There's More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she walked up past the volleyball court, a glint caught her eye, and she spotted her nipple ring laying there in the sand. It must have come off during the game. She quickly reached down and scooped it up.

Her head was spinning from the day, the naked volleyball, the alcohol, and the aggressiveness of Eric. She felt turned on, out of sorts, and guilty all at the same time.

Renee headed back to where Scott was sitting. On her way she came to a gap in the crowd and walked again down into the surf. She pinched the ring back onto her nipple. Something inside of her, maybe guilt, she didn't know, but she squeezed that ring so tight on her nipple that it hurt.

As she approached Scott, she stumbled, and said, "where can I throw this beer bottle away. I need to sit down."

He said, "I'll take care of the beer bottle, just set it in the sand for now. Naked volleyball today?"

She told him the story of how she was just walking along, and the ball bounced to her, and she spiked the ball back to them, and they asked her to play.

She told him how this guy named Eric was on her team, and then how they asked her to play naked to give them a story for later, and how the tequila overwhelmed her decision making.

She said "it was fun playing naked, the guys were obviously super friendly. I hope you didn't mind."

Her nipple ring was really pinching, and she had a tear in her eye although Scott couldn't tell.

Scott said "After you were gone for longer than expected, I walked down to catch you coming back up the beach. Then I saw you in the volleyball game. I watched for several points, and it looked like you were having a blast. So I thought it through, and decided you must know what you are doing. I came back up here to wait until you came back. But I have to admit, watching you out there was quite a show. You are really kind of crazy wild."

She said, "Order me a margarita and tequila shot, or I will take a nap right here."

He got that going right away, and they put their heads just inches apart and stared at each other for at least 5 minutes. They both realized this vacation was cementing their relationship for the rest of their lives, and they were cherishing the moment. The drinks came, and they quickly downed the shot of tequila, and then savored the margarita as the afternoon wound down.

By now the nipple ring was pinching hard, and Renee looked at Scott. "I have loved wearing this special jewelry today, for you and me, plus the volleyball guys. But it is time to take it off, is that ok?"

Scott offered, "Let me."

He reached over and gently pulled it apart and removed it. He remarked, "That was really on there tight. Didn't that hurt?"

She got another tear in her eye, "Yes, it did, but it was something I needed to do."

Scott thought that was an odd answer, but didn't question it. He tenderly massaged her breast for a minute and gave her a kiss.

They made their way back to the car back to drive to the hotel, Renee asked, "Are you OK to drive?"

Scott confidently replied, "Yup, no problem."

She quietly said, "Good because I am not." She dozed most of the way back.

Scott gently rubbed her thigh when they pulled into the hotel lot. She forced herself awake and tried to get herself together. She was sitting in a car topless, with a tiny thong bikini on. She reached into her beach bag, and the first thing she pulled out was her lace beach pants. She forgot about the shorts she also had in there, so she pulled the beach pants on. She then pulled out the shorts and bikini top, but stuffed the shorts back in the bag.

She tied the bikini top back on, and turned to Scott and said formally, "Will you take a lady's arm to escort me back to the room?"

She thought to herself, 'Eric's proper language, I guess I liked it.'

She was clearly well known by now with the hotel employees, especially the young males. As they made their way through the lobby to the elevators, Renee in her sheer pants and thong, each staff member nodded and said, "Good evening, madam".

They got back up to the room, and Scott asked, "Room service for dinner tonight?"

Renee responded as she headed for the shower, "That would be wonderful, I am going to take a long shower. Please order me the halibut or sea bass, something really nice. And good wine." She stripped out of her clothes in front of him, winked at him tiredly, grabbed two bottles of water, and the next thing he heard was the water running.

After her shower she came out on the deck dressed in her favorite old ratty t-shirt, which over time had gotten cut off above her navel and was so thin and with so many tears it was about ready to fall apart. She added a pair of comfortable shorts. Her skin was glowing again at the end of the day.

She had now clamped the nipple ring onto her navel and suggested, "Maybe I will get this pierced, what do you think?"

Scott smiled and said, "I'll pay for it!!"

