All Comments on 'They Were Lovers'

by cuminmywife

Sort by:
  • 81 Comments
Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 2 years ago

Glad this is fiction otherwise I would vomit. This is just another bad story of a wimp of a husband and a cheating slut wife with a bastard of a so-called friend. He should have just kicked her out and beat the hell out of his buddy for making him an unknowing cuck. These kind of tales just turn my stomach. Not sorry for giving this 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another boring one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another Cuckold story wake up all of you out there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What. The. Fuck? Seriously! What the fuck???

If she’s so in love with Jon, why not just divorce the loser and marry the love of her life.

And don’t bullshit us by saying she loves her husband, you don’t love someone and treat them like shit.

Go fuck your self you useless twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a complete crock of shit. Seek help.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Top, linda história, mas tem q ter mais carinho da esposa com o marido

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

there wasn't a choice left of 1

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupid

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
What

Yet again another pointless story it’s just like the last one and the one before. There is no imagination creativity nothing no new ideas nothing. Aka pointless story the only thing going for this story was you showed promise on how you wrote. Otherwise it’s a boring story it’s like all newbies have to write stories that have nothing going for them . As I said you showed promise so all I can say is go try different category’s and see how it goes. Trying to prove yourself first time you really should have tried a different category. Your choice of story and category was completely wrong you should have tried nonConsent or bdsm or fetish category’s . Loving wife category is a very very very tough category to write in especially for a newbie. Since this virus thing has gone on the loving wife category got flooded with cuckold/sharing/cheating/swinging so the stories got boring. The only thing making it big in the loving wife category are BTB stories it’s the only thing people want to read in the loving wife category nothing else. Till the stories have eased off cuckold/cheating/swinging/sharing stories are not worth reading sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have beaten them both, or worse... Pure bullshit, even for a STORY!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Let this be the last time you post any of this type of crap. I almost hurled reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seek therapy to get away from sociopath women

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 2 years ago

Yeah, this one might not score very high.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the worst stories posted for some time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

another stupid cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Troll

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Me personally a story is a story for entertainment but I feel a story like this would generate a more real reaction by the husband. More like a crazy wild screaming response.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

What the fuck is this?!

rutherford366rutherford366over 2 years ago

This is garbage and you should be ashamed of yourself. 1-star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It's one thing to watch cuckold porn, it's jus fantasy, but no man actually wants it unless he gets off being a total pussy who lets his wife humiliate him like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm begging you, don't ever write anything ever again.

Rocky62Rocky62over 2 years ago

Awful…. I love u 2 she says but u are second place….. not an LW story , is it?

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

'Watching them make love probably had to be the singular event of my adulthood. I was never going to go back to the guy who fucked his wife every month or so. ' There's the problem. You don't have to be Sigmund Freud to understand that this guy's got some serious issues. Mental illness 101, and his wife and her paramour are simply abusing him.

.

Grab the papers and tear them up. They were signed under duress anyway. Divorce the bitch and deal with your mental health issues. Otherwise, you've just become a financial support mechanism for a couple of self-indulgent manipulators. Or, simply turn in your Man Card and become a walking cliché.

.

I hate these stories, but this one was well-written. I don't like the plot or outcome, and the effectivity of your writing is proven by just how much this simply pissed me off. Plot sucks, but the writing is razor-sharp. Give the Devil his due: 5/5!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Another gay man, pretending to be a cuck to hide it. so, so pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Alternate Ending: Once Jon screamed his giant release into my wifes' hungry pussy. I shot him three times and picked up the papers and burnt them in the fireplace. Turning to my wife, I asked "is there any other intruders you want to bring home to fuck in front of me, cause I still got part of a clip?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

pure shite

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stopped by second paragraph. "He didnt really want a divorce"! The assault on marriage and men is escalating to the level that tv commercials need to have a blond and a nigga married or in bed together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Funny how if people complain about stories like that, the rebuttal is "It's just a fantasy" but within the stories there is no such thing as fantasy. He's read cuckold porn, therefore it can only be a reality for him, not a fantasy.

.

Also, this is another idiotic 1st person story where the 1st person narrator is as detached and dispassionate -- maybe more so -- as a 3rd person narrator. He finds out his wife has been cheating on him and he as about the same reaction as her telling him she just bought a new watch.

.

If you are going to totally ignore the whole point of using 1st person -- that we know every thought and feeling of the narrator -- avoid it at all cost.

Leejeff5456Leejeff5456over 2 years ago
Please do everyone a favor

In the next story you write please give the guy some balls

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

must be a wimp to write stupid shit like this quit while you are ahead

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Wow, one would hope that under a new name you would be far less pathetic in what you try to pass off as a well plotted and written story.

This would make fetid garbage smell like Chanel.

Whatever you think you have for writing skills far surpasses the reality of them. Crawl back into whatever septic tank allowed you to leave it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Miss daddy‘s big cock up your tushy, cracker?!

Go lick mommy’s farted cum from the local latrine, you gonna feel betta and stop scribbling.

Watch out, the burgers are burning!! Damn sissy.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How many dick sucking faggots write on this site?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

jon now have two wives.hubby who just turn into a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just stupid! Why did she want to stay married to a gay man?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Too bad 1 is the lowest score possible. It would be - one trillion, what a piece of crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Just cuck shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage - Not much more to say . This reads like a 14 yr old that had some help from several " friends" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage in spades . This sounds like it was written by a 14 year old with help from an adult !

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I preferred this ending myself.

Alternate Ending: Once Jon screamed his giant release into my wife's hungry pussy. I shot him three times and picked up the papers and burnt them in the fireplace. Turning to my wife, I asked "is there any other intruders you want to bring home to fuck in front of me, cause I still got part of a clip?"

That made more sense to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

???? puke

OOAAOOAAover 2 years ago

Very hot story!!!! Congrats for your first work!!! Please, go on soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please do not write anything else, especially in the LW section

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

crap

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

With the out of control ammunition prices, you can only afford 3 bullets. Use them judiciously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stupidity, idiotic.

VeritasCustodesVeritasCustodesover 2 years ago

Total shit. Please stop.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Only OOGAA would praise something this bad, just because it is a cuckold story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wargamer’s biography.

Don’t let him fool you, he loved sucking that dick the best.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

26thNC is just jealous that he doesn’t have a wife to give him a reason to suck dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

VeritasCustodes…apparently our troll’s new (72nd) personality and account. Loser extrordinaire

CBX1980CBX1980over 2 years ago

I respect, why stay married? Just as well end if now.

nixroxnixroxover 2 years ago

0 star - stupid cuck/wimp crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pure rubbish.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Anonymous bitch is working overtime with his ass kissing. You left a few of the gang out bitch.

tralan69ertralan69erover 2 years ago

NO GAY TAG

NO SCORE

YouamiYouamiover 2 years ago

OK...I understand from reading your profile that the story you submitted was constructed around your self-admitted fetishes. I do get that. But now and then why didn't you give any thought for some of the poor sods who inadvertently read your tale of bi cuckoldy! Newsflash author!!! Not every reader of LW finds cuckolding a massive turn-on...in fact dare I suggest more than a few of us loathe it in all its forms. So you will probably receive some blow back (pun intended) for this submission

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good concept for a first story. I suggest you read others and consider rewriting it, adding more dialogue and details.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

My biggest fantasy is for my wife to say those words to her boss while I watch and play with my little penis.

"Claim my pussy, own it". I was born to be a cuck.

DarknsDarknsover 2 years ago

Umm, no thanks!

Anallicker01Anallicker01about 2 years ago

Yes, descent "stroke" story BUT if my wife pulled that crap, the first thing I'd do is refuse to sign their contract. I would have excused myself gone to the garage and grabbed my baseball bat and a can of gas. then enter the room & smash some precious vase of hers or a favorite painting & then pour gas on the sofa and strike a match!

Then I'd open the front door & KICK HER TO THE CURB after I'd swung for the fences on lover's cock!

shang40shang40about 2 years ago

Watching him to take my wife is the hottest sight.

My pure hindu brahmin wife befriended a colleague in her office. He was of lower cast. But very helpful. He has given me lift when my bike was not starting.

He also started to drop my wife after work. Once I was in bus and they were going to market on bike. She was sitting behind him like a wife. I was astonished to see she had wrapped her hand around his waist.

And his bike took a turn towards a public park.

I got out next stop and followed them. At the gate I noticed his bike. I went in and located them sitting in a corner. Yes. Like lovers.

Lot of kissing.

His bigger black palms squeezing her boobs and her hands around his neck.

I watched with a hardest cock.

Then I returned home and they also returned with bags full of grocery etc.

That night she was very wet and I was very hard.

She noticed and asked me the reason. I told I saw a loving pair in a park on way. She blushed and simply pushed my face to her pussy.

Treat it was.

He became a regular accompanist and visitor. And every time she was Wet.

And a day came when I had to get alone to another city for work. Three nights. So she asked she will be alone. I asked her shall I call him, Prashant to be with her. She blushed and said Yes.

I returned early on second night but around 11 pm.

Door was locked so instead of ringing I went near bedroom window which was partially open.

Then I saw the best scene of my life. (I had seen them in park few times kissing and once or twice at home too).

Her fair body was encircled by his dark body, fully nude.

Instead of calling her I remained there as a statue and watched. Luckily I was not spotted by neighbors.

He was saying her as his wife and she replying as my lusty huboo.

I watched them fucking almost for three hours.

I had to return to station.

Next day evening I returned to home.

😂😂😂😂

And that night after dinner she sat besides him rather close, his hand around her shoulder and her hand on his thighs.

I asked politely what's going on.

She told me clearly that they are in love and had enjoyed last two nights as if Suhagraat.

😘😘😘

And you have to accept it. We both knew that you have watched us in bed last night.

And instead of questioning kept on watching and returned back to station as a loving husband. You are best husband.

Now he is going to make me his wife and you are going to assist.

And he took her to our bed. And both did a solid sex in front of me.

Obviously I got rewards of mixture of their combined juices.

My love his Sex Wife.

You have to Accept life.😘🌹🌹🌹🚐🍆

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Signed away his manhood... what tiny shred there actually was of it, that is.

shang40shang40almost 2 years ago

It's not crap story but a guide for new cuckold hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It’s sucks asshole!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why the obsession with married men and 'alpha bulls' actually being closet gays who merely use the wife as a vehicle to bring them together? If I wanted to read stories about men sucking other men off I would have logged into 'Gay Male' not 'Loving Wives'. 1 star and that's far too generous.

cybertron84cybertron84over 1 year ago

welll this was makes trash look like a Pulitzer..

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

Well, I’m glad you got that out of your system. Feel better now?

fredbrownfredbrownabout 1 year ago

Well, my wife getting it on with other guys IS hot and it I like it but damn, I never get invited to the party so like Schultz, I know nothing. She plays the field because early on, a coworker of hers decided that they should divorce their spouses and marry. Since they were both teachers at the same middle school (big mistake) he wound up with a restraining order, a divorce, and a reassignment to the other side of town!

usaretusaret12 months ago

Did you really enjoy writing about your reality and/or dreams? As for me, this is whimsical trash.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Yucch!

Diecast1Diecast121 days ago

What a load of utter crap.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous