All Comments on 'These Violent Delights Pt. 01'

by Praevaricator

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Too short.

I would have liked to read more in this context. I like the way you think.

PraevaricatorPraevaricatoralmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon I am working on another part to this, it was meant to be a tease, a build-up just like in the story.

PraevaricatorPraevaricatoralmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Anon I am working on more, this was meant to be a tease and build you up just like in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Breathtakingly beautiful. I love your writing style as well as your definition of BDSM. Whilst I agree that it was a short story/ instalment it was very obviously a reflection of the events in the story. A very easy 5 stars from me. Simply put it was perfect. It left no room for doubts about his motives and his experience which is an absolute blessing.

Thank you for sharing! I’m just going to check on your other submissions.

Tess (uk)

PraevaricatorPraevaricatoralmost 2 years agoAuthor

@Tess Thank you, I am glad that I got across what I was trying to while writing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPraevaricator@Praevaricator
I have been writing since I was around ten years of age, and I have been a ghostwriter for over fourteen years. I lean towards the Erotica genre, with a heavy dose of BDSM because I have a passion for that lifestyle and live it actively. I also make sure to spice my stories wi...