Thesis Topic 23 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No sir. I always had the best grades, and..."

"So you can convince them that you are a brilliant student, can't you?"

"I... I don't know sir... I feel nervous... "

"You are insecure because you don't know a thing, that is very clear to me. You probably got A's repeating subjects like a parrot and then forgetting them a few weeks after that. You are probably the most ignorant student of your class."

"I don't think so..."

"Then prove it to me. Give a coherent description of your research protocol. And use professional terminology."

Her new attempt was even worse, she stammered constantly and then giggled nervously for no reason.

Mr. Palmer interrupted her. He was getting angry.

"How many of your classmates would do a worse presentation than the one you just gave?"

"Probably none," she whispered.

"So what does it make you?"

"I am probably the worst student in my class."

"And your so-called thesis is more like a high school girl job, isn't it?"

She nodded completely humbled.

"How can I help you then?"

"I don't know sir... but I'll do anything..." she said playing with the top button of her blazer, and blushing with shame.

"Listen, Lilly, you can't fix all your problems by offering your pussy, sometimes you have to use your brain... unless your pussy is all you have to offer."

She felt like the worst bimbo ever, but she didn't dare to talk. She blushed and cast her eyes down, biting her lower lip. She was so confused that she didn't have a clue about what she could do.

"Well... I see that your body is probably your only asset. Let me think of something, in the meanwhile bring me a coffee, with two sugar spoons. And don't mess up with this simple task."

Lillian got up and marched to the little kitchenette at the end of the aisle. She remembered with bitterness that when she interviewed the first time with Mr. Palmer to get her internship, she had made clear to him that she won't bring coffees to the executives unless it was also a usual task for the men at her same level. At that time he had smiled warmly at her feminism and reassured her that people at the position she was being invited didn't have to do that kind of stuff.

This day, however, it seemed to her the most important job in the world, and she was afraid of messing it up. A few minutes later she delivered the coffee to Mr. Palmer and looked at him with apprehension until he sipped from the cup and seemed satisfied.

He continued thinking and browsing papers, giving an occasional glance to his computer screen, totally ignoring Lilly for a few minutes, and don't even signal her to sit. She remained standing up, not daring to sit without permission and afraid to interrupt him just to ask him.

She was looking anxiously at him, with her hands behind her back.

Finally, he turned to see her and said.

"I am willing to help you, Lilly."

"Thanks, sir," she said, but she didn't feel relieved, maybe it was his stern voice tone, or she was afraid of having to do another kind of self-defense in front of the council members.

"How?"

"It doesn't concern you, and you won't probably understand my strategy anyway, but rest assured; you won't be required at the meeting and you won't have to prove you are the good student that you and I know you are not."

Lillian shivered with shame, but at the same time, she felt relieved knowing that Mr. Palmer was going to solve her problem so she won't have to try to do that by herself.

"But I require one thing from you."

"Yes sir, Anything," she said anxiously.

He breathed deeply, he was feeling a power rush again. He knew this could crush that girl for good. He hesitated for a few seconds, but he finally convinced himself that it was all her fault.

"Listen Lilly, You have been using your body as a means to save your job and now you are trying to use it to save your inheritance. That is no problem with me. I can accept that, I won't even judge you, but I am sick of your little act of 'I am a brilliant student, just having a bad time'.

You know you aren't, and I need you to stop pretending and admit that you are nothing but a cheap slut. I have enough of your 'I am really a good girl' façade. You have shown me and yourself that you are incapable of any professional work. You are also a fraud as a student, your thesis is a childish work and you are unable to show any degree of knowledge about your supposed professional field. And you know you don't behave anything near to a good girl."

Lillian blushed nervously as she was unable to contradict him. He continued talking calmly.

"So if you need me to fix the mess that you put yourself into, then you have to admit to me and yourself that you are unable to help your own case because you are nothing but a horny bimbo, Aren't you?"

