There Was Something About Him Pt. 02

Story Info
Johnnie finds real love.
2.5k words
4.45
8.1k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers

My young man takes me deeper into the lifestyle.

I lay with dannie in my bed. My head rested on his small chest and I was teasing his nipple. "Tell me about the nipple ring dannie."

"It was a gift from my Daddy. Like the tattoo on my neck that you haven't mentioned but I know you've seen it."

"You're right, I have seen it. I'm not 100% sure what it means though."

"It's like this johnnie. I have a Black Daddy. I earned that tattoo but submitting to Him and his Black friends. The nipple ring means He owns me."

I didn't understand. "If he owns you, how can you be with me?"

"I'm not with you johnnie. You're with me. You know I haven't sucked your cute little dick and that's because I am not allowed to."

I looked up at him. "Why not?"

"Daddy says that I can cum in a white boi like you but I am never, ever, as long as I'm Black owned, permitted a white boi's cum inside of me. Daddy doesn't want me soiled by inferior seed."

"That's pretty mean," I said. "What about my needs dannie?"

"This might be difficult for you to comprehend johnnie. Your only need is to serve cocks. Like you gave yourself to my cock. Little dicked bois like you aren't men. Not even gay men. You are less than that johnnie."

"I don't say this to hurt you."

He hugged me to emphasize his last remark.

"In our world, our life, you and those like you are meant to serve real men. Men with large cocks. You can play with other sissies but you'll find more contentment sucking and being fucked by men and Black men only."

"Why Black men dannie?"

"Because they're superior males johnnie. Trust me. I know. You've heard the expression, once you go Black... Well, I've gone Black."

"But you picked me up. You convinced me to suck you. I'm not Black."

"I recruited you johnnie. I could see you weren't a happy soul. I knew right off what you needed to be fulfilled. You yourself admitted you felt liberated when you expressed your desire to suck my cock. Remember?"

I did remember. It was almost like a rebirth. My friend saw in me that I could be more than what I was. I could free myself of societal mores and liberate my inner cock sucker.

I snuggled with my dannie, my Sherpa, and considered his going Black. I'm not racist but when I considered serving only Black cocks, I felt there was something not really kosher about that.

"No one should own anybody," I said.

"Oh baby boi you just don't understand. I gave myself to Daddy. I can walk away anytime I want. I know that and so does he. Let me try to explain the difference between you and me."

I cupped dannie's balls and moved my face closer to the object of my obsession.

"I'm gay dannie. I never felt the attraction for women like you do, or did. I have always been a pushy bitch. I know that about myself. I'm demanding, self-centered, and because I have a cock guys like you would kill for, I can be a bit egotistical. When I met Daddy, he trained all that self-serving bullshit out of me."

"I tongued his pretty cock head, "how did he do that?"

"Have you ever been spanked johnnie? I mean really spanked hard in front of people?"

"Can't say that I have."

"I was cruising one night when I first met Daddy. I knew my shit didn't stink and my actions showed that. I was cock teasing in one of the clubs I plan to take you to when Daddy saw me. I flirted with him, I made him hard by rubbing my ass against him. I let him feel me up in front of his friends then laughed and said I had to be going."

I'd begun to suck my friend's still soft cock. "Mmm hmm."

"As I turned to leave, he grabbed me. First he slapped my face and told me he would not be disrespected. Then he pulled my hot pants down baring my bottom. I squirmed and wriggled and tried to get away but he was too strong. The next thing I knew, he was using his belt on me right there in the club."

I swallowed dannie's cock trying to get him hard. I felt the first spank on my ass. "Suck it bitch. Get me hard." And he continued to slap my butt cheeks.

"Daddy whipped me so hard and long that I knew he wasn't going to take any shit from me. I howled and promised him I'd do anything for him. So, he striped me naked and forced me to my knees and had me suck his cock for a half hour as he drank and chatted with his friends.. Oh God johnnie, people walked by and laughed at me, people who had been the object of my teasing and bitchiness."

"You do suck my cock so nice johnnie. Lick my balls sweetie."

I moved my face into his crotch and lapped at his nut sack as he continued his tale.

"He humbled me johnnie. God but Daddy humbled and humiliated me and I learned a valuable lesson that night. Believe me I did."

"What was that baby," I asked just before licking the space between his balls and anus.

"Well, mm that's nice johnnie. Go ahead baby suck my ass. Anyway, I'd always gotten away with being a bitch to the white men and bois but my Black Daddy wasn't going to have it."

dannie stopped talking and enjoyed my ass tonguing as I played with his cock. He humped his sexy bottom in my face moaning his appreciation. How could such a small person have such a wonderfully large cock and sexy ass?

Suddenly my friend turned on his side and positioned his cock at my mouth. I took him in deep. I sucked him long and gentle wanting to make it last for the both of us. I wanted to lose myself in his cock. I stroked his back and bottom, licking and sucking as dannie very gently for him, moved his hips back and forth allowing me to set the tempo.

He needn't say a word. I knew when he was ready to feed me his sperm. I felt the head enlarge and his balls tighten up. He moaned his orgasm into my hungry mouth and I swallowed the proof of my love for his cock.

We napped with my head on or near his cock, both of us spent.

"You're a pretty good cook baby girl," dannie complimented me after I'd served him dinner.

"Thank you, sir," I said with some humor.

We awakened two hours earlier and showered. dannie had me shave my remaining body hair and after toweling off, he put his clothes on while telling me to stay naked. "Why can't I get dressed too," I whined like a bitch.

"Because I like seeing my girl naked when she serves me," he stated with authority.

"I could get used to this," he said as I placed the rib eye steak on his plate and went to get his salad.

I poured him a glass of red wine and stood by waiting for request or instructions.

"Why aren't you eating johnnie?"

"I don't know dannie. I guess I felt like waiting until you're finished and to see if you might want anything else."

"I do want something else baby. I want you. It's right that you defer to me baby. I can see you come by your slavish devotion to one with the big cock naturally. I can't wait for you to meet Daddy."

"Er, um, about that dannie. Why can't you move in here with me full time and become my Daddy?"

dannie chewed his food but I could tell he was thinking about my offer. "You know sweet heart, that sounds like a good idea. But before I do that you must meet Daddy and we'll tell him that together. What do you think?"

"I won't let him whip me dannie."

"No, no baby. I wouldn't let him do that to you either. Just be polite and respectful and everything will be alright."

After dannie finished, I ate my meal quickly while we talked. He was excited about the prospects of moving in with me and we made plans to redecorate the place. He also had suggestions regarding my clothing. My dick grew as he explained how he wanted me to be more feminine for him in my attire. He grew excited himself talking about the parties we'd have and the new people I'd be meeting.

When I finished eating dannie came and sat on my lap. He may be the man in our relationship but I'm so much bigger than he.

It's difficult for me to describe how great it is, being with someone sexually and not being teased, humiliated, or ashamed of my little dick. dannie assured me that my tiny penis was special. It made me who I am and I was long over-due to shed my pretensions of masculinity.

Submitting to dannie didn't seem odd to me. It wasn't a chore or something I had to concentrate on. It came naturally for me. He didn't demand anything of me nor I him. We settled into a give and take connection.

When I met dannie's Black Daddy I was respectful. He seemed happy his "little faggot", as he called dannie, found someone he could be happy with. "You did well bitch. Serving Black cocks was good for you. It humbled your smart ass."

I helped dannie collect his things and watched him and Daddy say their good byes. "I'm sure we'll be seeing you Daddy. I'll miss you. Thank you for everything sir."

dannie offered to give his Daddy a fare well blow job. As is proper protocol, he took off all of his clothes first. I must say that I was impressed with Daddy's Black cock. I thought dannie's was big. Daddy's was huge. I could see why dannie chose to stay with him for the year or so.

Daddy came and we left.

My friends call me a cradle robber, dannie being so much younger than me. But they are happy for me. It was a surprise to them that I'd taken a male lover. To me it seemed a natural progression. I had never felt so rewarded as when I'd come home to dannie and we'd embrace and kiss.

He was as happy to see me as I was him.

dannie likes that I'm happy being naked when at home. It's a new kind of CMnm which suited us both and keeps me in my place. dannie is a stay at home husband and I, his diligent man/wife.

We have hosted several parties. I had no idea how many gays were in our neighborhood until dannie and I lived together. He likes to have me wear my tiniest white shorts when company is over. I hold them up using wide pink suspenders and go bare chested. They can see my baby bump, as dannie calls my dick pushing out against the short-shorts.

I can almost feel his eyes on me as I go about serving our guests. To have someone desire me at last is a wonderful feeling.

He still obeyed his Daddy rule and has never allowed me to cum in him. On him, yes. I so enjoy masturbating on his sexy bottom.

dannie has requested I tweak my wardrobe a little and has surprised me with a shortie nightie and some panties. After going naked all day, it feels somewhat strange to put clothes on to go to bed. He also selected a floral patterned pinafore so when I am making and serving him his dinner I'm practicing proper hygiene.

When he first fucked me, I was scared. But like a good husband, dannie took his time. He encouraged me to push out as he entered and it did help alleviate the pain some. But looking up into his beautiful eyes as he took me as I lay on my back, I knew I was in love with him. As the pain abated and his tempo increased, I began to feel wonderfully filled. I had my first orgasm being fucked like a good bitch that night.

When dannie first moved in with me we'd go out often to clubs that catered to gays. He insisted I dance with others to open myself up to my new life. Slow dancing with younger men more dominant and aggressive than I was exciting. Feeling their cocks grow against me as they held me close and fondled my bottom made my head spin. After a couple dances, I would hurry dannie home to give myself to his wonderful cock.

I can't lie and say that it was all roses and candy. I came home from work one evening and found my husband naked in what used to be my chair. A 20-something lad was also naked and sucking dannie's cock.

Seeing that hurt me, I can tell you. I went to our bed and cried. dannie came to me after about 20 minutes later. "Baby, I'm sorry I hurt you. I didn't think seeing us like that would hurt you. I was hoping it turned you on."

"How is me catching someone sucking your cock supposed to turn me on," I said sniffing.

We had a conversation that lasted almost an hour. dannie convinced me that he wouldn't cheat again but if, and only if I was good with it, we'd invite partners to share our bed and our bodies.

dannie had me undress and took me by the hand and led me back into the living room. His friend was still there where I'd left him; on his knees at the chair. "Bennie, this is johnnie. johnnie, Bennie. You can fuck him johnnie or he can suck you off.

It was a new experience for me having that 20-something suck my dick while dannie stood behind me and toyed with my nipples and blew in my ear. "You get to cum in him johnnie. Do it baby. Feed that faggot your sperm baby boi."

And I did just that.

That evening wasn't a one-off but sharing each other is becoming more and more a thing of the past. I was happy taking care of my man and if he jacked me off so much the better. If not, I was happy masturbating under dannie's supervision. I love having a strong-willed man control me.

My boss noticed my improved attitude and my performance improved. I was given more responsibilities and more money.

dannie and I bought a beach house. More of a cottage really but it looked out over the ocean and we share many evenings as the sun sets listening to the waves and me holding him in my lap.

We're getting married at the beach cottage and I pray we live happily ever after.

eviltwin52
eviltwin52
1,699 Followers