All Comments on 'There's Something About Katy'

by Alexunderbass

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More of this story, please...

This is a good start on what could become an interesting, more lengthy story. Please continue it......

auhunter04auhunter04almost 12 years ago
as for me

great just like it is,,,leaving the mystery to the minds of the readers

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

What an excellent story, well written in a somewhat jerky style, with lots of hesitation and momentary uncertainty's included in the flow of the seduction. It is hard to tell for sure, but it seems he knows Katy from before, perhaps school or something, because he knows too much about her life.

This would be perfect for another chapter or two as she kicks out her useless significant other and they pursue a relationship.

Sir GalahadSir Galahad5 months ago
Only halfway done

The punctuation leaves much to be desired. The writing is jerky, uneven, if well-intended. Even allowing this is the early days of Nik and Katy's relationship and it's clear Nik wants her, probably as a wife, as a significant other at least.

I can imagine a couple of ways for this to go, but if it were me writing it there would be a confrontation between Nik and Phil that ends with the worthless slug assaulting Katy, then being coldcocked by Nik and the police being called. After they haul Phil away, Nik takes charge. When Phil makes bail, he returns to the house in a rainstorm to find his things dumped in the street and the locks changed. Katy and Nik watch from behind the curtains in an upstairs room while Phil loads his stuff into a battered old car and drives away.

After that, Nik takes charge, pursues Katy, and captures her after a short chase because having been emotionally abused by at least two men, she can appreciate how good a man Nik is. You can imagine a sex-filled climax, pun intended.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous