They Call Me Phallus Ch. 10

Story Info
Phallus the Elite.
1.8k words
4.29
6.9k
4

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers

Authors note: This is the tenth of many chapters in this work of pure fiction. The story contains depictions of illegal acts of blackmail and human slavery and is intended strictly for the erotic enjoyment of the reader. All Fictional Charters are adults over 18.

They call me Phallus Chapter 10

The pressured air pocked outside the bladder held me perfectly still and the breathing tube kept me from uttering any sound at all. Ruby's people had put a lot of thought in my travel box. To the untrained eye I looked like a box of disassembled furniture enroute to an unknown destination.

I sensed movement as the rubber box was placed upright and the cardboard encasement was removed. The pressure was released and I felt the bladder release its grip on my body.

Then the front of the box was opened and I stood in the encasement while my eyes adjusted to the bright lights.

I quickly recognized my surroundings. I was back in the Slave Receiving and Processing Center where my new life had first began several weeks before.

I was guided out of the box by two of the female workers wearing their off-white uniforms. One of the women scanned my neck barcode with a handheld scanner.

It's a large building where Mistresses take their slaves, male and female, to be processed and trained.

It is a very intimidating place, there is no modesty or privacy afforded to slaves. They are kept naked at all times and all training is done in full view. Slaves are always to pose with their genitals available to any mistresses that happened by.

Slaves are tattooed, pierced, toilet trained, whipped and their hair is removed all in full view. There are no divider walls.

One naked male slave was chained right by the front door, his arms stretched high above him and his legs spread wide and cuffed to chains connected to eyebolts in the floor. His balls were stretched below him and his erection was on full display.

Mistresses entering were encourage to whip, smack or fondle the slave as they walked by. I am all too familiar to this aspect of humiliation for I spent many hours in the same position during my training. It's all designed to torment and degrade the slaves.

It's all mind control that was designed to break the slave of his personality and mold him into the totally obedient slave his owner demands and desires.

He must have been chained there for several hours for he had fresh welts on his back and legs.

In the back is the slave storage area. Slaves are locked in large steel drawers when not in use. I could see a female slave being bound in chains and made to lay down with nothing but the cold steel against her naked body.

She had already been barcoded and sported the customary tattoo of her new owner on her upper thigh. Her ample breasts were accented with large brass rings in her nipples.

I knew she was early in her training because the chains make a horrible racket in the enclosed space. It is another mind control technique to teach slaves to be as still as possible. Trained slaves are allowed to wear leather collars and cuffs.

I immediately assumed the position with my hands behind my head, legs spread far apart and my back arched. As I stood there presenting my genitals I heard the familiar voice of Mistress Ruby,

"Welcome back Phillip, these ladies will clean you up a little then we'll have a little meeting with Mistress Sapphire."

Then she turned and walked away her shapely ass dancing in full view.

The two women started removing my bindings and photographed and wiped down my wounds with soothing medicated wipes. Then it hit me;

She had just called me Phillip, that was my birth given name, but it hasn't been used since I was processed and tagged as "Phallus 071."

I was puzzled.

For the first time since surrendering myself I was now left unbound. I was still naked and sporting a full medically induced erection, but I was still unbound and for the first time in weeks I was allowed to walk freely. No cuffs, no chains, and no gag in my mouth.

The women guided me to "Legal," where Mistress Sapphire sat at her desk waiting for me. When I got closer I was stunned to see that she was flanked by Mistress Ruby and Mistress Indigo.

All three women where dressed in their customary outfits that I have grown used to.

Mistress Sapphire was dressed in her gold spandex catsuit, Laced gold leather boots and gold chocker collar around her neck.

Mistress Indigo was in her blue leather braless corset Blue leather boots and silver rings through her pierced nipples.

Mistress Ruby was in her black leather leggings and red tee shirt, her red hair hanging over her shoulders.

I met Mistress Ruby's piercing blue eyes with my own.

Have a seat Phillip, we want to talk.

I took a seat in the cold metal chair in front of Mistress Sapphire's desk, leaned back and hung my genitals in full view of the three women. I had been trained well.

