They Came Together

Story Info
The perfect submissive just wants to be used.
3.3k words
4.42
9.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Thank you to Naturiste for the amazing editing assistance!*

They had come together to the party. There was no doubt of that. Around her neck was a small, pink collar that signified that she was owned. Her pride was apparent; being his made her the happiest she had ever been. And his pride in owning her was emphasized by the way he kissed her forehead and sent her to go chat with her friends with a light tap on her bum and the reminder, "Be good."

In such a short time, she had become a perfect submissive. She had been so afraid of giving away control of her pleasure, but she trusted him and now, he owned all of her. He had been patient with her, but he knew from day one that she would be his. He had helped her as she completely transformed from a sweet, anxious church mouse into a strong, confident, wanton slut. His slut. And just like Pygmalion, he had fallen in love with his creation.

He watched her as she mingled, and he enjoyed his own conversations. He wasn't much of a people person, but he loved gatherings. And he loved knowing that at the end of the night, she would be coming home with him, in his bed, in his arms, as his possession. Others wanted her. They wanted to dominate her, own her, keep her, fuck her. He smiled to himself smugly because he knew they had no chance. She had given herself to him wholly, willingly, and eagerly. And he planned on keeping her forever.

He looked at her across the crowded room. His dark brown, almost black eyes focused on her, knowing she would feel his gaze from anywhere. She was such a social butterfly, and her eyes sparkled when she made people laugh. She loved telling stories and being animated, getting carried away in her discussions. But as soon as his eyes settled on her, she looked to him, bit her lip, winked, and smiled. She loved the way he watched her, like a cat who had eyed a particularly tasty mouse.

He had told her once before, "If you turn me on, no matter where we are, I'll take you. There's no shame in wanting someone that badly." The thought of excusing herself to fuck terrified her when he had said it. But now, the idea made her heart skip a beat and her body ache to be taken. He had trained her so well, and every part of her bristled in excitement anytime he looked at her. And as he watched the way she moved and performed for him, every part of him wanted to take her.

He smiled back as their eyes locked, and she knew he wanted her. Now.

He walked towards her and her body responded. She felt a shiver run down her spine, and in that moment, there was no one else in the room. Just a Dominant and his submissive.

He was tall, more than a foot taller than she. As he reached her, he bent in to kiss her, wrapping his hand subtly around her neck. This kiss tasted like desire, but it was not rushed. Fireworks exploded in her heart as he held her passionately against him. She gently ran her fingers through his beard and then up to his soft, dark hair.

He pulled away and leaned in, sweeping her auburn hair off of her shoulder before he kissed her bare skin and whispered in her ear, "I want your mouth, baby."

Her eyes closed and she inhaled deeply as those words sent a shockwave through her whole body. Her pussy responded with a warm wetness as it always did for him. He was her Master. And he owned her. And he needed to use her.

She composed herself enough to look to her friends she had been conversing with, smile politely, and excuse herself with a wink. They had grown accustomed to this sort of thing and knew exactly what that meant. They smiled and nodded and continued their conversation as if nothing out of the ordinary had happened. But she was proud of being owned property, and her abundant happiness and confidence was palpable.

He took her hand lovingly in his own, brought it to his lips to kiss it as he looked into her eyes, and guided her into an unoccupied room. He kissed her again as she reached down to unbuckle his belt and remove his pants and his boxers. She kissed down his body and slid to her knees to kneel at his feet.

He reached down to stroke her cheek with one hand, the other gripping her hair and pulling her face close to his already hardening shaft. Her eager mouth kissed the tip first before sliding her tongue out to begin tasting him. He watched as she licked every inch of him before opening her mouth to accept his warmth. As soon as he filled her mouth, they moaned in unison and their eyes met. He watched her as she showed him just how much she loved him and just how greedy she was for his cock.

His thumb gently caressed her cheek as she slid her mouth up and down his thick cock, her tiny mouth embracing him in warmth and affection. She looked up at him, her gray eyes full of need. The need to taste him. The need to love him. The need to please him. The need to be his.

She pulled back slightly to gently suck on his beautiful head, swirling her tongue around him with a hint of a smile and a tease before sliding him back into her mouth.

She took him deeper this time, almost all of him deep into her throat. Her eyes watered, making them glisten and she tried to fit him into her to the hilt. She gently squeezed and scratched down the inside of his thigh to reassure him that she was content and comfortable as a tear rolled down her cheek.

She moaned around him, not caring who heard, small vibrations sending a chill through his body. She felt proud that it was her mouth he wanted. His fucktoy's body he craved. His sweet slut's mouth that he needed. And he was proud that she belonged to him. There was nothing he could ask her to do that she'd object to. She was proving that with her obedient and hungry little mouth.