He got up and kissed her and said, "There is tip money on the bed for room service in case they come when I am in the shower." He added, "Just slip him the bills, no need to give him another thank you", and he winked back at her.

She responded with a smile and responded, "No worry about that tonight, I think I have shown off my body enough for one day."

Scott heard the knock on the door when he was showering, and heard Renee's voice giving the waiter instructions. He heard her say, "Thank you" and then heard the door close.

When he came out, he saw Renee out on the deck holding a glass of wine, with a lovely table set with a floral centerpiece.

He said, "You look quite at-home sitting there."

Renee commented, "The waiter opened the wine for us. Also, they sent two bottles of the wine and included dessert. The waiter said it was complements of the restaurant manager. That's odd, we just ate there once."

Scott wryly noted, "I think you made an impression."

Renee observed "I am clearly not dressed correctly for a wonderful dinner like this."

He said, "You know I love that old ratty t-shirt, it is quite sexy in its own way. And in a couple of hours, you can switch to more appropriate attire to finish our day."

She smiled, "Would love to, and I think I have just the thing with me."

Of course, Scott immediately started getting hard again, about the 20th time that day.

They enjoyed their dinner and wine, listening to the buzz of activity from the pool deck and pool bar. The first bottle was done and they had yet to start on the cheesecake dessert. Scott asked if she wanted him to open the other bottle.

She nodded and said "It's early enough yet, too early to go to bed. Let's enjoy it, even if we don't finish it." He found a wine opener near the mini-bar, and rinsed out their wine glasses so they were nice and clean for the new bottle. He poured for each of them, and raised his glass to her. He just said "Thank you." She added "Here's to you. And I think you will be thanking me more in a little while."

They ate some of the dessert and polished off the second bottle of wine. They decided to go for a short walk around the pool deck and through the hotel to stretch their legs and see if anything interesting was happening.

Renee asked, "Should I change?"

Scott responded, "No, you look like the perfect casual babe. Just right."

They grabbed bottles of water and headed down. The worked their way around the resort. There was very lively crowd at the pool bar, people were still in the hot tub and pool, and the restaurants were all busy. Clearly the resort was running at full capacity and the guests were having a great time.

They headed back up to the room, and Scott went out onto the deck to hang out for a bit. Renee detoured towards the closet, and then into the bathroom. She came out and laid down on the bed. "Scott" she called. "Come here and make love to every single inch of me."

He came to the bed and reached out for her hand. He pulled her up to standing, then guided her out to the deck. He leaned against the railing, and spun her around at arm's length, admiring her. She had slipped into a sexy and tight black lace teddy, with a narrow string bottom that split her pussy lips and ran up her ass crack. It was an incredible look, screaming 'Come fuck me.'

Renee looked over his shoulder, and it sure looked to her like several guys were standing on their balconies on the two perpendicular wings watching them. She took over and pulled him back into the room to the bed.

On the way he smoothly dropped his shorts and sat down naked, keeping her standing in front of him as his hands worked their way all over her body. He guided her down to the bed and laid her face down, proceeding to give her shoulders a nice rub-down. She responded with soft moans and, "That feels so good."

He gave her perfect ass some special attention, massaging her cheeks and playing with the string running up her ass by running his finger along the string from the top of her ass crack down underneath to her pussy lips.

He then reached up and slid the teddy down off her shoulders to her waist, and gave her a complete back and neck rub. Renee thought to herself, "How can I be so relaxed and turned on, all at the same time?"

He spun her around on her back and proceeded to suck on her breasts taking extra care of the one that had endured such pain that day. He spent time flicking his tongue around her navel and the ring, causing her to wonder if she really would get it pierced. It was something she had thought about here and there in the past, but never really seriously. Now Scott seemed to think it was a great idea.

Scott then turned his attention to the string as it cut down through the middle of her pussy, and disappeared into her folds. As he ran his fingers along the string, he said "This part of your body has gotten a lot of visibility this week."

"Uh-huh" she said breathlessly.

