Thesis Topic 23 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You can do this Lillian. You have the photos, you can negotiate an extension for the thesis or maybe even fail it in a gracious way, without the risk of being accused of plagiarism. You only have to get some decent clothes to go to the university." She said to herself.

After reviewing her situation for a few minutes, she concluded that her only way out was to get Karen's help once again. There was simply no way that she could call any of her classmates and ask her to lend some clothes. She simply could not explain why. It was embarrassing to ask Karen for help, a few weeks ago she felt so superior to that girl, and now she felt intimidated by her. Karen recent success paired with her own downfall made her feel so small and so ashamed. She was the only one that knows both Lilly, the slutty teenager dropout and Lillian the demure, successful almost graduating psychology student.

She took her cell phone and very nervously called Karen.

"Karen, hi"

"hi," said Karen.

"I need your help. Can I see you at 2:00 PM? It is very urgent."

"OK. What's the point?" said Karen.

Then Lillian saw Mary staring at her. It was prohibited to make personal calls during job time.

"I have to hang Karen. But I need to see you, please," she said with desperation.

"Ok. At that hour I will be having lunch with some friends. We will be at Milano's restaurant, you know the one downtown."

"Thanks. I'll be there," she said hanging up and hiding her phone as fast as she could. Surprisingly Mary didn't give her a hard time. Maybe she considered her a lost cause or maybe she simply had more important things to do.

The rest of the morning was a blur to Lillian. She simply tried not to think anymore, her mind concentrated entirely on scrubbing.

On her way to the restaurant, she managed to ignore the stares, and isolate her mind in a daydream. She was looking for the chance to wear her classy clothes again. She will ask Karen for her room key and then she will go to their apartment and look for one of her outfits. She distracted herself thinking about what she should wear, she felt excitement and joy just to do that.

"I should wear the blue slacks, with the black jacket. No, this occasion calls for something special, I should use the gray ensemble,"

The gray ensemble, as she called it, was one of her favorites outfits; It was formed by a gray skirt that went just below her knees and a matching blazer. She used to wear it with a blue blouse, black high heels, and dark silk stalkings. For a moment she thought that it looked too dowdy, and not sexy at all, but then she immediately discarded the thought. That settled it. She would use it, just to prove herself that nothing had changed and that she was still Lillian, the successful student and future businesswoman. She will defeat "Lilly the slut" her growing alter-ego.

Thanks to her thoughts she managed to assume a confident attitude, in spite of her current circumstances. However, as she approached the restaurant her self-confidence seemed to crawl away from her.

She arrived at the restaurant at 2:10 PM. She looked around nervously, the restaurant was not a top-notch one, but it wasn't the kind of place that office workers use for lunch. It looked more like the kind of restaurant that middle management would use to pamper a good client or celebrate an achievement.

She fidgeted nervously biting her fingernails as she watched the restaurant door from across the street. She had always despised that habit, in fact, she hadn't done that since she was in junior high. Maybe 5 minutes have passed and she had seen a middle-age couple, as well as a small group of businessmen leaving the restaurant. Everybody was neatly dressed in expensive business attires. She thought that she should wait for Karen to come out, but she looked at her cell phone clock and realized that if she didn't talk with Karen soon, she won't have the chance to go to the apartment and change and then arrive at the university on time for her 4:30 PM appointment.

She pulled down her t-shirt as much as she could, but it didn't help much, and it only caused her nipples to be more visible, if only for a moment. Then she repeated the operation with her short, but there the situation was worse. If she tried to cover more of her ass cheeks, she almost exposed her pussy. She finally decided to leave her clothes as they were and marched to the restaurant.