These Violent Delights Pt. 01

Story Info
A sensual meeting of a Master and his slave.
1k words
4.23
5.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hands rose and fell along the landscape of her body, which shivered under his touch. It was a mix of fear and anticipation that caused the small quakes to build up like a crescendo into something more intense. Every sensation was magnified by the light play of his fingers along her skin. There had been nothing like this before with her other lovers, those who claimed to be what they weren't. None were like this man she now called Master.

Without warning, those fingers that had been dancing along her tangled in her hair and forced her head backwards, body arching in compliance, she wanted him to know that her submission was fully given. He had long since earned a willingness that even she was surprised by, seeing as no other men had been able to inspire anything like it before.

It reminded her of the time she had harboured a crush on her teacher, the one with strong hands and deep green eyes. She had been fresh out of high school, he was the hottest teacher on campus and more than a little responsible for a few fantasies that fueled long nights under her covers. He was a fleeting crush that was now just a faded memory overshadowed by her new obsession.

The feeling of his hand between her thighs brought her out of the thoughts she was lost in, mind aware of how needful her body was for the attention he was teasing her with. The tips of his fingers traced the outline of her lips, and she could hear a faint laugh leave him as her body tensed with expectation.

"Such a good little girl, doing as you're told. Have you been dreaming about this moment? I know I've been planning it ever since we spoke last." If he was excited she wasn't able to tell, and there was no intention of allowing her to have that knowledge. After all, she was fitted with a blindfold and gag for a reason. He wanted every nerve in her body to be alive and aware of each tiny sensation.

In the middle of her nodding her head to answer his question, the hand which had been teasing ever so lightly pulled away, only to return with a violent force against her right cheek, sending a ripple through the round supple flesh of her ass. As he looked down the outline of his hand was left in a perfect flush pink tint. As she bucked lightly and whined, the length of his cock grew harder.

Another connection of his hand against her ass brought on an ache that he would have to ignore. This was as much torture for him, as it was for his poor girl. It was so hard to deny himself the body that was so willingly his to do with as he pleased, but this lesson in control was about showing her something important. If she gave him everything, he would offer her a universe of pleasure still unexplored.

Everything was overwhelming. Every part of her body was aware of him, of how he could manipulate her to do whatever he wished. Even with this power over her, there was nothing but consideration for what she wanted, each and everything that she had talked to him about was encompassed in this encounter. The teasing, the blindfold, the structure of it all. Right down to the placing of her in whatever position that he wished. She didn't want to have to think about anything but his commands or the sensations he caused, letting everything else melt into nothingness.

He was a practised man, capable of playing her body as if it were an instrument, and the sounds he planned to coax from her would be a symphony of euphoria. Even with the gag in her mouth, she would be able to speak volumes to him. Her enjoyment would be defined by the way she moved, and how each part of her body reacted to his attention. There would be nothing to hide as he uncovered everything that caused even the slightest note of pleasure.

Drawing his hand back for another impact against her round ass, he paused, taking a moment to enjoy the sight of the redness blooming in the shape of his hand. His eyes watched as her body tried to ready for a hit that didn't come, and then when he saw that she relaxed just a fraction, his hand came slamming down against her flesh with a loud clap. This caused her frame to buck forward with a mixture of surprise and pain. "Good girl, stop anticipating what I'm going to do and just let it happen."

By now his cock was as hard as it could get, the length of it trapped uncomfortably within his dark grey jeans. An idea struck to help relieve a bit of the confinement, as well as help build the tension for his tortured pet. So with the hand he had been using to leave those beautiful marks on her cheeks, he slowly undid his belt, the sound of metal shifting would be something new, something that might trigger a reaction followed by an expectation. One that she wouldn't be wrong about.

Once he had gotten the belt open, he pulled it from the loops of his pants and brought it up to gently lay against her skin, right along her waist. It was all a tease, the foreplay she needed to build up that coiled tension at her core. Already she was starting to feel as if he could see just how aroused she was, which almost made her embarrassed. If only she knew that he would find that a sign of how well he was doing his job.

"Remember what your safeword is, as well as the sign for me to stop now that you are gagged. Do not hesitate to stop the scene if you need to, pet, I don't want to push you too hard." This was only supposed to be a test, he didn't want to break her, but that wasn't what this was about. Sure, there was a pleasure in pain. There was no pleasure for him in ruining something so primal as a connection shared between a Master and his submissive. He wanted to build her up, not tear her down.