He tucked her hair behind her ears, holding it with a gentle tug as she bobbed her head on his rock hard cock. She felt a flame pulsing through her own body as she did what was expected of her. There was no rush, no shame, no guilt. Just her obedience and his pleasure. He reached down to slide his hands into her dress, cupping her breasts in his hands and squeezing them, rolling her pink, aching nipples in his fingers, pinching them as he groped her.

His breathing became more shallow as he praised her with a simple, "Good girl," and a slight chuckle as he could see how happy she was to be kneeling for him. "Do what you were made to do."

His encouragement made her groan and pick up the pace, taking him as deep as she could and sliding him almost completely out of her mouth, focused on bringing him to climax and making him proud. The idea of walking back to the gathering together, he looking very relaxed and she looking disheveled but overjoyed and full of his cum ran through her mind as she sucked his cock. She looked up at him, a flash of a smile in her eyes as she quickened her pace, loving him with her mouth and showing him where he belonged -- inside of her.

Watching her, he reminded her, "Put on a show for me, baby. Remind me why I keep you. Show me that you deserve my cock." She looked up at him as she pulled his cock out of her mouth, kissing the tip again, and slid it back into her mouth as far as she could take it.

His breathing quickened. It was quiet, but it was her favorite sound. It filled her with a warmth and a joy beyond belief, but she wanted this to last. She slowed and began using her tongue generously, licking up the full length of his shaft to the tip where she lapped up his wetness before sucking his swollen head. Without hesitation, she plunged him back into her mouth until he felt her throat tight around him. She wanted every inch of him inside of her, even as her eyes watered with the struggle to take all of him. She looked to him for approval. His eyes were fixated on her and he whispered, "Good girl," again. Those were her favorite words to hear.

He reached down again to stroke her cheek, holding onto her face as he pulled her up to him gently. He embraced his sweet pet against him and kissed her lips and trailed down to her neck, sucking it gently as they finished undressing each other, their bodies both bristling with excitement and lust. His hands grabbed her arms tightly as his lips found hers again. Her body was shaking like a leaf in his firm grip, but he knew he knew her body, heart, and soul were his.

He pressed his forehead against hers and whispered, "Get on your knees, my beautiful slut. I'm going to use you."

Her heart leaped and she turned and pressed her body against him. He wrapped his arms around her, squeezing her full tits and biting her neck as she slid back down his body to the ground at his feet, awaiting his instructions. He got on his knees behind her and wrapped his arms around her, one hand on her throat, the other trailing down her body.

"Is my submissive wet?" he asked.

But they both knew the answer soon as he tested for himself, slipping his fingers between her thighs and gently sliding along her already soaked slit. She gasped, laying her head back against him, surrendering herself completely to him and melting at his touch.

He whispered in her ear, quietly but fiercely, "Your mouth made me want to fill your cunt. Bend over for me, baby, I'm going to take you."

She gasped, her body responding to his words, her heart pounding and her pussy aching to have him deep inside of her. She bent forward until she was on all fours. His wide hand came down on her ass, hard enough to elicit a loud whimper. He soothed the red mark gently with his hand before spanking her again, harder and making her arch her back and bite her lip.

He reached forward and grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her head back and growled against her ear, "Who do you belong to?"

"You," she said with confidence, a wide smile spreading across her face. He responded with a light chuckle, a sign that he was proud of her and pleased with her reactions. He let go of her hair and positioned himself behind her, teasing her sweet pussy with his cock, rubbing it against her clit and entrance slowly, listening to her soft whimpers of need. He smiled and spanked her again before plunging himself deep inside of her.

She screamed. There was no holding back. Everyone would hear, but this only made it feel better. Letting everyone know exactly what they were doing was exciting to both of them and added to their passion. There was no shame in how badly they wanted each other. She felt no guilt from her eagerness and obedience. Nothing else in the world mattered. His cock finally filling her with love was the only thing she could feel. This was everything she had wanted all night: to be desired, to be taken, to be used, and finally to have him inside of her. Her pussy belonged to him, was made for him, and stretched to take all of him in.

She bit her lip and closed her eyes, focusing on his pleasure, though his cock sliding slowly in and out of her was the best feeling she had ever felt in her life. Her body ached to orgasm, but she wouldn't unless she was told. She had been trained well, and she knew that good sluts didn't cum without permission. His orgasm and to make him proud was all that mattered to her.

His hand slid down her body and between her thighs to stroke her clit, knowing he would be testing her limits of obedience. His fingers on her swollen clit made her gasp and her body shake. He leaned in closer to her and whispered, "Does my girl want to come?"

"Yes," she whispered, "please."

"Do you deserve to cum, baby?"

"No, not unless you tell me to, Daddy."

She felt him harden inside of her and smiled to herself as she knew she had said one of those taboo words that drove him crazy. He smiled. She could hear it in his voice when he said, "Good girl."

His fingers picked up the pace on her clit, as did his deep thrusts. Her tight pussy dripped around his cock as she whimpered and fought her urge to explode. She closed her eyes and focused on him, imagining him filling her cunt deeply and completely with his seed, breeding her and putting a baby inside of her. She wanted him to mark her, a reminder for the rest of the evening of who she belonged to as his love dripped out of her. The thought made her float into her very own sub space, the place where nothing else mattered but pleasing her owner.

As he pumped in and out of her, he whispered, "God, you are such a good pet."

She groaned. She knew what this meant as she answered back between moans and shaky breaths, "Good pets make their Masters cum."

Imagining him filling her with his cum, marking her as his with the potential to carry his child, drove her wild. In her mind flashed the vision of being his pregnant submissive, everyone knowing without a shadow of a doubt that it was he who bred her and his cock that filled her, but she fought the urge to push back against his thrusts and let herself go. She bit her lip and focused instead on squeezing his cock in her tight pussy, reminding him of how needy she was for him and how much she loved him. She listened as his breathing quickened and he let out soft moans, pleased with her obedience, happily and knowingly making him proud.

"Your pussy feels so good. I love using you. You're going to be my cumslut, fucktoy," each word bringing him closer to his climax.

She began to beg him because she wanted every last drop of him and every last thrust he could give. But she also desperately wanted to be allowed to orgasm with him.

"Please, please, Daddy, please give me your cum. Please let me cum with you, Daddy."

"I'll tell you when to cum, fucktoy."

His speed quickened again and he brought his hands to hold her tightly by her hips, pulling her into his thrusts as he fucked her tight cunt as hard as he could. Her moans turned into screams of pleasure; she could feel him getting closer as he used her pussy until it was dripping wet and swollen, aching for release.

"Fucktoy, I'm going to cum so deep inside your beautiful pussy. What does my needy submissive want?"

Her head reeled with answers as she wanted his orgasm and to give her orgasm to him. But she knew that she would only be allowed to orgasm if she told him that she wanted it. And God, did she want it.

"I want to cum with you, Daddy," she managed to say quietly as her voice was almost lost to her groans, whimpers, and moans.

He knew he had her trained so well that she would never orgasm without his permission. And that he could tell her exactly when because she would do anything he asked of her. And he knew that all of her orgasms belonged to him. And he wanted it tonight. Her willingness to leave the party to give him what he wanted had earned her complete release.

The more he thought on it, the more he felt himself ready to explode inside of her. Owning her made him feel incredible. He slammed into her as hard as he could.

"Baby, cum with me. Be a good cumslut. Cum with me."

His words instantly made her pussy spasm, his pulsating cock shooting deep within her as their love and heat mixed together. She squirted around his thick cock as he coated the inside of her. Their moans filled the air as he began to slow down and bring them both back down to earth.

"Thank you," she whispered feebly, "I love you."

He responded with that light chuckle she loved so much. "Good girl. You're welcome. I love you, too."

Exhausted, she collapsed on the floor and rolled over, looking up at him, basking in his pride. He smiled at her, moved beside her, leaned down to kiss her forehead, and teasingly stroked her wet and swollen pussy. She arched back and moaned, pushing herself against him and letting his fingers work her back to the point of orgasm.

"You don't get to cum again, fucktoy," he whispered as he drove her wild with his fingers. He loved to tease her and test her. But she never failed, and he loved that even more.

When he felt she had had enough, her body struggling to be still, her legs shaking, and her breathing indicating that she was close to climax, he slowed to a stop and stood to dress himself before helping her to her feet and pulling her against him. Feeling his clothing against her naked body made her shiver. He leaned in to kiss the top of her head as he ran his fingers up and down her spine, smiling at the way her skin responded to his touch.

"Thank you again," she said as she looked up into his eyes, grateful to be so lovingly kept.

"You belong to me, baby. You are mine. And I'm going to keep you forever."

She looked up at him and smiled, stood on her toes to kiss him and buried her head against his chest, kissing just over his heart and enjoying the warmth of his embrace. He then helped her to dress. She bent to pick up her panties and heard him clear his throat.

"No, fucktoy. Leave those off. I want you to feel how much you're dripping for me."

She smiled and playfully tossed her panties to him. He put them in his pocket and winked at her before pulling her to him one last time to kiss her.

"You ready, baby?"

"Absolutely," she smiled as she took her place beside him and he wrapped his arm around her waist. Her thighs were wet with their juices as they dripped out of her, a reminder of who and what she was. His fucktoy. His horny, needy slut. His property. His pet. His girl. His submissive. His.

They had cum together at the party. There was no doubt about that. Her hair was a mess, her lipstick was long gone. They walked back in together with his arm around her and her pussy proudly full of his cum. He had marked her and he was proud to own her. Being his made her the happiest she had ever been.