Thesis Topic 23 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jsmt
jsmt
317 Followers

Lillian remembered that at the beginning of her porn career, Karen asked her for an artistic name, but she was so horny when she was signing that very first contract (the only one which needed her consent according to her legal agreement with Karen and Megan), that she decided to go all the way and making it even more humiliating by stating that her artistic name was "Lillian G.". Now she was regretting that decision taken by her pussy.

She could not avoid thinking that she made little money in each shoot because she only got 15% of the money she earns by degrading herself in front of the camera, but she didn't dare to bring again the subject of renegotiating the contract. The last time it had been extremely humiliating, Karen was convinced that Lillian should accept the consequences of her acts, but after a lot of begging Karen accepted to break the contract without the penalty only if she resigned to her porno career, and went out of her house. Lillian had to apologize and beg Karen to continue being her agent, she was too afraid to be homeless, and she didn't see another way to earn enough money to pay her debt, in the heat of the moment, she even extended the power of attorney just to sound sincere when she said she trusted Karen 100%, so now Karen managed not only her career but the little money she made. Karen made the payments, and give Lillian a small allowance of 50 per week.

Lillian's thoughts were interrupted by Karen's words,

"... And I don't want to be cruel but you probably shouldn't plan your life around your return to College, remember your last SAT practice..."

Lillian was sad and ashamed, her last few SAT practices had been a complete failure and she was getting more and more nervous each time she had to do them. As a matter of fact, in each new test, she did worse. The maximum score she got recently was 780 very short from 1100 she needed for a public college.

"We both will know how serious you are about returning to college. I have arranged that you take the SAT next month, so it will be ready when your transcripts are freed. If you get the score, I will help you matriculate in a public University, so it is in your hands, you only have to show that you are capable."

Lillian shivered; she had wanted to delay a formal SAT, at least another couple of months. She felt very afraid and insecure. Time will prove that her fears were justified because in a month she will be failing her SAT spectacularly.

Karen noticed Lillian's distress but continued her explanation

"Ok, and don't forget that every Wednesday you must work at the Dark Horse from 10:00 PM to 3:00 AM, you will have a lot of fun there."

Lillian blushed, she will be waiting topless, or even fully naked the table of the 'Macho Team', which was composed by Sam, John Wallace, and Mr. Palmer. They come every Wednesday for their testosterone doses. Mr. Palmer had secured the regional direction and the little team faced a bright future. In the last few weeks, At Tim's request, Lillian had started to pole dance, which was extremely shameful for her, because it wasn't rare to have former college classmates among the patrons, and because she was the only dancer who got real orgasms during her little show.

"Ah I forgot, on Monday 8, you have an appointment with the plastic surgeon to evaluate your case."

"But Karen...I really don't want to have bigger tits... maybe a little," said Lilly in an almost inaudible voice.

"Lilly, Lilly, Must we have this discussion every time? You know that you can play the innocent teen role forever, at some point you have to aim for other roles, and then your tiny tits won't be an advantage but a serious drag, I think you should go for at least a DD."

"Can we at least wait until there are no roles for me as I am?" said Lilly defeated, part of her wanted bigger tits, but part of her knew that they would make it harder to be taken seriously for other jobs. Her wardrobe and behavior showed her as a stereotype bimbo, she didn't want her body to look the part too.

She was wearing her favorite transparent robe, the one that Karen fixed and gave her a few months before. The robe did nothing to conceal her swollen and wet labia of her permanently hairless pussy.

"Hey! I was forgetting; today you have an interview with Amber Smith at 4:00 PM. It is scheduled here, so it won't be a problem for you."

Lillian's face was one of complete defeat. She hated the interviews. When Ms. Barbara has stated that she must cooperate in any research the university asked her for, she thought it would be as a researcher, instead, Ms. Barbara has thought of Lillian as a subject. Now she had to participate in these interviews where Amber will make a detailed documentation of her downfall asking all kinds of embarrassing questions to Lillian while looking down at her with unmasked despise.

