Thesis Topic 23 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, give me your t-shirt and put your clothes in this clean bag." Lillian complied and threw the other bag to the trashcan.

Megan inhaled, "Yuck! It smells of sex indeed," and then giggled.

Lillian felt both relieved and ashamed by Megan's mood change.

Megan then turned serious and said to Lillian, "To have clothes smelling like this is indeed very shameful for decent girls, people could think they are sluts. But what did we talk about porno models?"

Lillian hesitated but then she thought, "Just one more day of this shit and I will have the studio photos that will save my career, then I will stop this crazy girl, but for now I have to give her what she wants."

Still ashamed Lillian replied, "They need to accept that people think they are sluts."

"Exactly. And you are not accepting it, even when this smell tells me that you behaved like one. Who was the lucky one, your boss?"

"Yes it was...my boss' boss," she said ashamed.

"Wow! I bet you are going to get a promotion!"

Lillian remained quiet, so Megan asked, "Or did you make a big mistake, in your job?"

Lillian softly nodded.

"Well, at least you kept your job, don't you?"

Lillian nodded again, "How can this girl read me so easily?" she thought with despair.

"OK. That's my slut. I am proud you use your body to help your career. You just don't have to hide it from me."

Lillian blushed bright red with shame. She had always despised women that used their charms to advance their careers and to think that now she had done degrading things just to keep a maid's job. She shivered and tried to push the idea out of her mind, fortunately, Megan didn't wait for her to talk and said,

"Well, now that we have cleared this misunderstanding, let me tell you that Peter and I were delighted with your presentation. We already made some plans for your session tomorrow. Are you happy Lillian?"

Lillian, was overwhelmed, after all her fighting for the studio session, it was now finally a sure thing. Of course, now she was feeling tense and frightened, and completely humiliated by the image that she was portraying to that pair, but she simply smiled and said, "Yes Megan, thank you."

"Still, we have to deal with this 'slut-shame' of you," Megan rummaged thru Lillian's clothes and brought a little black short and a small white tube top, and put them inside the dirty clothes bag, then closed the bag with a knot and stored it inside the suitcase.

"Those will be your clothes for tomorrow. They probably smell by then, but you'll wear them proudly, to prove that you can accept that people think you are a slut."

Lillian nodded mesmerized, she was thinking if she could really accept that. Many persons really think now that she is a slut, Jean, her boss, Mr. Palmer, his driver, Megan, the readers of the amateur forum, the people in the subway that morning, and that afternoon. She felt overwhelmed, anybody that she had met in the last few weeks thinks she is a slut. She just hoped that Karen didn't think the same.

"OK, Lillian, to help you deal with that faster, I will call you slut from now on. In no time you will no feel the word as an insult but as another way to call you."

Lillian remained quiet.

"OK. Slut, let's have some dinner."

Lillian shivered but didn't say a thing. The dinner was pretty uneventful except for having to answer every time Megan called her slut. Which made her angered, humiliated and oddly aroused.

Half an hour later they were watching TV when Megan pulled something out of her handbag. It was a pair of leather cuffs, from one of then hung a padlock with it's key.

"Do you want to play?" said Megan.

Lillian blushed. She knew she had said too much in that damn presentation. She tried to get out of the situation, "I am not... not really in the mood right now."

Lillian felt very nervous and part of her was aroused by the idea.

"It looks to me like you want to play, slut."

Lillian sensing the direction in which Megan was looking closed her legs.

"You are breaking the rules, slut," said Megan giggling.

Lillian opened her legs to the desired width and looked down.

"So you want to play, don't you?" said Megan.

Lillian remained quiet.

"OK. So you are again ashamed to show me that you are a slut in spite that I already know. I think it is useless, you are not ready for tomorrow."

"No! Please... I want to play," she said.

"I know you are dying to play, your pussy tells the whole story. A real slut will beg me to play instead of acting as if I were the one that wanted to do it."

Lillian felt dizzy and confused, she didn't know what to say but she was getting horny. "Please Megan, could we play?"

"I don't know. You don't sound that interested."

Lillian swallowed what remained of her pride and begged

"Please, Megan, I want to feel how is to be cuffed, to be naked and really unable to even cover myself."

"Do you really want that?"

"Yes," said Lillian, this time was being sincere even when she didn't fully admit it to herself.

"OK. If you want to play that much, you'll need to convince me. After all, I am not a slut, I don't play these games, What will you give me if I play with you?"

"What?" that was completely unexpected, "What do you want?" said Lillian.

"I don't know, you may give me some clothes."

"I don't have many clothes, and I don't have anything nice enough for you," It was very humiliating, but all of her current clothes were well below in class what that former porno model would wear.

"Yes, you are right, but still I want you to make some sacrifice. Tell you what, I will play with you if you give me your underwear, all of it."

Lillian was mesmerized and her pussy was dripping like a faucet. "I can go for more underwear to the storage, I just need to organize a trip with Karen next weekend. I need more clothes and shoes anyway. Still, I need a set for my visit to Ms. Barbara this Thursday," she thought and said, "Ok, deal, I will keep one set and give you the rest."

"No deal slut. If you want it, you must pay in full."

Lillian was confused, she didn't remember why she was bargaining, she just know she had to do it, her pussy wanted it and her foggy mind tried to convince herself that it was also required in order to have the photo session the next day.

"Ok. Deal."

"Get them out of the suitcase while I look for something," said Megan and marched to her room.

Lillian pulled the three underwear sets that she had and shivered. She hoped to convince Megan to gave them back at the end of the game.

"Ok. Said Megan, take these scissors and cut all the underwear into little pieces and put them inside this cloth bag."

Lillian was shocked, she wouldn't have a chance to talk Megan out of the deal after they had "played," but it was too late to negotiate or something. She slowly cut all of her underwear and she realized that she will have to go without wearing a bra or panty to college in a couple of days in order to show Ms. Barbara naked pictures of herself taken in Megan's studio. Lillian shivered with shame.

"Thanks, slut," said Megan while closing a plastic zipper of the small cloth bag, "This will make a lovely travel pillow," she said putting the pillow under her neck, "the stuffing is perfect."

Lillian blushed and remained quiet.

"OK, now I will comply with my part of the deal," said Megan and Lillian shivered with arousal, shame and anticipation.

Megan cuffed Lillian's hands behind her back and closed the padlock, and then surprisingly, she used a small belt to tie Lillian's elbows together, so her arms were now completely useless.

Lillian felt a rush of fear and horniness and her respiration became short and fast.

Megan took the cuff's key and dropped it in her handbag while looking amused at Lillian, "Should I keep this key or should I hand it to Karen?"

"No please!" said Lillian.

Megan understood that Lillian didn't want her cousin involved, still, she found her own teases very funny.

"OK. How do you feel slut?"

"Fine," said Lillian, not knowing what more to say.

"Just fine, after all your begging for this, I thought you'd be horny. Oh ... I get it! It is still not enough for you!"

Lillian said, "no, I am already horny, really,"

Of course, Megan could see her dripping pussy, but she didn't acknowledge Lillian's words and said,

"Ok. Slut, sit on the center of the couch. Now put your right foot here over the couch"

Reluctantly Lillian complied

Megan pulled leather cuff with a metal ring out of her handbag and closed it around her right ankle, She then pulled her right leg back and right and using another little belt she tied the ring to the back of the wooden armrest of the couch. She repeated the same operation with Lillian's left leg and pulled Lillian's hips to the edge of the couch. Lillian was wide open, she felt very exposed and horny. Megan was giggling happily and used another small belt and tied it around Lillian's eyes as a very effective blindfold.

Lillian was almost hyperventilating. She felt the breeze in her asshole and pussy, she was wide open and she was really unable to cover herself in any way. Megan giggled and put a chair in front of the couch and after a couple of minutes of anticipation when Lillian could hear Megan's breath very close to her, she finally touched Lillian.

First, her hand traveled to Lillian's tummy. Lillian felt the touch electric. Her mind was in a roller coaster, her senses were in overdrive and she could not think clearly anymore. Little by little her horniness and her pussy filled her mind completely. She wanted desperately that Megan's hand went down or at least up, her breathing didn't conceal her excitement at all.

Megan's hand finally traveled up and started caressing Lillian's perky tits, her nipples were hard and her breathing was more noticeable than ever. Lillian didn't stop her, so Megan felt encouraged and approached her face to Lillian's. Lillian felt Megan's breath very near her own nose and she emitted an almost inaudible moan. Megan kissed her on the mouth, first lightly and then gradually harder until she was using a lot of tongue, meanwhile her hands alternate between sweetly caressing Lillian's tits and viciously squeezing them or pulling her nipples.

Lillian was drowning in the wave of sensations, then Megan's hand traveled down, but when she was about to touch Lillian's pussy, she retired it a little. Lillian tried to push her hips up, but the bondage didn't allow her much, still, Megan found that effort extremely erotic just as well as the little acute sounds that Lillian was making.

Megan was all worked up too, but she was experienced enough to want her fun last more. So she stood up and said, "I need something from the grocery store before it closes. I'll be back soon, don't go anywhere slut," she said giggling.

"Please..." Lillian managed to say before hearing the front door opening and closing, leaving her very frustrated and very frightened. As the minutes passed, the fear was superated by the frustration as she was trying to move her hips in a vain search for some kind of stimulation.

20 minutes later, she was startled by the door opening and closing. She was bathed in sweat from all her struggling.

"Megan?" she said in a low, trembling voice.

She didn't receive any answer. She just sensed that the person was approaching her and finally sat on the chair in front of her. She felt very nervous and full of anticipation, she felt a couple of fingers pinching her right nipple. She squealed. Then she felt the same in the left nipple and tried to pull back but she couldn't.

"Megan, is it you?" she repeated.

She tried to recognize the odor or the touch, but the person was not as close and the hand contact was no more than a couple of fingers pinching, still, she sensed that it was a woman.

"K...K..Karen?" she said, hoping that she wasn't. She could never live it if Karen saw her like this.

The hand rubbed Lillian's hair like you'd do with a little kid, leaving her hair in disarray. Now Lillian was sure that it was a woman. She then felt a touch on her tits and nipples, it wasn't a hand this time, it felt like rubber or something. She could feel the rubber thing touching lightly her nipples and tracing circles around them.

Little by little, Lillian started to put her fears aside, and let her arousal grow. She then felt the rubber thing start to travel down, she felt it tracing circles around her navel, teasing her. Then after a few tormenting minutes, it finally restarted it's travel down. When it touched her clit, the feeling was electric, she let a loud moan.

The person played with the rubber dildo outside Lillian's pussy for a while. Lillian finally stopped trying to guess who the girl was, she simply immersed herself in the pleasurable sensations, she was getting more and more aroused. Her mouth was now permanently open, her lips forming a small O. After a few minutes, Lillian was longing to have the rubber thing inside her. She was pushing her hips upwards as much as she could, trying to be penetrated, much to the amusement of the girl that was teasing her.

Finally, there was a pause, the person got up from the chair and walked away. Lillian tried to hear what was going on, she then sensed that someone was approaching, "Is the same person, or another?" she thought with apprehension. Part of her didn't care, she just wanted somebody to finish the job, to make her come.

"Do you want this slut?" said Megan cheerfully while rubbing Lillian's pussy with the dildo.

Lillian felt relieved to hear Megan's voice, but still, she feared that somebody else was there.

"It's anybody else here, Megan?"

"Do you want me to tell you or do you want me to fuck you? you have to choose because I won't do both."

Lillian hesitated, she wanted to know, but if Karen was there she was already too ashamed. She thought that Megan was just playing with her mind. She tried to concentrate her senses to the max looking for signs of another person presence, but Megan was teasing her clit with the dildo, just gently touching it and then circling it around.

Megan said, "And why do you care? A slut doesn't care who sees her, a slut just wants her pleasure. Remember, a slut already knows that everybody thinks that she is a slut anyway."

Megan continued teasing her for a few minutes until Lillian could no longer resist and said, "please..."

"What do you want slut? Do you want me to fuck you?"

Lillian slowly nodded, her face was red with embarrassment but she was definitely horny.

"So you don't care if Karen is here?"

Lillian negated with her head, she was too worked up to be able to talk.

Megan laughed, "That is what I thought," she said.

