All Comments on 'They Came Together'

by Snoopygidget

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good premise.

But sex is too abrupt. Too automatic.

Needed something before she took his cock in her mouth. Dialog about what he wanted her to do, perhaps? More in the way of preliminaries. He could have told her to feel his cock with her hands first. To play wth it. To show him how much she wanted it. He could have asked her if she was wet. Take her fingers and get them wet from her pussy. Lick them.

Three stars.

Paul4playPaul4playalmost 2 years ago

I liked this.

The intensity of the relationship is well defined.

The sex scene is well written and reflects their relationship.

Yes, you aroused me!

Would enjoy seeing these two have sex in a variety of settings.

BVRocksBVRocksalmost 2 years ago

oooh loved it... one scene ... end to end!!

daman808daman808almost 2 years ago

Amazing story made me hard as a rock! Good little slut.

SensualAlchemySensualAlchemyalmost 2 years ago

Pretty realistic. Reading it, has sparked in me...the raw desire...the search for my mature pet. Great attention to details.

WineandcheeseWineandcheese6 months ago

What a fantastic story. I love the way the dom/sub relationship is so loving.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSnoopygidget@Snoopygidget
Proudly owned by Sir JohnDonneX (whom I call, affectionately, JohnDear <3) They say girls are made up of sugar and spice and everything nice. I'm twice the sugar, half the spice. And the spice is cinnamon. If that wasn't cringy enough for you, I've been called the Queen of Sw...