Lillian blushed deeply, part of her wanted to simply say "yes" and get over it, but another part realized that her current problems were caused precisely by her pragmatism of using any means and taking the shortest paths to solve her most immediate challenges even if that carried her far away from her principles and long term goals.

She gathered all the courage that she could and replied

"No sir. I am not, it is only a passing phase. I am... "

"No need to convince me. If you say you are brilliant then you are, if you say you are slut then that is what you are. I don't care, but you have to decide.

Tell you what. You have a 'valid attire' with you or in your locker?"

At first, she didn't understand, but after a few seconds, she realized that he was talking about the slutty clothes she was supposed to wear for her cleaning job in the warehouse.

"Yes sir," she said completely disconcerted by the sudden change in the conversation, "I have a small outfit in my handbag ."

She had packed the outfit in the morning. Megan had left those clothes in a little plastic bag for her to wear. Without thinking she had put them in her handbag before leaving the apartment that morning, maybe she was curious and wanted to see them when she had the chance.

"Here is the deal. You will leave my office now, and If you are sure that you are the smart woman that you say you are, you don't have to come back here until Wednesday afternoon, when you will make an outstanding presentation of your professionalism and I will do the negotiation for you, convincing the counselors to take the deal you are offering them.

If you otherwise admit that you are nothing more than a dumb slut, I will do the entire negotiation for you, using another strategy of course, without even requiring your presence, but you will have to accept to me and especially to yourself that you are nothing more than a bimbo. Because I won't make your homework if you can do it by yourself, but I am always willing to help a poor men-dependent-bimbo to rescue some of her inheritance.

Here is the proof of acceptance that I need, pay attention because it would require from you to follow instructions:"

Lillian knew that she probably should have stopped him and simply marched out of his office, reassuring herself that she was indeed a professional woman who simply made a stupid mistake but was pretty able to prove her worth. But her insecurity made her want to know, maybe it was something simple like a blowjob or something she could cope with... and she didn't want to admit it, but Lilly... Lilly wanted to hear the instructions.

"You will go to the nearest bathroom, and change into your slut attire, then you will go to the supply room and pick a delivery box; you will put your current outfit inside, including your shoes, and your handbag. Place a label on the package and address it to "Mrs. Maria Dolores" your former boss; you will put my name as the sender of the package. She would appreciate a classy outfit for her daughter, it could probably help her get a good job. Then you will take the package to the mailroom.

After that, you are going to offer a coffee to Mr. John Wallace, cubicle 4L, and you will return to my office with his cum in your mouth. You are to wait for me in the waiting chairs outside my office. If when I leave the office in around 40 minutes, I see you there with your hands behind your back and your mouth open showing semen inside, then I will know that you opted for the second option, otherwise, I will see you on Wednesday for your professional presentation."

Lillian was blushing furiously, it was too much.

"Don't worry, most of the team won't return after lunch. I gave them the afternoon free to celebrate that we are way ahead of our quarter goals, John still here, but consider that he can leave at any minute."

"Now if you please," he said pointing at the door, "I have some work that needs to be done; see you in 40 minutes or a couple of days."

Lillian left the private office completely stunned. She was now convinced that she will go home right then. There is no way that she will admit that she was a dumb bimbo. She walked to the outside door. She pushed the crystal door that leads to the office lobby. She felt her heart beating fast, once she passed that door there won't be possible to get back without an identification card, which she didn't have, or permission from somebody inside, so if she closed the door behind her there wouldn't be a way back, her decision would be definitive. She hesitated and bit her lower lip nervously. She decided to go to the bathroom to wash her face and try to think clearly, it was a very important decision with possible lifetime consequences.

She went to the bathroom and looked at the lavatory mirror. She saw a nervous and insecure girl. She washed her face and looked again at the mirror, trying to find the self-confident woman that could convince three stern professors that she was a woman with great potential that made just one stupid mistake but that was nonetheless worth saving, The mirror, however, was unforgiving, she could only see a dumb, insecure girl.