Megan pushed the dildo inside Lillian's pussy, "I bet these photos and video will be your new favorites," said Megan while pumping the dildo inside and out with a steady rhythm. Megan was enjoying the barely audible high pitch noises that Lillian was making out of excitement.

Megan enjoyed those sounds a lot more than the noisy moans and even screams of some occasional lovers. Megan found the whole situation thrilling and amazing. She was experienced and she could see beyond Lillian's slutty and cheap clothes, she realized that Lillian's always seemed to be fighting against her natural shyness and modesty, but nonetheless she was a very sexual creature and that was probably the real cause of her cute determination to enter the porno industry.

Lillian was on the verge of coming, but Megan was expertly reading her and pulled the dildo out and said, "You are definitely a good fuck, now open your mouth, let's see your sucking skills"

Lillian's mouth was already opened, so Megan had no problem inserting the dildo there. Lillian was shocked, she was disgusted to have to taste her own juices, but at the same time, she was extremely aroused and wanted desperately to come. So she didn't protest as Megan face-fucked her for a while and then alternated fucking her pussy and her mouth with the same dildo. She will pump three or four times in her pussy, then she will make Lillian lick the dildo for a while and she will push it inside her mouth reaching to her throat a few times and finally return the attention to Lillian's pussy.

Megan was in a trance herself. Normally she would be naked and eating the girl by now, but she was enjoying her power over that young girl. She had played power games in the past with a couple of male lovers, but she had never felt this. She felt the power of having this girl totally at her mercy, and so willing to do whatever she commanded her. She realized that she had never met a girl so truly submissive as Lillian.

Lillian's heat started to rise again, and in spite of the constant travel of the dildo between her pussy and mouth, she was very close to coming.

Megan said, "Imagine your friends and former classmates looking at this video,"

Lillian conjured the image and blushed with shame, for a moment.

"Who was your most hated classmate?"

"John Wallace," she said without much thinking. The misogynist bastard had always found a way to make her mad.

"Imagine John seeing this video."

Lillian shivered slightly.

"He would know that you are a big slut. Imagine your favorite teacher looking at the video, that would be something. Or your boss, maybe he will get some ideas for your next meeting."

Lillian trembled, but her reaction was more associated with her out of control lust than with her fear or shame. The idea of Mr. Palmer seeing her like that strangely contributed to her horniness.

A couple of pumps more and she came with an explosion. It was quite an event, even restricted as she was by her bonds, her back arched, and all of her muscles tensed in, probably, the best orgasm of Lillian's life.

She then fell in a slumber, all of her energy drained. Sometime later she woke up and found that she was untied. She made a dash to the bathroom and then listened to Lillian and Karen talking.

She just hoped that Karen hadn't seen her tied. Somehow if Karan saw her, it would make it real, otherwise, she could pretend that it never happened. Karen was the only person that knew that she wasn't a slut, so her opinion was quite important for Lillian.

She laid on the sofa and started a restless sleep. She was too tired to think, she just wanted to have her studio photos and then she will reroute her life again, she will take command of her life again. She tried to minimize all that she had been thru in just a single day. She had somehow coped with being fondled in the subway and having sucked Mr. Palmer's cock, but with this last stunt with Megan, she could not avoid feeling that she had passed a tipping point, that there would be no easy way back.

At some late hour in the night she convinced herself that there was no use in thinking too much about it until she had the studio photos, then she could do all the introspection that she needed.

The next day she awoke and realized with satisfaction that both girls have already departed. She took a shower and decided to dress decently to have a little rest from all that craziness. She had just a couple of jeans, so she put one, and a t-shirt. The jeans were uncomfortable without a panty and the t-shirt didn't conceal her nipples at all. A few weeks ago she wouldn't have been cached dead in an outfit like that but now she felt more decent than ever.

She smiled to herself and then she saw the kitchen clock, it was past her entry hour. "Oh no my boss is going to kill me, she will tell Mr. Palmer and I will be fried." She realized that her boss will be angrier when she realized that she won't bring her dress back. She took her other jeans and her best t-shirt and put them in the backpack along with the smelling slutty ensemble that Megan chose for her the previous night, it would be handy to fulfill with Mr. Palmer's rules.