Theresa, Mary's Friend

Story Info
Theresa comes into the picture.
3.5k words
4.45
14k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary's Friend

A few days after meeting Theresa at Mary's house, my phone rang. I didn't recognize the number so I almost didn't answer it. I am glad I did because it was Theresa. She told me her washing machine was giving her problems and wanted to know if I could go see about it. I laughed and asked if it was really her washing machine or she just wanted an excuse to get me over there.

She admitted she just wanted to get me over there for a visit. We both laughed because we both knew what she wanted. She gave me her address and we decided I would go over that afternoon.

I took care of my errands during the day. I wasn't sure how long I would be at Theresa's house but I did get an overnight bag packed just in case. I knew Mary and Theresa had talked in detail about the way I treated Mary. I wasn't sure what was Theresa's living arrangements. I knew she was a widow, but I didn't know if anyone lived with her or not. Even if I was excited about going to Theresa's house, the day passed by fast because I really stayed busy all day.

When I arrived at Theresa's house, I went to the front door and rang her bell. She came to the door dressed in a nice house dress. You can tell she paid special attention to the way she dressed and prepared herself. She looked better than the day I originally met her. At least, better than I remembered.

Theresa was barely 5' tall and fluffy. I noticed her breasts were larger than I remembered also. I did notice she had small feet and her ankles were thin also. I was immediately aroused but I didn't want her to notice so soon.

She invited me in and closed the door behind me. I reached out and she gave me a nice tight hug then we walked over to the couch.

The conversation was slow starting. We talked about the weather and such then she broke the ice and told me all Mary had told her. She said the last thing she wanted was for me to think negative of her. She went on by telling me she never has done such a thing. She thought sex was something she would never experience again. She said when Mary told her about our experience, she melted in the seat. She, like Mary, had never been treated so nicely before. She told me how satisfied Mary was with the things we did.

I will admit I was very surprised Mary had gone into so much detail with Theresa. I then put my finger to her lips signaling for her to be quiet for now and I kissed her lips. It wasn't much of a kiss but I wanted her to know I was willing to treat her right also.

I complimented her on her kiss and she told me she was out of practice. It had been 15 years since a man kissed her and she admitted it was nothing like the kisses that Mary described. There had only been one other man in her life, and that was her husband. She wanted to try the things I did with Mary.

She admitted she never even heard of oral sex until Mary explained it to her. That's when I told her that it was enough about Mary. I explained that this was our time. She smiled and said she understood. I told her to trust me. I was going to do my best to satisfy her and make her feel fulfilled.

I reached over and kissed Theresa again. This time, my new lover was ready for it and was more relaxed. We kissed a little while then she told me to please understand that she was nervous. I completely understood and I was not rushing anything. In fact, I even told her that we didn't have to do anything today. We can just talk and get to know each other better. She said it took a lot of courage for her to call me.

While she felt brave, she wanted to continue before she changed her mind. I told her that it was perfectly normal to be nervous and I was nervous also. I explained that neither one of us knew what to expect from the other.

Communication is the key. It didn't have to be verbal communication. Actions are a form of communication also. I wanted her to understand that anytime she felt uncomfortable that it was okay to stop me. I wasn't there to hurt her or make her feel badly. I was there to make her feel like the special lady she is.

We continued kissing on the couch. When I felt Theresa was feeling more comfortable, I began passing my hands over her body. I first placed my hand on her knee to see how she would respond. She didn't show any resistance so I caressed her knee and slowly moved my hand up to her thigh. She seemed comfortable with this so I continued doing that for a while.

Theresa seemed to be more relaxed as the minutes passed. I didn't want to rush anything because I really wanted her to feel special. Mary had told me before that Theresa was missing that special attention just as she was.

The kissing was getting more intense and passionate. I could feel her body relaxing so I decided to move my caresses to her breasts. Since she was sitting on my right side, I took my left hand and moved it from her right thigh to her right breast. I was surprised at how full her breast felt. She moaned as I moved my hand around her breast. Her breast seemed to be larger than average, but I wasn't sure of the size just yet.

She moved into a better position so I could reach her breast more easily. I could feel her nipple becoming erect. She then asked if I wanted to go to the bedroom. I told her that it would be nice but only if she was ready for that. She told me it had been so long that she was more than ready. She asked me to please be patient as she was very nervous and uncomfortable with me seeing her body. I told her that I didn't expect to see a 20-year-old body. I expected to see wrinkles, rolls, sags and scars. I explained that I didn't find that to be unattractive. In fact, I thought it was sexy. I like a lady with natural hair and body.

I helped her up from the couch and I followed her to her bedroom. The master bed and bath were on the other end of the house. It gave me time to study her shape as I watched her walk down the hall in front of me. I got more excited with each step she took. Her back side wiggled some as she walked. Typical walk of an older lady. I always enjoyed watching ladies walk because of the way their backside swayed.

