Thesis Topic 23 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The ride to work was mostly unremarkable. She used the bus, at some point some young guy stared her chest, and she realized that her nipples were poking the blouse. She felt embarrassed,

"I should have put the slutty tube top under my t-shirt, that way my nipples wouldn't be so visible. I could have also used the tiny shorts as panties too. Why couldn't I have thought of it before? Am I becoming some kind of dumb bimbo?."

She crossed her hands in front of her chest, still, she felt oddly disappointed when the young guy seeing her discomfort looked away.

When she arrived at her work she managed to sneak into the locker room and change into her slutty clothes. She left her backpack inside one locker and went to work. She didn't see her boss, and she felt relieved. She mopped some floors and swept others without much conviction or enthusiasm, her mind constantly wandering to the strangest fantasies. She soon reached the exit hour.

She went immediately to the locker room and took a shower. She really wanted to dress again in her decent clothes, but she wanted to be clean first. She was deliberating if she should put her slutty clothes under her street clothes, they would help her modesty but they were well sweated and she was already clean.

When she exited the showers she found Ms. Maria waiting for her.

"You were late again Lilly."

Lillian felt insecure, this woman could have her fired, and the fact that she was wearing nothing but a small towel that didn't fully cover her pussy nor her tits didn't help at all.

"I... I am ... sorry, Ms. Maria... there was an accident.. and the bus... well, it won't happen again... I promise."

"Listen, Lilly. You are behaving like an irresponsible little girl, and I won't put with your laziness anymore...." she was about to start scolding that girl, but she didn't really have time.

"Well, where is the dress that I lend to you yesterday?"

"I... well...I lost it," said Lillian in a very low voice, and she felt quite stupid saying that.

"What kind of bimbo loses her clothes?" said Ms. Maria, now her anger was rising.

"I'm sorry. I brought one of my best outfits in replacement," she said while pulling out of her backpack the jeans and t-shirt that she brought for her. She felt a hole in her stomach while giving them, after all, that outfit was now like half of her decent wardrobe, but she convinced herself that the next day she would ask Karen for the keys to the warehouse facility where her possessions were stored, so she could recover a few decent outfits.

Her thoughts were interrupted by Maria, "This won't do. These are used clothes, and the dress was something special," the reality was that her daughter didn't like the dress in the first place, she was going to try to fix it to make her wear it, and her daughter had been pestering her for weeks, asking for some jeans. She noticed that there was another normal outfit in the backpack, jeans and a t-shirt and she thought. "She came ready to bargain."

"Well, give me both outfits and I will take it as a payment for my daughter's dress."

Seeing Lillian's hesitation she added, "And I won't report your new tardiness to Mr. Palmer if you also give me those flat shoes that you were wearing."

"Deal," said Lillian reluctantly.

When she was walking to the bus stop she felt defeated. "What is happening to me?" she thought bitterly.

"I couldn't negotiate even with that low-class woman. She must think I am a total bimbo, Shit! I was planning to have a little normalcy after yesterday and now look at me. These shorts are way too short and too tight and this tube top doesn't even cover my shoulders nor my stomach. And it makes my tits look smaller," she scolded herself for the last thought that seemed to come from nowhere.

"And barefoot again, I feel so cheap," she thought. "Those were my last pair of shoes, if I can't sneak into Karen or Megan's room I will have to go to the studio appointment barefoot. That man already thinks I am a cheap slut, now he will just ratify the impression, shit!"

For some reason, the opinion of that stranger mattered to her, even when she knew whatever good impression she could have made if she showed to the session wearing decent clothes, would be erased after she posed for the nude session.

She felt depressed and anxious, she knew she needed a fix. So she turned at a corner and walked to the subway station instead of taking the bus.

The subway station was mildly crowded. She took the train downtown instead of taking the route 8 that would have taken her faster to Karen and Megan's apartment. The downtown route was more crowded as she expected.

She was waiting for her train when a group of teenagers arrived at the boarding platform. They were just a couple of boys and five girls, but they were very noisy. They talked very loud, almost shouting and they frequently exploded in bursts of laughs. They all looked low class and to Lillian's eyes, they seemed like young gang members or something. The girls definitely looked slutty and trashy but Lillian realized with shame that they still looked way more respectable than herself.

