There's More

Story Info
Renee & Scott to St. Martin for sun, sex and memories.
17.6k words
4.8
22.7k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my first submission, and I hope you like it. This is the story of two people who are still crazy about each other after many years together. They head off on an island vacation, and end up building many lifelong memories of their sex-filled week together. Scott is a typical regular guy, who was lucky enough to marry the spirited and gorgeous Renee. She makes their relationship better every day through her positive outlook on life, and she lives each day to the fullest. She is the true force in their relationship, and everyone loves her the moment they meet her.

All characters and events are fictitious, but this is meant to be a realistic story. For example, our couple aren't going at it every single night on a week-long vacation. That doesn't happen, especially at their age. But the flirting and fun are non-stop. While it is fiction, some of the details of the story are based on wonderful vacation memories I have had with my own beautiful, sexy wife. Ultimately, this is a story I penned for her, to bring some of those memories back alive. Enjoy.

Day 1 - Getting Settled

Scott and Renee headed off on what they had started calling their "Third Honeymoon". They were in their early 50s and still crazy about each other even after their 30+ years together. Renee was in great shape and worked really hard at keeping herself buff. She was 5'7", always 120 pounds, and her weight had dropped to a tight 115 for this vacation. She looked great with her blond highlighted hair and tan skin from a summer around their pool. She had also done some sun bathing on their deck with just a thong, making sure her breasts and buns were not too white and could take some time in the tropical sun without burning. Bottom-line, she was gorgeous.

Scott kept himself in good shape, and had been swimming hard all summer to get some tone in his shoulders. He was fired-up about this vacation, and had been looking forward to it since they finalized their travel plans.

They landed in St. Martin at about noon, retrieved their luggage, and located their transport to the Westin Dawn Beach Resort and Spa. Even after a morning of travel from Atlanta, Renee looked perfect in her skin-tight yoga leggings with a tank top. She drew many looks from the workers at the airport. She may have known, maybe not, but the leggings did a nice job of accentuating her labia. Scott thought that look was crazy sexy, but he dared not mention it to Renee, as she might freak out or something.

After checking in to the hotel and getting set in their room, they decided to get changed and wander around the hotel and beach to explore. Renee slipped into a sexy one-piece bathing suit that was cut high on the sides and had a fairly cheeky back. She had mentioned when she bought it that she was looking for a super-sexy look, yet sophisticated for a high-end resort. She pulled on a pair of very see-through lacy beach pants that she had ordered from Wicked Weasel, and off they went.

Renee slipped out of the beach pants pretty quickly after getting comfortable, and they spent the afternoon exploring the resort, enjoying drinks and a snack, and noting all the topless women both on the beach and around the pool. Renee had done topless beach vacations with Scott before, but it had been a few years, and she was feeling a bit self-conscious, even knowing she was in great shape. Scott thought he might have to encourage her at some point, but he figured she would be fine on her own.

They started to think about cleaning up and getting dinner, so they headed back to their suite to shower and change. On the way up they reserved a table at a nice restaurant that had a 'resort chic' dress code. When they got to the room, Renee indicated she wanted to lay down and close her eyes for a minute, so she slipped into the fluffy robe from the resort, and laid down on the bed.

Scott jumped into the shower and changed into slacks and a cool button-down shirt, and sat down on the bed next to Renee. He loosened the tie on the robe and started playing with Renee's breasts. He quickly got her nipples erect and she smiled and mumbled softly. He began to work his hands down lower when she pushed him away with an, "Ok tiger, not now, I need to clean up."

Renee took a shower, and started getting ready. Scott hung out in the room playing with the TV and reading the resort guide. As Renee was set to come out of the bathroom, she reached for the hotel robe again. But then she got a better idea, and grabbed the short lace robe she had brought along from home. She looked in the mirror and adjusted it so that it was open a couple of inches in front, all the way down.

Renee came out of the bathroom, and walked right past her wide-eyed husband, and outside onto the deck. He followed her out, and she turned and asked him, "Do you like my new robe?"

He smiled and said, "Of course, and the way you wear it". He started to fondle her through the lace, then untied the robe and reached around to let his fingers wander around the top of her butt cheeks, right where they come together to form the beginning of her ass crack, a part of her body he just loved.

She gave him a long kiss him and said, "Mmmm, why don't you go down to the restaurant bar and wait for me while I finish getting ready. I think you will want to do that."

Scott sighed and said, "OK". Off he went.

He found a spot at the bar where he could see the entrance out of the corner of his eye, and watched the sports highlights go by on ESPN. He was ordering a second drink when the bartender looked over Scott's shoulder and said "Woah". Scott turned to see Renee strolling into the restaurant, wearing a very short mini skirt, and a barely-there wisp of a white top that left almost nothing to the imagination. As she moved, her pert yet nice sized breasts swayed ever so subtly under the fabric. It was an incredibly sexy entrance. She walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek.

Scott turned to the bartender and smiled and said, "Uh, she's with me."

They got set up at a nice table for dinner, and received excellent service. At one point the restaurant manager even came by their table to make sure everything was satisfactory. He spent a few moments chatting with them, but all his attention was on Renee. After they finished, they retired to their room both exhausted from the travel day.

Day 2 - A Walk Up the Beach

The next morning they woke up, needing to took care of some practical business. Renee slipped into pair of very short jean shorts and subtly see-through tank top, and they left the room. They had a small breakfast, set up their rental car for the rest of the week, and drove around the local area. They stopped at a grocery mart to get a bunch of water and other sundries. Returning to the hotel, they grabbed a quick lunch and as they were paying, Renee said, "I am going to change into a bikini and get some sun. I'll be back." Off she went to the room and when she returned, they found a couple of chairs on the beach. Renee got things set up, and Scott went up to change into his swimsuit.

While Scott was gone, Renee slipped off her shorts to reveal a small string bikini bottom, fairly cheeky, but with a bit of coverage, and then she quickly ditched her top. When Scott came back, all he could say was, "Very nice look, thanks".

Renee smiled and said, "It's not for you, just getting some good sun." After just a few minutes she perked up and said, "I am going to burn off that lunch, and walk down the beach, I'll be back." She grabbed her bikini top to tie it back on and that is when Scott thought the timing was right to step in.

He quickly took her hand and said, "You don't need that", and smiled at her.

She paused and said, "Really?"

He offered, "You look incredible, just go for it." He didn't say another word, just hoped she would push through her inhibitions.

Renee sat there for a few minutes. She thought it out, and how she had done that kind of walk before. She looked around at the various topless women on the beach. She suddenly just said "OK" and stood up. She bent back down and gave Scott a kiss and grabbed his crotch. His cock was rock hard, and at attention. She teased, "You better stay here and cool down some before you stand up, what would people think?"

With that she grabbed her credit card and off she went with her cute little ass shaking just perfectly. Scott was so turned-on he couldn't even think clearly, much less move.

As Renee walked up the beach, she thought about how good she felt about herself. She was on a vacation in a beautiful place, had a husband who loved her but also helped her push her limits, and she knew she looked really good. As she was walking along, she noticed all the other guys on the beach giving her the once-over, and one was so obvious she winked at him. She noted a fun looking beach bar that was just putting chairs out and getting set up for the afternoon and evening. She reached the north end of the beach, touched the rock wall, and turned around.

As she headed back to the resort, she suddenly veered into that beach bar she had noticed. She stopped in the doorway and caught the bartender's attention. There weren't many customers and she asked, "Is it OK if I come in dressed like this and get a drink to go?"

"Of course, beautiful lady. You are more than welcome. Come in and sit at the bar and tell me what you would like to have. My name is Jean-Pierre, and my business partner Marc is over there. We own this establishment."

"Hmmm" she thought, "maybe I will just sit here for a bit."

She sat down at the bar, and asked Jean-Pierre for a pina colada. She paid right away, but didn't stand up to leave. She just sat chatting with him, talking about his business and how it came about. He was a pleasant fellow, handsome as well. She thought how odd it was to be sitting there almost naked at a bar chatting up the bartender.

After she finished her drink she stood, "Well, I better get going".

Jean Pierre then jumped in and said that they have a tradition, if she is willing, to get his and Marc's picture with pretty, sexy women that come in. He said he would give her the next pina colada on the house if she agreed. He said it is pretty simple and safe, they use his phone to take the photos, he then gives the women his phone to text the pictures to themselves, then the women can delete those texts off his phone so that he doesn't have their personal phone number, if they want to keep that private.

Renee was about to say, "No I better not", but then she realized that Scott might actually like these pictures.

Jean-Pierre came around the bar and stood behind her. Marc grabbed Jean Pierre's phone to be the photographer. The first photos were of Jean-Pierre with his hands on her shoulders. He then just said, "Is this OK?" and he reached around to cup her breasts.

Renee was taken aback for just a moment, but then thought again about Scott. Marc fired off several photos of Jean-Pierre fondling her breasts.

He then said, "Just one more, don't flinch, I won't go too far." He reached down and tucked two of his fingers just under her bikini bottom, no more than the fingertips up to the first knuckle, with his other hand back on her shoulder.

She didn't flinch, but said to herself, "Wow, is this really happening?" Marc snapped a couple of photos like that.

Jean Pierre then said, "Let's have Marc in one and do a selfie. Come and sit on the barstool for a minute."

She took the phone, they squished in on each side of her, and then to her surprise, they each put their hand down on each inner thigh, grazing her crotch with their fingers.

She quickly snapped a few pictures and exclaimed, "Now I really have to go". She was so turned on she could feel the warmth coursing through her pussy.

She did the texting of the picture to her phone (she almost sent them right to Scott, but then thought better of that and how she could use them to her advantage). She deleted her number and the sent texts, grabbed her 'free' pina colada, and said, "Thanks for the fun guys, see you around."

Jean Pierre followed her out and when they got a bit away from the bar he said, "You are a beautiful sexy woman, and if you want to have some more fun, come back at 9:00 when we start to close up." With that he took her hand and placed it on his crotch. She smiled, leaned up and kissed him on the cheek and said, "Best not."

She walked back to the hotel while sipping on her drink, and saw Scott up at the pool bar. Since he had her bikini top, she had no choice but to walk all the way across the pool deck in her current state of undress. The two drinks she had already consumed certainly helped with her confidence. She was able to find another male ogler to wink at as she sauntered, and kept a confident smile on her face as she approached Scott. He was in awe watching her.

She grabbed the empty bar stool next to Scott and quipped, "Hi stranger."

He noted, "That was quite a long walk, I didn't think it was that far to the end of the beach. I was about to come looking for you."

She explained, "Well, I stopped into a neat little beach spot just down the way, and the owner was chatting like crazy. So, I sat at the bar and had a drink and made small talk with him."

Scott replied, "No doubt he liked what he was looking at."

Renee laughed, "Yeh, I guess so."

Renee asked for her top back as she was starting to feel self-conscious sitting there at the hotel pool bar. Scott obliged, and thanked her the sexy day. They spent the rest of the late afternoon and evening hanging out at the pool bar, talking, laughing, and planning the rest of the week. They ordered appetizers for dinner, and after plenty of drinks, headed up to their suite.

Once there they jumped in the shower and took turns soaping each other up, and dried off. By then they were both super-hot and ready to screw, but Scott didn't want the evening to end at 9:30. So he suggested they order a bottle of wine and some cheese. While they were waiting for room service, Renee went in the bathroom and spent a little more time on her prep. She added some sexy earrings, put her hair up, dabbed on some perfume, got into her lacy robe and added a new micro thong that she had bought that nicely split and showcased her luscious pussy lips.

Room service rang, and the waiter brought in the order. Renee decided to stay in the bathroom rather than show off again. She wanted Scott to be the main attraction for her tonight. Once the waiter left, Renee came out, and sat down in a chair across from Scott. He glanced down between her legs, and just said, "Wow, just wow!"

Scott poured the wine and they each had a bite of cheese. They had decided that tomorrow they would venture out away from the resort to Orient Beach, so they talked about that plan some more.

Renee then sexily said, "Um, There's More to the story today at that beach bar I went to." As she slipped out of her robe, she explained the whole thing, and how they wanted to take their picture with her, in exchange for a free pina colada. She offered to text them to him so he could have them on his phone. She wanted complete control over what he saw, so she didn't just hand him her phone.

She sent him the one with hands-on-shoulders, then said, "Here are some better ones", and sent him a few where Jean-Pierre was cupping and fondling her breasts. Scott's eyes got very wide, but he didn't say anything.

Renee, a bit nervous said, "Scott, I am so horny from today, I need you to fuck me right now, just fuck me. Complete the day for me." Scott had something else in mind, that micro thong. He got down on his knees in front of her and started licking her pussy lips, gently moving the thong out of the way so he could finger-fuck her, one finger and then two. It didn't take long until his tongue found her clit, and from there it was only a couple of minutes until her entire body shuddered into a deep orgasm.

"Oh fuck" she cried out, with her pussy juices flowing all over Scott's face.

Once her head cleared a bit, she said, "Please Scott, I need to feel your cock deep inside me, right now." He went over to the bed and laid down, and she ditched her thong and straddled him, resting her wet vagina on his hips with his cock nice and tight up the back of her ass crack.

She leaned down to his ear and whispered, "There's More to the story today at that beach bar, want to see another picture?"

She texted him the one with Jean-Pierre's fingers slipping inside her bathing suit bottom. Scott just said, "You are so fucking hot."

She then texted him the selfie, with both Jean-Pierre and Marc's hands and fingers grazing her bikini bottom. He panted, "Please fuck me now."

She raised up and slowly lowered herself onto his pulsating cock. They both closed their eyes, and she leaned down to his other ear this time, and just said "There's More."

She told him how Jean-Pierre had propositioned her, and how he had guided her hand to his crotch. She breathed heavily saying, "He was so hard, and I was so hot, I had to get out of there fast."

Renee started riding Scott like she never had before, she was in another world. With her grinding, and Scott's pushing, he was buried seemingly deeper inside her warm wetness than ever before. After only a couple of minutes, with Scott just saying over-and-over, "So fucking hot," they both came together, with Scott pumping what seemed like a full cup of spunk into her pussy.

Her orgasm was even more intense than the first one, crying out "Fuck, Fuck, Fuck."

She collapsed onto the bed and he rolled over and grabbed her, and said, "You are incredible, what a woman."

She replied, "Amazing day. Thank you."

Day 3 - Orient Beach

The next day Scott woke up early and snuck out quietly for a sunrise walk up the beach. As he passed what he thought was probably the beach bar Renee had visited, he smiled. "What a sexy woman I married," he said to himself. He touched the rock wall at the end of the beach and headed back to the hotel. He grabbed coffee and croissants to bring up to the room. Renee was still asleep when he opened the door, but she stirred with the noise of him coming in. She got up, kissed him good morning, grabbed her coffee, and headed for the shower.

Scott heard the water running and went out on the deck to enjoy his coffee. It was a long shower, with the water going for quite a while. When she came out to the deck he remarked, "Wow, long shower." Her skin was glowing from the warm water, and she looked clean and fresh.

She smiled and teased him, "Quite a bit of careful shaving to do, wanted it to be perfect. Maybe I will show you later, see if you approve." And she winked at him.

Renee thought to herself, "I seem to be enjoying winking at guys this week who are staring at my body. Kind of fun."

Scott took a quick shower, and they got dressed. Renee put on some kind of a bikini with a pair of shorts. Scott didn't recognize it. She added a baseball cap, and tucked her hair through the back of it. She had a pair of long floppy earrings with half hoops of beachy blue, green, and tan. She asked Scott to carry some kind of a long delicate chain thing, with a decorative bauble that coordinated with her earrings.

He asked, "What's this?"

She replied, "Well, they call it a belly bracelet or belly chain. It's meant to be kind-of sexy yet add a little more substance to your look when a bikini bottom is really, really small." Scott just shrugged, clueless.

They grabbed the soft cooler they had brought with them from home, added a few bottles of waters, and headed downstairs. They did a stop at the coffee shop/deli for another coffee and some lunch sandwiches to-go, got some ice, and threw the cooler in the trunk. They were ready for the day at Orient Beach.