All Comments on 'They Watched Me at the Beach'

by pleasetouchmenow

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
willy9ishwilly9ishover 18 years ago
mmmmm

A good short story well written and I could see it happen. More please

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Short but Hot

Hot and sexy story, would love to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
very sexxy

Your story was so HOT... I closed my eyes wishing I was there in front of you... You really know how to write...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

short and sweet, could imagine myself there with you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved this one. Made me very horny. Rubbing my cock the whole time I read it.

MauigirlMauigirlabout 11 years ago
GREAT story!

Your story had me stroking my clit the whole time! I live on Maui, and visit Little Beach (Nudist beach) as often as I can, hoping to have the guts to do this one day! Thanks for the great read, and for bringing my own fantasy to life.

-MauiGirl

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 7 years ago
Awesome!

Really hot! Would love to come on a scene like this. Made me hard!

NekidinazNekidinazover 4 years ago
Wonderful story...

That was such an erotic and sensual story, I could picture it all. I enjoy my exhibitionist time too and would love to have a beach experience such as you describe here...very sexy indeed...thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

love this story, when you experience this for real, it is so horny in the flesh...

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife and I frequently go to Nude beaches. She loves to get naked and lay on her stomach and spread her legs exposing her wide open pussy . Men constantly hang around staring and often hang around jerking off. She loves when she sees their hard cocks and often holds her pussy open and plays with herself. No touch but great tease.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Loved this story jerked off twice while reading it

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My wife is a total exhibitionist and loves to be nude on the beach. When we get to the beach, we’d love to start playing around right away. I start by pinching and sucking her nipples and she starts playing with my cock. This almost immediately draws a crowd. Sometimes you’re a couples, but more often than not. It is a single man. She is particularly turned on when they were a lot of hard cocks being stroked around us. Next, I usually get her down and start licking and sucking her pussy. She then takes my cock in her mouth and we start 69 in. When we go back to laying down, she always looks around to ensure that men are watching and playing with themselves, and she always smiles at them and opens her pussy lips so they get a better look at her Cunt. We usually don’t interact with any of these people, but there have been a couple times when she was particularly impressed with a Long hard cock. She will waive them over and let them play with her tits and pussy. She then will jerk them off. I always check myself off just watching this. We both love these trips to the beach.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I am a 28 year old woman who is a total exhibitionist. I never wear a bra and wear low cut tops that show off my small but firm breasts. I often go panty less and wear short skirts and bend over exposing my virgins. One of my favorite things to do is to go to a private area of a nude beach and play with myself. I always attract men who will be jerking off. I don’t let them touch me, but spread my legs so my pussy is wide open. There are men who will come 2 or 3 times just watching. There are couples who will fuck as a play with myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous