All Comments on 'They Wanted My Wife'

by michaellajones

Sort by:
  • 326 Comments (Page 4)
sjmbsrfsjmbsrf4 months ago

I love the premise and the wronged husband's reaction. It is so good that I think there is a lot of potential for further development of the story, maybe the wife's rationale, how she set it up, perhaps how she was seduced into the idea by the other participants??? Love the writing and the situation development, and my desire for more is simply a compliment to the powerful storyline and its great capacity for exploration of possibly?) a potentially naive wife who thinks she can force her husband to join her fantasies, how the damaged husband corrects any possible misconception as to his acceptance of such a misconceived and ultimately selfish alternative to a proper marriage and relationship....

49ers6949ers694 months ago

Wish the story would have continued. Needs at least a part two. Good job.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar4 months ago

Very well done short story. 5*

26thNC26thNC4 months ago

That was so good that I wanted another four pages.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A good start, but needs a lot more. 2 stars because of that.

Phatom10Phatom104 months ago

Could have been real good! But to short!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Not bad. Though it begs for a continuation.

ttjbjr54ttjbjr543 months ago

Finish the story. Good start but you never finished. 2 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This was such a good beginning. Can we get another chapter

Medussa55Medussa553 months ago

I would have liked a lttle bit more either background or in conclusion

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This must be what's called a "flash story" on here. Too many words for 750, and not enough for a real story. This would have made a nice base for a good story though. I liked what I read, but just not enough of it.

Zaccheaus93Zaccheaus933 months ago

I hope there will be more

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

And then what the fuck happened

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A great start for the story but you stopped midway. Not the 1st story I've read from this author like that. If you write a story for posting, have respect for the reader to finish it. 2 stars on that- a shame, really. Bob

silverthorne16silverthorne163 months ago

You REALLY need a 2nd part or conclusion for this story, detailing the fallout!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Its just an intro, are you not aware that a story requires a beginning, a middle and an end?

H2OwolfH2Owolf2 months ago

It is a great start. I agree that it needs to have a follow up.

Pinto931Pinto9312 months ago

And then what?

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

This a great story that stands without the need for any additional prose. I can't understand people with no imagination needing additional verbiage. They would probably have the Founders still writing the Constitution. This is a five star short story. I get it.

Ed

drbenchpress66drbenchpress66about 1 month ago

Ok if I wanted to read stories where I have to imagine the ending/conclusion myself then I’d just write my own fkin stories. But I’m terrible at actually formulating coherent sentences. So that brings me back to why the fuck would I want blue ball myself like that? Also there’s a big difference between ending a story and just leaving out an ending. This one was fine but some stories legit feel like they just stopped short. Boom wait till next chapter but there is no next chapter. Idk man I think you should try and write a conclusion unless you have some witty plot twist that makes you go “hmm shit”. I have read some that are really good without the typical ending that we come to expect, most of the time it’s just unsatisfying.

Booboo12629Booboo1262930 days ago

What a waste of time reading this. You insult your readers when you have them read your story only to discover you left it unfinished.

LechemanLecheman24 days ago

As much as I liked the story and will agree with the consensus that there could be more, the story in itself is self-explanatory.

The fact the MC was drugged places all involved as complicit and thus open to criminal proceedings, not excluding divorce.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

Why do you people write a piece of a story and then just stop? Are you too stupid to finish it? If I wanted to read partial stories then I would read mysteries and not what is supposed to be a complete fucking story on here. Damn you are so fucking annoying.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

Needs more

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 days ago

That was great and it needs a satisfying author-created conclusion

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 hours ago

Too simple and short, a little more background maybe.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous