All Comments on 'They Call Me Phallus Ch. 06'

by subleroy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fat does not turn into muscle

I know that this is fiction, but fat does not turn into muscle.

subleroysubleroyover 3 years agoAuthor
I should have said "replaced" by muscle.

Thanks for bringing this to my intention. I hope it didn't take too much away from the storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, glad he was not injured by the whipping and kicking of his balls during his training. What did they do to help with the healing? Did they give him any pain-relieving pills or lotions? Hopefully they let him eat real food from time to time as vitamins and urine is not really good for any long term health.

foxeye1foxeye14 months ago

Thank You for sharing your well written and interesting story, which I have enjoyed so far. I was particularly pleased to read of the CBT aspects of his slavery. I have so often wondered about the emphasis on whipping and caning of a male slaves buttocks, when his genitals, particularly his penis, is constantly available for canning or cropping at the whom of any dominate female. It seems to me that male slaves who are to be punished, should receive such punishments inflicted to his penis.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubleroy@subleroy
My original genre was Female Domination but I am branching out. If you’re looking for some literary gems, may I direct you to the many well written stories in other places on Literotica. My stories are what I’d call “Masturbation Stories,” quick and to the point, without a lot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES