There's More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had several more drinks and an appetizer, then Renee said she was headed to their suite for a shower.

Scott got a reservation at the nice restaurant again, and headed upstairs.

Renee was still in the bathroom getting ready, so Scott went out on the deck to hang out. After a few minutes she came out wearing her lace robe, well open to show off her tanned body. She exclaimed, "This may be the tannest I have ever been in my life. Look at my breasts, they are just as tan as the rest of my body. And my butt cheeks are the same way. Feels heavenly, and totally normal."

He stood and slipped his hands inside her robe, reaching around with one hand to play with her ass, and dropped the other hand down to her pussy. She squirmed as he inserted one finger, then two.

"Dinner first," Renee panted. "What would you like me to wear? I only have repeat outfits now."

"I loved that look the first night," Scott replied. "With that wispy top that isn't even hardly there." With that he moved his hands up to her breasts. "I think that is the perfect look for your tan boobs. And add the navel ring please."

"It's a deal," Renee agreed and pushed his hands away. "Go get in the shower yourself."

They headed downstairs for dinner, and were graciously welcomed by the restaurant staff and shown to a nice table.

Scott lamented, "Watching you walk into the bar in that outfit the other night was a highlight of my life. I want to see that again."

"Ok, I will do that for you, be right back. Order me a vodka/grapefruit please. Watch for me."

With that she got up and strolled out of the restaurant. She did a quick walk around the hotel lobby, getting plenty of looks, and returned about 5 minutes later. She paused a moment at the door, then did a flawlessly sexy entrance, with her breasts moving just perfectly under the thin white fabric, and her tan legs showcased by the very short skirt.

"How was that?" she inquired.

"I am speechless again, thank-you," Scott stammered.

They enjoyed a nice long dinner, drinks, good food, wine, desserts. They settled the bill, and Scott asked if she wanted a nightcap at the bar.

"Sure thing, I am game for that," she responded. "I am going to go ditch these underwear, be right back. I want you to have fast access when we get to the room." She winked at him as she walked away.

"What a flirt," he said to himself.

They had another couple of drinks, and were ready for the finishing night of vacation.

They got back to the room, and Renee quickly got rid of her top, and stepped out of her skirt. She laid down on the bed, and patted on the edge of the mattress. "Sit here please, and keep looking into my eyes," she said quietly.

Renee laid there naked, gazing at Scott, and then reached down and started fingering herself with her left hand. Her right hand alternated between tweeking and massaging her tits, and brushing up through her hair. Her eyes never left his, she resisted the temptation to close her eyes and withdraw into the moment. She started applying pressure on her clitoris, still looking at him. She worked for a few minutes and was able to bring herself to a small orgasm. Amazingly, she never looked away, never closed her eyes in the ecstasy.

When she finished, Scott commented, "that may be the sexiest thing I have ever seen in my life."

He quickly undressed and flopped down on the bed. She straddled him like normal, but he quickly pulled her up so that her wetness was right over her face. He said, "enjoy yourself, to the fullest. Go for it, then come give me a kiss."

Renee didn't say anything, but dropped down to allow his tongue to start probing her pussy. He thrusted it in and out, in and out, and used his hands to move her hips so he also could start licking her clit. At the same time his fingers floated up and down her butt crack, lightly grazing her anus.

After a few minutes she was really getting hot. He got his mouth to her clitoris, and locked on and started sucking. He pressed lightly against her anus with one finger, and tweaked one tit with the other hand. Renee just exploded, completely.

"Oh my God, oh my God," she cried. She started cumming all over his face, squirting liquid into his mouth as he worked to stay attached like a suction cup to her clit. It was intense.

Renee finally started coming down from her orgasm, and slid down to his hips. She bent down and without hesitation started making out with him. "Mmmmmmm, hmmmmm," she mumbled as they shared her juices.