When we arrived in the bedroom, she turned to me and hugged and kissed me passionately again. I reached for the bottom of her house dress and raised it up to her hips. I hesitated at that point to get her reaction. She smiled at me and lifted her arms to help me raise it over her head. I removed her house dress and she was standing there in just her bra and panties. She was wearing a pair of beige panty briefs with lace accents. Her bra matched her panties.

I stepped back and admired her body. Her breasts looked larger than average and she had a round fluffy belly. She turned around so I could see her backside. It was nicely rounded and I noticed the cellulite. Her thighs were "thick" and her legs narrowed down to thin ankles and small feet.

I was very pleased at her appearance and couldn't wait to take off the rest. We started kissing again and I reached around and unhooked her bra. She backed off a bit so I could remove it from her shoulders. I then took it to the dresser and laid it on top. I was curious to see the size so I was careful to put it where I could see the tag. My curiosity made me look to see the tag and it read 48DD. She must have noticed I was reading the tag because she laughed and said, yes, it's a 48DD.

I turned back to look at Theresa again and I saw her standing there looking so desirable. I noticed her nipples were erect and light in color. Her areolas were small and flesh color. You could barely see the areolas because the color blended in with her breasts. I went back to continue kissing her and she said, fair is fair as she reached to remove my shirt.

When she removed my shirt, she tossed it to the corner chair. I then unbuckled my belt and removed my shorts leaving me in my boxer briefs. I laughed and said, yes, fair is fair. We started kissing passionately again and my hands were roaming all over her fluffy body. I loved how soft she felt.

While my hands were caressing her backside, I slipped my right hand inside her panties. I enjoyed the way she felt. I started to remove her panties by placing my thumb in the waistband and sliding them down her legs. As she stepped out of them, she said they are a size 9 if you curious about that too. I reached down to pick them up and walked over to the dressed to put them with the bra. I did sneak a sniff of the crotch and was pleased with how they smelled.

When I turned around, she noticed my erection so I took my boxers off. At the same time, we both said, fair is fair. She asked if she could touch it. I told her that I would be disappointed if she didn't.

It was obvious that she was fascinated with my penis. I suggested we get in bed so we could cuddle. I watched as she crawled in bed. Her backside looked so inviting as she wiggled into position before laying down.

I laid next to her wrapping my arm around her body. I did notice a couple scars on her belly and one on her arm also. I thought she was beautiful lying there. You could tell she was embarrassed and she blushed as I complimented how beautiful she looked.

We continued kissing passionately as my right hand explored her voluptuous body. Even if her body showed her age, it was what I had expected. I had to remind myself a few times to slow down. Last thing I wanted to do was move too fast and frighten her. I wanted to make her feel more comfortable with each minute that passed.

I cupped her left breasts with my right hand. It was the first time I touched her bare breasts with my hand. I gently caressed her left breast and felt her nipple respond. I fondled the nipple a little before I moved my mouth to cover it. I gently sucked on her nipple while my hand caressed her belly. Theresa was moaning with delight. She was whispering to me how nice it felt to get such caring attention. I switched breast to give the right one equal time. I really enjoyed the way her breasts responded to my touches. I then slid my right hand down to her pubic mound. I wasn't sure how she would respond but I wanted to feel as much of her as I could.

Theresa spread her legs a little so I could have easier access. I then cupped her vagina in my hand and gently rubbed the length of her outer lips. I could tell she had thinning pubic hair. I continued to rub gently until I decided to slip my middle finger between her lips. She was very wet and lubricated so my finger slipped in with a little resistance. Getting my finger deeper inside her vagina took a little more time. I felt her body tense as I tried to push my finger deeper inside. She asked me to take my time as it had been a long time since something was in there. I told her to relax and enjoy it. I promised I would not hurt her and assured her I would stop if she asked. I reminded her that communication was the key to pleasure.

As I worked my finger, it slowly slipped inside of her vagina. She moaned as I went as deep as I could. By now, she was very wet and lubricated. I wanted to smell and taste her. I knew she never experienced oral sex before, but I also knew she desired it. I took my finger out of her vagina and I sniffed my finger. I wanted her to see me doing it thinking it would help relax her.

When she saw me sniffing my finger, she asked how did it smell. I told her it was very pleasant. I jokingly asked if she wanted to smell it also. She said , sure why not, and I moved my finger to her nose. She said she really didn't smell anything. I told her that meant it was natural and healthy. A strong smell or a bad smell would mean something is wrong down there.

I positioned myself between her legs. I didn't want to draw too much attention to what I was about to do but she knew what was happening. I kissed her feet, ankles and knees while my hands caressed her legs. I then looked at her mound. She had very little light colored pubic hair. It had some grey mixed in. Her mound was fluffy and very neat.

