All Comments on 'Thesis Topic 23 Ch. 06'

by jsmt

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Kaban55Kaban55almost 4 years ago
Супер

Очень хорошо, история имеет окончание👍👍👍

FerrumitzalFerrumitzalalmost 4 years ago

A fun read. It was a little disjointed at times, but overall I thought it was good. It'd be nice to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Really enjoyed it

While I found the original premise a bit far fetched, once I got past that it was quite a fun read. Seeing Lilly go from bad to worse in her predicaments and how stupid she was to let herself get pulled down further was really sexy. I would be good to have a catch up with after a couple of years on the porn circuit and other alterations that Karen has mad to her as she went. I would like to see her get into a community college and fucks her way through a degree in some mundane degree so she does at least get her inheritance, which Karen can re-invest for her for when she can no longer be pimped out as a porn star or even a whore to make Karen money :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Amazing , u r the best

Well till date I had always thought the author "iwroteathing" was the best on literotica but OMG , YOU ARE AMAZING and the hidden gold of the website

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

Need an editor since there were many verb tense issues and several places where you used the wrong name, but otherwise an excellent story. I love that you didn't rush through and how you got the role reversal so perfect in the end with Karen not only becoming her manager, but also getting power of attorney, which means that trust fund is hers as well. Beautiful. I only wish we had been able to see that portion in detail - as well as Karen reluctantly accepting Lilly's routine tongue service as thanks and appreciation for what Karen is doing to take care of her.

Only other downside is that I lament not being able to read about her other first experiences. Her first standard porn gig, her first night stripping, her first Dark Horse encounter with other classmates (especially that bitch who Lillian - often rudely - competed with), the first interview with Amber, her first run-in (maybe while she is out with her teenage "boyfriends") with the ex-boyfriend from sophomore year who she (publicly) berated and broke up with because he said women were controlled by their hormones too much. Not to mention other situations, like when one night at the Dark Horse, John says since he has been so kind as to fuck her and let her orgasm, that she should bring him lunch at work next day (where she spends the whole lunch performing humiliating things and then part of the afternoon under his desk sucking his cock while he works - maybe some of her fellow interns, or even Jean, already an up-and-comer, comes in to talk to John and "discovers" his assistant), and her submissive service when Karen brings home a boyfriend (and Lilly's shame when realizing that Karen wasn't the least bit jealous of Lilly being naked or letting Lilly suck his cock since he would never leave successful Karen for a worthless porno actress), and when Karen has to punish Lilly for succumbing to an assertive group on the subway - after all, if Lilly were to get a disease from submitting to strangers, she'd not only put Laren at risk, but also significantly decrease her potential earnings in porn. So really Karen was punishing her for Lilly's own good - she'd only be allowed to serve people with Karen's permission (meaning humiliatingly asking permission for things like going to serve John his lunch) - so she didn't have to resort to the really dangerous low-tier porn in order to pay her debt.

Other than wanting more, this was an excellent story. Well done.

majapromajaproalmost 4 years ago
nice hornyness

a porn actress must have a high dose of self-confidence, that is what the thesis could have been about, would have seemed more realistic for a thesis research

sammy_sludgesammy_sludgealmost 4 years ago
Feels like it needed one more chapter to wrap-up

It feels a bit rushed on this last chapter, like it needed one more chapter or an extended epilogue. I might have glossed over it and missed something but it sounded like she was only doing one movie per week and that surprised me. I felt like she'd be doing one a day, with friday being some extra-intense film she'd need the weekend to 'recover' from. In quotes because the weekend would be full of other humiliations and fucking.

Still, a great series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
can’t say enough

would the reading experience have been better if you had worked with an editor? yes. But that didn't stop it from being one of the best stories I ever read.

This is the type of story I usually look for in vain.

-written from the woman’s perspective

-slow gradual slipping away of her pride and dignity

-slow, strong erosion of her self confidence

-more failures accumulating in her “real” life, forcing her to accept embarrassing situations

There were easily 30 scenes that rocked my world. You are the very best at this. Please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic story.

One of my favorites so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

10 stars

111Alexander111111Alexander111over 1 year ago

I loved the "The Motivation Chart", but the end of this story is light. The characters in your older stories went much deeper. The penultimate chapter humiliated Lilly a lot more than the epilogue, and I don't like that because all your other stories have the epilogue as the climax. I expected a much more degrading ending from such a long story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

very good erotic story, even if there are some repetitions too much. Dangerous hobby is on the same line of thoughts but more mature and could be even better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow! What a shameful slut. Great writing. Crummy editing. Get a native English speaker to edit it, someone smarter than Lily.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

111Alexander111 - This story originally had about 4 more chapters. I'm not sure why they are missing here, but I would love to read them again!

jsmtjsmt3 months agoAuthor

111Alexander111

Thanks for commenting. This is the full story, you probably remember that when I published this story in asstr many years ago it was divided into 11 chapters + an Epilogue, now I split it into 6 chapters to simplify publishing. In the text there are still headers marking the beginning of the original chapters, for example, this 6th chapter starts with "Part 10" and on page 3 there is another header for "Part 11".

januaryjosephinecunisjanuaryjosephinecunis22 days ago

i loved this story from beginning to end.... thank you for writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous