They Were Lovers

Story Info
Wife and lover come out to husband.
2.1k words
2.1
40.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jon met my wife, Kayla, through a mutual friend. They had gotten along well and started hanging out together regularly. I was never really threatened by Jon. He was always pleasant and polite, but when you're fucking someone else's wife, you tend to err on the side of caution. They had fun sneaking around while I was at work or away on a trip, but no matter how much fun the sneaking was, there was something missing. They told me this later on.

There was a night in December that they decided to fill in the missing piece to their puzzle. Kayla invited Jon to over to our place to play cards after dinner. He arrived around eight in the evening and Kayla welcomed in. She gave him hug, which I didn't think was that unusual, they were friends after all.

We first sat down on the sofa and I grabbed Jon a beer from the refrigerator. When I returned Jon and Kayla were sitting together, holding hands, resting them on his leg. "What's going on guys?" I asked, as the expression on their faces was that of someone who had to deliver some terrible news.

"Well... dear..." She said, "We have something we need to tell you, but we'd rather you be sitting down." So, I did the reasonable thing and sat down. She called me by my full first name, which she hardly ever does, and proceed to explain. "So, Jon and I have been having a sexual relationship for the last couple of months. You see, we had this chemistry that was bigger than both of us, and one thing led to another... we care about each other." She reasoned. "I also care about you and I didn't want to cheat on you, so... we have an arrangement we'd like to propose."

Jon picked up where Kayla left off. "You see, we can't stop seeing each other. There's just too much there to ignore, but we wanted to make sure you were included in our little tryst. We'll continue having sex regularly, but you'll there with us.. watching. Maybe lending a helping hand here or there." He said, smiling.

Kayla continued, "Really, it's going to be a lot of fun for you. I've looked at your search history and I know you like cuckolding porn." She rolled her eyes as I looked confused. "I've seen the history on your browser and you constantly search Pornhub for 'cuckolding relationships', so I know that deep down this is really what you want. It's honestly what's best for our marriage as well."

Jon began again. "So, what we need from you is a signed document. A simple statement that all parties within the contract agree to these terms." I looked through the papers that Kayla pulled out of her purse. There were things that specified she and Jon were to be absolved from any wrongdoing in the event that the arrangement didn't work out and I decided to begin divorce proceedings. There were also clauses that allowed various forms of physical contact, such as kissing, cuddling, and even showering and sleeping together.

I sat there, my mouth dry, not knowing what to say. Kayla pleaded her case. "Look... I love you, but I also love Jon and what he can do for me. It's nothing personal, but the way he makes me feel is something I can just quit. I know he feels the same way about me." Jon nodded his head in agreement. "So, sign the contract, babe... this is the way it's going to be for now on."

What was I to do? I certainly didn't want a divorce, but I had no idea how I would react to watching Kayla be fucked by another man. I looked at the pair of them again- their hands still locked, but on her thigh now. Kayla looked at me earnestly and said, "Maybe this will convince you to sign..."

I watched as she pulled Jon's face to hers and began to kiss him. He returned the sentiment with gusto and put his hand on her cheek. Part of me couldn't believe what I was watching. There was my wife kissing another man. My cock began to stir in my briefs. I didn't want to acknowledge it, but the longer you both kissed, the more pronounced my erection became. I tried to shift and hide it, but Jon noticed it first. "Look... he likes this!" He exclaimed. That's when Kayla handed me the pen. I looked down at the contract, pen in hand, and sighed. I couldn't hide it from them and I damn sure couldn't hide it from myself... I wanted this. My hands scribbled my signature and that's when the real fun began.

--

Kissing was only a stepping stone to what transpired that evening. When the contract was signed, I immediately witnessed Jon begin taking my wife's top off while she worked on his pants. The had done this before and it was a sight to behold. Both of them excited for what was going to happen- like two high school teenagers in love for the very first time. It didn't take long before her bra was snapped and her breast sprang free. The same could also be said for his cock, as she had released it from his pants with little effort. He was larger than I was. About an inch longer, but much thicker, with a large mushroom head. I could see why she wanted me to sign the contract, because her lips were on his cock before anything else could happen. She didn't just suck his cock... no, she made love to it. Her lips and tongue working in harmony to produce beautiful moans and groans from him. I could probably go on about that blowjob for hours... how she brought him to the edge and back down again, but there's just so much that happened that night, that it's hard to focus on just one thing.

Jon was not one to let her pleasure come far from after his own, because in no time he had Kayla spread out on the couch, her legs spread while his face was buried between her thighs, licking her swollen pussy lips, lapping loudly so I could hear. There were times when she grabbed his head and pulled him in close and screamed his name at the top of her lungs... those were the times when his eyes met mine and I could tell that he was thinking about how fucking hot it was to be licking another man's wife right in front of him.

