They Have a Bone in Them?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This behavior continued for several days until, I just accepted the situation, and tried to ignore her. However, it was becoming harder and harder... no pun intended.

****

As time went on, I decided "what was good for the goose, was good for the gander." So, I started hanging around the house in my boxers when mom and dad were at work. As a matter of fact, we both hung out in our underwear all day. When it was time for our parents to arrive, we'd both go and dress.

If I'm being truthful, I have to admit I enjoyed hanging out with her in our underwear. With each new day, I'd wonder what she'd be wearing. Often, when she'd come out of her room, I'd get hard almost immediately.

When that happened, I'd just go to my room, and take care of business. Sometimes, shortly after I closed my door, I'd hear hers close, too.

Then, I'd put my ear to our shared wall, and listen. Usually, I could hear some soft moaning through the wall. That just made me harder. So, I'd pump my cock listening to her. I'd also moan loud enough that I thought maybe she could hear me as well.

Each day I'd be in my bedroom masturbating while thinking of her always resulting in massive orgasms with spunk shooting all over my hands and stomach.

Then, I remembered her asking me for more cum, and I wondered if she still wanted it. So, one morning, I saw her in the hallway, and I bluntly asked her "Were you serious when you asked me for more cum?"

She simply said "Yes," and my cock hardened right there on the spot.

So, I told her "If you're sure, then, cool. Let's do it." She didn't waste any time. She dropped to her knees, pulled down my boxers right there in the hallway, and spit on her hands. Then she grabbed my hard cock with both hands, and began slowly pumping. She hadn't forgotten anything I showed her that night.

She slowly pumped my cock up and down, and, when needed, she'd spit on her hands without hesitation. As I felt my cock begin to swell indicating an orgasm was on the way, I told her "Hey, open your mouth, and point my dick at it while you pump it."

She continued pumping until I yelled "I'M CUMMING, GINA!!"

Then, I began to shoot spurt after spurt of hot jism. The first jet hit her upper lip. The second hit her square on the tongue. The third hit her on her nose and left cheek. The fourth hit her mostly on her tongue, but some of it hit her lower lip. The fifth hit her forehead, and the sixth hit her in her square in the mouth again.

She closed her mouth, and I could tell she was swirling it around enjoying it while humming "Mmmmm!"

Then she looked up at me, and swallowed. Next, she used her fingers to scrape up all that missed her mouth, and licked her fingers clean. Then she closed her mouth again, swirling it around, tasting it, and humming "Mmmmm!"

She looked up at me, and swallowed.

She, then, asked me "That was better when it was hot, straight from the source. Can we do that again?!"

I told her "Slow down there. Let me catch my breath, man."

Then she asked me the most wonderful question "Anything I can do to speed it up?"

I said "Well, as a matter of fact..."

She said "What?"

I said "Take off your bra and panties."

She said "Seriously?"

"Seriously!" I said looking straight into her eyes.

So, she reached behind her, and unhooked her bra. She looked up at me before letting it drop to the floor. As soon as I saw her fair, milky flesh with her light tan, 2", areolas, and rubbery nipples, I immediately began to harden again.

So, she spit in her hands again before pumping my hard shaft. She pumped, and she pumped. But she wasn't getting the reward she wanted as quickly as she had before. So, she asked "What's taking so long?"

I told her "It takes longer after the first one."

She asked "Well, is there anything I can do to speed this up?"

Damn! I loved that question! So, I told her "Maybe if I played with your breasts."

She said "OK. Go ahead."

So, I reached down, and started feeling the pliant, tender flesh of my sister's breasts. Then, I started squeezing and twisting her nipples between my thumbs and forefingers. It felt wonderful as I felt her nipples harden to my touch. Then, for the first time, I heard a soft moan "Ohhhh." Escape her lips.

Before I knew it, there were moans exchanged from both of us as she pumped my cock, and I squeezed and twisted her nipples. We were both enjoying the experience, and I don't think she was as anxious to get to the yummy cum as she was when we started.

I think, for the first time, she began to realize the experience was the real goal, not just the final outcome, and she continued to pump. But the harder I pinched and twisted her nipples, the more often she'd forget her job. She'd stop pumping. Then she'd remember, and start pumping again.