He turned her back over onto her stomach, as he did that he finished removing the teddy. He grabbed a pillow and tucked it under her hips so her ass was slightly in the air. He started finger-fucking her, then slowly pressed his thumb against her anus. He knew she wasn't into anal sex, but she did enjoy him playing around on the outside, especially when she was squeaky clean after a good shower. He got his fingers good and sloppy from her pussy, and brought some of that wetness up to her anus. He resumed the steady finger fucking with two fingers, and exerted circular pressure on her rosebud with his thumb.

She just whispered, "Oh my that feels good."

He again rotated her back around and prepared to bring her to an orgasm with his tongue.

She spread her legs apart, and then said "Scott, There's More about the volleyball game. The guys, they decided I needed to get helped up each time I dove for a ball. One or two of them would literally run over and stand in front of me, whatever way I was facing, and offer hands to help me up. I always reached up with both of my hands, and spread my legs as I stood. It became a bit of a game. I loved those young guys smiling and helping me, while staring at my naked pussy. It was such a turn on."

He dove into action, working his tongue deep into her folds, and bringing it up to her clitoris, exerting significant pressure on it as he passed over it. He kept that up over and over.

Finally, she uttered "I am such a slutty thing, don't you think?"

With that she exploded into an orgasm that he thought was her most intense ever in her life. She probably went on for over a minute, and even grabbed his head to hold it against her vagina. She was coming so hard and squirting so much he felt like he was drinking a quart of liquid.

Finally, she pulled him up. She rolled him onto his back and straddled him with the tip of his cock just barely into her. She bent down and gave him a deep kiss, tasting her own sweetness on Scott's face and mouth like she couldn't get enough of it, her pussy juices intermingling with their tongues and lips. She began to use the strength of her thighs and abs to start a subtle rotation, always keeping his cock just an inch inside her pussy.

She then said "Um, There's More". She told the tale of going out to wash the sand off, and how Eric followed her out, with her thinking he was just doing the same thing. "I was standing there looking at this beautiful yacht anchored offshore, and he came right up behind me and reached around." She then used her own left arm and hand to reach over and start to massage her right breast. "His left arm came across my breasts like this."

She then used her right arm and hand to reach down and insert her middle finger into her pussy, snuggling in next to Scott's cock, and she used her other two fingers to bracket each side of his swollen member. "His right arm reached down and his finger slid right in. I was like, DUDE, what is going on?"

She then came off Scott's cock and sat back on his thighs. She reached down and put her left palm on his chest and grabbed his cock with his right hand. "I felt his hardness in my lower back so I spun around and with the beer in my left hand I pushed him on his chest, and said 'wait, what?'" As my right hand followed around, it ran right into his erect cock. He had pulled the front of his shorts down. Crazy. I don't know, I just instinctively grabbed it, it was a weird moment. It was right there in my hand for some reason. And I gotta tell you, it was sizeable. So then I realized, this guy who was young enough to be my son, had followed me out into the surf to fuck me. I quickly said, 'I gotta go.' I walked up onto the beach, put my thong back on, and headed back to you, still holding my empty beer bottle."

She purposely left out the part about letting Eric's fingers work for a while longer.

Once again, Scott could only mutter, "You are so sexy, please fuck me." Which she did, with gusto.

Day 7 - Finishing the Week

Renee awoke the next morning and just laid there thinking. The previous day had been so intense that she was concerned that their last day would be a come-down. She decided she wasn't going to let that happen, she was going to make sure that Scott could fuck her again that night. It might be a long, slow screw, requiring plenty of patience, but it would be worth it.

Renee got into the shower, and when she came out, Scott had already jumped up and gone down for coffees. Handing her a cup he said, "Last day, what should we do?"

She responded, "Well, a few thoughts. My body is done with the sand, and I feel really good after that hot shower, so let's skip the beaches and hang around the resort today. There is plenty to do here. Maybe we can walk up the beach, but that is about all the sand I want."

She continued, "I do want to get more sun on my breasts and butt cheeks, as this kind of trip doesn't happen very often, if ever again. So, I will show off for you around the pool area today."

"That all sounds great," Scott responded.