"I don't want to," said Lilly with a pout, even when she knew it was futile. "She is so uppity and judgmental."

"Yes, but you know you have to, just try to wear something more decent this time."

Lillian rolled her eyes.

"But don't be sad, I know you rather like to be in a porn session or working at the club, but you have to do this too. "

Lillian realized with shame that both statements were true.

"And don't worry about what Amber may think of you, you know you have a lot of fun being a porno actress and a popular little slut. You should be happy to know who you really are and to be able to act the real you instead of pretending to be a feminist businesswoman. You know that you always have been just a little submissive bimbo slut and not the smart girl that you pretended and tried unsuccessfully to be. Many people never get that insight in their whole life."

Somehow hearing that humiliating description of herself, aroused her even more and she started wantonly touching her pussy. She knew it was very slutty to do it in front of her roommate, a respectful businesswoman, but she lacked the will power to stop and she knew that Karen will understand after all she knew her, she knew she was a horny little slut with no self-control at all.

She remembered how soon after she was suspended from the university due to her academic fraud she realized that she filled the entire stereotyped psychological profile that she formulated at the beginning of her thesis, the one she tried to convince Ms. Barbara would fit the girls working for the porno industry. She had initiated sex at a very short age and was abused, she came from a dysfunctional family, rich but dysfunctional, she had a just discovered but very strong tendency to exhibitionism and certainly she had demonstrated to be very easily manipulated and had a very low will power. She had turned easily into a very promiscuous person and her academic achievements had been erased by her stupid mistake. The only thing that she didn't fit into the profile was the low IQ, well it didn't fit at the beginning, but now her constant apprehension and insecurity, and her very short attention span, made her feel dumber than most people, and the fact that she was often outsmarted only contributed to her fears and insecurity.

Karen sighed, sometimes having such a wanton slut as a roommate was uncomfortable, to say the least, but she had to admit that Lilly was a gold mine and she liked the little slut, she was cute and somehow her dependence and insecurities pushed Karen's self-confidence to the clouds. She had already obtained her Business diploma and was starting an MBA paid by her employer. Karen knew that her success was in part due to Lilly, at some time she had even pondered the possibility of helping her recover her old self-confidence and position in life, but she never even tried, the reality was that she really liked the insecure and slutty Lilly much more than the pompous almost graduated psychologist Lillian, not to mention that the slutty one produced a lot of money for Karen.

Karen continued, "OK, to cheer you up a little, Do you prefer to stay here alone, have the apartment all for yourself for the coming weeks or should I lend you to Megan while I am out of town? She told me she needs someone to clean her apartment and ... Lick her pussy."

"Lend me please," she said in a low, ashamed voice. She pictured herself cleaning Megan's apartment naked, wearing just ankle and wrist cuffs, a dog collar with a leash, and maybe a short chain linking her ankle cuffs, her wrist cuffs or both of them together limiting her movements and making her chores a lot more tiresome just for Megan's amusement. She would wait hornily for her to arrive from work, just to be sexually used like an object. She knew she will be surely filmed several times during the week and she knew many of those videos would end up in free sites all over the internet, some of them maybe mentioning her real name. Most probably she will also have a "date" with her gang-boyfriends; they would probably take her to a McDonalds or something and then they will put her in some kind of bondage and then gang bang her and film her relentlessly all night long.

Just then she came in front of her roommate in anticipation of all the orgasms that she will have in the weeks to come.

So if you happen to see a porno video featuring a beautiful young girl that seems to be ashamed and embarrassed, and looks cutely shy while being undeniable horny as she participates in the most degrading sexual acts imaginable, well she is probably Lillian.

The end

Wow! You reached the end of Lilly's journey, thank you to bear with me during such a long story 😊. I hope you have enjoyed her little adventures. I will appreciate to hear your opinion, ideas, comments, you may put them below in the comment section, or use the send feedback tool below. I will really appreciate it.

jsmt
jsmt
317 Followers