There's Something about Sarah Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers

"I'm taking Wendy home; she's had enough to drink and the staff can keep the place going until closing time. You girls play nice," she winked and squeezed my knee.

"A parting gift," Lucy dropped two joints on the table and Tina slipped them into her purse.

After Lucy left I felt a little vulnerable; Steve had departed earlier hand in hand with a Bowie lookalike; 'how Steve' I thought.

Tina sensed my discomfort and took my hand in hers.

"I have a car. Let me drive you home," she said.

"Aren't you a little too sloshed to drive?" I asked.

"Shit girl! This is California! You can be arrested here for sober driving," she chuckled.

Tina had a Mini; it suited her diminutive build. I couldn't help but steal a glance at her long, well-defined legs as she engaged the clutch to shift gears. We chatted about my studies at college during the short drive and when I asked her about what she did she was evasive but said she worked in the film industry.

"I'm usually behind camera," was all she let on.

"But tell me more about those hunky Texas high school football players Sarah; I bet one of them popped your cherry," she smiled.

I shivered as I remembered being bent over that park bench and she felt my angst.

Her hand caressed my knee.

"I'm sorry if I bought up some bad memories babe," she said consolingly.

"Right here. This is my place," I pointed to my apartment block and we pulled up outside.

There was an awkward silence for a while and then Tina opened her clutch and took out the two joints and held them up.

"Do you wanna?" she looked at me with those big green eyes and once again my heart melted.

"Fuck it! Lets do it!" I grinned.

"That's my girl," she beamed back at me.

I lit some candles and put 'Dark Side of the Moon' on the turntable and we sat on the rug with a glass of bourbon each.

"You southern girls do know a good bourbon whisky," Tina held her glass up to the candlelight.

"Ok cowgirl, here you go. Just take a toke and hold in the smoke. You'll want to cough but hold the smoke in to get the full effect," Tina had lit one of the splifs.

I took it from her and drew in a lungfull of the acrid smoke. We sat crosslegged on the rug and swapped the doobie back and forth until it was gone. The narcotic effect of the marijuana began to kick in and I lay back on the rug listening to 'The Great Gig In The Sky' and closed my eyes.

I felt Tina's body as she lay on top of me. She lowered her lips to mine and I responded. She tasted like candy and bourbon, sweet and mellow. At first we just brushed our lips together then she slipped the tip of her tongue into my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her close and we kissed deeply, our tongues intertwining.

Our nylons rasped as I raised my legs and slid them along hers; her breasts pressed against my flat chest. She stroked my face and looked deep into my eyes and kissed me again.

Tina's hands slipped under my blouse and she tweaked my nipples. I wanted to touch her breasts too but the Cheongsam was difficult to unbutton. Tina raised herself off me and opened the buttons on the front of the Cheongsam and took my hand and guided it to her breast. My hand slid inside her satin brassiere and found her plump mounds, her nipples were erect.

I wanted to apologise for my meagre breasts but Tina had already lowered her face to my bosom and flicked my nipple with her tongue. I gasped and reciprocated and she gasped too. I cupped her breast in my hand and suckled her nipple and she moaned. We kissed and suckled on each other's breasts, our lust heightened by alcohol and narcotics.

Tina's hand slipped down to my legs and disappeared under my skirt; she stroked my thighs. I was still wearing the control-top pantyhose that I wore to work at Bruno's, her fingernails gently stroked my upper thighs. My penis was straining against my gaff and I was leaking pre-seminal fluid. Her hand drifted across my satin panties.

"You're getting wet," she smiled down at me and extracted her hand from under my skirt and licked her finger as she looked at me, the lust apparent in her eyes.

Tina tried to put her hand under my skirt again and I gripped her wrist and stopped her.

I started to cry.

"I'm sorry there's something I should have told you. It's a secret that I have never told anyone," I sobbed.

Tina was straddling me and she lowered her face to mine and kissed me tenderly. She raised herself up again and looked down on me.

"You mean this?" she whispered.

Tina hiked up the hem of her Cheongsam exposing her stocking tops and white nylon panties.

She put her hand inside her panties and fumbled for a few seconds and then released her turgid penis. It was long and slender, the glans glistened with her secretions.

"It takes one to know one," she smiled down at me.

She put her hand inside my panties and tore open the gusset of my pantyhose and ripped away the cosmetic tape and freed my rampant member from the imprisoning gaff.

She pressed our achingly hard members together and lowered herself to me. We kissed as we frottaged and groped at each other.

If not for the booze and the drugs I probably would have panicked and fled, but it felt so wonderful and so right.

Tina lifted my legs and nestled her penis against my anal bud. I tensed and pushed on her shoulders.

"Shh babe...relax," she smiled down at me.

She snatched at her nearby clutch and took out a tube of KY.

She entered me slowly and tenderly; stopping to kiss me and caress me until she was fully inside me.

Unlike the awful experience with Bing and his troglodytes; this time it felt sensuous and erotic. The sensitive synapses in my sphincter reverberated with pleasure. I felt full; but joyfully full. Tina's glans was pushing against something inside of me that intensified the sensuality and excitement and I lifted my legs and wrapped them around her slim waist and held her too me.

We kissed and caressed as Tina slowly fucked me. Her back arched and she mewed as her hot seed ejaculated deep inside me and I felt my own orgasm wash over me as I spent my semen against her belly.

We lay in each others arms, pressed against each other until we were both sated.

Tina rested on her elbows and searched my eyes with hers. I was weeping.

"I'm sorry. Did I hurt you? Did I make you do something that you're regretting?" she said, obviously concerned.

I gazed into her exquisite emerald eyes and pulled her face to mine.

"No. It was beautiful. So beautiful. I thought I was a freak but you made me feel so wonderful; so special," I sobbed.

"Sarah; you are wonderful and you are special," she kissed me tenderly and I held her tight.

In the early hours of the morning I awoke in bed and wondered if I had been dreaming but I felt Tina's warm body next to mine and I snuggled up to her. She rolled over and kissed me; her breath smelled of cigarettes, whisky and marijuana but it tasted like an elixir to me.

She was naked except for her stockings and panties and I was naked too but still wearing my panties and now shredded pantyhose. We intertwined our legs as we hugged each other until we drifted off to sleep.

To be continued.

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,982 Followers
12