"And I was thinking," she added. "I am going to do my best to mess with your man-brain one more day, because I do want you to fuck me again tonight. My pussy is pretty sore, and it has been quite a week, but I can do it again. It may be long and slow, but that sounds great to me. I think that is a good objective for the last day."

Scott, flabbergasted as always, "Sounds perfect."

Renee donned her exercise gear, and they headed downstairs. They hit the health club again and did an hour with the weights and treadmills, with Scott spending quite a bit of time staring at her perfect ass. They then enjoyed a light breakfast at the smoothie stand.

Renee went upstairs to change, and Scott went in search of pool chairs. He picked up some towels at the pool hut and found a couple of chairs on the pool deck, out near the beach, but away from the main traffic flow. He thought Renee would like that location, so he set them up for the day with the towels, and waited for her to come back down.

And here she came, once again with the movie-star look. Floppy hat, expensive sunglasses, beach bag over her shoulder, the necklace that hung perfectly into her cleavage, big earrings, ankle bracelet. She also had the fake piercing ring firmly installed in her navel. And yet another bikini that Scott hadn't see yet, with the lace beach pants. When she walked up, she slowly spun around and said, "You like?"

Scott could see through the lace pants that the bikini was very cheeky, yet modest compared to the Orient Beach thong. He did a slow whistle at her and added, "Awesome babe."

She sat down and announced, "time for some sun". She removed the beach pants and her bikini top and stuffed them in her bag. She said, "I am going to do an hour sitting here, 15 minute rotations from front to back."

Scott decided to go up to the room and change. "You need me to bring you anything?"

Renee replied, "Just a big bottle of water for now. Thanks honey."

When Scott came back down, he paused and looked at Renee across the pool. She was laying on her front, with her beautiful tan ass and bare back looking perfect in the midday sun. He decided there was no hurry to disturb that vision, so he redirected to get a beer for himself.

He wandered over to the bar and leaned in waiting for the bartended to come over. The place was busy so service was a little slow. The two guys next to him must have been friends, as they were chatting about their wives like they all knew each other. All of a sudden one said, "Wait, she's moving. Check this out." Scott followed their gaze and realized they were looking across at Renee.

She was in the process of rolling onto her back and getting resettled in the chair.

One of the guys commented, "That is incredible, what a hot babe."

The other one just said, "No doubt about that, she is a total fucking fox." With that they gave each other a high-five.

Scott just chuckled to himself.

He eventually got a beer and wandered over to Renee and handed her the bottle of water. "You have fans," he offered. "Over at the bar along the barstools."

"Enough already," she sighed. "Let's have today be about you and me only."

They spent the next two hours just hanging out in their spot. They got the attention of a pool waitress, and so had the drinks they needed. Eventually they ordered lunch as well. Scott kept busy taking short walks around the pool and beach area. Renee dozed at least twice.

About midafternoon, Renee said "OK, time to get some movement going. Let's walk up the beach." Off they went.

They wove down through all the beach chairs to the shore. It was very crowded that day, and there were plenty of people standing in the surf, enjoying the sunshine and the people-watching.

Renee set a quick pace, and Scott enjoyed being seen with her. Her breasts swayed nicely with her steps. They were at the north end in no-time.

After touching the rock wall, they stopped and started making out. Renee decided that she needed to start getting Scott ready for making love to her later, so she really gave him a heavy dose of tongue with the kiss. His hands starting moving all over her ass, and he pulled her into him. She could feel his hardness against her belly.

She backed off a bit and flirted, "Well, I guess I won't have to do too much to get you ready later."

He said, "Well, you can keep working at it, I don't mind."

He pulled her in for another kiss and this time cupped her bare breast and squeezed her ass cheek again.

They started the walk back the resort. Renee noticed that Jean-Pierre was out serving on their deck, which had a lively crowd. For whatever reason, he looked up as Renee and Scott went by, and he gave her a wave. She waved back and smiled, saying quietly to Scott, "nice memory."

They got back to their chairs, and ordered another drink. It was moving towards late afternoon, so they finished that one, Renee slipped into her top and lace pants, and off they went to the rowdy pool bar.