They Lie in Wait

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ever since the incident, as soon as I regained my energy, I couldn't stop thinking about certain things. At random times of day, it was like my body remembered a certain feeling or reaction from that night. Then, before I knew it, I had to run off to find a private place to rub one out or risk jumping the next person who came across my path.

Ben, as always, was more than willing to assist me in this need. Each time I started to feel guilty about it I reminded myself how this had all started.

I had known Trisha, his wife, and we had gotten along right away. We had arrived at the compound at around the same time and found our place in this new home together. She was one of the few friends I had and it was through our friendship I became friends with Ben. Another couple our age joined our little posse and together, the five of us shared careless nights of joy, drinking, playing games, and doing anything but worrying about survival.

That night, I had guard duty and Trisha convinced me to let the four of them sneak out of the compound to go skinny dipping in the nearby reservoir. Monsters hadn't been reported in our area in years. We felt safe, bored, and a little reckless. I didn't stop them. I didn't report it when they shimmied the fence to avoid the cameras.

We had all snuck out before, it was no big deal. It was supposed to be a fun dumb night and no one would know. But everyone soon knew.

Without a doctor, only Franklin who had read first aid and survival books, Ben's leg never got set right and even when it healed the limp remained.

For months we didn't talk about it, each carrying our own guilt not ready to forgive ourselves for being so careless.

The first time we had sex, we didn't talk about it, didn't kiss, just let our bodies take control. Our grief forgotten in a moment of physical indulgence.

The sex was followed by more guilt, like I was betraying my dead friend, his dead wife. Guilt made us avoid each other until the distance just made us pent up with emotion. Then the emotion boiled over in a heated night of violent sex. What surprised us both was the way we didn't want to be apart afterwards, holding each other and falling asleep in the same bed.

We talked about it, about what it meant, and we agreed it meant nothing, just sex, just a body for the other to work out grief with. I didn't want to think about it and the feeling was mutual.

After that, we started seeking each other out. In the middle of the night, the kitchen pantry, under the grow lights while everyone else were doing jobs elsewhere. We tended our grief with mutual ecstasy.

Recently, however, I noticed how Ben looked at me when he thought I couldn't see. He kissed me during sex, and I let him, even though I knew I shouldn't. It was just sex, that was all, no strings. But there are always stings...

But at the moment, my body was burning with the memory of pleasure, from Ben, from past relationships, from Amon.

No, I shook my head, focusing on the moment. I did not want to think about the monster, I didn't want to think about the past. All I wanted was for this ache inside me to build and build until I couldn't remember my own name.

I yanked off my shirt, no bra underneath, and ground my hips into the growing bulge beneath me. Ben's face took on that blank look I knew meant he was on board.

"Well," I teased, "Just going to leave me hanging?"

He immediately sat up and pulled off his own shirt. Laughing at his eagerness, I stood up on his bed, still straddling him, and pulled off my sleep pants. By the time he wrangled his shirt over his head, I was standing nude and he was met with my pussy directly in his face.

Unphased, he dove in. He grabbed my ass and shoved his tongue into my folds. I had to put my hands on the wall behind him to maintain my balance on the mattress.

I knew I was wet before he even woke up and he was now moaning into me, tasting exactly how worked up I was. I let him work on me, knowing he loved it, loving it myself, but it wasn't enough.

My clit thrust into his nose as he tried to tongue as deeply as he could. When I moaned in heated frustration, he got the hint and moved his tongue to my clit. Licking, flicking, then sucking.

I lifted one foot, balancing with my hands on the wall, and used it to rub his cock through his boxers. It was getting hard, harder as I caressed it.

Needing more, I pulled away, dropping back to my knees. He didn't need any more prompting and quickly pulled himself free. I ground my pussy against his bare cock, spreading my moisture across him until he was gliding between my swollen lips.

Leaning forward, I whispered into his ear, "Please fuck me, Ben."

He grabbed his cock and positioned it at my entrance. When teasinglyI held myself on his tip, he growled and took my hips. Pulling me down and thrusting up at the same time, he entered me fully, roughly.

I gasped, closing my eyes to revel in the stretch and fullness.

In the darkness I heard a voice... "So beautiful my little star..."

My eyes opened and I cried out. I knew that voice.

"You ok?" Ben asked, stilling once he had worked himself fully inside me.

"Yah," I breathed. My body was singing with desire, craving more. "Don't stop."

We started moving together and I rode him toward my own end. My body was desperate for it in a way that reminded me of that night, Amon. The way he had drawn my desire from me, made it build to torturous levels.

My nerves remembered the feeling and tingled with the anticipation for that level of pleasure.

I moved faster, harder than I normally did. I needed that, I needed to get there. Ben matched my pace, hammering into me from below.

He threw his head back on the pillows, brow creased. "Fuck, Star. I'm going to cum."

"Not yet!" I was close, but I needed more. I closed my eyes in concentration, again in the dark.

Amon's voice filled my mind. "He won't be able to make you feel the way I make you feel, but I can always help you get there again."

"No!" I shook head, trying to clear it from my thoughts.

Ben pulled me off of him and I protested the loss. He threw me to the bed on my back and entered me again. He lifted my hips off the bed, angling his cock so it hit me in that spot he knew I liked.

The muscles of his broad shoulders flexed, showing off the muscles of a man who worked. When I closed my eyes, the image remained, only now, Ben was replaced with Amon in his shadowy form.

His thumb went to my clit, rubbing me toward my climax.

"Come for me," Ben and Amon spoke together. I moaned, gripping my own breasts, desperate for that memory of burning sensation.

"Harder," I begged.

He obliged with both his cock and his fingers.

"It's not the same," Amon whispered, appearing every time I closed my eyes. Lost to lust, I gave up trying to ignore him. I wanted what he had given me. Mind numbing pain-laced pleasure.

"Please," I begged Ben or Amon. I couldn't be sure.

Ben pulled out, trying to keep from cumming before me, and replaced his cock with three fingers. They worked me nearly as hard as his cock, curving up to hit my g-spot. It felt good, but it wasn't enough.

I flipped over and got on my knees, pressing my chest to the bed and presenting my ass.

"Hit me," I breathed, surprised I was asking for it but beyond care or shame.

"What?" Ben had sat back, unsure what I wanted.

"Spank me," I spoke louder so he could hear me clearly. "Please, Ben."

He placed a hand tentatively on my ass, then smacked it lightly. The small sting made my body sing.

"Yes, harder..."

He did it again, harder this time, and I arched my back, groaning into the sheets. Amon chuckled.

I felt his cock nudge against me and he spanked me again, a little harder. When the sting made my body convulse, his cock twitched against my dripping lips.

"Don't stop. Fuck me, Ben."

He didn't need any more instruction, sinking into me and holding himself deep to feel my walls contract when he spanked me again.

"Fuck, Star," he groaned, then started to move, his hand landing each time he sank into me. As he got into it, the slaps became varied, less predictable. My ass started to get warm and each time he overlapped his hits the sting felt deeper, making my body more sensitive.

My fingers moved to my throbbing clit and I rubbed hard and fast, reveling in the height of sensation. Amon's voice was right in my ear, as if he were there.

"Look what you're becoming, a little pain slut. This boy will never be able to replace what we had. Only I can make you feel the way you want. Even from here, I can give you a taste. Do you want that, Star? Just a taste?"

"Please, yes!" I cried into the mattress. I was right on the edge, so close I would have agreed to anything. Just a taste... just enough to tip me over...

The shadows swirled and caressed my body. Every place they touched came alive. I burned, I needed more. It tore through my body, making my nipples rock hard and the abrasion of the sheets felt divine.

My clit throbbed in anticipation and finally, it touched me there. My arms shot out, gripping the sheets like my life depended on it. It washed over me, my entire body tightening, then convulsing.

Ben's hands dug into my hips, preventing me from pulling away as he hammered into me, grunting as my pussy became a vice grip.

I saw white and felt like I was floating. Everything around me slipped away as I hovered in this space of pure pleasure. Time had no meaning.

When I finally returned to my body, I felt the stinging and aching aftermath. Ben was still inside me, having spent himself at some point during my rapture. My pussy was still pulsing, keeping him hard longer.

We fell to our sides, exhausted. Ben held me to him as he softened inside me. Vaguely, I had the thought that it was time to leave, but fatigue swept over me and I couldn't find the will to move.

As the darkness consumed me, I heard Amon, closer than ever, "Good girl, my little star, letting me take care of you. You're mine now..."