Her breasts were so firm yet soft, while her hard, sensitive nipples seemed to be connected directly to her vagina. Then, it happened. She began to shake and tremble as her first orgasm induced by someone other than herself came over her. She squealed and moaned as her orgasm overtook her.

Her stomach quivered, and she bit her bottom lip trying to hold back the vocal responses to the feelings that were running through her body like electricity. Then, as quickly as it started, it seemed to fade away.

As her senses returned, she began to pump my stiff staff. Up and down, she pumped. Over and over again until she could feel her delicious, creamy snack begin to burst into her open mouth. This time she tightened her lips around my swollen phallus determined not to miss a drop.

Jet after jet filled her waiting mouth ready to taste the creamy delight. When she had sucked it dry, she closed her mouth, and swirled her reward around her mouth delighting in the taste that surrounded her tongue.

As I stood weak-kneed still in the hallway, my sister looked up at me with wanton eyes. It was a look I'd never seen from her before. It was exciting, but not quite enough to get me hard for the third time so quickly. However, once I was reinvigorated, I said "You know, you almost gave me a blow job."

She asked "What's that? I don't remember blowing anything."

I chuckled "Well, that's just what it's called when you make a man cum using your mouth."

She replied "With my mouth? Can you teach me?"

Shit, she asks the best questions. I answered "Sure, but not right now. You need to give me some time. OK? Let's go to the den, and sit down."

For the first time since we were kids, we began to relate to one another as people. As we sat there on the couch, we just talked about mundane things, but, after about an hour, she asked "Is everything cool? You ready?"

I said "Let's find out."

****

As I sat on the couch, I spread my legs, and told her "Squat down on the floor between my legs." She hopped right up off the couch, and got down on her knees, between my legs, just as I had instructed.

Then she asked "What next?"

I said "A BJ, it's called for short, is all about making me cum using your mouth. You can use your hands to help, but it's really all about the mouth."

Then, I started explaining the technique "OK, first, get me hard... It's best to lick up and down my... Before I go on, when we're doing this, my 'thingy' is called a 'dick', your breasts are called 'titties' or 'tits', and your vagina is called a 'pussy'. OK?"

She said "That sounds naughty!" and giggled.

I said "It's supposed to sound naughty. It gets you more excited. Now, take my dick in your mouth, and start sucking and licking. That's right a blow job is really more of a suck job," and I chuckled as I looked down at my sister's pretty blue eyes looking up at me.

Oh, that's another thing "Look up at me just like you're doing now while you're sucking me."

She asked "Why?"

I said "It gives us a better connection... It just makes it sexier."

She said "Cool! What do I do next?"

I said "Whatever you want... short of biting. No teeth allowed! Try twirling your tongue around the tip, and flicking your tongue on the underside of the tip. That's a very sensitive area." She followed instructions very well.

She licked, twirled and flicked the tip of my prick with expertise unexpected from a beginner. She was a natural, which makes sense considering how much she naturally liked the taste of cum.

Then, I told her "Now, take as much of my dick in your mouth as you can. Then bob in and out while sucking as hard as you can." Although, she followed instructions precisely, she could only get about half of my hard cock in her mouth at one time.

So, I said "Just wrap your hand around me just below your mouth, and pump it along with your mouth." She didn't even have to be told to wet her hand. She just knew instinctively to do it, or perhaps she just remembered.

At this point, she needed no further instructions. She took to it like a fish to water. So, I just let her enjoy herself, as she helped me to enjoy myself, while I played with her tits.

I remembered how sensitive my sister's nipples were, so I started playing with them, and, when I did, she started moaning on my cock as she bobbed up and down taking my prick in and out. I could feel the vibrations of my little sister's moans coming from her sweet virgin mouth.

The more she bobbed up and down on my swollen stick, she started taking it deeper and deeper. Even though she was unable to take my whole cock, she was doing amazingly even for a seasoned cock sucker. She was just a natural. She absolutely loved it.

By now, she was taking my cock like a jackhammer, in and out, as fast and hard as she could. She was still hungry for more creamy juice, and I was all too happy to feed her.

She pumped a few more times, and I could feel her fist pounding into me before I finally shouted "HERE IT COMES, GINA. OPEN WIDE, AND SUCK ME DRY!!"

