All Comments on 'They Destroyed Me'

by OffRoadDiesel

Sort by:
  • 137 Comments (Page 2)
VersatekVersatek5 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ for over-the-top-ness. 🤪

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus01985 months ago

If the guy was giving away bullets like tic-tacs, why didn't the cheating whore wife get a couple in the knee caps?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is how it should be done. Why in the hell a good and honourable man need to empathize and care about the betrayers? He should have shoot one side of his ex whores breast and mark to remember it for a life time.

Pinto931Pinto9315 months ago

Silly but fun.

noyahoonoyahoo5 months ago
Should have told the kids they were worth only 50K to him

But 40 Mil for me:)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Way over the top, but entertaining. One thing that I noticed (ya I know). Consuela quickly became Connie.

XluckyleeXluckylee5 months ago

Not very real, but I loved it 5 stars from Xluckylee

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just awful. I'd report it as snuff porn, except there's no porn.

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

Need to turn this guy loose on Marc LaValliere. That would be fun.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Totally over the top, but an enjoyable 10 minutes. 5 ⭐️.

PowersworderPowersworder5 months ago

Surprisingly entertaining.

And you're right. When these wives whore themselves out to rich assholes, then make the ex-husband's life an absolute misery, this kind of response is much more likely than we typically see here.

Except the harsh reality is the wife and the rich dude would probably die a very painful death, before the jilted husband killed himself.

I preferred this version where the husband gets away with it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Should have killed the third lawyer.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

5 star material

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Different but good story. Only thing I would've liked is that the kids realize what the mother & Larry did, then ask for their true father's forgiveness, which he doesn't do. "You're old enough to know right from wrong & treated me worse than garbage. I now have a wife & kids that love me as much as I love them. I'd wish you a happy life, but why lie?"

Good "it should be" story, but think he killed the lawyers too fast, but that's me. However the joke at the end left me in stitches! 4 stars. Bob

dannyboy111dannyboy1115 months ago

Pardon me for injecting a dose of realism, but here goes:

The hero is a guy who thought it was a good idea to commit premeditated murder of two men he'd never seen before that morning -- and he arranged to do it in front of his children, while at the same time selling them to someone else. Jeez, is it any wonder that the kids already hated him before the story started? If this is the climax of his parenthood, what must it have been like to live with this prize winner? And no, I don't blame the wife for dumping him -- she clearly should have left him years earlier and gone into witness protection.

Chimo1961Chimo19615 months ago

Abhhhh. I really liked his solution to his problem. 5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Brilliant!!!

usaretusaret5 months ago

Barely a three.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked it. It came with a warning, so I just went with the flow.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Just to be a pain. There are some models of the Sig P320 that have a safety.

NitpicNitpic5 months ago
How

How come the police didn't arrive in time?Once the banker realised he had to transfer the money,he would have got a staff member to call the police.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

@dannyboy111: Don't forget this story's not real. Also don't forget that the wife just upped & left the husband so she could have all the riches. The kids likewise turned hard against their father for no apparent reason. The rich asshole that did all this (doing all this) just wanted to buy the kids so he could adopt them. I'll grant that maybe hubby should've waited a bit longer before offing the 1st lawyer, but all's fair in love & war, & this definitely was war.

>> You point out he did everything in front of the kids, but they hated him anyway, so WTF? I'm not inclined to agree with that policy, but it's not my story. They gave no grief at their mother's actions or that she wanted her lover to buy them for adoption, so why should hubby care about them being in the room? My only hope, stated below by a commenter, would be for them to realize what happened & try to get back in their father's good graces, which wouldn't come.

>> This wasn't the climax of the husband's parenthood. He was just shocked & thrown against the wall... and then reacted. On the other hand, maybe if there was more justice in divorce & this happens to sluts & their scumbags that treat marriage as a simple waiting until something better comes along, the cheating along with the divorce rate would plummet.

>> However, this's just fiction, but a damned good story. 5***** on this novel approach. gsr

Busman19639Busman196395 months ago

What a wild story!

mariverzmariverz5 months ago

Y el balazo en los testículos y pene para el bastardo?

Spreadaxle53Spreadaxle535 months ago

Great entertainment. Why can't more LW stories be like this?

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

Ok the joke was as good as you know who’s

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

One more thing to the below annoying-us comment. Obvious through HER stories Cindy TV is a wonderful person and feeling human. More than anyone can say about you anonymous!!!’

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is Definitely fiction,bad fiction at best,but an entertaining story as it holds a reader's interest to the end and earns..3 stars..JZK

inka2222inka22224 months ago

Amazing entertainment. Easy 10 stars. Thank you! Wish more LW writers followed your example, even if less hard-assed.

ecto1d42ecto1d424 months ago

The only change I would do is have him shoot the ex in the forehead before signing the papers and asking the kids who they really want now omw out the door

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

5 Stars as the last 2 lawyers that i have had sucked . I cannot believe a dumb ass lawyer would smirk at a man with a gun . I believe that all politicians and Lawyers are crooked . Like my Dad always said never trust used car salesman and lawyers .Yes he was a wise man

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Why not shoot everyone? Even his own lawyer? Dead men tell no tales and all that.

slowhand21slowhand214 months ago

Should have shot the bitch in her shoulders.

RePhilRePhil3 months ago

Should have shot the wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Well that was a surprise. I'm thinking he should have shot his ex between the legs so she would have the wealth but would be missing the sex. Maybe or maybe not, just think she got off too easy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

The occasional postcard is an extremely devious nice touch.

Chimo1961Chimo1961about 1 month ago

The Dad joke got you bonus points on this epic tale. 5+

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOffRoadDiesel@OffRoadDiesel
The fear is real having just published my first story. Even as I published it, I could see changes and corrections but knew I'd edit it forever if I didn't submit it. So far, my favorite comment is: "Write what you know." Does it matter that I know I'm writing... FICTION? I...