They Call Me Phallus Ch. 07

Story Info
Valda's party - Day one.
2k words
4.29
8.5k
5
0

Part 7 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers

Authors note: This is the seventh of many chapters in this work of pure fiction. The story contains depictions of illegal acts of blackmail and human slavery and is intended strictly for the erotic enjoyment of the reader. All Fictional Charters are adults over 18.

They call me Phallus Chapter 7

I had lost all track of time and I had no idea where they were taking me. I knew Lady Valda had leased my services for a three day party in her Penthouse Apartment somewhere, but I had no idea what City or State that was in, I wasn't even sure what Country.

The travel box I was in is an engineering marvel. I was sandwiched between two latex bladders and all the air had been removed keeping me inside a vacuum. A breathing tube was in my mouth and oxygen was being fed to me from enclosed air tanks. The other box was pressurized. I was unable to move at all, I couldn't scratch an itch, lick my lips, even blinking was a chore.

I was in the back of a moving van disguised as a piece of furniture. I couldn't hear a sound over the continuous hissing of my breaths through the regulator.

I knew I had arrived at my destination when I felt the pressure being released from the outer shell, then the suction was broken on the inner bladders.

The box was slowly opened and it took several minutes for my eyes to adjust to the light. The breathing tube in my mouth was replaced with a new ball gag. Someone put a finger in the D-ring of my collar and yanked me out.

A crowd started cheering.

The first voice I heard was one I recognized as Lady Valda,

"Well, the guest of honor has arrived, let the party begin!!"

The crowd started chanting,

"Valda, Valda, Valda!!"

I was led to what I believed was the middle of a room and was forced up on what I later found out was a stage. My wrist cuffs were attached to leather straps hanging above me and my legs were stretched apart and lower straps were attached to my ankle cuffs.

I felt what must have been lubrication being applied to my anal opening. Then I felt something cold and metallic being inserted into my stretched ass.

It was a metal hook, and it was being winched up causing me to stand on my toes. Next the straps were all tightened causing me to dangle on the tip of my toes in a spread eagle position. I felt my balls being clamped into a pillory device attached to a pedestal mounted on the stage.

Then I felt my base being turned slowly and methodically in a circular motion.

My vision slowly came back into focus. My God, I was on a stage being rotated slowly around, and the outer circumference of the room was lined with female guests. All four walls of the room were lined with glass windows. I could see the skyline of a major city. Anyone in the surrounding buildings with a telescope could easily see me.

Scantily clad female waitresses were working the room with drinks and snacks. Some guests were seated and some were walking around mingling amongst the crowd.

Next to me was a display of various whips and other torture implements.

My cock stood straight out and acted like a pointer as I was turned in the middle of the room.

Lady Valda adjusted what looked like a clock on the wall, she then announced to the crowd,

"Ladies, Ladies, can I have your attention,"

"Is everyone having a great time so far?"

Claps and cheers filled the room.

"Ok, let our first game begin!"

"I've set this timer to go off every half hour, every time it goes off the stage will stop."

"Whoever his penis is pointing at when it stops will get to abuse him for one minute, anyway they choose. We have set out some toys for you to use, or you can have your own."

"Anyway we choose," came a question from the crowd.

"Yes, but keep in mind that Ruby required me to make an injury deposit so I will be charged for any medical care he may need when I return him."

"Just remember, slaves that have been modified like he has cannot be taken to a normal hospital, too many questions to answer. Ruby has doctors that are her clients so he can get discreet care, but it's not cheap."

"Let's just all have fun and try not to have any broken bones or do any permanent damage, except for scars that is!"

The crowd cheered holding up the glasses in a toast.

As I turned with the stage I felt more exposed than I ever had. These were very powerful women who have worked in a Man's world all their lives but have succeeded in spite of the glass ceiling syndrome.

The group was enjoying drinks and gossiping as my stage slowly turned, some party goers even gasped when they caught the side profile of my enhanced penis.

Then the bell rang and the platform stopped turning. Lady Valda took the stage behind me and eyed up where my engorged cock was pointing.

"Linda!"

The crown erupted in applause.

"Linda, take the stage, you have one minute."

A tall brunette women in a black rhinestone evening dress got out of her chair, the guests were patting her on the back as she approached the stage. From the look on her face I could tell she had something devious in mind.

"Valda, you said I could do anything right?"

"Go for it Linda," was the answer.

With that Linda took my manhood in her hand and aimed it at the crowd.

"Ok, slave, shower them and make it heavy!"

Without even thinking I unleashed a heavy stream of urine out over the gathering. Linda was aiming the torrent as if she was putting out a fire with a hose. My Prince Albert Piercing acted like a throttle causing an intermittent wide stream. The attendees in range were scampering to try to cover their drinks and jump out of the way.

Behind me the crowd was rolling in their seats with laughter. They pointed at the drenched women as if saying "Ha, Ha."

I continued to push as hard as I could, relieving myself over the lady partyers. As part of my programming I'd grown accustom to having a full bladder so I wasn't surprised as to the length of my stream and the sheer volume of it.

Linda shook the last few droplets out of my "hose."

"That was awesome Linda," lady Valda said shaking her hand.

"I had money on it," exclaimed Linda.

She turned around pointed at a topless women in red hot pants and announced,

"Peggy, you owe me a hundred bucks!"

More laughter...

Lady Valda had her servants pass out towels as she reset the clock to start the stage rotating again.

Members in the crowd went back to their business of carousing amongst themselves as the alcohol continued to flow. Linda continued to receive congratulations on breaking the ice and really getting the party started.

I started watching the clock each time it came around making note of the amount of time to the next stop. I started watching the activities of the crowd to pick out attendees that I did and didn't want to have a crack at me.

Then the clock sounded and the stage stopped.

Lady Valda got behind me and checked who my cock was pointing to,

"Susan, you're up!"

Oh no, I thought to myself, she was one that I hoped wouldn't get singled out.

She looked mean, her long dishwater blonde hair covered the shoulders of her short black leather dress. She was smoking a cigarette through a long black holder. Her high heeled latex boots clicked as she walked onto the stage.

She grabbed and twisted my exposed cock and sneered at me. She blew smoke into my eyes and spit on my face.

"You think you are smug pissing on me right??"

"Right??"

The only answer I could give was to show fear in my eyes.

"Worms like you have been dominating us for years, now it's MY turn."

She took several puffs of her cigarette and held it close to my balls. My skin started to burn.

I screamed into my gag and started thrashing against my bounds trying to move my singed balls away from the heat. She moved behind me and started smacking my ass with her open hand. She yanked the hook in my ass. She removed my gag and ordered me to stick out my tongue, when I did, she flicked her ashes into my mouth.

Then she took a huge puff and blew the smoke into my mouth.

"Times up," Valda exclaimed.

The stage started turning again.

The next time the clock went off I was pointed at a dark haired women in a red pro-gun tee shirt and blue jeans. She had a pistol strapped to her thigh.

When she got up I could see that she was heavily intoxicated. She staggered over to the stand and selected a long whipping cane. I felt like a piñata as she attempted to whip my exposed ass. She missed several times.

The crowd was laughing and cheering her on. She only connected twice but there was no force behind the strokes. Then she took aim at my penis, she kept missing and hit my left foot instead. Time was up and two of the attendees helped her back to her seat.

As the stage started to turn again and when the timer was close to going off, I noticed a women moving to keep my penis pointed at her. Obviously she wanted to be the next up. She was an older women but evidently took care of herself. She was wearing an expensive designer dress and clearly had a lot of money.

When the stage stopped she jumped up onto the platform and motioned to one of the waitresses to give her a prepared drink. She had me open my mouth and proceeded to poor the drink down my throat. It was very strong and I started to chock and gag as I swallowed. She'd stop to let me catch my breath then started to pour again.

It had been several weeks since I had anything to drink except female urine so I welcomed a new taste in my mouth. She turned to the crowd and said,

"We are all getting drunk so I figured our guest of honor needed a chance to catch up!"

The crowd clapped in amusement.

I could feel the alcohol starting to take effect so what happened next turned out to be a very pleasant experience for me.

The stage stopped and a middle aged women went to the stand and took a large tube of suave from it. She was wearing a blue laced up leather corset with a strap leading up to a matching collar. She wore no panties or bra. Her swollen pussy lips bolstered her long tan legs. Her handsome perky tits and stimulated nipples enhanced her stunning beauty.

She carefully removed my penis sheaf and ran her tongue along the bottom of my engorged shaft. I started to moan as she applied the suave to my penis and sore balls. She held up my enlarged manhood and addressed the crowd,

"Ladies, this is our real prize here, I don't get to fuck anything like this at home. We need to take care of it. I can't wait for my turn to hump this beautiful trophy of ours!"

One of the women shouted out,

"Valda, when do we get to fuck him?"

"In due time, we need to finish up this game first," was Valda's answer.

I had never heard my cock being called a trophy before, but I liked it. I couldn't wait to have a chance to pleasure all these beautiful horny women.

The stage jerked back into motion again as the clock was started.

As the time passed the effects of the straight Scotch kicked in and I passed out against my bindings.

To be continued...

subleroy
subleroy
561 Followers