There's More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They pulled the car up where others were parked and headed for the sand. All they had with them to carry was a bit of cash and a credit card in Scott's pocket. They had left their phones in the room safe. Scott had said he needed his phone to get some pictures, but she quickly cut that off saying, "Too many pictures yesterday, just memories today."

They sat down in the sand amongst the early morning crowd and talked for a while. At about 10:00 the gang from the Club Orient nudist colony at the south end of the beach started their daily walk up the sand, showing off their wares. Scott and Renee chuckled with amusement at the various shapes and sizes of all the people. One young couple stood out, younger, fitter.

Scott commented, "Jeez, look at her, what a body."

Almost simultaneously, Renee chimed in, "WOW, look at the size of his cock. Amazing."

Scott leaned over and said, "Sorry I don't have that tool in my tool box."

She pushed him down on the sand grabbing his crotch and gave him a long sexy kiss. She growled, "You are crazy, I am still feeling your cock in me from last night."

She then untied her top, slipped out of it, and stood over him while she peeled off her shorts. What was underneath was amazingly small, barely covering her privates in front, and with just a very small triangle thong back. It was so minimal it clearly showed off part of her gecko tattoo on her clean-shaven mound, which was normally hidden from view. The tail and legs were visible, as the lizard was pointed down to her privates. He knew the hidden part of the gecko had its forked tongue reaching down to seemingly flick her clitoris. The head and tongue were the only part still hidden. Scott was amazed when she came home with the tattoo one day a couple of years ago, with Renee commenting, "The tattoo artist definitely had an eyeful while he did the work."

Even though there were other people all around, she slowly spun and said, "Do you like it? My tan lines needed some tightening up. This should do the trick." She asked for her belly chain, and fastened it around her waist.

Scott thought, "She's right, it is a super-sexy look."

They sat in the sun and talked for a while longer, Renee got up and went down the water and kicked around a bit with her feet in the small waves, really just showing off. A guy walked by and made small-talk for a few minutes, and then she strolled back up to Scott.

"Let's go for a walk" she suggested. Scott grabbed her bikini top and put it in his pocket, and Renee grabbed her shorts. "Controlling my bikini top mister?" she quipped. Scott laughed, "guilty as charged your honor."

They walked down past where the bars and restaurants ended, and then about another half mile. Then they turned around and made their way back to near the car. "Let's eat our sandwiches, then grab a beer at one of these spots" Scott said. I will go get the cooler.

Off he went and when he returned, Renee had slipped her shorts back on. "A bit more comfortable sitting in the sand" she explained.

They sat munching and knocked back a couple of waters each. Renee said, "This sun is making me super thirsty, and it is hot. Let's go find some shade and get those beers."

Scott said, "I will go throw the cooler in the car, why don't you pick a spot and I will find you." Renee smiled, she knew he wanted her to show off some more.

As he headed to the car, she peeled off her shorts again and started walking along the row of beach bars. Again, men were staring agape at her. She picked one guy out who was sitting next to his wife, and made eye contact. Renee smiled and gave him a sexy wink, and she saw his wife smack him lightly backhand on his arm. She laughed.

She found a spot that looked good, a joint with an open front with tables on a porch under an overhang. There were enough topless women on chairs and towels in front of the bar that she felt comfortable. She slipped her shorts back on and stepped up onto the porch.

"Table for one madam?", the host inquired.

"Two actually" she said. "May we sit outside here?"

"Of course, madam." He showed her a table, set menus down, and left her alone.

A waiter came by, a young guy, couldn't have been more than 16. He tried to look her in the eye, but he just was too young to help himself. She ordered a couple of beers, and waited for Scott. The young man brought the beers, and even though he was really nervous, he tried to start a conversation with her. "Like the beach?" "I live near here." Have you been to St. Martin before?" He still couldn't really look her in the eye though. Renee thought it was cute.

Scott strolled up eventually, saying "Well, I thought it would be easier to find you, there are actually quite a few bars along here. I hope you were OK."

She responded, "Well, no fun like yesterday, but I ordered you a beer from this handsome young man," and smiled at the lad. The young guy bolted.

They sat quietly enjoying their beers and the beautiful view of the blue sea and all the crowds. There must have been at least a couple of cruise ships docked, as it was fairly crowded on the beach. They had a second beer, then a rum punch, then shots of tequila with a beer chaser. They were definitely feeling no pain. As they were finishing their last drink, Renee leaned into Scott and flirted, "Last night was great and all, but I didn't get to suck your big cock down into my throat."

He groaned, "Jeez, don't say stuff like that, now it will be another 10 minutes before I can stand up!!"

She laughed and winked at him. "10 minutes dude, then another walk on the beach, to clear our heads."

They paid their bill and off they went. She stripped out of her shorts at the bottom of the stairs to the bar. They walked out to the water's edge, and up the beach. When they were just past the end of the beach bars, Scott grabbed Renee and kissed her passionately, and she returned that passion tenfold. He reached his hand and tugged downward just a bit on her thong. She looked him in the eye, smiled, and peeled it off herself. She handed him the flimsy item and said "For your other pocket".

She backed away from him so he could admire her naked body in the sunshine. He was so flabbergasted, all he could think of to say was, "Very nice shave."

She put her hands on her hips and fired back, "That's it?"

He tried to recover, "Well how about, you look incredibly sexy."

Her four-drink buzz caused her to reach down, slide her finger up between her pussy lips, and suck it off in her mouth.

She observed, "I am naked in public except for this jewelry, I am a bit drunk, I am horny, and my pussy is super wet."

Scott suggested, "I could throw you down here in the sand and fuck you senseless."

Renee countered, "Hmmm, let's see, fucking in the sand, grit all over our private parts, super uncomfortable, and in public with people walking by. Let's not. I will just pretend my gecko is actually licking me crazy."

Scott laughed at that one.

The walked down the beach aways, perhaps a half a mile again, and turned back. There were not too many other people around at this part of the beach, but Renee got all the looks from whoever was passing. As they were getting close to the beach bar area again, Scott just expected Renee to ask for her thong back. He was amazed as she just kept walking. They detoured up fairly close to a 4 on 4 beach volleyball game with a bunch of young guys playing, and he saw they stopped the game to watch her stroll by.

Once they were past the volleyball court a bit, Renee turned and inhaled, "OK, I got that done, I will take my thong back now. Just so you know, as we were walking back up the beach, I mentally challenged myself to stay naked until past the volleyball court. Mission accomplished, and it just took four drinks!!"

It was getting towards mid-afternoon, so they decided to head back to the hotel. After a short nap and a shower, they got ready to go to dinner. They were tired so opted for a simple pasta dinner and bottle of wine. Renee fit the bill in a short slip dress, all dolled up with dangly earrings and great makeup, looking just perfect. Scott held up his glass of wine to her for a toast. "Here is to the most amazing woman ever born."

Renee decided to not be so romantic, and offered "Here is to a few more days of messing around with your man-brain and making your cock stand at attention for hours on end while you lust after my body, just wishing you could stick that thing inside of me, somewhere or other." She left him speechless with that.

Day 4 - Recovery

The next day they decided on a different, and healthier plan. Renee pulled on a pair of short exercise shorts that perfectly outlined her ass, and showed off her exquisite legs. Combined with a sports bra and light tank top, she looked about 30 years old. She did a spin class at the resort health club, Scott worked-out hard on the weights and treadmill, and swam laps in the pool. They had smoothies for breakfast, salads for lunch. They each had a massage, and Scott headed for the sauna. Renee went browsing at the resort shops, super expensive clothes and jewelry so she didn't purchase anything like that, but she did pick up a small football in the beach shop to toss around sometime. They met back at the room at 3:30 to change into swimsuits for some time in the pool.

They were standing in the water along the edge and got the waiter's attention. Rum punches sounded good, with a shot of rum on top. They started talking to another couple nearby, doing the same thing, just hanging out.

The other guy suddenly asked Renee, "Were you up at Orient Beach yesterday? I think I saw you."

Renee blushed and said, "Yes, we were there, it sure was a nice day." She turned to Scott and winked.

The guy's wife could have died she was so embarrassed.

They decided to just hang out at the pool bar for the evening. As they got out of the pool and dried themselves off, Renee grabbed her bag and said, "Be right back, I am going to use the restroom."

She was back pretty quickly, but had changed her from her bikini top to an absolutely skin tight white cotton tank top. It was almost like she was wearing nothing. She kept her shorts in her bag, so just had on her bikini bottom.

Scott commented, "That's quite the change. Very sexy look!"

Renee said, "I had this idea, and I worked on it for the past several weeks. It is a young girls' tank top, made for someone about 12. I washed and dried it about 20 times, so the fabric got thinner. I can barely get it on and off it is so tight, but that was the idea. I knew you would like it."

They spent that evening at the pool bar enjoying drinks and appetizers with the lively crowd. When it got towards dusk, they took a glass of wine back to the room with them, and went out on the deck. They sat for a while enjoying the evening and the fading noise from the pool area, when Renee stood and said, "Stay there".

She went over to the minibar and grabbed something. There were a few people still down below, but Renee didn't care. She got on her knees in front of Scott, pulled down his shorts and freed up his quickly-at-attention cock. She looked up into his eyes and she twirled her tongue around the top of his penis. She unscrewed the top of a small tequila bottle, and ever so slowly dripped it down over his member.

She sat back for a moment, looked at him and his cock and observed, "I think it looks ready." Then she started going down on him, slurping up the tequila flavor as she went. She was on fire.

Scott loved to place his fingers at the bottom of his erection, give her a target to shoot for with her lips. It took her a few downward thrusts, but pretty quickly she was planting her lips on his fingers, with his cock deep in the back of her throat. Once she started hitting the fingers, and then holding there for a few seconds, she knew he was ready.

After about 10 more deep dives, she came back up and growled, "I want to feel your cock pulsing in my mouth, and I want you to cum way into the back of my throat." She went back down and after a few more thrusts he simply exploded, pumping all his cum directly into her throat. She stayed tough and took it all down without any hint of gagging.

Once he was completely spent, she came back up, and licked him with her tongue like a popsicle. She asked sweetly, "You like?"

He was wiped out. "Take me to bed." was all he could say.

Day 5 - Exploring

A new day dawned bright and clear. Their plan was to explore more of the French side of the island. They packed enough supplies to be gone all day, with dinner planned in Marigot. Renee was concerned she wouldn't be able to clean up enough after beaching it all day, but Scott said he wasn't too concerned, she could just throw on a short dress in the car.

"Easy for him to say," thought Renee to herself as she packed a day bag. She asked him to put several more 2 liter waters in the car, said she might use them to wash up and wanted them warm from the sun.

After a short drive, their first stop was the small beach at Grand Case. They spent the morning just walking up and down the beach, getting a lot of steps in. Renee looked dazzling in yet another new bikini, cheeky yet sophisticated. She had now perfected the whole look with her jewelry collection, today sporting a necklace dropping right into her cleavage line, paired with an ankle bracelet. She wore an expensive pair of sunglasses, and a floppy hat.

Scott commented, "You look like a movie star today."

They had lunch at one of the many restaurants in that area, with the waitress really hustling to give them the best service possible.

Renee quipped, "She must think we are mega-rich coming in off our yacht or something. Looking for a big tip."

Scott replied, "Well, you do look like it. They probably think I am the cabin boy or something."

Renee offered, "You shouldn't talk like that. Your salt and pepper hair, and with that casual way about you, they know what you are about."

As they finished lunch, Renee said, "Let's get going to Baie Rouge beach, I want to get topless so that I don't have tan lines."

Scott deadpanned, "You can start right here in the restaurant it you want!!"

Renee rolled her eyes, "You are so funny."

As they were driving along, Renee peeled off her tank top and bikini top, and slipped back into the tank top, which was nicely see through. Scott started to get hard right there in the car.

Renee looked at his crotch, "I was right, I can mess with your man-brain endlessly". She tucked her bikini top into the door, saying, "Definitely won't need that the rest of the day."

The arrived at Baie Rouge, and went out onto the beach. They rented chairs and an umbrella near the beach bar, and set up for the afternoon. Renee quickly peeled off her tank top and shorts and moved her chair into the sun. The necklace hug elegantly between her perfect breasts, and she smiled to herself. "Nice spot" she observed as she looked out at the blue Caribbean waters.

Scott got up, "OK if I go for a walk? Leave you alone to the sun?".

"Sounds great," Renee responded.

After he left, Renee ordered an ice-filled bucket of beers from the beach waiter. She was standing there enjoying one when a middle-aged guy heading up to the beach bar stopped to chat.

"Hi, where are you from?" he asked, but then with a quick recovery, "My wife sitting over there reading her book and I are from Ohio, not trying to hit on you or anything."

Renee laughed, "No problem, we are from Wisconsin."

They small-talked for a few minutes, and finally the guy said, "Well, you do look incredible, and I have to admit I have never had the chance to stand and talk to a topless gorgeous woman, so it kind of makes my day."

"Quick question," he then said. "I would love my wife to ditch her bikini top, but she is just too nervous. Is there something magic your husband said to you?"

Renee responded, "Well, he just makes me feel beautiful and sexy every day, that's probably about it."

The guy paused and said, "Well, OK, I better get that drink my wife wants."

"Good luck" Renee offered in parting.

She turned and saw Scott coming up from the shoreline. "Making friends?" he smiled. Renee told him the story, and Scott just laughed "yup, Renee, topless beach consultant", and grabbed a beer. They sat for a while and finished a beer each.

Renee asked, "Hey I bought a small football at the beach shop at the hotel, want to go down to the water and play catch?"

Scott thought that was a great idea. "Playing catch with a topless beauty, what could be better?"

They were busy passing the ball back and forth when Scott overshot her on a throw. It bounced a few times, and was retrieved by an attractive woman in a bikini who looked a few years younger than Renee. She flipped the ball to Renee, and Renee said, "Hey, thanks much."

"No problem" the woman replied. Scott and Renee went back to their game of catch, and again Scott overshot her a throw, and again it ended up at the same woman's feet.

Renee ran up to her. "Sorry again about that".

The woman replied, "Looks like you two are having fun, enjoy."

As Renee and Scott resumed playing, she noticed the woman walk back up to the chairs, and saw her sit down next to that same guy from Ohio she was talking to earlier.

Scott and Renee decided to call it quits with the football, and walked back to their chairs to grab another beer from the bucket. After a bit, Scott got up to find a bathroom, and Renee saw the woman back down by the water again, just kicking around in the surf. Renee decided to socialize.

She walked down with her beer and said hello. "Beautiful blue sea, and lovely beach isn't it", said Renee. "And thanks again for retrieving our football. I'm Renee, my husband Scott and I are from Wisconsin."

"Hi, I'm Jennifer, well, Jenny, we are from Ohio. Just arrived yesterday so today is our first beach day."

Renee responded, "Ah, we have been here a few days already, have been loving it." They covered the basics of things, where each are staying, how they like it, restaurants, beaches, etc.

Jenny then asked, "Mind if I ask you something, maybe personal so apologies in advance?"

Renee knew what was coming already so she said, "no go right ahead!"

Jenny inquired, "You seem so confident and comfortable just being out here topless, and with a fairly small bikini bottom. I mean you are in great shape and all so you can pull it off, but you just seem so at ease. And your jewelry and hat are perfect touches. How do you do it?"

Renee responded, "Well, the first day I was a bit nervous, and I have to admit, I have been topless on a couple of vacations before, but you get used to it pretty fast. Scott is very supportive, as you might guess. You are also in great shape, so you can be confident of how you look."

Jenny answered, "Yes, I worked hard exercising a lot before this trip. My husband would love me to go topless, but I haven't worked up the courage. I am not sure I want other men staring at my breasts."

Renee had an idea. "If you are game, how about we do this. This beer is almost empty, I will be back in a minute with a couple of cold ones. You go tell your husband you are going for a walk. We can head down the beach together, and as we walk away with your back to your husband, you can ditch your top. I guarantee he will love that move. Then we can get some sun on those beauties of yours, and you can start getting comfortable. What do you think?"

Jenny nervously responded, "Um, OK, we can do that, I think I can anyway."

Renee walked back up to Scott. "Need these two last beers, sorry hubby. I am going for a walk with a friend." Off she went.

They met back down at the water, and started walking. Pretty quickly Renee said "we don't want to go too far, better do it now." Jenny reached back and untied her top, and it fell into her hands. She just started smiling and laughing like crazy. "Can't help myself," she said. "This feels odd, scary, and wonderful all at the same time."