They Cum by Appointment Ch. 04

Story Info
Jack Pleasures Two Sisters.
2.5k words
4.59
11.3k
12
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers

Note. This is a continuation of The Clinic. Please read the six chapters of that to give you an understanding of what 'They Cum By Appointment' is all about. I hope that you enjoy it.

Jack saw the following day that Edi had made an appointment for a house visit for this afternoon at five; Jack looked forward to it as Edi was such a sexy woman. Just after ten, Jack's phone beeped, he had a message from Edi, it read, "Hi Jack, I'm so looking forward to our appointment this afternoon, but I have got a problem. My younger sister Liz visited me yesterday; she was so depressed. She's very religious; I have never once discussed sex with her. I believe that she's like me; she's got a healthy sexual appetite. Through her connection with the Church, I believe that she was in relationships with a few clergy members. If I asked her, I'm sure that she would be honest about things and tell me. I believe that the priests she was seeing were all older than her and are now dying. Yesterday, she told me of four that have died in the last month. Yesterday afternoon, I enrolled her in your Spa. She has a green bracelet. Is it possible that we could meet in the Bistro at one? We are going for a swim at eleven. If you like her, then is it possible that Liz could have an appointment with you this afternoon too? I leave this entirely up to you. If there's a chemistry, then I'm sure that you would both have fun. I haven't told her about you. I hope that we can meet you at one. I am thinking about you. Love Edi."

Jack replied, "No problem, we can meet at one. I need to see and speak with your sister. It would be better if our meeting appeared to be a chance meeting. I will sit and chat with you both, then a member of staff will come to our table to say that there's a phone call for me. I'll leave so that will give you a chance to talk about me. If you think that she's interested, then you excuse yourself so that we can chat. If it doesn't work out, then you can come to the Clinic at five. I will have a comfortable king-size bed for you. You can be as noisy as you like. Love Jack."

Five minutes later, Jack had a message with a thumbs-up sign. Jack went to the Bistro at twelve-thirty, he checked his phone, he had a message from Edi at ten-fifty, it read, "We are on her way to the Spa. I asked Liz what her problem was. She was candid; she told me that she has been having sex with priests for the last fifty years. We're talking Cardinals and Bishops too. All her contacts are now either dead or have dementia. She has tried with younger priests, but she says most of them are gay. She doesn't want Aids. I would say that it's down to the chemistry between the both of you. Liz is like me; she has a wonderful body. I think that she would be very affectionate in bed. Thanks for doing this for me. Love Edi."

Jack had finished his lunch when Edi and Liz came into the Bistro; Edi played the off chance meeting to perfection; he saw both of them when they went into the Bistro; they were two beautiful women. Then Edi said, "Hi Jack, it's so good to see you again, thank you so much for all your help yesterday. I have had no cramp today. I am taking vitamin C. Let me introduce my sister Liz to you, she joined the Spa yesterday, and she loves it."

Jack stood up; he shook Liz's hand; she had a firm handshake. Jack said, "Hi Liz, I'm Jack Ryan; I'm pleased to meet you."

"Thank you, Jack; I'm pleased to meet you too; what a wonderful facility you have here. Everyone is so friendly; Edi and I are going to swim every day."

Edi then hugged Jack; she also kissed him on the cheek; Jack felt the weight of Edi's massive tits on his chest; Jack said, "I've just finished lunch, I'm going to have a coffee, would you like to join me?"

Edi replied, "Best offer that I've had all day; we would love to join you, darling. We are in for some lunch; thanks for inviting us."

Edi and Liz were so similar; they were two tall, voluptuous women. They sat with Jack, they asked for the menu. Jack ordered a Cappuccino, and Liz and Edi ordered a glass of white wine each. Jack instructed the waitress to put the wine on his account. Jack had a comfortable feeling with Liz; she was very interesting and intelligent. She appeared to be very relaxed; Jack could see no signs of any depression. They generally chatted for several minutes, then Jack asked, "Liz, do you live locally?"