I moved my kisses to her mound. Theresa moaned with pleasure as my tongue parted her outer lips. She tasted as good as she smelled, so natural and fresh. She spread her lips a little more as her body started to twitch.

My tongue was now licking the length of her vagina. It was only a few seconds before I found her clitoris. As my tongue licked her clitoris, I felt Theresa's body twitch. She moaned louder for a second. I continued licking and sucking on her clit and she started breathing heavier. She whispered asking me not to stop.

Suddenly, she had a small orgasm. Her body froze for a few seconds as she enjoyed the sensation. I heard her mumble, Oh God. She started thrusting her hips forward in rhythm with my tongue. Then she had a much bigger orgasm. She tightened her legs against my head. I felt her body spasm as she tried to catch her breath. I knew it was a good time to penetrate her with my erection.

I positioned myself on top of her and rubbed my erection on her vagina. Her body was still twitching as I pushed my erection inside of her vagina. There was a little resistance but while she was having an orgasm, she was distracted from the discomfort of pushing my erection inside her vagina. She told me how good it all felt all over her body. The way her body was responding to me was really turning me on.

I felt the urge to empty my semen inside of her but I wanted her to experience another orgasm before I finished. I focused on her face to distract me from orgasm. Her eyes were closed and her lips weren't smiling but I could see the pleasure in her face. It filled my heart to see her having such a pleasurable experience. She continued whispering short phrases of pleasure as my pace increased. Her hips were thrusting to the same rhythm. Then, without warning, her body tensed as she started to have another big orgasm. It was then that I let myself explode inside of her. I filled her with my semen as I slowed down my pace. I was moving in and out of her vagina with a slow steady pace. I wanted to make sure every drop of my semen was deposited inside of Theresa. I could feel spasms inside her vagina. Her pelvis was quivering uncontrollably. She tried to speak but no sound would come out of her mouth. I continued with a slow pace util my erection turned flaccid and it fell out of her vagina on its own.

Realizing I had forgotten to get a towel from the bathroom. I told Theresa to stay still and don't move while I got up and ran to the bathroom to get a wet face cloth and a bath towel. I quickly wiped myself clean and rushed back to the bed to clean Theresa. I gently wiped her vagina with the wet face cloth and then dried her with the bath towel. I placed the bath towel between her legs to catch anything that might drip from inside of her. Then, I laid beside her and cuddled with her. I really enjoyed her body. She was very fluffy, matured and matronly. I thought she was naturally beautiful. I loved feeling her body.

We laid in bed for several hours talking. I caressed her body the entire time we talked. She told me how much she enjoyed me caressing her body because it made her feel like I was genuine. During our conversation, she told me how grateful she was to have met me. She would have eventually passed away without knowing how wonderful sex could really be. She admitted her husband was more of a "wham bam thank you mam" type of lover. She said he never cared how she felt about sex. Often, she felt like she was being raped more than having sex with a married partner. Often it was painful because there was no foreplay and she wasn't lubricated enough for penetration. She said I made her feel special by the way I treated her.

Then she started telling how she enjoyed looking and touching my penis. She said it felt better inside of her even if it was bigger than what she had become use to. She had seen a circumcised penis before but never was able to touch it and enjoy it. She reminded me that she still wanted to try doing oral sex on me. She wanted to taste my semen. She also said she wanted to try different positions. I told her we had plenty time. Since she lived alone, I could come back anytime she wanted. You could tell she was a lot more comfortable with me.

Theresa then suggested we go in the den and watch TV. She jokingly said she didn't want to have a sore bottom. We both knew if we stayed in bed, we would eventually have sex again. I climbed out of bed and then helped her get out. I put my boxers on and she put on the same house dress. She told me she didn't need a bra and panties anymore since I saw it all already.

We sat on the couch in the den for a few hours watching TV. I think we both took a little nap in each other arms. I then told her that I better be on my way because it was getting late. She told me she would love for me to eventually spend the night but wanted to wait after a few visits. She was concerned about what her neighbors might say.

I went back to her bedroom and get dressed. While I was getting dressed, she went in the bathroom and changed into her night gown. When she came out, she looked so desirable. I kissed her passionately and then said I better leave before I threw her on the bed and had my way with her again. She said she wouldn't complain but she didn't want to be sore since it had been so long since she had sex before.

She walked me to the door and we kissed passionately a little more. She told me she would call me soon for another visit. I then walked to my truck and drove away. I couldn't wait to hear from Theresa again. I couldn't believe that I had two beautiful ladies who wanted to share me. I didn't know which one I preferred being with. They each had special qualities in different areas. They were both appealing and interesting. I am glad I didn't have to pick either one. It would be very difficult to have to pick one or the other. I couldn't wait to see what the future holds with these two ladies. It was like releasing a caged animal. They both were finally able to explore and express their sexual feelings.