trapped between her muscular legs, she was able to prevent the succubus from taking her into a death kiss, and thus was able to quickly stop her light's flow.

Crying out with effort, pleasure, and fear, Eupraxia loosened her grip on the demoness as she twisted to her stomach. She tried to scramble away, but as expected, the succubus she'd been fucking threw herself over her, knocking her back to the floor. Moments later, huntress and succubus wailed with pleasure as the demoness rammed her still growing cock into the huntress's pussy while surrounded her throat with her arm.

"You've just made a fatal mistake," Jilinys sneered into Eupraxia's ear as she lay over her, the demoness's large, sweaty breasts pressed firmly into her opponent's back as she hammered her still growing cock into the woman's pussy.

Eupraxia grunted as she slowly dragged herself across the floor, leaving behind a smear of sweat to mark her progress, the pleasure of the now massive cock pounding into her pussy and the arm around her throat thwarting her breath preventing any additional response.

Pristoria, recovering quickly from her near rapture, rolled to her knees as she extended her phallus. The hunter's cock was already fully engaged in battle with Sylrel's pussy, and his ass was being widened by Mazrel's manhood, but it was going to be stretched a lot more when she rammed her cock in there with Mazrel's... then he'd know how Jilinys must have felt.

Mazrel and Sylrel, seeing Jilinys's cock as she knelt beside them, paused their fucking as Sylrel gripped the hunter by the shoulders and threw himself backward while Mazrel shoved up from below. Mircea roared with effort as he battled to prevent the demons from repositioning him. It was clear they wanted to change their position so that he was fucking the demon's pussy from above to better position his ass for the second incubus and succubus to fuck his ass.

"No!" Eupraxia cried with a final desperate lunge as the three demons wrestled with Mircea. Grabbing the succubus's long, thick, cock, she hauled with all her strength, twisting the succubus away from the mass of writhing flesh that contained her beloved, the demoness's cry of pain joining Mircea's roars of effort.

Pristoria howled as the huntress seized her cock and hauled on it painfully, nearly ripping it off as she twisted her around with one hand while throwing a violent elbow backward to smash into Jilinys's face. As Eupraxia reared to dislodge Jilinys after the crushing blow, using the demoness's rod as leverage, Pristoria renewed her scream of pain as her cock was violently twisted and bent. To escape the agony, she began absorbing her cock, returning to her natural state to free herself from the huntress's torturous grip.

As Eupraxia regained her feet, she released her hold on the succubus's rapidly shrinking rod to seize the demoness by the hair, hauled her to her feet before shoving her violently away from Mircea. The back of the succubus's legs slammed against the side of the bed, causing her to lose her balance. Sensing an opportunity to dominate the demoness, Eupraxia threw herself at her enemy, slamming into her and driving her onto the bed. Eupraxia and the succubus tumbled on the bed, screaming at each other as their claws opened rends in their opponent's back, their large firm breasts and hard nipples dueling as fiercely as their pussies and claws.

"Huntress bitch!"

"Demon whore!"

Succubus and huntress tumbled again. Eupraxia threw herself upright, ramming her womanhood into the demon's slit from the top position as the succubus bitch fought to escape. Their pussies locked in combat, the two women screamed in pain, lust, effort, and pleasure as they slashed at each other, their nails opening deep and bloody rips in their faces, breasts, stomachs, and legs, wounds that healed immediately but were painful nonetheless. Their legs tangled, ignoring the demoness mauling her, Eupraxia seized Pristoria's thickly muscled thigh and hauled on it with all her strength to draw the demon's pussy tighter against her own as she began violently thrusting her hips.

"Bitch!" Pristoria howled as she grabbed the huntress's leg and pulled with all her might to prevent the huntress from escaping. "Fuck my pussy and give me your light!"

"It's you who will be giving up their light!" Eupraxia panted as she twisted her hips violently.

Pristoria wailed as the huntress twisted her so that only her ass remained on the bed. Gripping their enemy's leg to keep them close, their pussies grinding together with incredible force, huntress and succubus battled, the small, firm centers of their pleasure grinding hard against their enemies'.

Eupraxia wailed as she thrust her hips furiously. "The succubus bitch is going to make me come!"

Pristoria snarled loudly as the huntress drove her leg between her giant, sweaty breasts, the ball of Eupraxia's foot pressing hard under her chin to bend her backward over the edge of the bed, the bones in the demoness's back cracking and snapping as Eupraxia's incredible strength forced her spine to bend into a near right angle. Holding her foe's head down with her foot, the huntress pulled the succubus's leg between her own equally massive and sweaty breasts to haul upward as hard as she could.

"I'm coming!" the huntress screamed as the two enemies thrust savagely, the dagger like nails of the succubus digging deep into her thigh while the demon's free leg twisted over the one holding her head down to prevent Eupraxia's escape and to increase the pressure on her enemy's pussy.

"No!" Pristoria wailed as their combined, softly glowing nectars flowed, mingling with her perspiration as it flowed over her body in streams to drip onto the floor. "The huntress bitch made me come!"

"Ah... fuck! You demoness bitch!" Eupraxia wailed as Jilinys seized her hair and hauled her head back as she began savaging her pussy with the fingers of her other hand. "I can't hold! The demoness's are going to make me come again!"

"You're beaten, huntress bitch!" Jilinys sneered as she took the huntress into a death kiss.

Eupraxia moaned loudly into the mouth of the succubus taking her light as the demon beneath her began transforming her pussy into a cock, the hard shaft of flesh growing rapidly inside her pussy. She was being overwhelmed and was losing her light at a rate she couldn't sustain for long. Still moaning with pleasure and effort as she fucked the cock that was growing inside her, she released the leg of the succubus she was fucking, causing the demoness to instantly fall away as she fell from the bed. In the same motion, Eupraxia drove a hand violently into the throat of the demoness kissing her as she threw herself sideways. The blow to the demoness's throat, and her instant tumble from the bed, broke the death kiss, allowing Eupraxia to stop her flow of her inner-light before she'd crashed onto the floor.

Eupraxia had been fighting to escape the death kiss, but a key tactic for survival in a battle with a demon was recognizing and taking advantage of every opportunity that presented itself. Landing partially on top of the succubus she'd just been fucking presented her with an enormous, hard, opportunity right in front of her face.

Pristoria wailed with pleasure as her enemy swallowed her cock, her rod sliding deep down the huntress's throat as Eupraxia drove her head down to take the succubus's cock deep. The demoness seized the huntress's sweat soaked and tangled hair, intending to throw her off her cock, but she was too late.

She shrieked as Eupraxia's jaws snapped closed. Her head thrown back, screaming as she battled the excruciating pain, Pristoria held the huntress bitch's mouth tightly over her severed cock, driving the piece in the huntress's mouth against the amputated stump so that the two parts could rejoin and heal.

Jilinys launched herself from the bed to grab the huntress by the hair and tried to pull her away Pristoria's rod while ramming her own, rapidly growing cock into her. As the demoness began fucking her from behind, Eupraxia countered by dragging herself more fully onto Pristoria and forcing her head forward, driving her forehead into the succubus's stomach to deny Jilinys some leverage.

Pristoria screamed a second time as Eupraxia bit through her still healing cock. As flesh and nerves began to knit again, Pristoria wailed with pleasure as Eupraxia throat fucked her furiously, her cock made incredibly sensitive by its healing.