She opened her handbag with trembling hands. Inside was one of the outfits that Megan bought for her. She wasn't decided on what to do, but she was more and more afraid of confronting the members of the disciplinary council the upcoming Wednesday. Nervously she pulled the little outfit out of her handbag and decided to try it.

"Maybe it would help me decide what to do," she thought. She hadn't seen the outfit yet. It was inside a white plastic bag that Megan had left fot her over the coffee table.

She nervously took off her blazer. She didn't dare to look at the outfit yet. The plastic bag was small enough and light enough to tell the story, as a matter of fact, she would never have dreamed that an entire outfit would fit in her handbag with room to spare; still, she tried to convince herself that it couldn't be worse than the outfits that she had been wearing lately.

She took off her skirt, and folded it neatly along her blazer and put them on the lavatory top. She breathed deeply and put on the little attire trying not to think how she would look like.

When she finished, she saw with shock her reflection. A couple of months ago she wouldn't have dared to wear that outfit on the beach, well probably not even alone and inside her bedroom. The top was a pink sports bra, that barely went a couple of inches below her tits, and the pink skirt was even worse. It was almost a band that covered her pussy only if she wore it very low on her hips. Both garments were second hand and their faded color made her look even trashier.

She blushed at her own image.

"Most street whores dress more decently than this."

She felt completely humiliated by the outfit. She hated pink to begin with. To Lillian, pink has some symbolism; It was the color that girls were supposed to wear; she saw it as a sign of women's oppression. She used to despise adult women that dressed in pink because she thought that they were helping perpetuate the cliché of the little men-depending girl that many men love to see.

But to be fair she had never seen a woman wearing a pink outfit as small or trashy as hers. It made her feel as if she was wearing lingerie. She shivered thinking that she probably was wearing second-hand lingerie indeed; it was extremely degrading. She took a step backward and contemplated her image once more in the mirror.

She realized with shame that she only missed a bubble gum to look like the complete stereotype of a bimbo. Lillian felt a tingle in her pussy, and could not avoid picking a pack of bubble gums that she had in her handbag and started chewing one. To add to the effect, she put another one in her mouth, so to chew the big mass she was often doing it with her mouth open. Her pussy was starting to drip.

She tried to decide if she preferred to face John Wallace and Mr. Palmer wearing this ridiculous outfit or confront a panel of three respected academics dressed in a professional outfit. She bit her lip once again.

"One thing I know. It would be very shameful and degrading... but a lot easier, and... "

She decided to stop thinking,

"It is not that I admit that I am a bimbo," she said to herself, "I am just doing the practical thing, simply taking the more secure path to my goal."

She nervously walked out of the bathroom. The office was deserted but it was still frightening to be there dressed as she was. If anyone saw her, they would call security for sure.

She arrived at the supply room and took one of the medium-sized boxes. Trembling she put her business clothes inside, after a little hesitation, she took her bus card and id out of the handbag and put them into the little plastic bag that contained her little outfit a few minutes ago. She tied the plastic bag around her left wrist. She breathed deeply and took off her shoes to put them inside the box. She felt even trashier, and she knew she would have a problem reaching home barefoot. Once again she convinced herself to stop thinking. With trembling hand, she labeled the box "Maria Dolores, Cleaning staff Warehouse B."

She walked to the mailroom. It was of course closed, but it had a small opening in the window, no much bigger than the box that she was carrying. If she pushed the box through it, it would fall into a container on the other side, and there would be no way back.

Now the enormity of what she was about to do hit her like a train.

"Stop and think Lillian," she scolded herself, "don't try to shield yourself in the idea that this is the safest, shortest path to save your stupid inheritance. Acting pragmatic is what haves you here."

She bitted her lower lip nervously, she tried to regain some strength and said to herself.

"No Lillian, you are not going to take this decision without thinking about the consequences. No. If I make this, I will be accepting that I am a bimbo not to be taken seriously by anyone, just a toy, an eye candy, unable to get ahead based in my professional work," she said that to herself trying to shake her feelings, trying to wake up the old Lillian, trying to find the courage to step back and go for the honorable solution, but her pussy was misinterpreting it, and the humiliation of admitting she was nothing more than a pussy with legs and no brain, made her hornier than ever.

She tried to control herself, but it was easier for her to imagine herself sucking John's cock than defending her thesis. In a daze, she pushed the package inside the mailing room.

She could not hear the sound that the box made when it hit the table on the other side of the window. Hear ears were ringing so loud that she couldn't hear anything else.

She made a new effort to calm down, but her heart was beating fast. She had just admitted to herself that she was nothing more than a bimbo, and after what she had just done there was no way she could say otherwise; especially when more than regret she was overwhelmed by her horniness.

In a state of stupor, Lillian walked to John's cubicle. She felt so insecure that she was afraid of getting lost in the maze of cubicles. She was also afraid to find someone. Finally, she spotted cubicle 4L, it was at the end of the aisle and it was double-sized.

Lillian was frozen, she felt very awkward dressed like she was. She could hear John constantly typing, he should be working in some document. She popped her head and looked inside the cubicle, it was more like a small private office. The interior was far from the standard cubicle. It was twice or three times the size of the rest of the cubicles, it had a standard executive desk facing the entrance of the cubicle instead of a little desk facing the walls. He had an executive chair too, and there was an expensive-looking wood bookshelf on the back wall of the cubicle. He had also one visit chair.

Lillian could sense that he was not an executive yet, but definitely not an entry-level employee either. She felt so humiliated at his success compared with her sound failure; she was supposed to be much better than him, but the difference between their professional achievements was abysmal and shameful for Lillian. She was so aroused by the situation that she just wanted to go home and take care of her pussy, but she forced herself to finally talk. With just her head showing she said,

"Hi John. Do you want a cup of coffee?"

John was startled.

"Woah! I didn't hear any footsteps...," Lillian blushed because she knew it was because she was humiliatingly barefoot.

John regained control very soon. He didn't know why Lillian was working at the black horse or why she was offering him a coffee, but he was certainly enjoying the situation.

"Isn't it a demeaning task for an accomplished woman like you?" he said with a smirk.

"No... no sir...," she said blushing bright red.

"Well, bring me one, with two sugar spoons. But make it fast, and no mistakes girl!"

She ran to the kitchen, she was regretting having call him "sir," but she couldn't avoid it. She returned a few minutes later carrying a cup of coffee. This time it was unavoidable to be seen by John in her ridiculous outfit. She was blushing bright red.

"My oh my, that's what I call a cheap outfit!"

He commented leaving Lillian speechless. She expected him to grab the coffee, but instead, he returned his sight to his computer and started typing slowly.

Lillian nervously fidgeted shifting her weight from one leg to another while anxiously trying to hold tightly the cup of coffee, afraid to make a mistake while he ignored her completely, pretending to do more important things, and making her feel completely worthless.

John was enjoying the odd situation. He didn't know why Lillian was working at the Black Horse, or why she was in the office wearing that very skimpy outfit, but he realized that it was somehow Mr. Palmer's doing. And he didn't care too much, he had always hated Lillian. There were many reasons, she had not only rejected his advances, but she had found pleasure in crushing him at debates and even made him fail a subject when she told the teacher that he didn't do any teamwork with her. Now it was time to prove that males were superior. He realized with satisfaction, that the self-proclaimed queen of the feminists, best female student in her class (and probably simply the best), was now not only bellow him, a mediocre male student, but she was simply another of his perks.

Lillian looked at his desk, there were a lot of folders, each had attached a large photo on the outside. She recognized the faces immediately, they were Marissa Meyer, Carly Fiorina, and several other famous female executives. Her heroines.

Just been dressed like a cheap bimbo in front of their photos added to her humiliation. For a moment she thought of running away, but she was paralyzed.

"As you see I am working on my thesis. How are you doing in yours?"

"Er... fine... "

"I am starting to write my conclusions," he continued, " and you?"