"Yes, Jack, I have an apartment close to Edi's House. I've just finished a relationship; my home phone, my mobile and my email are being bombarded with nuisance calls and emails. In fact, after lunch, we're going to take a new contract out, so I'll be able to communicate with my real friends again. Edi and I had a long talk this morning, I've been quite depressed, but after our chat this morning, I can see a way forward; I'm lucky, at my age, this is the first day of my new life. I'll be staying with Edi now until my life becomes more stable. We're two sisters, but we are very close."

Jack replied, "In life, you must always look forward but learn from the past; I am sure things will work out for you; you are a beautiful woman; in fact, you are two beautiful sisters."

They both laughed, then Edi said, "I'm looking forward to Liz staying with me; Liz is a wonderful cook, I'm useless in the kitchen, but Liz is such a good cook, I'm going to have to watch my figure, I've got it in shape now, but I'll have to be careful. I suppose that swimming every day will help my figure."

Liz said, "Edi, we should invite Jack around for supper one evening. I would love to cook for both of you, but Jack, you must tell me what you enjoy so that I can give you that."

Jack knew when he heard Liz inviting him for dinner that she was interested in him. He also made eye contact with the nurse he had asked to tell him that there was a phone call for him. She was also having lunch in the Bistro but was finished now. Jack winked at her; she then left the Bistro. Jack then said, "Liz, I accept your invitation; please allow me to bring the wine. We must chat so that I know what you enjoy so that I can give you some satisfaction. I'm busy learning this now what Edi enjoys; I would love it if I were able to give you both some comfort and fulfilment."

Jack knew that Edi knew precisely what he was saying; he wondered if Liz would read between the lines. The nurse came to the table and said, "Dr Jack, I'm sorry to interrupt you, but there's a telephone call at Reception for you."

Jack thanked her, then Liz said, "Satisfaction, comfort, fulfilment and enjoyment, that's what I'm looking for, then I'll constantly be in a good mood."

Jack stood up, leaned over and hugged Liz, then said, "It's all there waiting for you. You've just got to find it."

Jack then went to the Reception back office; he could see Edi and Liz talking; Edi was doing most of it. Liz appeared to be listening intently. Jack then thought of Edi's gorgeous honey pot; he would stroke her big clit with the head of his cock this afternoon. He wondered if Liz would be there too. Jack checked his watch; it was fifteen minutes since he had left the Bistro; Edi was still talking. They were both eating their meal. Five minutes later, Edi leaned over and hugged Liz; they kissed each other on the cheek. They were both smiling. Jack had a good feeling as he walked back into the Bistro.

Jack re-joined them at the table; they both looked so happy. Edi said, "Jack, I have had a long conversation with Liz; I went into a lot of detail about how you fingered my honey pot and gave me a great orgasm. Do you have time this now to have a get to know you chat with Liz? The reason that I ask is that if there's a chemistry between you and Liz, then this evening, Liz will make us both supper, then you could have a lovely threesome with two sisters."

Jack grinned then said, "I have time, Liz; I like the cut of your jib; I would love to chat and get to know you."

Edi replied, "That's great, Jack; I'll go and get Liz a new sim card and a new inexpensive smartphone that Liz can put your old sim card into. Then you'll be able to monitor if those idiots are still making their nuisance calls. Jack, what would you like to eat tonight? I can do it when I'm in town."

"I will eat whatever Liz wants to cook for me. I leave the decision to Liz."

Liz smiled then said, "Edi, get three duck breasts, and we can have roast breast of duck; I'll roast them in the Le Creuset pot with roast potatoes. Would you like that, Jack?"

Jack was sure that Liz was pushing her massive tits out for him; Jack replied, "I'd love that, Liz."

Edi then left; Jack asked Liz if she'd like another glass of wine; her reply was, "Why not?"

When they got their wine, Jack said, "Liz, tell me about yourself?"

Liz told Jack of her teenage years for the next hour, her infatuation with a boy in her class at school; they then studied Accountancy together. Liz told Jack that she didn't realise it, but Harry, her teenage heartthrob, was grooming her. He would go to seven o'clock mass every morning. Liz started to go with him. Then they began to have sex; Liz loved this, she went on the pill. Because of Harry's friendship with one of the priests, he had access to the Church halls; there were no beds but lots of tables which he would fuck her on. They studied together; they both graduated. Harry got a position in a giant firm. He was only there on the odd weekend. Liz was missing the regular sex. It was a big miss for her. Then one weekend, when Harry was at home, he visited Liz, who now had her own apartment. Liz's job was now managing her father's extensive property portfolio.

On Friday evening, Liz told Harry about her frustration at not having sex regularly. That night Harry gave her a wonderful fucking, he took her in every hole, Liz loved it. On Saturday afternoon, Harry told Liz that he was going out for dinner with Father Peter, would Liz like to join them. Liz agreed. Liz liked Father Peter; after the meal, they went back to Liz's apartment. That night, Liz had both Harry and Father Peter in a threesome. Liz loved it; on Sunday night, they were back at Liz's apartment. Liz loved having two cocks. Father Peter was now seeing her four or five times a week. Then he brought another priest.

Harry was now in London; he was now never in contact with Liz. Liz had ten priests that she saw regularly. Jack then said, "Liz, thanks for your honesty; I understand exactly what you have been through. I would love to cuddle you, but here is not the best place to cuddle. I know a place where we can cuddle in private. Would you like to go there with me?"

Liz said, "I would love that, Jack; let's go now."

Jack squeezed her hand tenderly then said, "Liz, you're now taking your first steps to satisfaction, comfort, fulfilment and enjoyment; I want to make you and Edi so happy."

Jack then took Liz to the lounge beside his bedroom in the Clinic. He hugged Liz, their mouths met, both their tongues were active, the kisses were tender and affectionate, both their hands were exploring, Liz's tits felt beautiful, she was like Edi, there was more than a big handful. Liz said, "That feels so good, Jack; I've got a lovely honey pot. Can I take some of my clothes off? I would love you to play with it. Then Edi and I will be at the same place sexually with you tonight when we both move to the next stage."

Liz then stripped; she was wearing a crotchless bodysuit, self-supporting stockings. She took off the thong that she was wearing; Jack noticed that the gusset was moist. Liz then popped her two tits out of the cups of her bodysuit; they looked fantastic; for a woman of seventy-two, they were incredible; Liz said, "If you want to bring your cock out, I'll play with him; while you play with my honey pot?"

Jack then stripped naked, when he pulled down his elasticated white trousers, his massive stiff cock looked so imposing, Liz said, "That's enormous, I've never seen one as big in real life, I've seen ones that come close on porn films, it looks magnificent."

Jack then laid Liz on the floor, positioning her so that they could 69; as Jack went down on her, Liz was already teasing the bulbous head of his cock with her tongue. Jack then spread Liz's cunt flaps open; she was like Edi; they both had huge clits. Jack started to suck her massive clit as he finger fucked her with two fingers. Liz had powerful cunt muscles; she was gripping his fingers so tightly as he finger fucked her. Liz was now taking Jack's full length; her lips were wrapped around the base of his stiff cock. Liz's pussy was now dripping wet; Jack then lubed his middle finger with Liz's cunt juice, he slid the finger up Liz's tight ass, Liz loved it, Liz said, "Jack, I love anal, would you like me to have some lube available for tonight?"

"No problem, Liz, have it handy, and we'll do it. Your cunt juice is sweet and delicious; I want to make you cum; you can cum in my mouth. "

Ten minutes later, Jack's mouth was saturated with Liz's spunk. Jack kept as much as he could in his mouth, but there was so much he had to swallow some. Liz was trembling with her orgasm; she pushed her pussy against Jack's mouth; she was riding his mouth. When Liz had composed herself, they cum kissed lovingly and tenderly for several minutes; then, Liz said, "Not many men have done that to me in my life, if you want marks out of ten, I'll give you twenty, that was beautiful, thank you."

They dressed and went back to the Bistro; Edi was there; Liz said, "I'm looking forward to tonight."

Jack1107
Jack1107
3,541 Followers