All Comments on 'They Call Me Phallus Ch. 10'

by subleroy

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I certainly would have liked to know just what his balls and cock look like now. He blacked out from getting them beaten and he probably would be coughing up blood. Not the heartless bitches that he thinks they are? Really? Not much of choice but of course he would choose the elite status. At least Mistress Ruby knew what would happen to Phillip at the party and was kind enough to give him the stuff to help with his pain. No safe words? I did not know that he even had any to begin with. Plus with no vocal cords he would not be able to help himself if he wanted to. I doubt that any of the mistresses would even honor a safe word anyway. Maybe the author will write more chapters with Phillip's adventures.

StrictDaddyUKStrictDaddyUKover 1 year ago

I would love to know why you didn't write any more chapters? Ran out of ideas... or ran out of time??

Great story though, very enjoyable

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Great Story! do more please

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story. I would love to read another chapter

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very erotic story. It’s well written and had me on edge. Given that this chapter ends with “to be continued….” I am hoping for another chapter (or two) in this series. I live in hope that the author one day might do so. Please!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written. Is there another chapter? I can’t wait to find out Philip’s fate.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Please continue! 👏⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersubleroy@subleroy
My original genre was Female Domination but I am branching out. If you’re looking for some literary gems, may I direct you to the many well written stories in other places on Literotica. My stories are what I’d call “Masturbation Stories,” quick and to the point, without a lot...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES