All Comments on 'They Wanted My Wife'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 325 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hmmmm where is the rest? It just stops

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is that it? Good start to a story then the writer must have gotten a brain aneurism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

An intriguing and quite good opening, but.... Sorry. You have a story trailer, not a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Is this what's commonly referred to as a 750 word "flash story"? Just asking as there's not much to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start to a story. Gave it a 4. Will be waiting for part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Just love it when a person sticks up for what's right. I thought I had a friend who proved me wrong. That SOB not around anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not much so far, it's not a story yet. Looking at the author's writing history, we can expect part two in about three or four years.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting start, where's the rest. 2** for incomplete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a bit more detail and an ending

peterb5740peterb5740over 1 year ago

A three because no ending

MkflowMkflowover 1 year ago

Why post a story that has no ending?????

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

Damn! Normally I thoroughly dislike those psycho-MCs who go postal on the cheaters. But THIS shit clearly deserved that response. Real shame the story is so short!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Guess the cunt writer had a brain fart

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 1 year ago

Where's the second part? Obviously, they're still alive. Vengeance !! The Bear semi-approves. Finish it.

The BEAR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great to read a story about a man not wanting to be a cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow what a surprise. Another author who doesnt finish. Im not liking this trend atm. Why bother writing a story and leave all the good stuff out.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

Where is the F...ing ending

Nato_Nato_over 1 year ago

Could've gone so much longer. 5/5

Nato_

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 1 year ago

This is a strange short story. It does not come close to telling the complete story but it was a very interesting story as it was. I liked how Dave handled the situation. He needs to kick that cheating wife to the curb. Five stars for an inventive story here.

kdad9010kdad9010over 1 year ago

Excellent! I love it. There’s so much story here and so few words. Nicely done.

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGover 1 year ago

Author never seems to finish his stories ???

JBird11JBird11over 1 year ago

Luv the story but would really like some follow up on what happens next.

apollo70apollo70over 1 year ago

The story was too short and needs Part 2 to explain further!

juanviejojuanviejoover 1 year ago

UNFIT FOR A RATING!

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

I'd like to sit on that jury. I'd vote to acquit.

LucasredLucasredover 1 year ago

Where's the rest?

ErotFanErotFanover 1 year ago

There's a good story in there waiting to come out. This may be the beginning or the end or somewhere in the middle.

I did admire your courage with the physical attack on the wife. Most authors confess to never thinking of striking a woman in their stories.

hobie1010hobie1010over 1 year ago
We need

another chapter, or SOMEONE to write one to finish this damn story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So much more to be told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice start. FTDS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 stars for hitting the women too! ALL the guilty need to be punished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a good start to a story.

GRG20463GRG20463over 1 year ago

You need to do part two - the fall out.

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

Nothing leading to or after!

Story needs to be finished!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I dispose stories that have no ending. Pure laziness on the Author’s part!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ok. And then what happened? Good beginning to a story, but no finish. Gave it 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ending?

Just_GymJust_Gymover 1 year ago

Nice complete story. Too bad some commenters have zero imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a 2nd chapter! As in Who?,Why?! What? (what is the aftermath) etc.

RimmerdalRimmerdalover 1 year ago

Dropped it from 3*s to 2*s due to no beginning, no ending and just a short scene from some where in the middle.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good start, where's the rest or when's the rest?

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Wouhaw, quel auteur... décidément, arrêtez d'écrire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Story not finished, so 2 stars when it could’ve been 4. Needs a what happened when the police arrived at least. Another fucking author that just can’t compete a story. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well I would give it 3 star just because it started off really well. The description of how the guy feels and what he does when he slowly wakes up was fantastic. After he finds out his wife is in bed with a couple, the story nosedives off the ledge. The ending....well there was no real ending. The story line needs at least one additional chapter to clean things up. THey wanted his wife? For what purpose? Was she drugged too? Did she willingly participate in the sex? How long as this been going on or was it just this one time? What was the screaming all about while he was outside. Please finish the story or let someone else complete the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting, well done. I understand the ending without completion, but I understand commenter wanting more detail, reasons, and likely retribution. You bring up a number of questions, including why husband was out of the loop, how long the wife had been involved with the others, her motivations, etc.

Thanks for the short.

-jog

JBird11JBird11about 1 year ago

Really like this story, would love to see a follow up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

what happened next?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Where is the story. Youstarted one but then just gaveup. You quit. Tellus when you are ready to write a complete story. Then maybe we will have something to read and can tell you what we think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You really should have extended this. That said, a very good story.

SteelPaperTSteelPaperTabout 1 year ago

Very good story, but should be under Flash Stories, so the abruptness and the pieces missing do Not detract from IT.

jazzharpjazzharpabout 1 year ago

Good story. I can fill in the blanks, unlike other readers. Why do they insist on having everything spelled, and then they'd hate it just the same.

This is the first I've read by you. I don't see anything recent. I hope you will return the writing and submitting stories here.

jazzharpjazzharpabout 1 year ago

I liked it as is, but a sequel would be entertaining.

As for my previous comment "spelled out" and "return to writing". I need an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What, you get tired writing?

Bad show dude.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd212 months ago

Not much of a story. A drugged husband finds his wife cheating and beats them up? Doesn't work for me.

orion2bear2orion2bear212 months ago

Where isrest of the story it startedandthen stopped

RimmerdalRimmerdal12 months ago

Start The Damn Story.

Finish The Damn Story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nothing here but an idiots ramblings. what a doofus.

Boardman68Boardman6812 months ago

I guess everyone has different views. I really enjoyed the story. Some authors might take the story from another 3 or 4 pages. However, I think you got your point across, and told a very good story, very well. Difficult to do in so few words. Well done.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuy12 months ago

Not much of a story… more a concept to build a story around(?)

Pinto931Pinto93111 months ago

Good start to a story. So then what………..

DORTMAN69DORTMAN6911 months ago

Pauvre type quand on est incapable de donner à sa femme ce dont elle a besoin d'autres s'encharge heureusement !!!! Il avait qu'à s'en occuper au lieu de dormir ce con !!! Quelle réussite sa crise de nerf maintenant il vas avoir des soucis avec la justice cette couille molle !!! J'espère que le couple vas continuer à s'occuper de sa femme en lui donnant ce qu'il a était incapable de lui donner du sex de la bite !!!! CE cocu est un perdant un Pauvre type !!!!!

tonyneatotonyneato11 months ago

And then, and then, and then along came nutin'

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

FTDS...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yes

Recovery and immediate action

Let us make up the painful punishment

Jlyn1Jlyn111 months ago

That's it😡

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Suggestion:if you can't finish the story. DON'T POST IT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Excellent story, 5 stars. As far as comments on finishing it, actually you did. Sometimes less, is more.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I think it could use a part 2. Not for him, but for their kids. We already know he's going to the hospital to get checked for drugs in his system, and Dave going there to try and fix his busted up face. I don't know about the 2 women though.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I love a good Short Story. This is a good one.

A man in trouble, suspense, betrayal, what

more could one want.?

We need more like this,

shr

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

3 stars for what's written knocked down to 2 stars because the story ended too suddenly & without any conclusion. Shit on you authors that write half stories. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It had the makings of a good story, but it was way to short with not much of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

End the fucking story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

You gotta have intelligence to have imagination. You gotta have imagination and intelligence to fill in the blanks and understand.

Great story - 5*stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Deserved more setup and follow-up.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

finish the stories they are just left hanging!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I hate stories like this one that leave me hanging. There's been a lot of them lately...mostly boring.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

That was it! I guess you don't have the smarts to complete the story. 1/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I believe the phrase is FTDS

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Well written scene. ☆☆☆☆

Sadly for a large portion of the LW readership the punishment is the payoff and stories such as this are akin to coitus interruptus. JPB has thousands of FTDS comments yet remains one of LE's most read authors. Have no worries, good writing will win out.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unfinished, what a bummer.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Not full story stopped just when it got interesting

bigeightguybigeightguy7 months ago

Interesting but far from finished

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Agreed, this story needs to be finished. It was a good start, I hope the author finishes it.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WTF was that? Good start, now finish it!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

......That's it?...............WTF!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Would love to know what happens next

oksideshow859419oksideshow8594196 months ago

Not bad I liked it. Is there going to be another chapter? 🙉🙊🙈💨

silverthorne16silverthorne165 months ago

It could be a 5-star, but if no ending, then perhaps 1-star. Odd though...it sounds VERY familiar!

WargamerWargamer5 months ago

I liked tis story but gave it 1/5 because it’s unfinished. Read it again, still unfinished but upgraded my score to 2/5

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

needs to be finished

Pinto931Pinto9315 months ago

A good start to a story but…and then?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I felt robbed of the ending.

ttjbjr54ttjbjr545 months ago

Good story & an easy read. What happened to the ending? Did you run out of ink?

CrazyDaveTrucker60CrazyDaveTrucker605 months ago

So what happened then?

Bri29Bri294 months ago

A very real reaction to a horrible situation from a normal husband .Well done i need to read more of your stuff Micheal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous