All Comments on 'They Wanted My Wife'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 323 Comments
SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Very good, but stopped way too short. There needs to be a part 2. I can see a divorce, the soon to be ex-wife and others going to jail, and of course both families will get involved. Please write it.

jimjam69jimjam69over 2 years ago

Needs a lot of help! No prelim, no story, no conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Epilogue?

vickitvohiovickitvohioover 2 years ago

i gave you a 5 for the btb but this was NOT a great example of a flash story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

very short and to the point but you didn't finish the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good start...chapter 2?

Thanx!

Loklie

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ran out of ink? That’s not an ending in any sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good start, but that's all it is.

please finish it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

story needs to be completed. What's there is pretty good now finish it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like it, needs a follow-up

ju8streadingju8streadingover 2 years ago

this needs finished to be voted on

Chuckles1966Chuckles1966over 2 years ago

That's not a story. It's an opening scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

WASTE of time!!! So tires of so called writers on this site NOT FINISHING THE DAMN STORY!!!!!

SplitGeode66SplitGeode66over 2 years ago

Short but powerful. Well done! 5 stars.

Deprived891Deprived891over 2 years ago

Not enough for a story, need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pt2?

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 2 years ago

You need to finish this

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolute horse crap. Don't think about giving up the day job please

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awww then what?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent short story...no waffling, no bullshit...5 stars!

timbrewulftimbrewulfover 2 years ago

not much. it isnt even a chapter, never mind a story. clearly the author has no idea where to take this. Police etc on the way! Start again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please, finish the story... It is a VERY GOOD start! ...+5

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Good scene. Needs a story to fill it out

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

Like all the other comments, I have to say "interesting opening scene". But it is unlikely I will catch the next scene and it might take months to figure out who these characters are and why this guy has the antiquated notion that he could accost his wife for no reason other than she was engaged at the moment in sexual activity with others.

I shouldn't pick on you Michaela, this has been the trend du jour of late, shorter and shorter snippets that are just sex scenes interrupted by blind machismo. I know your Followers to Stories ratio is excellent, so I will try the archives to find more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A man walks into a bar... That was your whole story...

SunnyU2SunnyU2over 2 years ago

You have the makings of something interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What now?

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

He was drugged, but recovered quickly enough to break through a door and beat up a guy?

.

When the cops arrived, he was arrested. Eventually the charges are dropped, but it cost him a couple thousand in attorneys fees.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 2 years ago

Not finished or a real story more like a teaser for the rest of the story.

MaxiMilfMaxiMilfover 2 years ago

Finish the damned the story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Fragment

CharetteCharetteover 2 years ago

aye , a nice Opener but more flesh to the bones plz

Tiger27Tiger27over 2 years ago

I won't give a rating because there isn't enough to work with.

JensensloverJensensloverover 2 years ago

FTDS!!!!! It's not cute or clever to post UNFINISHED 'stories'.

CBX1980CBX1980over 2 years ago

5 stars, Just one really pissed off husband, no special forces, navy seals, short and sweet right to the point.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

FTDS! Gave it five stars for an excellent introduction!

demanderdemanderover 2 years ago

Ia\ agree about the opening scene. But a good one. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I hated it. Why? I’ve read a number of stories here that were poorly developed as if the author was writing with one hand and beating off with the other. The end result was utter garbage. This was not the case. This story started off really good. You could tell that the author knows how to write coherently. And then BAM. It’s over. No further plot development. It’s as if dinner was ready and it’s now time to turn off the PC. Please don’t start something and not finish it. You only hurt your fan base.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Simple scene...not a story... Complete it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I liked it.

Aint no one above an ass whoopping.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So within minutes of waking up from what he assumes was a drugged induced stupor, he is able to ascertain with 100% certainty that was drugged and his wife was willingly and knowingly cheating on him and able to fight another man and beat him to a bloody pulp?

You really are a special kind of stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A good beginning and then very unsatisfying. It just died.

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

Just another open beginning, open ending attempt at a story. But really is this even a story?? Struggles to get going good and then just stops when it does. I guess on the bright side it wasn't about a cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done. I wish it were longer, but this is an excellent flash story.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

I agree with most others. Well written but overly short. The story needs explanations, both the prequal and sequall. Perhaps summed up by "Finish the damn story". Cheers.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 2 years ago

3* Dear FTDS the Great, you need to return to writing in LW. This story, along with others, need your attention. Thank you sir.

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

This is what readers call a start of a BTB!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Finish the damn thing or quit writing!! I’m so tired of you wannabe writers posting a half finished one page story!! You should be banned from posting!!!!!

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I just do not get how someone who seems to be so drugged-up could beat up another guy who was not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the rage, much more likely what were to happen. But part 2? Fall out? What about ol slutty wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs more. Good story but sort of lazy.

The writer left a lot of room for both a prequel and a sequel.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

Not enough here to be a story. finish it... use this as a forward of sorts then tell the whole story.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

WTF? And then what happened?

\

Odiouser, he didn't accost his wife for fucking the other guy, but for her part in drugging him.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

OKAAYYY????

Now that was interesting, what now?????

You did not indicate any further chapters to explain further..

If this is complete as is, it is an unfinished story. All unfinished tales get an automatic 1/5.

If it does continue l will change my vote accordingly.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Another drugged husband story. 2 in one day, we got so lucky.

These stories lack any emotional impact other than getting the little wimps beating their chests like an Alpha male Ape. The writing itself was good, but the worn out plot line was pathetically stupid. The pandering to the wannabe tough buys is tedious at best.

In other words if you had put some effort into it and dropped the typical cliches you might have had something. You can write, you cant plot nor fill it out or create anything of substance, but 1 out of 4 aint bad. Right?

patilliepatillieover 2 years ago

Well done intro to a story, wish you had finished it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good flash story anyway, but deserves more.

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

There must be more coming. This writer doesn’t leave his readers hanging

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, they got her with her consent. Let them have her.

Three stars.

The waking up drugged was a bit long. I do like the ending.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

I gave you a 4 but it was like a trailer scene to a movie. WTF is the story?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nothing to see here, move along, move along g.

Samhain8415Samhain8415over 2 years ago

Great opening but where’s the rest ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

come on,that bullshit ending.you a great writer what change.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Melodramatic muck. Not erotic. Cliché. Other than that, I don’t like it.

KarnevilKarnevilover 2 years ago

I assume there'll be another part otherwise this is pretty much a waste of time. A brief description of a violent sociopath doing what violent sociopaths do and blaming everybody else. Perhaps he was drugged, we don't really know because everything is so vague, however on this evidence I'd say they did the sensible thing but probably should have given him a larger dose.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 2 years ago

You have an excellent story record so I feel a bit stupid offering advice, but what happened? Did you by any chance have a few too many before starting this story? The way I see this, it’s only a short scene out of a good story. The question is, “Will we ever see the entire story?” Nothing frustrates me more than starting a very good story only to find it is open ended and that it never gets finished. I have actually waited patiently for months only to be disappointed by authors who never ‘finish the damn story’.

This story is both ‘open ended’ and open started.’ Not your best effort by far. (And I really am your fan.) Good Luck! cd

TajfaTajfaover 2 years ago

Like others have said this is only part of a story. Is there more to come?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Needs both a prequel and a sequel.

lujon2019lujon2019over 2 years ago

one fifth of a story gets one fifth of a score

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is promising but I really wish you would have completed the story in one shot. Or at least noted that there would be a part 2. We haven't heard from any other character and this is obviously an open-ending. Waayy too open in my opinion. Please conclude soon.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Why are all the good, interesting stories becoming shorter and shorter? We get 6 page cuckold stories every day, but stories like this are barely 6 paragraphs. I really hope you plan to give us more of this one based on your great start.

Baldy74Baldy74over 2 years ago

Interesting start, will you continue this? To Odiouser, His wife willingly let him be drugged, not caring that there could be potential side effects. Maybe severe ones. His response was mild compared to that crime.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Where is the ending? **

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It’s a vignette, get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What you gave us was interesting. But with no background…no lead up….and no followthru, it really was nothing more than a torn page out of a magazine.

.

Some might like this. Some might think it clever or elegant. But I look at it as cheating on your readers.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This had the potential to be very good. It did, however, need some revealing of how it all developed and some sort of an aftermath beyond calling the cops.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

I would have given you a much better grade for this story if you had finished telling it! 3 *!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well MAYBE he's been drugged, maybe he had too much to drink. No signs that he's been held captive, just placed on a bed. He's guilty of assault and battery so he's going to jail probably. But what happens we don't know and are left to guess at. I HATE unfinished stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

like it but need chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You stopped too soon. As with many stories, it takes forever to post a second and subsequent installments. People lose interest. Don’t let that happen here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Like others have said…no lead up, no conclusion, just part of what could have been a good story, and 5 stars. Partial effort gets partial scores, 2 stars

skruff101skruff101over 2 years ago

So it seems we have to accept the fact that authors now have no need to write a story, we are now subjected to single scenes from a larger story, the usual excuse is that the author wants the reader to imagine their own beginnings and endings, pretentious tripe masquerading as high concept, the reality is the author didn’t have a clue how to start or how to finish.

The norm nowadays appears to be that the really dire stories get thousands of words over multiple chapters written by people who lack the ability to stop themselves, whilst submissions that have the foundation for an interesting read (like this one) get one page that’s more akin to a synopsis for a longer entry.

It may seem churlish to criticise authors giving of their free time and submitting their efforts for our enjoyment, but the change from full stories to mere summaries is somewhat irritating.

My rant takes nothing away from this authors quality of writing it’s simply that here is one story that is indicative of the now popular trend of unfinished work but like Oliver Twist with bowl in hand it begs for more.

mudhentwomudhentwoover 2 years ago

What is the point?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A great beginning. Waiting for the equally interesting conclusion.

Rolando1225Rolando1225over 2 years ago
The end is clear...

The guy was clearly drugged to knock him out and allow the wife to partake in a mixed group sex with those so-called friends. He attacked David, David's sister in law, and his own wife, but he was under the effect of the drugs and alcohol and didn't know for sure what he was doing, he was afraid for his life and retaliated. In any case, he can care less if he goes to jail of not. He wanted revenge at any cost for his humiliation, and he exacted it. The marriage is toasted. He has no need for a sharing whore in his life, regardless if she "loves" him or not. He voluntarily called the police to give himself up and make the matter public. Use your imagination readers. No marriage, no friends, may be some jail time. Time to move on to another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just nod if you're being held captive and was forced to post whatever this is.

amanapamanapover 2 years ago

Please say a part 2 is coming?!

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago
More like the laughs! LOL

Ah the typical LW husband angst story. the wife is a slut and the friends drug him, but not enough...

if they drugged him, why didn't they lock him in a room?

No wife does this unless her husband is either a shit she wants revenge on or a slug in bed and she needs to score some good sex.

Assault will land hubs in prison where he will be bubba's bitch and the wife will have everything and men to fuck. Better fucks.

As I said, he heard the sound of laughter. Bubba is waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
5 stars

Please finish!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, that was crap!

And to think I've got one of your earlier stories on my Favorites list!!

Danger09Danger09over 2 years ago

This could've been a awesome story if it was at least 2 pages, 3 tops. Way too short.

SKHPSKHPover 2 years ago

FTDS. No rating for a fragment.

BSreaderBSreaderover 2 years ago
Was kinda lost

This guy did what any real man would do. But it was confusing and a mess.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoover 2 years ago

How does the next paragraph go?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's a P.O.S.!!

Bones74Bones74over 2 years ago

That was as erotic as watching a Nancy Pelosi press conference. We need a "wimps write revenge stories" section.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous