They Have a Bone in Them?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I asked her "Whatcha mean?"

She just said "My first. I thought about this all night. I want my first time to be special with someone I love, and I love you."

I asked her "You're sure? You know you can't change your mind afterward. Once it's done, it's done."

She said "I'm positive. You've shown me everything else, but, when we're done, it doesn't feel... complete. I want you to be the one that shows me everything. You're my brother. I know you'll be gentle, and caring. You'll make it special."

So, I said "If your absolutely 100% sure, I'd love to."

There was no need for any more foreplay. We were both excited which, truth be told, probably influence both of our decisions in the moment.

As we sat, I told her to lay on her back, legs spread wide with her knees up. As always, she quickly did as she was told. Then I laid down over her supporting my weight with my left elbow. As I took my hard cock in my right hand, I moved the spongy head of my cock over her moist pussy several times.

Then she said, clinching her teeth "Go ahead. I'm ready."

I had to ask again "Are you absolutely sure?"

She said "Absolutely, now just put it in already!"

So, I slowly started to ease myself inside of her, watching her tender folds expand to accept the invader, but before I pushed in, I said "OK, this may hurt a bit at first." Then I slowly eased myself in until I felt a little resistance.

So, I paused, and asked "Are you OK?"

She said through her still clinched teeth "Just do it already!"

So, I pushed until I felt the resistance yield, and I heard her say "Ummm. It hurts. Take it slow."

So, I just slowly pushed myself into her as I listened to her groan saying "Uggg! Stop for a minute!"

So, I just stayed right where I was, with about four inches in her letting her acclimate. Then, she said "OK, I'm good. Keep going."

So, I pushed in just about a half an inch at a time, taking a short pause between, until I felt her cervix. That's where I stayed until she gave me the OK to continue.

After a minute or two, I felt her roll her pelvis ever so gently, and I asked "Are you ready?"

She said "Yes, but easy."

So, now I was taking directions from her, and I intended to do it just as she asked. Taking it easy, I began to pull out until just my head was inside her. Then I pushed forward again, easing myself inside, creating a very slow pumping motion.

Then she took me completely by surprise when she said "OK, fuck me!"

I asked her "Where the hell did you hear that word?"

She said "Oh, come on. We girls talk, too, you know. I already knew all those words you told me. So, just take that huge dick, and fuck me!"

So, I asked "OK, Miss Know-it-All, are you sure you want me to 'fuck' you, or do you want some tender loving the way we talked about?"

She said "You have a point. Tender. We can fuck later!" and giggled. It was cute.

So, I leaned down, and kissed her as I started slowly pumping in and out just straight, at first. Then, when I thought she was getting comfortable, I started twisting my hips in an attempt to hit all her sensitive spots, and, when I did, her eyes popped open. I think I hit her g-spot.

As she got more accustom to our rhythm, I sped up altering my tempo while rolling my hips regularly. It seemed like all the pain was gone. All I could hear were moans of pleasure as she began meeting my thrusts when our pelvises began grinding together.

Then, I began to feel her tighten around my cock. She took in a sharp breath of air, and her tummy began to shudder. I knew she was ready to climax, and the thought of her cumming on my cock triggered my own unmistakable signs of an impending eruption. As my body tightened, I screamed "I'm CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING!!"

She said "NO, IN MY MOUTH!! PLEEEEASE!

So, I pulled out, got own my knees beside her head as she took the tip of my cock in her tight mouth. Then, she started pumping with her soft hand just like she'd already learned, and after only a few pumps of her hand, I screamed "HERE IT COMES!!"

Just like the champ she was, she took every drop, and continued sucking me dry. She did her usual, only this time, she was savoring the fading convulsions of a huge climax. Her first intercourse induced climax. She was no longer a virgin which was apropos considering her other innately given skills.

Then, a funny thought occurred to me "I'll never have to worry about her getting an unwanted pregnancy. She'd never let a single drop of sperm enter her body anywhere but her mouth," and I chuckled. I'd never seen a girl who loved cum so much, it was almost another food group to her.

My little sister and I spent the rest of the day in bed with only a few food-runs to the kitchen. We snuggled; We made-out; She sucked my cock, often; I ate her pussy; We experimented with different positions; and we fucked over and over. Not a single drop of my cum went anywhere but her mouth. Her cum, on the other hand, was a different story. I drank much of it, but quite a bit fell on my sheets.

We had to stop, at one point, to open the window because we knew my room smelled like pussy. We also changed the linens on my bed, and washed the soiled ones. By the time our parents got home, we were exhausted, and starved to death. But there was no sign of any of our extracurricular activities in my room.

****

The next day started much the same as the last. Gina came running into my room without any clothes just after our front door closed when our parents left for work.

Her mouth was wrapped around my morning wood before I was even awake, but what a way to wake up.

This became a normal routine. Although, it was anything but routine. She'd wake me with a blow job, and we'd fuck like rabbits all day long. Then, we had to clean up before our parents got home from work.

Weekends were hard. We rarely were able to get away from our parents long enough for some real fun. I actually think it was the weekends that turned the tide for us. Being apart for any length of time made us realize we loved each other more than brother and sister. This had become a truly romantic kind of love.

Weekends were also the only time Gina would consent to see Fred, until she eventually just had to break it off with him. She felt like it was cheating on me even though I knew there was nothing happening between them.

****

Then, one Tuesday, we were in bed. It was just after we'd finished round two of our daily fucks when my little sister shocked me again. She asked "Wanna fuck me in the ass?"

I replied "What?!"

She said "I want to give my ass to you. I've given you everything else, but I just won't feel complete until you've had all of me."

I said "Hey, I've never done that before, but, if that's what you want, I'm game!" I had no idea what a little whore wannabe my little sister actually was. Not only did she learn fast, but she was good. I finally figured out she and her friends had discussed all these things in detail. She knew exactly what to do all along.

Even though she'd never done anything, she probably knew more about all this stuff than I did.

So, she climbed up on her hands and knees pointing that gorgeous ass at me. Then she said "I think we need to lube you up first."

I asked "How do you know all this?"

She said "Girls talk... remember?"

I said "Oh yeah. I need to meet some of those girls!" It's funny that girls were talking about this, and my buddies didn't. So, this was new to me.

She reached back, playfully slapped me, and said "Hell no you don't! You're mine!" and giggled before saying "Now, stick it in my pussy to lube up. You may even need to spit on my asshole, too."

I said "Well, if you can spit on your hands, I guess I can spit on your asshole."

This was very obviously something we were learning together. I was no longer the instructor. Actually, she was. So, I followed her instructions to the letter.

Finally, I took my hard, lubed cock, and aimed it at that beautiful rose bud certain there was no way it would be able to stretch around my hard dick.

It was difficult to get it started. That little hole didn't want to let any intruders enter the exit door. So, I pushed harder until it started to penetrate, but there was still resistance moving forward. So, I asked her "How are you doing?"

She grimaced, and said through clinched teeth "Good. It hurts a little, but it feels good, too. Come on. Push!"

So, I followed her lead, and pushed hard when, all of a sudden, something gave way, and I entered her ass. Inch by inch, I slowly eased forward listening to her groan and moan all at the same time.

When my pelvis finally reached her pretty ass cheeks, I watched them ripple. That was so exciting as I felt the pressure of her ass muscles clinch around my totally submerged prick.

Then, she said "Go ahead! Fuck my ass, big brother! Fuck me!"

So, I began easing in and out of my little sister's tight ass. I didn't realize just how much her calling me "big brother" excited me as I fucked her. Then, I said "OK, little sister, here I go!" Yep, that was a turn-on, calling her "little sister." No doubt about it.

She said "Oh! I like that, big brother. Now, POUND MY ASS!"

"OK, little sister, here it comes. GET READY TO BE FUCKED!!" I said as I started pumping her as hard, and fast as I could. It took a bit for me to build up speed in her clinched ass.

She screamed "OH, YES BIG BROTHER. THAT'S IT. POUND MY ASS. DAMN YOUR DICK FEELS GOOD!!!"

"OK, LITTLE SIS, FEEL THIS!!!" I yelled as I watched her ass cheeks ripple while I pounded her... WHAM... WHAM... WHAM. Stroke after stroke, I could hear her shriek her delight as I watched those ass cheeks shake.

Then, I howled "LIKE MY DICK BURRIED IN YOUR ASS, LITTLE SIS?!!!"

Then she yelled back in a shrill voice "OH YES BIG BROTHER. DON'T STOP POUNDING MY ASS!! FUCK ME BIG BRO!!!"

It was about that time that I felt something strange touch my balls, and I realized she was starting to play with her cunt while I was fucking her ass. Not only that, I could feel her fingers through the thin membrane that separated my cock from her fingers.

I shouted "FUCK, LITTLE SIS. I CAN FEEL YOUR FINGERS!!!"

She screeched back "I KNOW!! I CAN FEEL YOUR DICK MOVING IN ME TOO, BIG BRO!!!"

We were both learning new and exciting techniques as we enjoyed each other too. Then she surprised me yet again when she screamed back at me while looking over her shoulder "I love you, big brother, and I don't mean as a sister. I love you!"

I said back to her "I love you too, little sister, and I don't mean just as a brother either. Now can I get back to fucking your ass?"

She screamed back at me "FUCK YEAH. FUCK ME, BIG BRO!!!"

Jabbing her ass, over and over, as hard and fast as I could, I pounded it BAM... BAM... BAM, and watched the ripples in her ass as I cried to her "I'M ABOUT TO CUM. YOU WANT IT IN YOUR MOUTH!!!"

She screamed back "NO, GO AHEAD AND CUM IN MY ASS!!! FILL ME UP, BIG BRO!!!"

So, I followed her instructions. As I felt her body tense and shake, I spewed spurt after spurt of hot jism deep in her bowels. We both released shock waves of pleasure before collapsing, her face down on the bed, and me on top with my hard cock still buried deep inside her asshole.

****

As we lay there catching our breath, we heard "WHAT THE HELL?!!!"

Not feeling well, our mom had come home early. It hadn't even occurred to us to close the door. Then she yelled "Not only are my kids having sex, they're having nasty sex! You know that's sodomy, right?! You know where it got its name... from Sodom and Gomorrah! You know what God did to them, don't you?!"

Then mom teared up, and ran to her room slamming shut the door behind her. Gina ran to her room crying, and I lay there naked on my bed wondering "What the fuck just happened?"

I got up, and dressed. Apparently, so did Gina because she tip toed back down to my room. She asked "What do we do?"

I said "What can we do? I guess we need to tell her the truth."

She said "You mean that we're in love with each other?"

I responded "Well, that's the truth, isn't it? I certainly wouldn't go into detail about the sex. I suppose this was bound to happen, but, honestly, I'm just glad it wasn't dad."

Then, we walked down to mom and dad's room, knocked timidly on the door, and we heard a soft voice say "Come in."

We opened the door, and entered her room as a couple, holding hands for support. Our mom looked at us, and said "I was wondering if you two had the guts to come in here, and face me like adults." Apparently, once mom got over the initial sock, she was more reasonable than we expected.

We proceeded to tell her the whole story of how we fell in love while she sat there patiently listening. Then she said "You realize you could never get married, and live as a couple, don't you?"

I said "We never really planned our future, mom. It hasn't gotten that far, but we do know we love each other. It's painful when we're apart like on weekends. We just want to be together."

Then, our mom asked "What about kids? You know I want grand kids, and your kids could come out deformed or something being inbred."

I said "Again, that's a bridge we haven't crossed, but we'll cross it together." That's when I realized that, apparently at some point during this conversation, I'd decided I wanted to spend the rest of my life with my little sister.

Then, mom said the thing I dreaded most "You know you'll have to tell your dad because I'm sure as hell not going to do it. Oh, and by the way, you know he's going to put most of the blame on you being the oldest and the male, don't you, Jimmy? He's sure not going to blame his 'little girl'."

Then, Gina surprised me yet again when she said "I'm not his 'little girl' any more, and it was ALL my fault. I planned it. I seduced him. I'm not as naïve as everyone thinks. I didn't even give Jimmy a chance. He was mine as soon as I decided I wanted him."

I said "What do mean?"

She replied "You don't really think I'd really walk around the house in my cute little undies, that I bought just for you, if I wasn't after you, do you?"

Then our mom and I said in unison "What?!"

Gina said "That's right. After that first night, I knew I had to have you. So, I planned everything. You actually surprised me. It took a lot longer than I thought it would. So, kudos for the will power, Jimmy... This doesn't change anything, does it?"

I thought for a second seeing the apprehension in her eyes, and said "I actually kind of like it." And grinned.

****

Mom didn't give us a choice, but she did try to prepare dad for the conversation. It actually went better than I expected.

When we first broke the news, I could practically see the steam blowing out of his ears, but he finally settled down listening patiently as the red in his face dissipated.

As we spoke, I could see him making mental notes of issues he wanted to rehash. So, when we were done, he knew everything including Gina's plan.

Then he got his turn to speak, and he patiently said "I was glad to hear you haven't made any plans, or thought about children. That means it's not too late to turn back the hands of time so to speak. I guess there's no getting my little girl's... sorry, Gina's virginity back, but all else we can forgive and forget as the Good Book says."

Gina and I both said "Huh?!"

And he continued "Here's what we're going to do. For the rest of summer vacation until you both go to school, you'll both come with us to the store, and help out. If there's something that needs to be done here, one of you can stay home, but never together. Eventually, your relationship will return to the proper brother-sister relationship it should've stayed."

Our mom finally jumped in, and said "That sounds like a good plan to me. It fixes the problem at hand while giving us extra help at the store. Everybody wins even though you two may not see it that way now."

It didn't take long before our parents realized it wasn't such a perfect plan after all. Gina and I were caught kissing in the back room of the store on several occasions. So, they modified the plan so that we could only go to the back room one at a time.

Then they started catching us in bed together late at night when Gina would tip toe down to my room, and slip under the covers with me. Gina was insatiable, but she was mine... heart and soul.

It seemed no matter how many rules our parents made, Gina and I always found a way to be together. In fact, we found the old axiom "absence makes the heart grow fonder" to be absolutely true. If it were possible, I think we loved each other even more.

****

It finally got to the point that our parents were considering an all-girls boarding school for Gina, but we both protested with threats of running away together until they relented.

We all sat down and had a long... very... very long conversation. The final outcome was in our favor. They finally realized there was no point in trying to keep us apart. There would always be a way.

Our parents agreed to send us both to the same university just a few hours' drive away, and rent an off-campus apartment where we could live as man and wife.

The apartment complex only required ID which showed we both had the same surname and previous address. So, the apartment manager was satisfied we were a married couple.

We were happy there. We went to school during the day. We both held good part-time jobs to help our parents by paying for all of our other needs. When our parents came to visit, they maintained our married persona.

We had a happy life on campus, and off, as we worked towards our degrees. We did, however, make one wrong assumption... Not every drop of my sperm escaped to go down my little sister's throat. We didn't use condoms because neither of us liked the way they felt, and Gina hated sucking her treat out of them.

She got pregnant. I guess it was inevitable, and we were concerned. Our parents were concerned as well. However, we decided to go through with the pregnancy, and that was one of the best decisions of our lives.

Our parents even supported our decision. Mom went so far as to move in with us to help with our perfect little angel. We had a baby girl we named after our mom... Olivia.

Surprisingly, it never seemed to bother our mom when Gina and I had sex. In fact, we slept in the same bed together every night as any married couple would do even with her there. Of course, we tried to keep it quiet, and we refrained from anal while she was there. It just seemed easier.

****

Epilogue:

It turns out my whole family is full of surprises. As we were having a casual conversation, our proper, Church-going mom just slipped in "You know, you don't have to hold back while I'm here. I talked to your father after you two left for school, and I wasn't hardly able to sit down for a week. I miss him, and I miss his hard dick in my ass."

That's when my eyes bugged out of my head in complete shock. However, nothing shocks my little sister anymore. She just looked at me then my mom, and said "You're more than welcome to use Jimmy's dick in your ass while you're here."

Mom said "You want me... to let my own son... fuck me in the ass?! The same son that's living as your husband?!"

Gina said "Why not? He's mine, and I could never be jealous of you. I've seen him check you out, and I've seen you check him out... I think it's kind of hot... As a matter of fact, I'll even join you."

My mom, still in shock at this whole turn of events, looked at me. Then she looked back at Gina, and said "So, you want me... to fuck my son... AND... my daughter?!"

Gina said "Actually, I have a fantasy about having a threesome with another woman, and I know Jimmy is up for it, too. So, how about it?"

Before my mom could even answer, Gina jumped up, went over to our mom, kissed her square on the mouth, and started fondling her breasts through her clothing. Then she nodded her head motioning for me to join them, but I just enjoyed the show for a little bit.