She reached down and grabbed his cock, and slid down to wrap her lips around it. She smiled, "just a few touches into the back of my throat. Then I need you to fuck me good."

She wasted no time and somehow dropped almost all the way down on the first push. "Woah," was all Scott could muster. At least 10 times she took his whole cock in. It made her eyes water, but she didn't care.

She came back up and dropped right onto his cock, driving it up deep within herself. She sat straight up, with her hands fondling her breasts. Her strong legs allowed her to ride up and down, over and over.

Renee gasped, "Oh fuck, what a time, what a vacation. This is incredible. I love this, I love you, I love your cock deep within me. Fuck me, cum inside me, fill me up."

Scott exploded, Renee locked down her pelvic muscles on his cock, and then she had another huge orgasm.

Epilogue I - Back Home, Scott's Birthday

Scott's birthday was about six weeks later, and Renee was perched with her pussy on his hips and his cock up her ass crack. She loved that spot, and how his pubic hairs rubbed a bit roughly on her anus. She even reached over and squeezed a drop of lube at the top of her ass crack, and let it run down, allowing for even a better sensation for both of them.

She had pondered for some time about a good birthday present and thought she had it.

She leaned down and said, "There's More."

Scott went, "Huh?"

She said, St. "Martin, Eric, in the water, after volleyball. Do you want to hear that part of the story?"

"Um, I think so," he tentatively responded.

She started, "Well, if you remember, when I felt his fingers slide into me, I turned around with the beer bottle in my hand and pushed his chest, and then for some reason my right hand landed on his large cock. And then I told you I got out of there. Well, what really happened next is that he took the beer bottle out of my hand, turned me sideways and I kind of ended up half sitting on his thigh. My right hand for I don't know what reason, maybe just subconsciously fascinated with his huge cock, maybe it was the tequila and beer, who knows, it just hung onto his member. And he put that beer bottle right up into me, and started fucking me with it. I took a half glance around as best I could, no one could really see what was going on, or what we were doing. He was holding me up with his other hand behind my back, and the whole thing was so sudden and erotic, my left hand just instinctively went down and I starting rubbing my clit."

She lifted up off Scott's hips, and started riding his cock.

Renee put her right hand up behind her head, running through her hair, showing off her still well-tanned perfect breasts. Her left hand she dropped down and started fingering herself.

She said, "Scott, I was rubbing myself, just like this, and he was driving me crazy with that bottle. Let me tell you, I had an orgasm that was incredible, right there in the Caribbean surf, with this young guy using a saltwater filled beer-bottle to fuck me, while I was holding onto his cock for balance. Now that I think about it again, wasn't I just a dirty little thing?"

Scott, as usual, at a loss for words at this point, just said, "You are so fucking hot, I am going to cum deep inside you right now." She immediately dropped all the way down on his cock and felt her own orgasm erupt. She tightened down, milking every last drop of cum out of him.

Scott was physically spent, and Renee loved it. She rolled off him, and snuggled up next to his ear. "Happy Birthday lover," she said. "So you know, that new part of the story didn't really happen. I made it up for you, thought you would like it."

"Awesome present," was all he could say.

Renee got up and went into the bathroom. She looked in the mirror and smiled to herself, thinking about what really did happen, and how amazing Eric's huge cock felt in her hand and against her back, how sensual his fingers felt up inside of her, and how his palm flat against her clit was working its magic before she came to her senses. She quietly said, "Wow, that was close."

Epilogue II - Renee Takes 'There's More' All the Way

A couple of more months passed, and Renee still thought about Eric from time to time. She decided to take action so she could move on from that episode. She and Scott were out to dinner one night, and she asked him, "Will you help me out with something when we get home? It is related to our St. Martin vacation, and it will bring closure to one part of it. Such a wonderful time, There's More, just one more thing."

"Sure, no problem, what's it about?"

"I can't explain it here, I have to show you once we get home," she responded flirtatiously.

When they got home, Renee went right up to the bedroom. She asked Scott to wait until she called him, so he flipped on the TV and sat down. It wasn't too long until she said, "OK, I am ready." He turned off the TV and headed up to their bedroom. He found Renee naked, kneeling on the bed, facing the headboard.

She asked, "Please sit in the chair, watch and listen, you will know what to do. Hope you have an open mind!!"

She reached under the pillow and pulled out a fairly large dildo they kept in the drawer, and opened a bottle of lube and got started putting it on the dildo.

As she was lubing the dildo, she started in: "Oh my God Eric, what a huge cock you have. Did you really think you could just follow me out into the water and fuck me? I am not that kind of a slut you know, even though this thing is huge and would probably feel incredible deep inside of me. But I just can't, I have to go back to my husband. Yes, you told me before how sexy you think I am, but I am way older than you, you are young enough to be my son. Oh, stop talking like that, you know just sliding it in for a quick second wouldn't work. You just think your sophisticated and smooth way of talking is going to break me down. I know that once I got that huge thing up inside of me, I would need to ride you for a long time. But I bet you would have amazing stamina, what with how young you are, and with all those beers you have been drinking today, it might go on for many minutes."

She continued, "Well, OK, maybe just this. I will put my arms around your neck, and you can rub against my pussy for just a minute. But that's it."

Renee put her one hand up on the headboard, and steadied the dildo with the other. She started rubbing back and forth over the top of it with her pussy.

"Wow Eric, that does feel really good. OK, you talked me into it, maybe I will let you in, just one time, though, only a second. And only because I have never had such a big brown cock inside me before."

With that she dropped onto the dildo and put her other hand up on the headboard.

"Oh my God, you are massive. Yes, fuck me Eric, you young stud, spread my pussy wide open, stick it deep up in there, fuck me crazy."

She pounded away on the dildo, just saying over and over, "Fuck me Eric, Fuck me Eric."

Renee wasn't sure before if she would go this far with the raunchiness, but she decided, 'What the hell.' She succumbed completely to the experience, and uttered, "Yes, cum in me, fill up my cunt with your semen. Pump your whole load in there. Yes, I will, I am going to have my husband cum in me later too, I bet he will love sloppy seconds. I know I will. Maybe I will ask him to eat me out first. I will have both of your cums in my pussy, first time in my life for that, what a fucking sex crazed whore I am. Oh my god Eric, you are incredible, yes, fill me up, yes."

With that Renee exploded into an orgasm of incredible intensity given she had no stimulation on her clitoris, and she was grinding away on a large dildo.

She started to relax, came off the dildo and fell down on her back. Scott took his cue and came to her and spread her legs, and started to work his tongue on her still-ready clitoris. Playing into her fantasy he said, "Mmm, that was a fun day at Orient Beach today, you definitely taste a bit more salty than normal. Probably the sea water."

"Yes, that might be it," she breathlessly responded. It took longer than normal, but she was willing to let herself go, and Scott's tongue worked her into another bucking orgasm, covering his face with her wetness.

"My God, how many of these can I do in one night?" she asked rhetorically.

When done with that one, she pushed him down on the bed and climbed onto his cock. She started slowly, but worked into a steady rhythm. She leaned down with lust and made out with his wet mouth and face, breathlessly uttering, "So many flavors, different tonight."

Scott remarked, "You seem quite turned on."

She decided to let loose again. "Just fill me up more, overflow your slut of a wife, your naked beach walking, surf fucking little whore, I will add your cum into my already shagged pussy and stir it all together. You don't mind that your cock is swirling around inside a dirty little cum box do you?"

With that last statement they both exploded together, and rocked each other until they were both spent.

Renee flopped down on the bed, and cuddled up to him, "Thank you for helping me do something with that fantasy."

"Anytime, with great pleasure," he replied. "If our sex can be that great after all these years, and if it takes that kind of a vacation, generating those kinds of stories, let's start planning our next trip."