Thesis Topic 23 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No... not yet... I... I..."

"I remember you are slow, you probably just have your hypothesis and methodology approved."

He said with scorn, which made Lillian shiver with shame because she didn't even have formally delivered that part of her thesis. She was very nervous, and it showed in her blush and attitude.

"Oh. I see," said John amused, "you failed to deliver even that, don't you? I always knew you were incompetent and wouldn't be able to build a thesis even with the simplest subject. You are a fraud as a philologist, I knew you were nothing more than a parrot repeating lessons and you surely forget everything after the exams. "

Lillian felt on the verge of crying, she didn't feel able to defend herself, she simply looked at the floor.

John motioned her to put his coffee on the desk, which she did with extreme care, trying to avoid an embarrassing accident. Then she could not avoid turning to see John for approval, even when it made her feel so lame and worthless.

He merely waved his hand in a dismissal signal.

But Lillian was paralyzed, she didn't know how could she offer him a blowjob after being insulted by him, but she knew she could not return with empty hands (or mouth).

She merely stayed there, smiling nervously and dumbly. After a few seconds, he turned to see her and said, "You may go girl. I have work to do."

Lillian felt very insecure, she had expected that dressed as she was, John would surely ask her for sex, but he seemed absorbed by his work. Even in the recent crazy months she seldom had taken the initiative in a sexual encounter, she had always simply complied with the demands of others. So she was clueless.

"May I stay a little longer sir?" she finally managed to say.

"I don't know, you may try to copy my ideas..."

"No John... I promise... I just want to..."

"I prefer that you call me sir. On a second thought, you are right, what can you possibly stole from me, if you don't understand a thing, do you?"

Lillian blushed, "No sir."

"Then why do you want to stay?"

Lillian blushed even redder, "I want to have sex with you sir," she said biting her lower lip and looking at the floor.

"What a surprise, a slut dressed like a whore, needs to be fucked," he said with sarcasm, and then added, "Well I don't think I have the time."

"Please sir, just let me suck your cock," said Lillian desperately.

John was enjoying the situation to the max.

"Mmm... I don't know, I just fuck dumb girls without self-respect, remember?"

Of course, she remembered it; she had always hated his misogynous comments, and have told him that no woman with an ounce of self-respect would ever date him, but as he proved her wrong, she had told him that only dumb girls, with no future, and who depend on their pussy to earn a living would have sex with scum like him.

"I am sorry sir... I regret I said that"

"You don't have to regret anything, because you were right, precisely I only like to have sex with dumb girls that don't have any self-respect. Do you still want to have sex with me?"

Lillian felt very uncomfortable, but she needed it, so she said, "Yes sir."

"Are you a dumb girl with no self-respect Lilly?"

"Yes sir," she said humiliated.

"I don't know... I remember you being an arrogant bitch. I bet you think that you are smarter than me, and your thesis will be better than mine..."

"No sir, I will fail my thesis indeed, so yours is much better, and you are surely smarter than me, you have landed a very good job, and I lost mine the first week," she said humiliated by her own words.

"A dumb girl knows that every man is smarter than she, and you probably think otherwise, you surely feel superior to the janitor for example."

"No sir, I know that any man is smarter than me," she said ashamed to go so straight against her former feminist believes, but she needed this, and she was pressured by time.

He smiled broadly and said.

"Yes, you probably realized that already, but I still have doubts that you are really convinced. I need you to prove to me that you are a really silly girl."

"How can I do that?" she said genuinely confused.

"Well dumb girls are good for two things: taking orders without questioning them, and sex. I know you are good for sex, but what about the first thing?"

"I am very good at following orders sir," she said in a burst, with too much sincerity.

"OK, let's try you. Close your eyes."

She complied.

"If you open them, you lose, and our game is over ok?"

"Yes," she said insecurely.

"Now turn around... aha, again... again... keep turning... I'll tell you when to stop."

Lillian kept turning, she was feeling pretty stupid and was getting a little ditzy.

"Stop, don't open your eyes," he finally said, and then added, "Now listen carefully, you are going to take off your top and throw it outside my cubicle, if it falls inside the cubicle you lost our little game and you will have to leave me work.

"but..."

"are you going to question my order?"

"No sir," she said defeated and threw her top away with enough force to be sure that it was at least a couple of cubicles away.

"Well done. Keep turning around."

Blushing bright red she resumed her spinning.

"Stop! Repeat the same with your skirt."

More humiliated than ever she complied with the order.

"Well, that was fast, you don't wear too many clothes these days." he said amused, "Keep turning around."

She felt even dumber turning around naked, with her eyes closed. She tried to remember in which directions she had thrown her clothes based in the direction where his voice came.

"Stop! You may open your eyes."

She was facing outside the cubicle and to her surprise, he was there instead of behind his desk. So she had no clue where she had thrown her clothes. She had never felt so stupid in her life; there she was completely naked and aroused in an office, without even knowing where she put her clothes.

"May I suck you now sir?" she said desperate to get over that degrading game.

He returned to his desk and said,

"Sit over my desk facing me."

She rolled her eyes but complied.

"No, no like that, open your legs as far as you can."

She obeyed forming an M.

"Oh, you are really wet down there! I need to do some work, but I don't want you to cool down, so I want you to rub your clit until I tell you to stop, but don't come or our game is over."

"Please Sir."

"Are you questioning my orders?"

"No sir," she said defeated.

She started rubbing her clit slowly, with her eyes closed, trying to abstract herself from the awful situation.

"Don't close your eyes. Look at me."

She obeyed and felt even dumber than before.

"I should have taken the honorable way when I could, but I am a bimbo, I chose this way and this humiliation instead, all for fear of thinking like a professional. I am the worst bimbo ever," she thought bitterly.

Then he turned to his computer and started playing some audios. He was making transcripts of his interviews with successful corporate women.

His voice could be heard in the pc speakers.

"You are a successful woman, and they say it takes one to know another. How do you know a woman has potential?"

"It is hard to tell, but it is easier to spot potential failures."

"That is interesting. And how do you spot them?"

"Well, there are no rules, but if a girl doesn't put all of her mind and resources in the task at hand just because she thinks it is below her level or outside her interests, that woman is a failure and she was going to fail in more important tasks, even if you assign her the exact project that she dreamed of."

"Does it include for example a thesis topic?" he said in the recording.

"Of course, normally it is just an excuse that they hid behind of."

"Another hint of a failure girl?"

"Well, they use to get benefits with her looks, and soon they are too lazy and too dumb to use other resources to advance their careers. So if I see a girl in a miniskirt or teasing her coworkers or bosses, well, I am sure she was going to end working for a man doing just menial work, until another more attractive girl enters the scene."

Lillian felt very uncomfortable hearing that scolding while masturbating openly in front of a fully dressed man. She recognized that the interviewed women were describing her when they talked about sure thing failures, and she felt totally humiliated by the fact.

She was getting more and more aroused and realized that there was a thing more degrading than masturbating naked in an office in front of her former rival, who was perfectly dressed in a power suit. That thing was doing all that while being ignored as if her humiliating and degradation wasn't even worth seeing it.

After a few minutes, he finally closed his laptop and said.

"You are really close, aren't you?"

"Yes sir. May I suck your cock now?"

"Nah, it would be a waste of that leaky pussy of yours."

"No sir, please I want to."

"Stop. Too much questioning, I only fuck obedient little bimbos, and you are not."

He stood up and marched towards the cubicle entrance, but she stopped him

"No sir, please stop, I will obey."

"Ok," he said crossing his arms, "beg me."

"Please fuck me sir."

"I don't know, you were often trying to question my orders... well... maybe if you..."

Lillian was desperate, she knew she was getting out of time, "I'll do anything sir."

"Ok. Let's see if it is true. Beg me to fuck you in the ass."

Shining bright red Lillian said, "Sir. Please fuck my ass."

"Well, bend over the desk... that's it."

He then entered her pussy from behind, and Lillian felt relieved, maybe he was too confused, or just wanted to tease her. But once he thought his cock was pretty smeared with her juices, he put it over her asshole and started to push. She was afraid, she was still sore from the previous night, so she said.

"Please sir, let me lubricate it, it would be more pleasurable for you."

"OK, you have 30 seconds to do it."

She panicked and spit on her hand, and used her saliva to lubricate her asshole, she then penetrated herself with one and then two fingers, repeating the process several times, and putting a shameful show until her time was over.

He then fucked her asshole for a couple of minutes until he came abundantly.

He quickly pulled his pants up, and spanked her ass hard, "You are a great fuck Lilly, you have a bright future as a whore or something like that."

With that he marched out of his cubicle, leaving Lilly behind who was in a daze and was still rubbing her pussy trying to reach an orgasm that gave her some comfort after all that she went thru.

Then she realized that she was running out of time. She shamefully squatted in the center of the cubicle and pushed the semen out of her asshole and into her hand. Then closing her eyes she scooped the cum inside his mouth, she repeated the procedure four times, until she thought she had enough semen in her mouth to prove that she had complied with her mission.

A few minutes later, after a shameful and frightening search for her clothes in all the cubicles around, she finally sat outside Mr. Palmer's office wearing her skimpy little outfit, with a bunch of dirty sperm in her mouth.

Mr. Palmer exited his office after she had waited for 15 minutes, and fortunately for Lillian didn't catch her having a huge orgasm after she had masturbated shamelessly.

He looked at her and smirked with satisfaction.

"I already arranged with Tim so you will work every Wednesday as a topless waitress in the Dark Horse for the time that your academic probation last. And Lillian, you are fired, you are too slut and too cheap to work here, even as a cleaning girl, and you are a shame to your coworkers but you will give me whatever tips you make at the dark horse until you pay all your debt with me."

She merely nodded astonished. She could not say that she was above that place anymore. On his way out Mr. Palmer said, "You may swallow now slut. See you this Wednesday at the dark horse."

PART 12: The council

Faithful to his promise Mr. Palmer achieved an accord with the disciplinary council; However It wasn't easy, and the results were pretty short from what Lillian had expected, but nonetheless gave her a chance to save her inheritance.

Even after Mr. Palmer's expert manipulations, the disciplinary council was pretty divided about showing leniency to Lillian. Ms. Barbara had done a great job detecting this fraud on time, especially when the photo expert of the university had missed it. Several counselors pondered that if Lillian's hoax could have easily been discovered after her graduation, which would have done great damage to the University reputation; after all this is the kind of juicy story that reaches national media. The media would also revive the academic fraud scandal of the previous year bringing disgrace to all alumni, and this ridicule stunt would be associated with the college name for years. There is no doubt that the scandal would have cost them at least hundreds of thousands of dollars, probably even millions, in sponsorships, donations, and newly matriculated students, so many counselors wanted retribution.

After long deliberation, they decided to stop her expulsion only if Lillian made the payment for her scholarship in full and immediately and she resigned to continue her studies there. They didn't want Lillian's name in a university certificate. They would expel her if the payment wasn't received before the next ordinary council session scheduled in a couple of weeks. They also decided to hold her Transcripts for six months, and during that period she must cooperate with whatever research that Ms. Barbara asked from her. She won't be able to matriculate in another university during that time.

Ms. Barbara asked for clemency because the resolution was as good as an expulsion because she won't be able to get that big sum in so short notice, but it was impossible to make some counselors change their decision, the fact that Lillian had refused to defend herself in the council, didn't help her cause.

A few hours later, Mr. Palmer communicated the resolution to Lillian, who practically broke down, but he exposed a way out:

"I can get you a loan, an underground loan, it won't be cheap, 1.5% monthly interest rate, and a 4% penalty rate in case you fail to pay at least the interest. It wasn't easy to get, and the interest could have been even worse if I didn't promise them that you will redirect your $300 allowance to their account, which reduced their risk a little bit. You will have to pay at least another $2400 per month. Of course, you may also wait for five years without making a payment until your trust fund is released, but in that case, the amount would be almost 1.9 million. I understand that your trust fund is of around 2 million, so probably it wouldn't be the best option"

"That deal is awful."

"If you can get another loan, be my guest, otherwise you will lose your 2 million right now because if you fail to repay your scholarship you will be expelled and I understand that your trust fund will go to a charity."

Lillian was silent.

"Think of it Lilly, you don't have anything to lose, do nothing and you will lose your fund, do this, and you have a chance to save almost all your funds. And you can even matriculate in a community college in a year or so, and try to graduate sooner than the five years."

"Ok, I'll sign it," she said defeated.

Lillian left Mr. Palmer's office completely defeated, she was now penniless, jobless, and without even a decent outfit to wear. She tried to make the numbers to calculate how much money she would need to earn to make a living and pay her credit, but her head hurt. She didn't know what to do, she seemed that she had forgotten how to think, so she went after the only person that could help her. She knew that Karen was really smart and resourceful. Karen certainly scolded her for being such a bimbo and signing all those papers without consulting anybody with the capacity to understand the implications, nonetheless, she cared and tried to find a plausible solution.

Epilogue

Five months later

"Lilly listen carefully: I will be attending the company annual conference in Pittsburg. The CEO is inviting some of the most successful employees to network with high executives. I am pretty excited if I work it right that could mean a new career push and another hefty pay raise."

Lilly felt apprehension and it showed in her face. Lately, she had become so insecure and dependent on Karen that the prospect of one week alone was a bit frightening.

Karen read her face and tranquilized her, "I will take a little two-week vacation after that, but don't worry, here is your schedule for the three following weeks and I'll be calling you whenever I have some spare time."

Lilly looked at the list with dread and shame.

"Monday 1st. Video and photoshoot for 'Teen sluts in pink',

Thursday 11 video shoot at 'air tight bitches' and

Friday 19 a video shooting for 'teen slaves' ."

Lilly was blushing red with shame and her pussy was dripping with anticipation. "Can't we look for... can't I work in an office like you or something... you know ... decent?"

"Lilly, Lilly, Haven't we talked about this a hundred times. Well, we may try again for an office position, but remember that you have only a high school certificate, and your psychological education is useless. I may land you another interview for a mailroom girl position, I may even train you for the interview, so it is not a total failure like the last one," Lilly blushed remembering the interview, she had stammered like an idiot and the only way she could calm herself was thinking that she was acting in a 'movie', the problem was that she unconsciously started to act like a bimbo teen that was her usual role in her movies. She usually didn't speak much in her movies but when she did she was allowed only a very limited vocabulary combined with a lot of teenage slang. So she sounded like an airhead. Lilly remembered with shame that she was not hired not even after she sucked the interviewer's cock. Lilly licked her lips unconsciously. Her thoughts interrupted by Karen.

"We will give it a try again next month but you know you aren't cut for a real office job, you don't have the preparation or experience and you get easily distracted with you know what. And a decent job would be great but even if you could get a job as a low clerk, waitress, cleaning girl or something like that, you simply can't make the money you need to repay for your scholarship, and if you simply wait, the interest rate would eat up your inheritance."

"I know, I Know," she said with a cute pout, "Cant' we at least slow it down a bit? I am all over the net... it is shameful...it is becoming easier and easier to find me," she said looking at the floor.

They were already almost 20 sessions with her in the net on different paysites, all with her real first name and in some forums, somebody had mentioned her real last name. She even had received a few humiliating emails from former college and high school classmates asking about her new career.

"Lilly we've been through this several times before. Leave the business strategy to me. I am your manager. Remember? Listen, you are cute and all, but there are hundreds of girls like you wanting to enter the porno business, you are lucky to be already in it but you don't make much money for each shoot, so our only alternative is volume, you have to do a lot of shots to earn enough to pay the interests and a little more to amortize the capital. You should be thankful that I got you all those jobs. And I know you are concerned about you reputation when your return to college, I know all those videos and photos could pop any moment in the future but you should have thought it better when you gave your real name since your first couple of shoots, it would have been harder to find you if you haven't."