All Comments on 'There's Nude, & Then There's Naked'

by JuanSeiszFitzHall

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Too familiar!!

Beautifully written. So true of many couples today, I think. This could almost be my life! Lol. Very nicely done. I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still crazy after all these years

Beautifully written erotic romance. A modern couple and the challenges of maintaining intimacy, both romantic and sexual, and their willingness to try something new. Willingness to try is half the battle.

Would very much like to read of their continued experiments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sensual and exciting

This is so much fun and so reminiscent of one of the most sensual experiences my wife and I have ever shared: shaving each other (her doing trimming/cleanup on me, me making her absolutely and exquisitely bare). The sex, oral and vaginal, afterward was fantastic, too, as it was in this story. Thanks for such a great reminder!

falcon29falcon29over 4 years ago
Erotic

And down to earth. They're a little naive, but still so well matched they couldn't possibly any better with other partners. Good job!

falcon29falcon29over 4 years ago
Damn

Now I'll have to go read more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Different, but great.

Today's world. With everything she does, she doesn't swallow. Tuff luck Fred.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Sex

Hot

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 4 years ago
Cute!!

What a great story!! Really cute and loved the different POV. Please keep writing, I loved it!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJuanSeiszFitzHall@JuanSeiszFitzHall
'Juan Seisz FitzHall' is (big surprise) a pseudonym, under which I have published three erotic novels at smashwords.com: 'Mega Platinum VIP,' 'The Dance Game,' and 'Erotopia,' which together make up the trilogy 'The Erotichronicles.' That trilogy is finished. If the characters...