They Have a Bone in Them?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As mom and Gina were playing tonsil hockey, Gina was undressing mom, exposing her bare breasts. Gina then removed all of her clothes, and tried to take our mom's dress completely off. But she wouldn't lift her ass to help. At least not without a little more convincing.

So, I jumped up, completely undressed and went over to kiss my mom while Gina continued trying to remove mom's dress. Finally, we were all completely naked, and our proper, little mom said "I don't know about this!"

Then, Gina licked her pussy taking her clit between her lips. Then, she lifted her head, and said "What about now?"

Mom said "Fuck it! Come here, son, and kiss your mother proper! Oh, shit that feels good, Gina baby. Nobody's ever licked my pussy before. Your dad always said that's nasty." Gina just kept licking away at our mom's cunt while I kissed her as I twisted her nipples.

Within five minutes Gina and I had our mother screaming for more as her body shook with a massive orgasm from her first cunt licking.

Well, needless to say, from that point on, we all slept in the same bed. Our time together seemed like a never-ending orgy. If we weren't having a threesome, then some combination was always coupled up. We only stopped to eat, feed Olivia, change diapers, and go to class.

It turns out that my little sister came by her innate skills naturally. Mom was a talented, experienced cock sucker herself, and she taught my little sister how to deep throat. Mom also learned that she likes eating my little sister's sweet cunt when we play together. Ahhh... life is good!

The End.