Mistress Sapphire had her face buried in the screen of her computer and Mistress Ruby and Mistress Indigo gazed over her shoulder. The women seemed to be waiting for something.

"Looks like Lady Valda sure gave you a workout over the weekend," she said without looking up from her screen.

"Just give us a few minutes while we finish uploading the data from your implant."

She was referring to the device that was surgically implanted at the base of my scrotum. It monitors everything from urine stream to counts and volume of my ejaculations.

The data are used for billing purposes.

When all the information was downloaded the three women looked at each other and smiled.

Mistress Ruby was the first to speak,

"You made us a pile of money over the weekend, Phillip. You ejaculated nineteen times, that's pure profit to me. We're still waiting to hear if you impregnated Cindy. Your gag shows the severity of your whippings."

"The pictures the ladies took show numerous scars, some look like they may be permanent."

"We require all our clients to score our slaves on their performance, there are several categories where a slave gets a grade. The one thing about Valda's party is that twenty three different women gave you a score and a very high grade. That exceeds the threshold for advancement to a higher designation."

"Congratulations, you have achieved all the requirements to be promoted to elite status. Elite slaves bring a much higher price for their services."

I had a puzzled look at my face, I was unsure where all this was going. I did like the ring of "Elite Slave," though, but I was wondering why they were still calling me Phillip.

Mistress Sapphire chimed in,

"What all this means is, before we change your barcode and upgrade your status, we feel that we need to show you we are not the heartless bitches as it seems."

"We've decided to give you a choice, you can continue being a slave or you can decide to walk away, it's your choice."

I just sat there looking at them, was this just a cruel test? I had been trained to not speak without permission so I stayed silent.

The three women looked at each other again, then Mistress Indigo smiled at me,

"I trained you well, you have permission to speak."

I cleared my throat and tried to speak, it took several tries but I finally got the words out.

"H-h-how will this work?"

"If you choose freedom, we have a doctor waiting for you at the door, she will give you an injection that will shrink your erection and you and she will take a limo ride to an undisclosed place where she will gradually whine you off the hormones and help you regain your identity and re-enter society."

"And if I decide to stay?"

Mistress Ruby answered,

"I already gave you a taste as to what it will be like if you stay. This morning I switched your hormone cocktail to include a drug that enhances your pleasure after the initial surge of pain. The client will still get the initial reaction they desire from your initial pain, but the drug will make things more bearable for you."

"But make no mistake, our clients are paying to enact their sadistic pleasures on my slaves and the extra drugs will not interfere with that."

"As an elite slave you will receive a new gold barcode and head and face tattoos to display your elite status."

"But this is a one-time only choice at freedom, if you choose to stay you will be my slave for the rest of your life. And I may decide to remove the extra drugs if I sense you are not giving our clients your full effort."

Mistress Sapphire spoke while Mistress Indigo placed a sheet of paper in front of me,

"This would be your new barcode, you'd be number 21-256-801-122 or Elite one twenty two."

"If you sign it your body will be further modified and all your hair will be permanently removed."

"What will being an elite slave entail?"

"We can't tell you that," said Mistress Ruby.

"If we told you it would seem as if you would have any control over what will happen to you. You will be at our complete mercy and you will never be allowed any safe words."

"Besides, I will be modifing your vocal cords so speech will be impossible."

I turned to see who was talking and saw another Mistress, she was very thin and slinky. She had on a silver corset and matching boots. Her silver collar was studded with gems.

"Phillip, this is Mistress Diamond, or Doctor Diamond," Said Ruby.

"She will take you with her either way you decide, if you decide to leave, she will be the Physician accompanying you to the undisclosed location."

"Doctor Diamond will also be the one in charge of your further body modification if you choose to stay."

I thought it over in my head, but the decision was simple, I now know I was born to serve dominate women. So I slid the paper towards me and signed it.

"I am a born slave."

"Mistress, please let me continue to serve you," I said, holding up my wrists as I gesture on my desire to have my bounds replaced.

The four women looked pleased.

Doctor Diamond had me stand up and two uniformed female workers reattached my bounds and put the gag back in my mouth.

"The first thing we will do is get you in storage for the night, you are going to need your rest."

To be continued....

subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers