They Call Me Phallus Ch. 09

Story Info
The Femdom Trivia Contest.
2.8k words
4.23
7k
4
0

Part 9 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers

Authors note: This is the Ninth of many chapters of this work of pure fiction. The story contains depictions of illegal acts of blackmail and human slavery and is intended strictly for the erotic enjoyment of the reader. All Fictional Charters are adults over 18.

The day started with two of Lady Valda's servants informing me that today was "Anal Day."

First they threaded a catheter through my hormone induced and perpetually erect penis and into my agonizingly full bladder. I panted at the surge of relief when they released the clamp and my pent-up urine was allowed to drain through a tube and into an awaiting collection bag.

Next they proceeded to give me consecutive enemas of enzymes and cleansers that were added to urine donated by three of the sadistic women guests.

Each cleanse was forcibly held in my bladder for several minutes before I was given permission to dispel the brown liquid into a waiting bucket beneath me.

Subsequently my bladder was thoroughly drained and bowels were systematically cleansed and purged.

One of the servants had squatted over a glass funnel and had just filled two beakers with her urine. Her musky fragrance filled my nostrils. She was about to add my morning drug and hormone cocktail to them when a commotion across the room stopped her.

Lady Valda's voice called out instructing her to wait.

She had a Styrofoam shipping box under her arm.

"Here, she said, "Mistress Ruby sent this over special delivery, she wants us to use a different mixture of hormones, drugs, and supplements today and throw out the others."

The second servant slit the tape around the box and opened it. Inside packed with dry ice, were two tubes of a bright red liquid with directions for use.

The drugs/hormones were added to the designated amount of urine and were given to me to drink. I guzzled it down as the liquid soothed my parched throat, it had been hours since I was allowed anything to drink.

I had received a daily urine/drug cocktail for over three weeks now but this one tasted differently. Instead of the bitter salty taste, this one was sweet like some sort of flavoring had been added to it.

It was day three of Lady Valda's party, and by all indications it was going to be one the hardest. I spent the rest of the morning strapped down on a bench in the middle of the stage. My head was near the floor and my exposed ass was in the air at a thirty degree incline. My totally exposed rectum was about two and a half feet off the floor. I was being presented for the assault on my rectal cavity that I was about to endure.

My legs were spread apart and bound by leather straps. Next to me was a pegboard display stand containing strap-on dildos of several sizes and shapes. A large pump bottle of lube sat on a stand next to me.

A line started to form as guests started to select their implement of choice and wait their turn.

My generously lubed ass was systematically and repeatedly sodomized by invitees of the party's brutal hostess. This continued for about two hours. My cock and balls were tugged, stretched, and squeezed as the women used them for leverage while they rammed home their artificial appendages.

I had been repeatedly pegged in training so I was familiar with the pain and sensations, but today something was different. The pain while my sphincter was stretched to accept the harnessed projectiles was the same, but the sensations were different. They were actually somewhat pleasant after the initial shock of pain. I found it harder to hold back my ejaculations now.

My ass was on fire, but not so much from the pegging but from the whippings I received from Lady Valda for ejaculating twice without permission. I just couldn't help myself, being pegged by these strong aggressive woman was an incredible turn-on.

The women were merciless and seemed to get off on my muffled screams and shrieks. When all the women had their chance at an assault of my exposed and newly developed man-pussy, I was moved to a plywood table in front of a flat screen TV mounted to the wall.

My arms were bound along my sides and my legs were spread apart and secured down with leather straps. A gag resembling an apple with two wires hanging from it was inserted in my mouth. The wires were fished through a hole under my head.

A metal butt plug was inserted through a hole in the plywood and up my ass. A wire was clipped to the end of it. A metal sounding rod was inserted into my urethra and a second wire was attached to the top of it.

All the wires were fed to a control box about two feet from the top of my head. After all the connections were made the women doing the wiring started pushing buttons to test her work.

She hit one button and my body shook as a jolt of electricity shot from my cock, down through my balls, and into the receiving probe in my ass. Another button caused the "Apple" in my mouth to light up.

Three women took chairs and sat in front of the table and Lady Valda sat in front of the control box.

I recognized all three of the women, they had been at the party all three days so far.

Green was who I called the "Pistol Lady," she was still wearing her red gun-rights tee shirt, cutoff jeans, and a holster containing a 9mm pistol. Like the first two days, she was heavily intoxicated.

The rest of the women weren't worried about the pistol though because on the first night I saw Lady Valda remove the clip and the women didn't even notice.

Red was a women named Lady Susan, she was the mean one. On the first night she had burned my balls with her cigarette. She was still smoking from her long cigarette holder, puckering her red lips on the tip as she puffed a plume of smoke in the air. She started flicking her ashes into my exposed navel. She had shoulder length silver blonde hair and a fashionable black leather dress with laced high heeled boots. She had a very arrogant and demanding air to her. She was the embodiment of a dominate women.

Yellow was Lady Lisa, I thought of her as the "Suave Lady." She was a dominate women, but not in an overly mean way. She was still wearing her blue leather corset. On the first night she was the one who put suave on my wounds. She was also the one who horded tickets to be the first to "Ride my Rod" that night.

"Ok Ladies, Lady Valda said, "The finality of our three day party is a trivia contest."

A small crowd started gathering around.

"Each of you have been given a bag of sterile hypodermic needles with colored flags on them. A specific color identifies each player."

"You each have been given a buzzer."

"You will buzz in to answer questions. If your answer is correct the "Apple" will light up, if you are wrong, I zap the slave's genitals."

"With a correct answer, the player will insert a pin into the slave's body part of their choice. Each player will start out with two pins each to place on the slave to start. On correct answers a player will place an additional marker on his body. In the event of a wrong answer, a marker must be removed."

"When a player finds themselves with no markers on the slave they will be out of the game."

"The winner is declared when she is the only contestant left in play."

"The prize is a five minute session with the slave before Mistress Ruby's people come and gets him."

"Ok, ladies, place your markers!"

The "Pistol Lady" was first to place her green markers. She reached over me and tried to stick the needles in the head of my cock. The women bystanders were all cheering her on, but with her alcohol impaired vision, she kept missing. Finally a women named Linda stepped and helped her.

Lady Linda took the head of my penis in her right palm and pushed the needle in until it came out on the other side. The women cheered at my muffled shrieks in my gag. The momentary pain of the penetration was intense, but quickly subsided.

I finally came to the realization that Mistress Ruby must have put something different in that drug cocktail, but I had no idea what it was.

Lady Linda took another green pin, cupped the side of my cock and pushed the needle right through the under skin in the center of my shaft.

Lady Susan held up her needles and seemed displeased,

"These are too short, I'm going to need longer ones to skewer his balls, would you happen to have any longer ones?"

Lady Valda snapped her fingers and one of her servants brought her a bag of long needles about seven inches in length.

"Susan, just take the red flags off the ones you have and use these."

She handed the long thin needles to Lady Susan who held them up for inspection. The artificial light gleamed off the narrow shafts. She took one of them and pricked her finger to check their sharpness, she licked her lips in approval.

"These should do fine."

With a menacing look on her face, Lady Susan leaned over and took aim at my scrotum.

I felt a stinging in my balls and looked down and saw she was pushing one of her long needles through my right testicle. It made a popping sound as the thin needle pierced my leathery pouch. I whimpered and gritted my teeth expecting the usual intense pain. Instead, the pain subsided quickly. This seemed to really piss Lady Susan off. She angrily took a second pin and took a bead on my left nut.

I decided to do a little play acting and screamed in my gag and thrashed my head. This seemed to satisfy her sadistic needs.

Lady Lisa was next and humbly pushed her pins into my nipples, one on each breast.

Lady Valda took the control box in her hands and said,

"Ok, let's get to the first question, please watch the screen in front of us on the wall, these questions will be visual."

I looked up at the screen and saw a picture of a cat-o-nine whip.

"Alright ladies, name this type of whip!

Red buzzed in immediately,

"Cat-o-nine."

The ball in my mouth lit up.

"Correct, place your marker."

Lady Susan took the base of my scrotum and made a fist, stretching my testicles into a hard ball. She harshly inserted her third marker through both my balls. The initial pain was intense and I screamed into my gag.

The crowd seemed to eat it up.

The agony was short lived though and a surge of masochistic pleasure soon took over my body.

"Ok, next question,"

"Name this item."

This item looked like a double shoehorn with a wing-head screw on it.

The Pistol Lady buzzed,

"Ah, a Doohickey?"

The crowd laughed.

I arched my back as a surge of electricity shot through my cock and to the metal plug in my rectum.

"Incorrect,"

"You need to remove one of your markers."

Lady Linda reached over and pulled the needle from the skin on the underside of my cock. A few droplets of blood oozed out and ran down the rest of my shaft.