Lillian soon felt several teenagers approaching her and she became nervous, and a little bit scared. She regretted her poor decision, she should have taken the bus, but it was already too late. She was also full of expectations, somehow she found the presence of those loud teenagers both intimidating and exciting, her shorts already showed a wet spot.

Several girls reviewed Lillian from head to toe, like sizing the competition or maybe sampling the goods. A latina girl said to her friends while pointing at Lillian, "Hey, look! white meat!" everybody else laughed.

Lillian cast her eyes on the floor. She was too nervous to talk.

The Latino girl was now standing in front of Lillian. Her big tits almost touching Lillian's small ones.

"Do you like the view?" said the girl playfully.

Lillian indeed liked and envied the girls tits but she remained quiet and just turned her head to look somewhere else.

"Hey, the slut is a shy one. Could you believe it?" she said to her friends.

One of her friends said laughing, "hey Tina give the girl a break you lesbo."

But Tina ignored her and continued talking to Lillian, "What's your name girl?"

Lillian remained quiet and looking away.

"Where are your shoes girl?"

Lillian didn't reply; she wanted to go, but she was frozen.

The girl pressured her body to Lillian's and said, "I am talking to you slut."

Lillian felt intimidated even when the tone was still playful, "I... I.. lost them."

"My oh my, here we have a sloppy slut who can't even take care of her shoes."

Lillian blushed, but that girl's body contact was having other effects on her.

"You can't travel barefoot in the subway; It is not safe and It is forbidden. I think I should report you to that guard."

"No, please," said Lillian with apprehension. It would be too shameful and she didn't have the time for that.

"Tell you what, I can lend you a pair of flip flops that I have on my backpack, but you have to do something for me."

"What... what do you want?"

"I want you to show me your goods," she said blatantly.

"What?"

"oh, there is the policeman, maybe I should call him. It is for your own safety."

"No, please..."

"Officer," said the girl, but not loud enough for the police to hear her.

"Ok. I'll do it"

"That's the spirit. Here have these flip flops, and walk with me."

Just then the train arrived and the girl's friends boarded giggling, all amused by the strange way of flirting of their lesbian friend, and by the frightened but excited face of her young conquest. Just one Latino boy remained on the platform.

Lillian looked at the wagon longingly before meekly following the girl to the bathroom. The girl was maybe 20 or 21 and was probably Lillian's height but she was wearing high heels, and Lillian had her sight cast at the floor, so the olive-skinned girl looked much taller. Not to mention that she looked more mature. They were followed from afar by the Latino boy.

When they arrived at the bathrooms, they found three doors, one for women, one for men, and one labeled family, Tina smiled seeing that door and entered there.

The bathroom had a single toilet, a single lavatory with a big mirror and a table to change diapers, all in a space of around 10' by 8' and it was cleaner than Lillian expected.

"OK," said the girl, "My name is Tina. Here is the deal, first give me back my flip flops"

Lillian hesitated, she was repulsed by the idea of being barefoot in a public bathroom, no matter if it looked reasonably clean. Still, she found it hard to contradict that dominant girl, so after a little pause she gave them back.

"What's your name?"

"Lilly," Lillian didn't know where that came from, maybe she was too ashamed, and preferred to use her "slut name."

"OK, Lilly. Now let's see those tities of yours"

Lillian blushed, but she was getting hornier and she wanted to end this stunt soon, otherwise, she may lose control. She pulled her top up and showed her tits to Tina.

"Hey Lilly, you have nice tits! They are very perky, very nice. Let me see them better, hand me your top."

Lillian was mesmerized and it looked that she was becoming more and more obedient, so she complied.

"This top doesn't flatter you. You would do better with a tank top or a tied up blouse, something that shows that your tits are small but firm and can go without a bra without dropping. This top only makes you look smaller."

Lillian felt a little bit awkward at the comment.

"Now take off your shorts."

"What?" said Lillian surprised.

"You promised to show me your goods"

Lillian blushed, she had thought that her "goods" were her tits, but it seemed that she agreed to more than she thought. Still, she wanted to do it fast, she was becoming hornier by the minute and she really wanted to go home and masturbate.

She peeled her tight shorts and then handed them to Tina who had an enormous smile. Tina was also getting horny, she could not believe her luck. She was not normally attracted to white girls, but this one looked so cute, so vulnerable, and in contrast with her attire, so innocent, and to her surprise, she seemed to be so willing to obey her.

Tina said amused, "I see that you don't believe in underwear," while tucking Lillian's clothes in her handbag, which made Lillian shiver with fear and arousal. She was also amazed that all that she was wearing fit easily in the small handbag.

Tina then turned to Lillian and said, "Wow girl! I love your pussy, so hairless, so juvenile. And what an ass!"

Lillian blush was brighter than ever, she was looking at the floor. It felt awkward to be completely nude and being complimented by a fully dressed young lesbian.

The next few minutes Lillian was made to turn and bend in positions devised to show her "goods" to the max. At some point, she realized that she was becoming so worked up that she needed to end the game immediately or she would lose control. Just the thought of coming in front of Tina was extremely embarrassing.

Lillian reunited her strength and said, "Please Tina, I already showed you enough. Now hand me my clothes, I need to go."

"No. You gave them to me, if you want them back you need to do a couple of forfeits."

"No, that wasn't the deal," said Lillian with less authority than she intended.

"Well maybe, but it is the deal now. Come on, it would be fun for you too."

"No, it isn't fun and I have to go," said Lillian trying to assert herself, but her voice was lower and more insecure than she tried to project.

"Don't worry It will only take you like ten minutes OK, and I bet you are going to come at least twice."

"No, of course, no," said Lillian, more in an attempt to reassure herself than to really argue with Tina.

"Well, if you don't, then I will give you my flip flops and $50, but if you do, then you have to give me something back. And just to be fair, if I come you win."

Lillian was speechless, and that encouraged Tina to keep with her game.

"Well, the first forfeit is to give me a long wet kiss, at least 3 minutes long."

"I am not gay," said Lillian weakly.

"Then you won't come and you most probably will win our little bet."

Lillian tried to talk again, but she was naked and horny as hell and she really wished to touch that girl and be touched, still, she was trying to reunite the strength to stop that nonsense but before she could protest anymore, Tina grabbed her by the waist and kissed her on the mouth.

At the beginning it was a tender kiss, it was, however, electric for Lillian, then Tina started to use more and more tongue while her hands roamed all over Lillian's naked body. Tina caressed Lillian's ass and back, as well as her face. Then she started cupping her tits. Lillian tried to return the touch and squeeze Tina's tits but she gently but firmly took her hands away. A new effort to touch tina's ass was equally rejected. After another couple of failed attempts, Lillian left her hands by her side and didn't try to touch Tina anymore.

Tina didn't want the touch because she was too worked up and she didn't want to come, at least not until Lillian did.

Lillian's senses were overwhelmed, here she was completely naked in a public bathroom, being roughly fondled by a fully dressed girl she just met, and all the while she was fighting the incoming orgasm.

Lillian's respiration was short and she was emitting barely audible high pitch sounds that encouraged Tina to go further. She started rubbing her fingertips around Lillian's pussy, and then she touched her clit and rubbed it with a lot of passion. Lillian had now her eyes closed and her mouth open. Their kiss had already lasted more than three minutes by then but Lillian was in no shape to stop the assault or to know how much time has passed.

Tina was elated, she had never been with a girl like Lillian. She pushed one and then two fingers inside Lillian's pussy and in probably less than a minute, Lillian came arching her back and tensing all of her muscles. It was something spectacular.

"Wow Lilly, you are really something! That was definitely the best first kiss that I have ever had!"

Lillian was coming to her senses and just wanted to leave.

"May I have my clothes now?"

"No Lilly, there is just one more forfeit and you will have them. And don't forget that you are already halfway to loose our little bet."

"OK, here is the forfeit. The boy that is waiting for me outside is Tony, my cousin. He is one year younger than me, but he is always taking care of me, you know protecting me, that is why he stayed instead of going with the others.

I felt in debt with him, he is a little shy, you know. I have tried to help him but as you could imagine, most of my close friends are gay, but you said you are not, so I am lucky. The second forfeit is to give him a kiss like mine."

Lillian was shocked, but before she could talk, Tina walked to the bathroom door and said, "leave it unlocked, I'll be back soon. If the door is locked when I am back, I will go"

"No! Stop!," said Lillian but it was already too late.

Lillian waited for several minutes. She was frightened, "What if she went away with my clothes? What if somebody comes here first?" she thought. She was feeling more and more apprehensive. The time seemed to crawl. After a few minutes that Lillian felt like hours the bathroom door suddenly opened and Lillian almost had a heart attack.

She felt relieved seeing that it was Tony, but at the same time, her anxiety returned. This stranger, this guy younger than her was seeing her completely naked, and she would have to kiss that boy for a few minutes, dressed as she was. Instinctively she covered her breast and crotch with her hands.

Tony looked like 6 ft tall and had strong muscles. He was olive-skinned and would probably look handsome in other clothes and if his hair wasn't cut just a fraction of an inch long. He portrayed an earring and a skull tattoo on his left shoulder.

"Hi..." he said shyly, "Tina... she told me that you wanted to kiss me...," in spite of his menacing appearance he seemed like a good guy. Lillian got the impression that he wanted to look tougher than he really was.

Lillian noticed that he was all flustered at seeing her naked, and he already was portraying a very obvious tent pole, and strangely that gave her some courage, so she approached the fully dressed guy and started kissing him on the mouth.

His hands were not as expert as Tina's but he compensated with a lot of passion. Lillian's hands weren't stopped this time and they traveled Tony's body all around. At some point, she felt so horny that she thought that it wasn't fair that he was touching her body all over her naked skin while she was blocked by his clothes. So in the heat of the moment, she started to unbutton his pants and then opened his fly.

Tony had gained confidence with the kiss and fondling and was amused by Lillian's urgency to see his cock. She helped her to pull her very stiff dick out of his pants and underwear and then said, "I will like the rest of the kiss here," while pointing at his dick. He knew it was a long shot, but he wanted it and seeing Lillian's horniness and eagerness to touch his dick, he thought he could have a chance.

Lillian was aroused by the request and was in a trance-like state. So she soon was on her knees devotedly kissing his dick. Soon one thing led to another and the kisses were replaced with licks and then she started swallowing his cock.

All the odd situation was making Lillian horny again. She started to touch herself and was on the verge of coming when she felt spurts of semen in her mouth. In her aroused state, she controlled her gag reflex and swallowed every drop while furiously rubbing her clit. She came as she was swallowing the last drops of semen.

"Wow girl! That was hot!" said Tony when he recovered from the best orgasm of his life.

Then he felt awkward again and said, "I will get Tina." He marched, leaving an exhausted Lillian sat, her bare ass on the bathroom floor.

After a few minutes, Tina returned. "So you lost our little bet. I told you it would be fun for you"

Lillian blushed.

"Did you enjoy our little game."

Lillian nodded shyly, what was the point in negating it, and how could she deny it after a couple of wonderful orgasms.

"And what will you give me? You lost the bet."

"I don't have anything with me," she said thinking of money or something of value but it made Tina laugh and even she ended up laughing along.

"Tell you what. I want your clothes as a souvenir. You know, to remember this precious moment. But don't worry I will give you my flip flops and something to wear."

"OK," said Lillian, after all, what could be worse than the scant clothes she was wearing.

Tina dropped her flip flops on the floor and after Lillian put them on, she tossed her a green t-shirt. It was probably Tony's because it was oversized in Lillian's petite body. The neck was a little big for her and if she bent, her tits would be on display. The shirt was too long on her petite frame, it got to just above her mid-tight.

"It would be a pain to tuck it into some shorts. I look ridiculous but at least I am covered," Lillian thought.

Tina then gave Lillian what was on her short pockets (bus and subway cards, the apartment key).

"Well," said Lillian that was recovering some eloquence, "please give my shorts or something to wear waist down, so I could go"

"That shirt already cover you enough."

They exchanged emails and phone numbers and each one departed towards their homes. 40 minutes later Lillian arrived in Karen's apartment. The travel home had been a constant humiliation for Lillian, she looked like she had just left the bed and smelled just like that. She had to constantly watch her movements to avoid showing her cleavage or her bottom. When she finally entered the apartment she collapsed on the couch. She was emotionally and physically exhausted. She was also scared of her own behavior, fortunately, that day the dreading but much-needed studio photo session will be finally over and she could start returning to her old self.