There were more kisses, more touching, fingering, licking, biting, but soon Kayla couldn't handle any more and she looked into Jon's eyes and asked him to fuck her. It was a sweet request. Nothing lewd or suggestive- just, "Please, baby, please fuck me."

Jon called me over. He wanted me there when his cock entered her. He said he needed me to see what he did to her body and how they worked together to achieve a multiple climax. I didn't believe this because I've never once made Kayla cum from fucking her, but he swore she was going to cum and that when she did, his balls were going to release every last bit of sperm he had been saving up.

I was guided through the next process by Jon. He brought me to my knees and positioned himself between Kayla's thick legs. "Taste it." He said. "I want you to know the cock that's going to make your wife cum so hard, she'll probably wake up your fucking neighbors." So, I did the natural thing and put my lips down to his cockhead. I let my tongue circle his tip and down the shaft. It was throbbing and producing so much fucking heat. I knew that Kayla was going to enjoy having him fill her up. After a few good times into my mouth, I planted a kiss on Jon's cockhead and waited. "Alright, guide me in." He said, his cock waiting for my hand. I wasted no time and held his throbbing flesh just above Kayla's engorged lips. His cockhead was still wet, so I teased her clit by rubbing him up and down her sensitive button. "Don't tease me..." She said. It was an order, not a suggestion. Slowly, I placed Jon's thick head at the opening of her lips. I placed my other hand on Jon's ass and began to feed his cock into her tight little snatch. Inch by inch Kayla let out the most sexy fucking whimpers and moans until the base of his cock sealed her pussy tight. He moved in, going deeper, and pressed his lips into hers. It was a lover's kiss and no sooner than their lips parted, did she say, "I love you..." to which he replied that he loved her as well.

I watched my wife fuck Jon for over four hours. They positioned themselves in multiple arrangements and always found a way to make it look natural. It was like their bodies were meant to be pressed tight against each other. At one point they were locked in an embrace while his cock was still nestled deep within her pussy. Watching them make love probably had to be the singular event of my adulthood. I was never going to go back to the guy who fucked his wife every month or so. No, I was now the guy who got to shower in the affection of his wife and another man.

Kayla took a moment while Jon had her on her back to pull me over to her. She kissed me with similar enthusiasm as she had kissed Jon. "I love you... thank you for giving me this." She said, pressing her hand to my cheek. Her eyes then looked concerned, but I soon realized that it wasn't concern that was in her eyes, but pure, unadulterated lust, as she came hard around Jon's cock. She cried out while still looking at me. I had never seen her body shake so uncontrollably and I knew that he had something that I didn't. Jon shouted, "Oh fuck, baby... fuck... I'm going to cum." Kayla whimpered back as best she could, "Please... please cum deep inside of me. Claim my pussy, Jon. Own me." The last words she said were meant for me. She wanted me to know that her pussy now belonged to him. That the wetness that formed on her panties all the time was because she was thinking about him. That the reason she had been so tired when I came home from work, was because he had worn her out so many times that day.

And then it happened. Like fireworks bursting in the night sky, Jon came in my wife's body. He didn't do so silently either, his groans lasting until way after his cock softened. He laid his body on top of Kayla's, who wrapped two arms around his waist. "Don't pull out, baby... stay in me, please?" She requested. He placed a kiss on the top of her forehead and smiled, "Anything you want, dearest... anything you want."

They lay like that for what seemed like hours, but soon Jon was up and he had one last thing to do. "Come here..." He said. "I want you to see what I did." I moved closer and he positioned me between Kayla's legs. He lips were red and swollen, her mound was reddened too. He put his hands on my shoulders and pressed me down until I was on my chest in front of her well-fucked pussy. "Go ahead... taste us. Taste the love that we produced... together." I took in a deep breath to prepare myself, but instead I got the heady scent of raw sex and sweat. It was enough to make my cock throb in my pants. I put my tongue out and touched Kayla's lips. She moaned in retaliation. Soon I let my tongue move on her hole, while Jon spread her legs for me. I watched as thick white cream began to flow, in pearly drops out of her thoroughly fucked pussy. The taste was like nothing I can describe. It was him and it was her, but it was something else all together as well. I licked every last bit of his cum from my wife's abused pussy, feeling the heat from the friction all the while.

Later that night, Kayla and Jon showered and settled into our bed. Kayla placed herself in the middle of the bed. The last thing I remember was her wrapping a leg around Jon and placing a loving kiss on his lips.