Yellow buzzed in.

Lady Lisa said, "That's a Collins Spectrum."

The ball in my mouth lit up.

"Correct!"

I heard some muttering amongst the crowd, from what I could tell the device was an ass/vagina spreader.

Lady Lisa stood and placed a needle into my right nipple.

Lady Valda put another image on the screen, this was a scary looking studded wheel with a handle.

Again Green was quick with the buzzer,

"A pie crust thingy!"

The crowd giggled at her answer.

More pain surged through my genitals as Lady Valda zapped me again.

"Sorry, no!"

Red buzzed in,

"That's a Waterberg wheel."

The red ball lit up.

"Correct."

A fourth red needle was pushed into my balls and Linda removed the last of the green markers from the head of my penis.

"Green you are out of the game!"

The pistol lady got out of her seat and Linda helped her stagger away.

"Alright ladies, look at the screen."

A picture of two curved wooden slats that had wing-nut screws on either side.

Red buzzed in again,

"That's a ball humbler!"

The ball lit up.

"Correct!"

"Hey, that gives me an idea," said Lady Susan,

She turned to Lady Valda,

"Do you have any humblers here?"

"When I win this thing I'd love to clamp up those balls!"

"I think I have a couple of them, but first Susan you have to win."

Lady Susan reached over and stuck me in the balls with yet another red needle.

That is how the contest went on, Lady Lisa and Lady Susan playing against each other. It was like Doctor Jeckel playing Ms. Hyde, they were almost exact opposites. Yes, they were both dominate females, but Lady Lisa was more into pleasure/pain and Lady Susan was just pain and sadistic dominance. My balls and nipples felt like pin cushions as pins were placed and subsequently removed only to be place again in a different area of my body.

It got down to the two women having one needle each in play.

I didn't even hear the question as I was prying to myself that Lady Susan wouldn't win.

Lady Lisa buzzed in and answered.

"Sorry, that's incorrect," said Lady Valda as she zapped my balls.

Lady Lisa reached over and removed her last pin from my left nipple, lightly kissing me on the forehead as if to say she was sorry.

The women had obviously been rooting for Lady Susan, as they started cheering and patting Lady Susan on the back.

Then chills ran down my spine as Lady Susan barked,

"String him up by his feet and get me that humbler!"

My bounds were quickly undone and I was removed from the table. I was moved back onto the stage and my ankle cuffs were clipped to chains spreading my legs far apart. I was subsequently winched up to a level where my head was barely touching the floor of the stage and my cock and balls were at Lady Susan's eye level.

She walked around me and attached the humbler to my balls without removing her red needle as if she had planted a flag on her conquered territory.

My balls were trapped behind me as she tightened the wing nuts encasing the base of my scrotum between the wooden clamps.

The crowd reacted to something that was out of my view. I heard a swish followed by an intense stinging sensation as a cane whip left a deep red mark on my balls.

Lady Susan continued working her cane up over my thighs leaving a trail of wounded flesh in her wake.

My skull started pounding as the blood rushed from my feet down to my head. I thrashed against my bounds but that just seemed to encourage her as she continued her sadistic performance to the crowd.

I could feel my sperm building up in my balls as this powerful women beat my calves, and periodically switching to my balls.

I gritted my teeth fighting off the overpowering urge to explode my seed randomly into the air, but I knew that indiscretion on my part would mean I'd be severely punished.

Lady Susan sensed my predicament and took my penis in her hand and continued her attack on my balls with a ball whip.

She had a powerful grip on my cock and her total control of my body was intoxicating to my animalistic need for pain and female control and supremacy.

My mind lost focus on anything but the growing lust to be dominated by this beautiful aggressive women.

I was steadily losing my grip on consciences and I could no longer fight back my manly instinct to spray my seed over the crowd of female onlookers.

Suddenly warm milky ropes of cum shot out of my urethra and left long trails of gooey white fluid on the floor. The women were scattering out of the way as I came in a powerful orgasm that was escalated by the oxygen rich blood that saturated my brain.

Lady Susan faked anger as she savagely beat my balls for disobeying her commands not to come.

The crowd started cheering with delight, it was the grand finality they were all waiting for.

As the orgasmic aftershocks surged through my body I blacked out.

The next thing I knew I was encased in a rubber bladder and my breaths were being regulated and controlled by the oxygen tanks contained in the travel box.

To be continued...

subleroy
subleroy
560 Followers