That's when I exploded in her mouth, shot after shot. The first one went straight down her throat, and it made her gag. But she recovered quickly, and took the rest like a champ. She didn't miss a drop after that. What little leaked out of the corners of her mouth, she quickly slurped up savoring the flavor and texture in her mouth. Then she looked up at me, and swallowed.

I told her "That was awesome!"

She just giggled a shy girlish giggle, and said "Thanks!"

Then I said "You know the golden rule, right? Do unto others... Sit up on the couch." As always, she followed instructions well. Then I grabbed either side of her panties. I said "Now, lift your butt off of the couch." She did, and I slid her panties completely off.

I instructed her to spread her legs, but she was a little reluctant. She just sort of giggled, and said "Why?"

I replied "Just do what I said, and I'll show you!" Taking orders like a boot camp newbie, she did just as I asked. Then, I looked up into her eyes as I kissed her inner thighs, first the one, then the other. I kissed them softly, and as I shifted between her thighs, I blew on her pussy, which made her giggle... I loved that giggle.

As I inched into her open cunt, I inhaled deeply her feminine scent, and I told her "Your scent is intoxicating,"

She giggled, and said "Don't get blitzed," and giggled again. That's when I stuck my tongue on her hole, and slowly, with the flat of my tongue, lick up her snatch to her very hard clit and flicked my tongue.

She wasn't giggling anymore. I took her clit between my lips, and sucked hard as I twirled my tongue around it. She grabbed my hair, and pulled me in tighter. I released her clit, and started licking and sucking her labia before returning to her clit.

I kept up that rotation, trying desperately not to insert my fingers. I wanted to give my sister something... not take it. I wasn't taking any chances of tearing her hymen in any way. I guess I had always thought of a hymen as a very delicate thing. I wasn't very experienced myself.

It didn't really take that long for her to have her first orgasm on my mouth. I could feel her trembling as she arched her back, lifting us off the couch, but I held on to her with my arms wrapped around her thighs keeping contact with her cunt while licking it clean of all of her sweet nectar.

Once I felt her orgasm begin to wane, I got up on the couch, and embraced her naked flesh against mine as I felt her heart thumping through my own chest.

****

As her heartbeat and breathing returned to normal, I looked into her eyes, and her into mine, as my lips touched hers for the first time. I was kissing my little sister, and, as our lips moved across each other softly and tenderly, she pulled back to look me in the eyes before our lips came crushing back together.

Our mouths began to devour one another, and I pushed my tongue in her willing mouth. Our tongues met beginning a battle twisting, and twirling around each other. The longer it lasted the more passionate it became until it reached a feverish pitch.

We sat on the couch naked making out for what must've been at least a half hour. It was magical and overwhelming, as our lips parted, we looked deep into each other's eyes, and we knew this was more than a little fooling around. There was something real between us.

Unfortunately, it was about time for our parents to get home indicated by the chiming of the clock that it was now 5:00pm. So, we quickly jumped up, dressed, and cleaned up before they arrived.

The rest of the night was uneventful. We spent most of it looking at one another across the table or the den counting the minutes until tomorrow.

****

I think we both had difficulty falling asleep that night. When the daylight shone through our windows, and we heard our parents closing the front door as they left for work, I heard the patter of bare feet running down the hall.

Then my door slammed open. There stood my naked little sister. We just looked at each other, and she ran, jumped in my bed like a little kid excited on Christmas morning, grabbed my naked, hard morning wood, and took it into her mouth. I never met a girl that took to sucking cock the way she did.

She licked it from the base to the tip several times making sure to lick every bit of my aching cock. Then she licked all around the spongy head of my swollen prick only stopping to flick her tongue across my frenulum.

As she continued to assault my rigid rod, she peered into my eyes with her gorgeous blue eyes looking for any indication of my likes and dislikes. Of course, there are no dislikes when your cock is in the mouth of a beautiful girl with the possible exception of biting.

Once she took my cock in her mouth, she used her right hand to take the base, and she began to bob up and down mercilessly attacking my turgid tool. Up and down, she bobbed taking just a little bit more with each stroke, only gagging slightly.

It looked like she was trying to deep throat me. As she began gagging, more and more, she took me deeper into her mouth with each plunge she took. Eventually, she managed to take about three quarters of my pulsing prick. Before I started to feel my body stiffen, and my cock expanded even more in my little sister's mouth. Then, without our parents around, I shouted "FUCK, I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!!"

She took me out of her mouth just long enough to say in a throaty voice "Cum in my mouth, brother. Give it to me. I NEED IT!!"

After she took me back into her mouth, it only took a few more plunges down her throat before I started to shoot my load. By now, she'd come to anticipate my orgasms, and she pulled out until just the tip of my dick was sealed with her soft luscious lips in an "O", determined to get every drop of her creamy treat.

I started to gush shot after shot into her beautiful mouth as she willed each drop to her waiting tongue.

Once she had sucked me dry, she closed her eyes, and relished the taste of my sticky discharge, rolling it around in her mouth like a chef admiring her own recipe just humming "Mmmmm."

Then she opened her eyes, looked up at me, opened her mouth to show me her trophy, closed her mouth again, and swallowed. Having her "fix", she jumped up into my arms pressing her naked flesh into mine.

As she cuddled into me, I started nibbling on her ear, and started kissing her neck on my trek southward. As I kissed, licked and nibbled, I arrived at her breasts. Knowing how sensitive her nipples were, I took my time sucking on her right nipple as I pinched and rolled her left nipple between my thumb and forefinger.

She started moaning "Ohhhh, Mmmmm." It was music to my ears.

Then I switched up sucking her left nipple while I fondled her right breast. Her moaning only increased "Ohhhh, Mmmmm."

As I continued to fondle her right breast, I continued southward, kissing and licking, until I reached her navel. I stopped for a moment to tease her by licking, and kissing it before I started southward once more.

As I reached the top of her nearly hairless young mons, I detoured, blowing on her expecting cunt. She was having short trembles as she arched her back, before letting it drop back down to the bed.

Then I softly kissed her inner right thigh causing her to inhale a sharp breath, which she held for a moment as she bit her bottom lip. Then she released her breath as I switched over to her left inner thigh. She took in another sharp breath, holding it for a moment.

As she released her breath, I licked her pussy with the flat of my tongue from her hole, through her labia, and to her awaiting clit. I flicked my tongue back and forth as I released it from it's hood. She arched her back again, and held until I released her clit from my flicking tongue.

As she dropped, exhaling as she did so, I could hear the disappointment in her release, but I was only teasing her for now. So, I started flicking my tongue over her outer and inner labia as I heard "Ohhhh, Mmmmm," escape her lips.

The teasing was over. Consciously avoiding pushing my fingers inside her, I attacked her pussy with my tongue until I took her clit into my lips sucking, and rolling it around with my tongue.

Then I released it, looked at her gorgeous young cunt before I opened her completely to my view. I admired her pink folds, and her clit standing at attention as it throbbed before my very eyes.

Next, I did something I'd only heard about. Remember this is the late 60's. There was no readily available porn to watch. I slapped her pussy. When she moaned and arched her back, I thought "Damn! That works!" So, between sucking her clit, and slapping her, she was really beginning to moisten as she screamed her approval.

When I realized, she was starting to get close, I wrapped my arms around her thighs, holding her in place as I buried my face in this delicious cunt.

As I sucked her clit, she grabbed my hair pulling me in tighter. I increased the tempo and the vigor of my relentless clit sucking until I had to rest my aching lips by licking her labia before returning to her pulsing bud.

As her tummy began to quiver, I knew this was the start of an orgasm. So, I quickly reverted back to sucking her clit before she yelled "IT'S COMING. I'M CUMING!! MMMMM"

So, I continued my assault on her nub until she screamed "THAT'S IT. THAT'S IT." Which I took as "keep doing what I was doing", but, as she released my hair and her clinching thighs from around my head, I realized she meant that was all she could take.

So, I stopped, moving up to hold her as she came down from the euphoria of her climax. Once she regained her breath, I leaned over, and kissed her. For the first time, we each tasted the remnants of our own cum mixed together in a smorgasbord of love.

We held each other, kissing. Then she pulled away, and looked deep into my eyes. That's when I knew something important was about to happen.

She looked longingly into my eyes, and shyly asked "Will you be my first?"