They Call Me Phallus Ch. 08

Story Info
Valda's party day 2.
1.8k words
4.32
7.6k
5

Part 8 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers

Authors note: This is the eighth of many chapters in this work of pure fiction. The story contains depictions of illegal acts of blackmail and human slavery and is intended strictly for the erotic enjoyment of the reader. All Fictional Charters are adults over 18.

They call me Phallus Chapter 8

I wasn't sure how long I was out, but when I woke up, I was still on the turning stage but now my wrists and ankles were strapped down on a low bench. Valda was riding my morning wood. The large silver rings through her nipples were swinging up and down with each stroke.

"Ah, look who's finally decided to join us, I hope you don't mind that we started without you!"

Loud cheers erupted,

I looked around and found I was surrounded by a crowd of rowdy half-drunk women. Some were in crotchless fetish wear, some in pants suites, and many were completely naked. Valda exclaimed,

"Now that I have him primed up, let's let Cindy and Jasmine do their thing."

Cindy and Jasmine were a young married Lesbian couple who had paid for my stud services. Both were totally nude and were fingering and kissing each other.

Jasmine was clearly Asian and spoke broken English. Cindy was Caucasian and acted as an interpreter for Jasmine. Cindy was the one who was ovulating.

Valda kept humping me and fingering herself, working my shaft in and out of her wet pussy. Valda was keeping a fast rhythm and was almost out of breath when she said,

"I-I-I have him primed up, le, le, let me know when you are ready."

Cindy reached over and nudged Valda on the shoulder,

"We're ready, let's make a baby!"

Valda dismounted me and Cindy jumped up and slowly mounted me. She then motioned to Jasmine to mount my face.

Facing each other Cindy motioned to Jasmine,

"Let's see if we can cum together, it'll consummate us being parents together."

Jasmine looked puzzled so Cindy repeated it in a language Jasmine could understand. Cindy started humping me and I did all I could do to match her motion. Jasmine worked her ass into my face and I worked my tongue in and out of her tight rectum.

Cindy started moaning,

"Ah, AH, AGH, Ah, Ah."

Jasmine was crying out,

"Ti, wi kam, so, gooood!"

Jasmine turned around so I could work on her moist pussy. I worked my tongue piercing along her clit and darted my tongue into her waiting virginal opening.

Both women were close to climax when Jasmine quickly turned around and leaned forward and the two women embraced and kissed each other. I got caught up in the moment and did my best to bring them off in unison.

The two women cried out in ecstasy and Valda shouted,

"Now slave, give it to her now!!"

I let my load loose and shot my semen deep into Cindy. My ejaculations were hard and strong as I filled Cindy with my seed. The two women kept working on me until they climaxed together several more times.

Their action stopped and they stayed mounted on me as they both worked to catch their breath. My entire body tingled and I knew I impregnated Cindy, it just felt right.

When they finally dismounted, Valda took a towel and cleaned me off.

"Ok, who drew number one and gets to go first?"

A member of the crowd turned to the women next to her and said,

"Nancy, you pulled number one didn't you?"

Nancy replied, "I did, but I sold it!"

Just then a women in the back shouted,

"It's me, I have number one!"

Oh, I recognized that voice, it was the salve lady!

"Ok Lisa, come forth, you have five minutes," Valda exclaimed.

Lisa came forward, she was still wearing that blue leather corset with the strap connected to her leather collar. She wasn't wearing any bra or panties. I hadn't before noticed her long blonde hair or her encapsulating blue eyes.

She handed Valda a paper tag with the number one on it.

Valda announced, "Ok you have five minutes!"

Lisa then handed Valda two more tags,

"I also have numbers two and three!"

The crowd cheered as Valda jokingly asked,

"You don't have number four as well?"

A slender women in a cowboy who was standing next to Valda chimed up,

"I have number four and it's not for sale. I want my five minutes with that cock!"

"Ok," Valda said turning to the vivacious blonde lady,

"You have fifteen minutes!"

Lisa jumped up on the bench and straddled my face,

"Ok, Slave, I heard you like the taste of urine, I've been holding mine for you, open up!"

I opened my mouth wide and she directed her amber stream down my throat. I guzzled down every drop.

"Clean," ordered Lisa as she lowered her womanhood onto my face.

I have seen a lot of pussies lately and hers was a work of art. She was waxed and groomed to perfection. Her lips were long and swollen. I sucked and lightly bit them. Lisa went wild, running her clit back and forth over my eager tongue. I worked my magic darting my tongue in and out of her vaginal canal.

I wasn't long before Lisa was screaming out,

"I-I-I, YAHHHH,"

"I-I-I, YAHHHH,"

"I-I-I, YAHHHH!"

Each time she cried out she forcefully squirted her cum into my mouth and up my nose. I was coughing and sneezing trying to expel her love juice from my throat and sinuses.

Lisa almost fell off the bench as she fought against her body spasms which left her legs a little shaky. Valda had to steady her as she moved back and slowly started mounting my erection as it stood at attention waiting for that beautiful women to mount it.

She sat down slowly with short strokes then progressively made them longer as she worked my cock into her warm passageway. She starting biting the side of her index finger trying to concentrate on her movements and reveling in the sensations that were running through her body. She rode me hard and deep. In my past life I would have cum about three times by then, but I had been trained to ejaculate only with permission.

I fought hard to hold back, but I so wanted to go off inside her. It was a long fifteen minutes but I was able to hold off until she finished. When she climbed off of me Valda took a towel and wiped away the pre-cum that was accumulating at the tip of my shaft.

It was the lady's with the cowboy's hat's turn that had number four. Valda turned to her,

"Ellie, you're next!"

She was very thin and scrawny. She had short auburn hair and a mousy figure. She wore crotchless red latex leggings and a black leather top. She was an A-cup at best.

Valda rubbed a generous amount of lube on my engorged shaft,

"Ellie, I think you're going to need this!"

The tiny women climbed up on the bench, Ellie held out her hand and Valda squeezed out a liberal amount of lube on it. Ellie then fingered the lube into her opening and slowly mounted me.

The women's pussy was a very tight fit for my large cock but she slowly took my entire length.

She gradually worked down on my shaft, softly whimpering as she started to ride me. She bent up her right arm and put her hand in the air as if she was riding a mechanical bull.

She handed her hat to Valda and said,

"Here hold this, I'm going to get a little rough!"

The roudy crowd went wild as she amplified her motions, enthusiastically working up and down on my entire length.

She started moaning with each stroke,

"Owe, Owe, Owe,"

They say "still water run deep" well that was Ellie. To look at her you'd think she was a tiny shy and introverted person, but that wasn't the case at all. She was one uninhabited lady who truly loved sex. She bucked, twisted, and groaned with each stroke on my manhood.

She came hard, totally oblivious to the horde of horny women who were watching and encouraging her.

Valda looked at her watch,

"Times up Ellie."

Ellie extended her right index finger,

"P-Please, one-nnn more minute I'm almost there again."

Valda nodded ok as Ellie cried out in climax,

Ohhh, my goddd, I l-l-love this cock!"

She then slowed down her motion and stopped. A couple of the women aided her off the bench and helped her to her feet.

As the crowd started calming down, Valda reached over and released my right wrist.

"Ladies, our breakfast buffet is about to be served, but first, how about we all get a little treat. Our guest of honor here has been trained to cum on command, how many want to see that?"

The crowd clapped in approval.

Valda put my free hand on my cock and exclaimed,

"Ok, slave, make it fast."

I was so close to climax already, so it took only a couple of strokes before I blasted my warm milky fluid into the air, showering the crowd with my jism.

The crowd loved it, some even caught my sperm in their hands to have a little taste, then they licked their palms and fingers clean.

While the partyers formed a line in the breakfast buffet, two of the cocktail waitresses came over to me and adjusted the bench so I was in a seated upright position. They inserted a catheter into my urethra and feed it down to my bladder, they unclipped the clamp on the tube and my urine started filling a large bag on the end of the tube. As the bag filled one of the young women exclaimed,

"Ruby wants us to do drain and feed you regularly, you'll get your enema after the women are though with you tonight."

They handed me a protein supplement bar and had me eat it with my free hand. As I ate they filled two large beakers with their urine and dumped a vial of a red fluid into each of the glass vessels.

"Here wash your food down with this,"

One said as she handed me one of the beakers. I knew the red liquid additive was my daily hormone and enhancement drug dosages.

After I was drained and fed, the two women adjusted the bench back down so I was horizontal again. They secured my right arm and readjusted all my bounds.

There I was, on my back, being slowly turned on a stage with my medically enhanced erection sticking straight up from my body. I was again the centerpiece in the room and on full display.

The day wore on with countless women each having a turn on me. Some wanted just oral sex, some took me anally, and some rode me hard. I noticed there were even some women that just came to the party to quickly fuck me and leave. I was fully in service alright and frankly I loved the attention.

To be continued...

subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers