All Comments on 'There Must Be A Mistake Ch. 18'

by Prolonged_Debut10

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
cliuincliuinover 9 years ago
Amazing

Thank you for sharing this amazing story !

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Another great chapter...

Another great chapter to add to an amazing story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

retread2retread2over 9 years ago
Yes! Keep the chapters coming.

More for Xmas please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hello, Yes, It's Me Again

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter as much as I have enjoyed the previous ones. Having Newton talk to his dead grandmother reminds me of a Robert A. Heinlein novel called "I Will Fear No Evil." The main character, an ancient geezer named Johann Sebastian Bach Smith, had his brain transplanted into the body of a young, twenty-something woman and it was her spirit, remaining behind, that conversed with Johann/Joan and taught him how to accept life as a nubile female. The novel had some very interesting moments between the two characters in one body and I would imagine that Newton is probably having some interesting conversations of his own. The whole afterlife idea intrigues me considering that I am an agnostic and really do not know what to expect when I die.

I like what is going on between William Zabo's people and the Vice President. Having duped the American public out of so much money, the Vice President deserves whatever comes to him. I personally think every politician and wannabe in Washington should be shot for the way they have mishandled this country's policies and tax dollars--as has been stated before: "The only good politician is a dead politician."

It seems Even may come out of this whole ordeal fairly well. I hope so. The story just wouldn't be the same without him.

Thanks again for another good read. I salute you.

Roger.

AlunCarregTheWelshmanAlunCarregTheWelshmanover 9 years ago
wrong voting star

absolutely fantastic part , can you wait till after christmas before you post your next part i'll be away from my computer, would have put 10 stars but had a senior moment

fanfarefanfareover 9 years ago
As tempting as it sounds...

...It would be fun to execute the corrupt leadership. I favor a guillotine on every corner along Wall Street and Pennsylvania Avenue.

Unfortunately all you would accomplish is creating a better quality of predator ruling class. It is no simple accomplishment to bell these cats.

The American Public does not even have the courage to condemn fifty years of Cheney/Bush league corruption and collaboration with the Saudi venal treachery. Nor the business entanglements between the Koch brothers and the Putin apparatus.

They have not been brought to justice during an Opposition Administration, why would I think any of the criminals on Wall Street or in Congress will feel endangered by Citizen's outrage?

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
*****

Good show, PD10! Despite having to read parts of the previous chapter to orient my self to the story line, it is a good, interesting, as well as humorous tale. Looking forward to the next phase. Thanks you. Cheers!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 9 years ago
Brilliant!

I am so glad that it's not Even's 'time.' He's just too much a part of the story to kill off. I love that Delicious has an evil genius child of her own, one on the way, and the promise of five more in her future. It must be the universe's way of getting even with her!

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 9 years agoAuthor
Too much

I love you guys. If all authors had readers like you we would continue writing forever. I am in the middle of chapter 19, and decided to check if eighteen was published. Seven of my favorite people have already read it and commented on it. Roger you are too funny, Alun, I am sorry to say Ch 19 will be out by December 17, because I should be taking a short break over Christmas, MAYBE. I'm not sure about the guillotine on Pennsylvania Avenue but if we could move the San Andreas Fault and the Potomac River to join hands at high tide I am sure we can get more than one volunteer not to throw a life preserver to the members of the Congress that would go floating bye bye bye Ted Cruz of Texas et. al. Take care readers. I'm going back to work on chapter 19. P_D10

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

keep the chapters coming this story keeps getting better all the time

CorporateGeekCorporateGeekover 9 years ago
Excellent doesn't go far enough!

I've been reading submissions here on Lit for many years, and just recently decided to sign up as an official user. There are very few authors that have shown themselves as the cream of the crop, and Prolonged_Debut10 has demonstrated that gift. Keep up the great work! I look forward to future chapters!

bduncan976bduncan976over 9 years ago
Thank You

Thank You for another great chapter! Have fun developing and creating this story!

redlion75redlion75over 9 years ago

i am kind of upset with the prospects and past acts of incest,not that it is there just when wanted even and delicious to get involved we lost out now we have people we dont really care about involved in it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
don't stop

Cannot wait for continuing chapters soon I hope great work

tomscardstomscardsover 9 years ago
again, not a mistake.

i now have to go into withdrawal symptoms. i was able to read the other three stories of yours here in the last 2 1/2 weeks, but now nothing to hold me over until the next installment.

i do love how the other three stories are merging with this one.

thanks so much.

Tom

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
greedy

please continue it is always too long between submissions of your wonderful story

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
where's the money

your stories are great but i've read three times and can;t find where 2,75 billion of the bad guys money got shrunk to 1.25 by the time patty moved it,

C_frommnC_frommnabout 9 years ago
The Money

Has to wait to be moved. it should be moved by the next Chapter when the VP and his Buddy are taken down.

kjohns2001kjohns2001almost 9 years ago
Grrrrrrr!!!!!!

Ok, so it's just a story, but the obvious ball drop is just too damn much! How could anyone miss the fact that geniuses who can do everything that they do in this story could come up with a cancer treatment or cure in a very short time? With all the other stuff being done why not throw in a bit of medical magic as well?

Oh, on a side note, just the other day I read a news story about how the first person to live to 500 has probably already been born. Medical advances are starting to multiply like rabbits right now. Reversing the garbage build up in cells tied to a better understanding of how to reverse aging on a cellular level will extend the life span on a scale to match the advances in faster than light travel that hit the news the other day.

So if the author ever retouches this story it might make it a bit more entertaining to add medical advances to the rest of the goodies. Just a suggestion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
OR.....

Actually they don't even need to come up with a new medical discovery. As the most brilliant engineers and computer scientists in the world they only need to refine existing technology to build a better computer assisted remote controlled surgical robot that could safely identify and remove the tumour using nano technology.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
This story so damn good....

......there's just no way I can not give each chapter 5 stars !

Thanks for sharing it,

Rapier875

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I'm really enjoying your story. When did the spacecraft name change to the GOOD LUCK from being the BEST LUCK? Detail, I know, but I really liked BEST when it was chosen.

Onyx412

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userProlonged_Debut10@Prolonged_Debut10
B.S. Professional Studies M.A. History I Love Books with great content, and words in general. Language is my love. I write for my enjoyment. I write non-erotic pieces, and add some titilating scenes in every so often, to pick up your heart rate. If you are looking for smut, l...

story TAGS