There's Someone at the Door Ch. 03

Story Info
Leyla's ordeal complete, she now ascends and is reunited.
1k words
4
2.2k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The mermaids swarmed over her, sucking at her breasts, pussy, thighs, neck, mouth, like they were trying to draw every ounce of sex, love, and strength out of her, and feed a new power back into her. She had become a fountain of eternal life, ever supplying, ever replenished, sucked and fucked, fucking and sucking. All of her was pleasure and gratification; it would go on forever. She would never get tired; it would never hurt. She could submit and let sex powerfully wash through her, having pleasure and giving pleasure, at the center of everything. This was love, love, love.

Ondine stepped slowly back, drawing Leyla through the water. She sat down on one of the submerged stairs, her ruby hair and golden skin dripping, and held Leyla gently now on her lap. She smiled and nestled Leyla's head on her solar plexus, her precious breasts now draped on her shoulders. Leyla broke off from kissing a blue faced mermaid and turned to suckle one breast. Swiftly, a lithe green skinned mermaid moved to suck Ondine's other breast.

Leyla felt her legs being drawn apart, while Ondine gripped her ass firmly, spreading her sculpted ass wide. The blue faced mermaid descended to gently flick and tongue her tiny asshole. A mermaid whose face and skin were a solid, iridescent black had taken her fin and was using it to pleasure Leyla's hungry pussy. Leyla watched the onyx features as the mermaid grunted in concert with the motion, and sensed the fin was a sex organ, like her clit.

Greater and greater pressure on her anus caused it to spread, and soon another fin was brought forth. Leyla's eyes goggled wide as she felt herself near bursting, becoming two even as she felt herself becoming one with this horde. She had submitted wholly, and never had to choose again. She was subsumed, consumed, made holy and one. The fin fed her hungry hole, and she shuddered. She felt she might burst or suffocate. But the boundaries of her body and breath kept expanding, and she felt everything slowly dissolving.

She worked a fin with her mouth, bobbing her head up and down like the best blowjob she'd ever given. She felt herself bent over by one mermaid, on top of another. She moaned around the fin starting to howl with her full throat, and she saw and felt the blue skinned mermaid twist and turn in ecstasy.

The driving forces in her pussy and asshole kept the fire raging in her, till it felt molten in its heat. She was all heat, wetness, and could swear steam was billowing off her and the half submerged mermaids. She was sucking as hard and fast as possible, and soon she was supported by thrusting fins from all sides. The blue skinned mermaid gripped her face as she moaned and came; Leyla released the fin.

Her whole body had become her cunt, ass, mouth and tits, like another organism had revealed itself, with a whole separate locomotion in its members.

The mermaids began to sing their hypnotic song again: "eleeiooo, eleeeiiaa..."

Now, instead of becoming stupefied, she began to sing with them, and it became the sound of her building crescendo, the orgasm that defined her person and now felt like it was ripping her apart. Her climax was shared by the mermaids fucking her, making her dissolve, become a part of them, all tension and fear lost. She screamed the syllables of the lullaby as her orgasm became her.

She collapsed in the pile of half submerged mermaids on the marble stairs. She became aware that Ondine was gone. She searched for the golden woman with the ruby hair among the breathless sea maidens, but found only them. "Ondine, Ondine!" She called out, and the mermaids turned to her, every one fixing their eyes silently and obediently upon her.

She looked down to find her nude form had been transformed. Her once peach flesh was now gold, taut, lithe, and glistening in the water. She felt her hair and saw the tresses of ruby. She caught her gasp in her throat, and said, "I am Ondine now." She walked to the top of the marble stairs and took her throne, which was ruby, emerald, diamond, sapphire, and aquamarine. She was afire with the forces of passion that she had embodied and had remade her. A cup stood on a table beside her throne, with a pink liquid inside, red and white on its edges. She drank deep from the cup, stood, and led a chorus of mermaids in their song.

Leyla (now Ondine) found herself thinking of chocolate. Not the desire for it, but the experience of almost having it and the first taste of it. The warm, melting goodness of that moment now enriched her whole form. She felt happy and whole in the deepest part of herself.

She heard the splashing of water from the far side of the pool, and watched a dark figure swimming toward her. She put down the cup and ran down the steps, into the water, to swim out to meet her. Georgia was coming. They met at the center of the pool, swarmed by mermaids, embraced and kissed one another. Leyla felt every inch of herself aflame with love and joy.

"You've done it, child, I knew you had it in you. You've become what you were always meant to be." Georgia stroked her cheek with the back of her hand, and tears had come to her eyes. "You died, and then came back here. If you hadn't submitted to the ordeal and Ondine, you would have been reborn into a new human life, and then come back here when you died, again. Now you've made the sacrifice. As Ondine, you've become part of this mystery the servant and now the queen of all."

Leyla rested her shoulder on Georgia's shoulder. "It's like who I've always been, who I was always meant to be."